Ad-dick-tion Pt. 05

Story Info
Mike gets the help he needs for his cum addiction.
14.1k words
4.74
30.8k
50

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Author's note: This story is M/M).

***

Mike wakes up feeling pretty great on Saturday, doing the boring household chores that need doing, like groceries and vacuuming. He's even started a load of laundry.

But during the afternoon, he feels antsy and hungry, like he's got an itch that he can't scratch.

He knows what it is. He knows why he feels so hungry, why lunch doesn't actually satisfy him.

He needs a cock. He needs a thick, heavy cock sliding down his throat. He needs to swallow a load of cum.

Fuck, the past few days have been amazing. He got to suck off both Steve and Joe three times a day. No wonder he's feeling feverish. He hasn't had any dick at all today.

Joe fucking him, though... that hadn't been as much fun. But it'd be worth it if he could suck off Steve again.

Mike tells himself that he can wait. He's managed a whole weekend without cock before.

*

By Saturday evening, he feels achy and can't think of anything but going out and finding a guy with a cock to suck. He catches himself glancing out the window at passers-by.

He can't do this.

He's got self-control.

He's got... he's got Joe's phone number.

His fingers are trembling as he dials Joe.

"What do you want?" Joe asks as soon as he picks up. "Desperate for a cock to suck?"

"Yes," Mike replies, feeling a flush of embarrassment. He can't believe he's doing this. He can't believe he called Joe to ask. "Yes, please. I need it. I need your cock."

"Like I said, I'll see on Monday, slut."

He moans at that. "Please! You don't understand. I need cock. I want to suck you off. Please, Sir. Please, I can drive over, where do you live?"

Joe is silent for a long moment. "I can't do tonight, but tomorrow...yes, tomorrow could work."

"Thank you, Sir!" It's better than having to wait until Monday. "Tomorrow morning?"

"Yes, Sunday morning. Be there at seven in the morning." He gives Mike an address that he knows is somewhere out of town. "Me and my crew are doing some work at the old farm there. No one likes working on a Sunday, but the pay's good and having you there will definitely keep my boys cheerful."

A crew. There would be a crew of men, and Joe is planning on letting them use Mike as well for blowjobs.

His dick is getting harder just thinking about what it'll be like to be on his knees while multiple guys are stroking themselves to hardness around him.

Wait, no, he can't suck off too many men. He's feeling this terrible after going without cock after getting used to swallowing six loads a day. Mike is certain he'll be sucking more than six cocks tomorrow. Maybe even twice as much.

His cock jerks eagerly. He'll feel so good after swallowing cum so many times. He'll feel amazing.

And then he'll feel this terrible and antsy once he can't get that many loads again.

"You, um," Mike manages, "you want me to suck off your crew? All day? How many guys will there be?"

"Four, if they know what's good for them," Joe replies. "And no, you won't just be sucking us off. You've got a nice, tight ass, slut. We'll want to fuck you too."

Mike hesitates. "Can't I just suck your cock? Without getting fucked?"

Joe laughs. "Please, if I bring you along and you just suck mine, my crew will riot! And I definitely want to fuck you again, little slut, so there's my offer. Either you agree to be my crew's cumdump tomorrow, or I'll see you on Monday. I can wait that long. Can you?"

And he can't. Mike knows he can't. He's already frustrated Joe is making him wait until tomorrow. "Please," he tries. "Please, I can come over tonight. I'll suck your cock."

"Tomorrow or Monday, cockslut. Your choice."

Joe hangs up, and Mike calls him again, but Joe doesn't pick up.

Mike groans, palming his cock through his jeans. What the fuck is he going to do? If he goes, he's going to be used by four guys, five counting Joe, and they'll definitely feed him as much cum as he craves.

But it's what'll happen afterwards that worries Mike, even as his cock is hard. Will he crave that many dicks for the rest of the week? Will Joe want him to go back to just sucking his and Steve's dicks three times a day?

He'll ask his hypnotist on Monday, he decides. He just has to get through tomorrow and Monday morning and afternoon. He just has to last until his appointment on Monday at three. And he definitely won't last the way he's feeling now.

He has to be at that farm tomorrow at seven.

He's not looking forward to it, he tells himself. He's not looking forward to getting fucked again. He just has to endure it so he can suck dick and feel better.

*

Mike's not sure how he managed to get to the farm safely. He'd barely been able to focus on the road, but fortunately this early on a Sunday morning, the roads in their area are quiet.

Mike parks behind the farmhouse, where there are two other cars already. He gets out, his heart racing as he hears Joe's voice from inside the house. He licks his lips, already thinking of what it'll feel like to get down in front of Joe and let his cock slide down his throat. Fuck, he finally gets to suck some cock again!

A tiny part of him points out that he shouldn't be looking forward to it, but the rest of him opens the back door and walks inside.

"So I was thinking that if we—ah, there are you are." Joe grins at him. "Nice and early. What a good boy you are."

"Thanks," Mike says. He nods at Steve, who's in the kitchen with Joe.

"So that's the special treat you talked about." Steve gives Joe a friendly punch in the arm. "Well done, man. You were right. It is worth driving up here on a Sunday."

"Told you."

Steve eyes him again. Mike bites his lip, eager to suck cock, but he can't just fall to his knees, can he? "Are you feeling okay, man? You look a little pale," Steve says.

"Oh, that's just because he's desperate for cock," Joe says. "Seriously, you should've heard him begging over the phone last night. Begging to suck my dick, weren't you?"

Mike's face reddens as Steve laughs. "Y-yes."

Joe strides over to him, putting one big hand on Mike's shoulder. He barely even has to push before Mike gets down in front of him.

Mike's hands are scrambling to unbuckle Joe's belt. He can smell it. He can practically taste it. He groans when he sees Joe's thick, half-hard cock. He leans forward, but Joe pushes him back. "C'mon!"

"Beg for my cock, slut."

Mike whimpers as he pulls Joe's trousers and boxers down his thighs. "Please, Sir, please, I need to suck your cock. Please." It's all he can think about. The musky scent fills his nose. His mouth is watering, and he licks his lips again as he looks up at Joe.

Joe smiles. "Go on, you hungry cockslut."

Mike wastes no time wrapping his lips around Joe's half-hard dick and swallowing it down. He feels it harden in his mouth and he moans at the taste and scent. Fuck, he's missed the weight of a hard, thick dick in his mouth. He's missed the heady scent. He's missed the way the dick slides across his lips as he bobs back and forth, trying to take more of Joe's cock each time.

"Fuck," Joe groans, closing his eyes for a moment. "Fuck, you really are a desperate little bitch, aren't you?" He rests his hand on the back of Mike's head, but it isn't even necessary to make Mike take it deeper.

He wants to take more of Joe's cock. It's fully hard now, and he lets it slide down his throat. Only when the gagging becomes unbearable does he pull back, but only a few inches. He doesn't want to let it slide out of his mouth. It tastes so good.

His own cock is rock-hard against his zipper, but Mike doesn't even try to rub himself. His hands are on Joe's strong thighs, occasionally stroking the base of his cock or his balls.

"Hold still," Joe grunts, and he uses both hands to keep Mike's head in place as he starts thrusting in and out of his mouth.

Mike moans, loving the rough way Joe fucks his face, faster and harder. It means Joe is close to coming, which means Mike will finally get to drink some cum again. He can't wait.

When Joe comes, he pushes his cock deep inside Mike's mouth, and Mike gags around it as cum floods his mouth. It tastes so good, and he moans again.

When Joe is finally done, he pushes Mike away and off his cock, tidying himself up quickly.

Mike is panting, hands on the floor, relieved and feeling so much better. "Thank you," he manages. "Thank you so much."

Joe laughs. "No problem, slut. Steve, you want to use his mouth before the other three get here?"

"Duh," Steve says. He nudges Mike with his knee. "You ready for another cock, bitch?"

Mike nods eagerly, sitting back up on his knees again while Steve unbuckles his belt and opens his buttons. He can tell from the bulge that Steve is fully hard already. "Of course."

"And you'll be here all day, won't you?" Joe tells him. "Sucking our dicks... letting us fuck you."

"We get to fuck him too?" Steve asks.

Before Mike can argue that he'd rather suck cock, Steve has pulled out his delicious, thick cock, and he wraps his mouth around it so he can let it slide deeper into his mouth. Fuck, it feels so good to be sucking another cock.

"Yeah, I figure with the five of us, it's more efficient. Less waiting for your turn to use him if we use his mouth and his ass, right? Besides, I fucked him yesterday. He's still nice and tight."

"Won't be once we're, mmm, fuck, done with him," Steve manages, thrusting in and out Mike's mouth.

"Nope."

Mike can hear the grin in Joe's voice. He doesn't care about being fucked anymore. He only cares about getting to suck more cocks today.

*

By the time Steve has blown his load, Mike is feeling a lot better. Joe has led him to a bedroom on the ground floor. It's pretty bare, the bed is the only thing in there. "We don't need to work in this room today," Joe explains, "so you get to hang out here. We'll make sure you get food and water too. You can't live on cum alone."

Mike licks his lips again. He can still taste Steve's cum in his mouth, and it makes him want more. "No, you're right."

Joe eyes him. "You wanna suck our cocks again, don't you, slut?"

He nods, looking at Joe's groin. "It tastes so good."

"One of these days I'm gonna ask you why the hell you love sucking cock so much," Joe tells him, shaking his head. "But today your mouth will be put to better use. Wait here. Get your clothes off. I want you ready to suck and be fucked when my crew gets here, you hear?"

Mike hesitates. "Do I have to get naked? I don't need to be naked to suck cock." There's something extra humiliating about having to strip down, even though he knows he has nothing to be ashamed of. He keeps in great shape. But it makes it even more obvious that he's only here for one thing: to satisfy Joe's crew. He's more than that, right? He's more than just a body to use for sex?

"I'm also gonna be fucking your ass, slut, so you better make sure you're naked when I get back here, or you're going to regret it." Joe tugs on his belt. "I'll give your ass a good spanking, but then, maybe you'd like that."

Mike shakes his head. He doesn't like that. He just likes sucking cock. "O-okay, Sir."

"Good boy."

Joe leaves, and Mike's fingers tremble as he strips down to his underwear. His cock is straining against the fabric of his boxers, and he palms himself before pulling his boxers down.

His cock juts out, and he sits down on the bed so he can jerk off comfortably. He closes his eyes, remembering what it was like to suck Joe's and Steve's dicks. He remembers their taste, their weight against his tongue, how it felt to have their cum fill his mouth.

"Look at you, you slut."

He opens his eyes to find Steve smirking down at him, and Mike can't stop himself from jerking off. "I was just—"

Steve gestures dismissively. "Whatever, dude, keep going. You sucked us off so nicely, you deserve to jerk off." He looks at Mike's dick. "Giving blowjobs really does it for you, huh?"

"Yeah," Mike replies, quickening his pace.

Steve leans against the wall. "Why? What do you like about it?"

"The taste," he says, remembering the salty, musky flavour. "It tastes so good. The way it presses against my tongue. And when it, mmm, when it first slides inside my mouth. Oh fuck, yeah, that feels so good..." He moans, remembering exactly how amazing it felt to first feel Joe's cock inside his mouth after going without all day yesterday.

"What else?" Steve asks.

"It feels so good," he moans. "When you thrust in and out... across my tongue and my lips... and when you guys cum and your cum tastes so good."

"You really are a cockhungry slut, aren't you?"

"Yeah," Mike breathes. "Oh fuck, I wanna suck your cock again. Please let me suck your cock again." Talking about it isn't enough. He wants to taste it again.

Steve considers it. "Yeah, why not. Keep jerking off while you suck, slut. Show me how much of a cockslut you are."

Mike moans around Steve's half-hard cock, quickly sucking it back to full hardness as Steve strokes his hair. He keeps jerking off, tightening his grip around his cock and going faster to match how quickly he bobs back and forth. He moans, and he isn't sure if it's from enjoying Steve's cock or from jerking off his own.

He comes, groaning in pleasure around Steve's dick, and then Steve grabs his head to start thrusting hard in and out of mouth, coming down his throat with a low groan as well.

Mike lets himself fall back on the bed, smiling as he feels better than he's done in ages. Well, except for the few days at work, where he regularly got to suck Steve's and Joe's dicks. He can't remember ever feeling this good when he still smoked. It's a good thing he went to that hypnotist. He's glad he's discovered this kind of joy.

Steve laughs when Mike closes his eyes. "Yeah, take a quick nap. You're gonna need it, man."

Mike doesn't know how long he slept, but he's still feeling pretty good when he hears heavy footsteps come down the hall.

"If you're gonna drag us down here on a Sunday, you better make it worth it."

"What do you mean, you have something better than getting paid double?"

"He's just going to buy us all pizza and beer again, just wait."

"Guys, guys." Mike sits up at Joe's voice. "It'll be worth it, seriously."

Mike is quiet when Joe walks in, only realizing he's still completely naked when the three other guys' eyes widen as they take him in. He covers his groin and feels his face redden. This is bad. He shouldn't let others see him like this.

But a part of him is wondering about what it'll be like to taste their cocks.

Joe is the oldest of the four men, the three newcomers are around Mike's age or a little younger. The black guy is yelling down the hallway for Steve to join them, and the two white guys are eyeing each other and glancing at Mike.

Joe just smiles, waiting for Steve to join them. "This," he says, gesturing at Mike, "is why it's worth coming down here on a Sunday, David."

The shortest of the three snorts. He's still built like a football player, big and strong like the other guys. "How, exactly?"

"Did you hire us a hooker?" the black guy asks, sounding a little scandalized. "Joe, c'mon, you could've paid us extra instead!"

"Oh, I don't know," the third guy muses, stroking his stubbled chin. "Depends on how good this guy is."

"Good hookers cost plenty of money."

"Oh, and you'd know, wouldn't you, Pete?"

"Shut up!"

The three guys laugh, Steve grinning as well, and Joe shakes his head. "See what I have to put up with?" He looks at Mike. "You are going to make them bearable."

"How?" the third guy demands. "I mean, unless Pete is right and you really did hire us a hooker..."

"Don't worry, Tommy. I did even better." Joe walks over to Mike to stroke his hair. "Mike here is a complete cockslut. He'll do it for free because he loves cock so much. Isn't that right, Mike?"

Mike feels his face redden even more. "Um."

"You sucked me off before they got here, didn't you? And Steve?"

He nods, licking his lips. "I did. I sucked off Steve twice."

Steve grins while Tommy claps him on the shoulder. Joe gives him an annoyed glance. "What, boss? You said it yourself. He's a complete cockslut. I was ready to go again, and so was he."

"So, he's here to give us blowjobs? All day? As much as we want?" Pete asks, as if he still can't believe it.

"No, he's also here to be fucked, although I want to prep him and fuck him first. I am the boss around here, after all," Joe tells them. "I fucked him on Friday. Mike's still a little shy about being fucked, but he's nice and tight. Steve, you and the others get started in the kitchen. I'll be over here with our little slut."

"C'mon, guys, let's go," Steve says, when the other three make no move to actually go.

Mike is relieved and a little bit disappointed when the four men leave. On the one hand, the idea of them watching as Joe fucks him is terrible. On the other hand, it means he won't get to suck their cocks yet. "Can't I just suck your cock?"

Joe laughs down at him, letting go of him so he can unbuckle his belt and unbutton his trousers. "Well, you sucking on it will get nice and slick for it to go up your ass. You're still going to get fucked, Mike. Don't worry, I brought lube."

Mike obediently opens his mouth, and sure, Joe's cock tastes great and he's still feeling the buzz from sucking three dicks in quick succession, but he isn't sure about getting fucked.

"That's it, enjoy my cock." Joe groans above him, slowly thrusting in and out of Mike's mouth. "Mm, I'll prep you good, make sure you'll love being fucked by the end of the day. You'll be begging to be fucked like you beg for a cock in your mouth."

Mike still disagrees, because he really really enjoys the feeling and the taste of a cock in his mouth, and a cock up his ass isn't the same. But he reminds himself that it'll be worth it. He'll get suck a lot of cock today, and not feel as terrible like he did yesterday.

Joe pulls out of his mouth, patting him on the head before grabbing a small bottle of lube from his jeans. "Get on all fours, slut."

Mike does, feeling apprehensive as he feels Joe kneel on the bed behind him. He starts at the first slick finger.

"Relax, you had my dick in here on Friday, you know you can handle it." Joe wastes little time pushing a second finger inside of him, twisting and fingering so Mike's all lubed up.

It still feels weird, but not as bad as yesterday. Joe also takes longer preparing him.

"Maybe I rushed you a bit on Friday," Joe tells him. "Was that it, mm? Was I a little too rough on your virgin ass? Tell me, bitch."

He starts when Joe spanks him with his free hand. "Ah! Yes, yes, you were."

"What did I tell you to call me? I've been letting it slide so far, but you should be on your best behaviour today, slut."

"Yes, Sir," Mike manages. "Yes, you were too rough."

Joe chuckles. "Well, I do like it rough, slut, so you'll just have to get used to it. This should be enough for now. I really wanna fuck you again."

Mike bites his lip when he feels the blunt head of Joe's cock pushing slowly inside of him. It doesn't hurt as much like it did yesterday, or maybe it's because he sucked three cocks just then, four if you count the blowjob Joe didn't let him finish.

Mike keeps thinking about what it'd be like if Joe had just used his mouth again. He'd have made Mike get on his knees for sure. Maybe he'd have let the other four watch, to show them how deep Mike can take his cock. He moans softly at the thought of the other four men watching him suck Joe's cock.

"Ah, starting to like it, bitch?" Joe spanks his ass.

Mike groans, hanging his head. He doesn't bother to reply, still thinking about Joe thrusting in and out his mouth while his crew watches. Maybe they'd get turned on and hard. Maybe they'd take their dicks out and start to stroke himself. Maybe Joe would push Mike away and tell him to get to work on one of the other four...