Ad-dick-tion Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hypnotist smiles at him. "I was counting on your cooperation. There's no reason why Mike here can't suck you off regularly. And in due time Tom can join him. They'll need one or two dicks a day to keep them happy, and I won't always be available."

"I can suck off Mr. Turner?" Mike asks. That would be very convenient, but then again, he's already got Joe to suck off as well when he's at work. "What about Joe?"

"I'll have to talk to him, and explain the situation. Who knows, maybe he's got someone on his crew who should, ah, learn to quit smoking."

Mr. Turner chuckles. "You just want more men to visit you."

"I do need to perfect my technique, so yes, that means I need more men to work on."

"I do like the sound of that." Mr. Turner looks at Mike expectantly. "Well?"

He wants to keep his hypnotist and his boss happy. He wants to keep sucking off Joe as well, and Steve. He definitely doesn't want more days like Saturday, where he's feeling terrible all day. "What about the weekends?" he asks. "If it's you or Joe..."

"Good point," his hypnotist agrees with a smile. "But I suppose I could always volunteer. That's no problem. I'm here to help you."

That's true. His hypnotist has definitely helped him so far. "And you'll help me bring it down to two cocks a day?"

"Of course. It might be best if you live with me for the next week or so. Simply so I can keep an eye on you and make sure things go well."

Mr. Turner laughs at that. "Oh yes, it's all to keep an eye on Mike, you've got nothing to gain from it at all."

The hypnotist shrugs. "He'll be detoxing in a way. I'll have to deal with a cranky Mike who'll be craving more cum and cock than I can give him if we want him back to a one or two cocks a day habit."

All the talk about making sure he goes back to a more reasonable amount of dicks he needs each day makes Mike nervous. He really hated how terrible he felt on Saturday. "I don't know if I can do it," he admits. He already knows how little willpower he has when he's presented with a nice, big, hard dick. He enjoys sucking a guy off way too much to turn them down.

"I'll be here to help you, Mike," the hypnotist assures him. "And now your boss knows the truth too. That'll make it easier. We'll just have to keep track of your cock-sucking habits and make sure they don't get out of hand again. Think about it, Mike. Do you really want to spend the rest of your life making sure you suck cock over a dozen times each day?"

The thought makes his dick jerk eagerly. The thought of getting to suck off that many men, or just several men multiple times has him excited. He felt so good yesterday. He felt so happy. He wants to feel that good more often.

Of course, today he's feeling out of sorts and is only thinking about where to find another cock to suck. He hasn't been able to concentrate on anything else. Maybe going through a couple of difficult days will be worth it. Sucking cock once or twice a day will still make him happy. "I'd like to try," he says finally, still feeling nervous.

The hypnotist smiles. "Good choice, Mike. We'll have to make arrangements so you can live with me."

"I'll see if I can give him a few sick days," Mr. Turner says. "One or two at the most. I do need him back at work as soon as possible."

"That's fine. You can monitor him around here and make sure he doesn't use his lunch breaks to sneak off to see Joe. I'll have a word with him," the hypnotist says. "To explain things and see if we can come to an arrangement. Mike can still give him blowjobs, just not as often as he used to."

Mike is relieved the hypnotist is taking charge like this. It really is for the best. He does need to find a balance between his normal life with his normal job, and sucking cock. Hopefully, Joe feels the same way. "Can we do that now? I mean, he must be worried that I wasn't there at lunch."

Mr. Turner lets out a laugh. "Sure, Mike. It's not like you'll be doing any more work today."

The hypnotist smiles as well. "We can go now, Mike. It's good to talk to him as soon as possible, you're right. You like Joe, don't you?"

Mike's stomach squirms. He's not sure it's the right word. Joe has helped him out, but the way he bosses Mike around isn't nice at all. He's called him a cumslut and insisted on fucking him when Mike just wanted to suck his cock. And yet... there's a rush in obeying Joe and him praising Mike for giving good blowjobs. There's something about Joe that makes it only right that Mike does as Joe tells him. It's what makes it so hard to resist when Joe undoes his buttons and offers Mike his cock to suck.

Hopefully Joe is okay with Mike servicing him less often.

*

The rest of the crew at the construction site is used to Mike turning up, but the hypnotist raises some eyebrows.

Joe glares when he sees Mike, but doesn't say anything. "Follow me." He leads them to a quiet corner of the building they're working on. Mike can't remember if Joe's leading them to one of the empty offices he has sucked Joe off in before. The empty rooms all look alike.

"I'm sorry I wasn't here during lunch. I was in a meeting."

"Oh, you will be sorry." Joe folds his arms across his impressive chest, emphasising his thick biceps. He glares at the hypnotist. "And who are you?"

"I'm the one who turned Mike into the cum addict you've become so fond of," the hypnotist replies, his tone easy.

Joe frowns, glancing at Mike and then the hypnotist. "You've what? How?"

"I'm a hypnotist. Mike came to me because he wanted to quit smoking. I, well, you could say I re-directed that addiction."

"To sucking cock." Joe laughs, his voice filled with admiration. He holds out his hand. "I'm damn impressed. He really wasn't into dick before?"

"He was completely straight, as far as I could tell," the hypnotist replies, shaking Joe's hand. "I never thought he'd be such a success."

"Well, he's very good at sucking cock. And his ass is nice and tight too. Perfect for a good fucking."

Mike is starting to feel flustered. It's good to hear Joe say nice things about him, but being around the other man also makes him want to sink to his knees and suck him off.

"Yes, Mike mentioned that. It seems you had a nice little arrangement between the two of you. Especially yesterday."

"Hey, he called me, begging to suck my dick." Joe shrugs, putting his hands on his hips. "What was I gonna do? Having a cockslut around cheered my crew up a lot."

"I'm sure it did, but now Mike's addiction has become even worse," the hypnotist replies. "Last week, when I talked to him, he was used to two cocks a day. Thanks to you, he was addicted to five or six loads a day, and apparently yesterday he sucked cock pretty much non-stop. Look at him, he can barely think of anything else!"

Joe's smile turns predatory as he looks at Mike. "Is that so? You desperate for my dick, slut?"

"Always," Mike manages, getting down on his knees and crawling over to Joe. "Please, can I?"

"Why not? I missed your mouth." Joe runs his hand through Mike's hair.

Mike unbuckles Joe's belt, licking his lips in anticipation.

"I suppose there's no point trying to stop him, is there?" the hypnotist says, laughing. "Not right now."

"He's got a one-track mind," Joe replies, then groans when Mike wraps his lips around the tip of Joe's cock. "Ooh yes, that's good."

Mike closes his eyes to enjoy the sensation. Even after having sucked cock so recently, there's still a fresh hit of pure joy as he sucks on Joe's cock. Why would he stop?

"So he's been this desperate lately?" the hypnotist asks.

"Mmm, yeah. As soon as you show him a hard cock, he immediately opens his mouth, eager for more."

"Even after having just swallowed a load?"

"Yep. He's completely out of it." Joe groans as Mike takes him deeper. "I guess he's high on cock, but still eager for more. That's how I got him to suck off my buddy Steve."

"That would explain how he got to sucking cock so often."

"Mike's not complaining." Joe tugs on his hair. "Are you, slut?"

Mike moans happily around Joe's thick cock. No, he's definitely not complaining. He loves this. He loves being on his knees and servicing Joe. He loves the heady scent of arousal filling his nostrils.

"It is something I'd like to discuss with you once Mike's done. Thanks to you, his boss knows, and I've come up with a plan."

Mike tunes out the hypnotist's words as he explains to Joe what he just discussed with Mike's boss. It doesn't matter. He already knows what's going on, and he's got Joe's cock in his mouth, deep-throating it and enjoying the taste of pre-come.

It's not long before Joe starts fucking his mouth, and then comes down his throat with a low groan. He waits for Mike to lick his cock clean.

"So, you're saying you want to keep Mike addicted to cock, just once or twice a day?" Joe asks.

"Yes. He can have a pretty normal life that way. I'm sure it's fun to have someone coming round three times a day to suck you off, but as you noticed, that leaves Mike in trouble in the weekend," the hypnotist says. "Better to stick with one or two loads a day."

Joe scratches his chin in thought. "And that intern you mentioned? Tom?"

The hypnotist gestures dismissively. "I'm sure he'll give in to his needs soon. Then he can join Mike in servicing you and Steve, if necessary."

Joe looks at Mike, who has gotten up. "That doesn't sound like a bad deal. I should've known it was too good to be true." He grins at Mike. "Looking forward to having you back with a slightly clearer head, slut."

"Thanks," Mike replies, grinning back. He's still feeling the buzz from the thick load he just swallowed.

"And think about what I said," the hypnotist tells Joe, giving him his card. "If you have anyone on your crew who could, well, use some help quitting a smoking addiction..."

Joe takes the card and reads it. "I think I've already got a guy in mind. Smoker, with a pretty mouth I'd love to see wrapped around my cock."

The hypnotist's smile widens. "Let's see if we can make that happen. Mike, let's go."

It takes Mike a second to leave Joe and follow the hypnotist. "What happens now?" Shouldn't he stay to suck off Steve? He always sucks off Steve.

"Now you come home with me so we can start your detox process," the hypnotist explains. "Trust me, you'll be a lot happier once you get back to your one or two cocks a day habit."

Mike nods. There's a pit in his stomach at the idea of having to go through that, because he remembers how bad he felt on Saturday. But he reminds himself it'll be worth it. He's got the hypnotist looking out for him, after all, and Joe and his boss will take good care of him.

He just needs to get through the next week, and then he can have a perfectly normal, happy life.

*

Four weeks later

"See you next week, Mike!"

Mike gives Tom a wave as he leaves the office building on Friday afternoon. Tom is headed over to the construction site to service Joe. Mike feels a little jealous, but only for a second. After all, he got to suck off Joe early that morning before work, and Mr. Turner called him to his office about twenty minutes ago so Mike could get his second load of the day. Mike likes ending his workday with a nice blowjob. The taste of cum still lingers on his tongue, and the happiness is still flowing through his veins.

Yes, detoxing with the hypnotist was difficult, and he doesn't think he's ever felt that miserable his entire life. But he's glad the hypnotist stepped in when he did. That Sunday he spent with Joe was ridiculous, even if it felt so good at the time, and the way he acted at work was inexcusable. He would've been fired if he carried on like that. It's a good thing Joe told Mr. Turner about what was going on, and that the hypnotist came to an arrangement between them.

The arrangement has been working out great for Tom as well. Mike and Tom take turns servicing Joe, Steve, and Mr. Turner, and they both report to the hypnotist about how often they've sucked someone's cock that day. If it's only been one load and Mike or Tom are feeling antsy, they can always pay the hypnotist a visit. During the weekend, Mike and Tom help each other out, or they visit the hypnotist again. It's a great system, and not just because Tom gives amazing blowjobs.

He heads to the gym, glad he's gotten back into that habit too. He can definitely feel his endurance improving now that he's quit smoking for well over a month. Going to that hypnotist is the best thing that's ever happened to him. He should thank the guy on the online fitness forum who recommended it.

He starts with his cardio as usual, building up a nice sweat on the treadmill and trying to push himself to go a little faster for a little longer than he did two days ago. With his heartrate nice and elevated he moves onto the weights, looking around the gym to see which are free.

"Hey there, haven't seen you around lately."

It takes Mike a minute to realize he's being spoken to. He turns around and finds himself face to face with the guy he met all those weeks ago. "Hey," he says, as memories from his first blowjob swirl through his mind. He remembers exactly how good that first taste was. How happy it made him feel to finally have a dick in his mouth.

A sheen of sweat covers the guy's impressive biceps, and his t-shirt is damp with sweat too. "I was looking around for you," the guys says, leaning closer and smiling suggestively. "In case you needed someone to spot you again."

"I've been busy," Mike replies, trying not to think about how thick the guy's cock was, and how nice it tasted, and how satisfying it was to have the guy cum down his throat.

"Shame. It's never good to let fitness habits lapse," the guy tells him. "You'll only improve if you come back here for more. Have you improved since last time? Your form was a little sloppy.

To anyone overhearing them, it's a perfectly normal conversation between two men at the gym comparing their progress, but Mike knows exactly what the guy is getting at. Of course his cock-sucking skills were sloppy. He never did it before. But oh, he's definitely improved now, and part of him wants to prove it.

But no, he shouldn't. He's already sucked two cocks a day. He's fine. He's had enough.

"I'm here for a work-out," Mike replies. "Nothing more."

The guy raises an eyebrow. "Oh, c'mon, after how eager you were last time, there's no way you're just here for that." He edges closer, his arm brushing against Mike's. "You know you're just an eager cockslut."

The words go straight to his dick, and he curls his hands into fists. No, he has to stay strong. He can resist.

"The way you swallowed it down, gagging on it," the guy continues, "you couldn't take it, but damn, you kept trying, didn't you?"

Mike nods. It was difficult that first time. He kept gagging, not used to the girth and length, too overwhelmed by the taste.

"I bet you've sucked a lot of cocks since then, haven't you?" the guy asks, his voice low in Mike's ear. "I bet you've gotten a lot better at deep-throating too, little cockslut."

Mike whimpers and nods. Yes, he has gotten a lot better at deep-throating. He did it to Mr. Turner a little over an hour ago. He's had two loads. He should feel fine. He should feel satisfied.

But the thought of following this big, strong man into a quiet changing room and sinking down to his knees has him half-hard already. What better way to start his weekend than with another buzz from giving a blowjob?

"Well?" The guy nods towards the door. "Same changing room as last time? Should be quiet, most people don't know it's there. You know you want to."

"I shouldn't," Mike replies, looking at him. "I'm not supposed to."

The guy snorts. "Then don't tell your boyfriend, who cares?"

"I haven't got a boyfriend."

"Then what's the problem? If you're a free man, you can suck all the cock you like, right?"

"Right," Mike echoes. The guy makes a good point. He's a free man. He can decide for himself how often he wants to give a blowjob, and his hypnotist doesn't need to find out. He wants to do this. He wants to take the guy's cock in his mouth, get him off, and swallow his load. The need is hot inside of him.

"Let's go, then. Let's see if you've made any progress."

Mike follows, determined to show he's much better at sucking cock than he was all those weeks ago.