Ad-dick-tion Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe pushes in deeper and deeper, and Mike let out a long breath. It feels easier now, and hopefully Joe will be done soon so Mike can either rest or start sucking cock.

Joe's balls slap against Mike's ass. Further down the hall, there's the noise of people being hard at work, sawing and hammering, and moving things around.

"You're such a good, tight slut," Joe groans, fucking him harder. "Mmm, I'm gonna enjoy fucking you some more later today. I'm gonna enjoy watching the others use your mouth and ass. I bet you're looking forward to it, aren't you? Looking forward to all the cock you're gonna suck?"

"Yes, Sir," Mike replies, because it's exactly what he's been thinking about. "Yes, please, I want to suck cock."

Joe's grunts deepen as he thrusts in faster. "You will. You will, you desperate little cockslut. Suck all the cock you want today, gonna fill you up..."

Mike moans at the thought of that, of swallowing load after load of cum.

It's not long before Joe stops speaking, his grunts and moans the only sound, apart from the way his balls slap against Mike's ass. His grip on Mike's hips tighten, and then he shoves in hard before groaning as he cums.

Mike is panting, not feeling too bad, and excited at the thought of Joe being finished, because that means whoever comes in will want him to suck dick.

"Mmm, you're gonna have such a good time today," Joe groans into his ear. "And so will I." He gives Mike's ass a hard slap after he pulls out. He tidies himself up before heading over to the doorway. "Which one of you guys wants to use our cumdump next? Not all at once!"

*

Steve wanders in a few minutes after Joe's announcement, trailed by David, who looks sceptical when Steve starts unbuttoning his jeans.

"Are you sure about this? I mean, this is a joke, right?" David leans against the wall, folding his arms across his broad chest.

Mike can tell they've both started to work up a sweat, and he sits up on the bed, waiting for Steve to pull out his cock.

"I couldn't believe it either," Steve admits, pushing his jeans down his strong thighs. "You'll see, though." He grins down at Mike. "Isn't that right?"

Mike nods, crawling over to the side of the bed where Steve is waiting for him. "I really wanna suck your cock. It's better than being fucked." So much better.

"Go ahead, then."

Mike wraps his hand around the base of Steve's dick, sliding his lips around the tip and letting the cock slide deeper inside his mouth. He closes his eyes, moaning at the taste and the feeling and the scent of sweat. He loves this. It's so good, especially after how Joe had just fucked him.

"Oh," David says. "Huh."

"Told you." Steve's panting now, letting Mike set the pace. "He's really good at blowjobs too. Come here, take a look. You can see how deep he can take me."

Mike lets go of Steve's dick to deep-throat him, managing a few seconds before gagging. He'll do better next time, he's sure of it.

"Oh fuck," David manages. "Okay, he's for real."

Steve begins to thrust, one hand on the back of Mike's head. "He is. You wanna try?"

Mike opens his eyes, and from the corner of his eye he can tell that David is unbuttoning his trousers. He pulls back, leaving the tip of Steve's cock in his mouth.

His own cock is hardening rapidly at the sight of another thick, hard cock for him to suck. Yes, this is what he wants. This is what he craves.

Once David has his half-hard cock out, Mike lets Steve's cock slide out of his mouth so he can start licking David's. David gasps, startled, but Mike opens his mouth to take it deeper. David's dick is a little crooked, but tastes just as good for it. It quickly turns hard, and Mike loves the feeling of that against his tongue. It means David likes what he's doing.

"Oh fuck, he's eager!" David sounds surprised when Mike tries to deep-throat him.

Mike backs off, bobbing his head back and forth a few times to give David time to get used to having his cock sucked.

"Hey, slut, don't forget about me now!" Steve taps his cheek with his hard cock, and Mike pulls away. He wraps one hand around David's dick, pumping up and down while he takes Steve's cock back in his mouth.

He closes his eyes, bobbing back and forth a few times before switching back to David's dick. They taste a little bit different, but both are great. He wraps his other hand around Steve's dick, so he can keep jerking him off while he sucks on David's dick.

He finds a rhythm of switching between the two of them, David and Steve standing close so Mike doesn't have to waste time, and Mike loves it. He moans around David's cock just before switching to Steve.

"Yeah, you fucking love this, don't you?" Steve's voice is low and rough. "Two cocks to suck. Great for a desperate cocksucker like you."

"Yes," Mike says, before swallowing Steve's dick. He moans around his cock, closing his eyes.

"I can't fucking believe it." David lets out a groan. "He's good this. Fuck, I wanna come in his mouth."

Mike immediately switches back to David's cock, deep-throating him for as long as he can.

"I'll wait until you're done," Steve says. "Go on, come in his mouth. He loves that."

Mike feels a hand stroke his hair, and he moans again. He wants it. He wants David's cum and then Steve's cum. His own neglected dick is still rock-hard, but he can jerk off once he's done sucking the two men off.

David's moans become higher-pitched as he starts thrusting, and then finally groans as his cum flood Mike's mouth.

As expected, it tastes great, and Mike feels happy as he swallows it all down. This is so much better than the misery from yesterday. Why did he wait so long to call Joe? Why had he been trying to hold out?

Once David is finished, Mike licks his cock clean before taking Steve's dick back in his mouth. He moans at the first taste him, so much more intense than before. His cock jerks as if he's about to cum himself.

"That's it, take me deeper," Steve tells him, one hand on the back of his head to push him closer.

Mike doesn't even gag around his cock, too happy and buzzed from David's cum. He can feel himself drool around Steve's dick, but Steve doesn't seem to mind.

"Yeah, you like that? You like my cock down your throat, slut?"

Mike tries and fails to nod.

Steve just laughs. "It's okay, I'll come soon. You're such a good little cumdump for us. We'll give you plenty of cocks to suck."

"And we're allowed to fuck him, right?" David asks.

"Oh yeah, sure. Ask Joe about that." Steve thrusts in and out of Mike's mouth, fucking his face now. Mike just moans, loving every second of it.

David remains quiet as Steve's pants grow faster and faster. He pushes into Mike's mouth hard, and Mike's nose is buried in Steve's pubes.

The intense scent combined with another load of cum in his mouth have Mike moaning instead of swallowing like he's supposed to. He can feel the cum drip down his lips and chin.

Steve pulls eventually, grinning down at him. "Good job, slut. Clean yourself up. You won't have to wait long for another load."

Mike licks his lips, using one hand to wipe his chin clean, and licking the cum off of that. "Yes," he manages. He smiles up at Steve. "Thank you. That was great. I love your dick."

David laughs. "Wow, he really loves sucking dick, doesn't he?"

"Told you." Steve reaches out to ruffle Mike's hair. "The boss and I have been using him three times a day for a few days now. He was a little hesitant at first, but once you get your cock out, it's like he can't get on his knees fast enough. Such a desperate little bitch for it."

"Yes," Mike replies. "I'm desperate for cock."

"C'mon, let's get to work. Boss won't like it if we take too long playing with him," Steve says. "He is meant to be our reward for working hard."

"Fine, whatever. But I better get to fuck him and get another blowjob today," David tells him.

"I'm sure that's fine. C'mon, let's ask the boss if he has a schedule or something in mind. We can't all use him at the same time."

As Steve and David leave, Mike lets himself fall back on the mattress, smiling up at the ceiling. He feels amazing. He starts jerking off, thinking about what Steve said. Maybe he can divide his time between sucking all five of them off? Joe will probably want to fuck him, though.

But that's okay. Mike's feeling great. If there are cocks for him to suck on, he doesn't mind getting a dick up his ass.

*

Mike's not sure if Joe comes in a few minutes after Steve left, or half an hour. There's no clock on the wall, and he's still feeling happy from having gotten to suck off both Steve and David.

Tommy and Pete are eyeing each other as Joe walks over to the bed.

Mike immediately sits up. "Yes, Sir?"

Joe smiles as he unbuttons his trousers. "Good boy," he says. "I want you to give a little demonstration of how much of a slut for cock you really are. See, they still think I'm pulling a prank."

Mike's eyes are on Joe's groin. He's licking his lips as Joe pushes his jeans down his thighs. "You want me to suck your cock?"

"And theirs, once they're convinced. C'mon, slut, start with me."

He lets himself fall to his knees. The floor underneath him is hard concrete. His hands rest against Joe's strong thighs as he swallows down the dick, moaning around it. It doesn't matter that he's just sucked two big dicks, he's definitely ready for more.

"See? Desperate for it." Joe runs one hand through Mike's hair. "Can't get enough of cock." He pulls out, his hand a tight fist in Mike's hair to keep him in place.

Mike whines, trying to move forward so he can suck Joe's dick again, only inches away from his mouth. "Please, Sir, I wanna suck it! It tastes so good!"

"Holy shit," Pete mutters. "You weren't kidding."

"And he'll really give us as many blowjobs as we want?" Tommy still sounds sceptical.

"He will," Joe promises, and thrusts his cock into Mike's mouth again.

Mike closes his eyes, revelling in the taste and moaning happily. Yes, yes, as many blowjobs as they want.

"Which one of you wants a go?" He pulls out again, his fist still in Mike's hair.

Mike is panting as he looks up at Pete and Tommy. They're exchanging glances, and Pete steps forward.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," Pete mutters, unzipping his jeans.

Mike shifts on his knees so he's front of Pete, waiting for him to pull out his cock. It's half-hard, but Mike knows it'll be nice and thick and hard soon. He wraps one hand around it and licks the tip a few times before putting it in his mouth. As with David's, it soon grows harder, and Mike smiles around the cock in his mouth.

Pete's cock is a little thicker than David's, and Pete groans when Mike deep-throats him. But Joe and Tommy are still there. Mike pulls back a little, leaving the tip of Pete's dick in his mouth, as he looks at Joe and Tommy.

Joe is smiling down at him, having stepped back. His cock is still hard, but he doesn't look like he wants Mike's attention.

Tommy, however, is edging closer and closer, his eyes wide and eager as he looks down at Pete. "Hey, hey, how about you share him?"

"Fuck off," Pete groans, sliding one hand through Mike's hair. "You were too chicken to go first."

"Boys, there's plenty of cockslut to go around," Joe tells them. "We have all day."

Mike focuses on Pete's dick as Tommy lets out a disappointed groan. He reaches out with one hand to palm Tommy's cock through his jeans, and Tommy welcomes it.

"Sure, yeah, a handjob, why the fuck not?"

Mike wraps his hand around Tommy's dick as soon as Tommy has freed it, but rather than let Mike set the pace, Tommy wraps his hand around Mike's wrist, and just thrusts into his fist. He's just using Mike's hand as something to fuck, something to give him some friction.

Mike doesn't mind, it means he can focus entirely on Pete's throbbing cock in his mouth, so nice and heavy against his tongue, and the way Pete whimpers when Mike deep-throats him. The fact that Tommy's dick is waiting as soon as he's done with Pete has Mike groan in anticipation. Will Joe wait around? Is he happy that Mike is doing such a good job pleasing his crew?

"I'm gonna fuck his mouth," Tommy grunts, "I'm gonna fuck his mouth next."

"It's a damn good mouth," Pete agreed, his hips rocking forward. "Damn good tongue."

Mike glows at the praise. He's sure they'll all want a second blowjob. Maybe even a third.

It's not long before Pete cums down his throat, and Mike swallows every drop. He doesn't get a chance to lick Pete's dick clean, though.

"About damn time," Tommy grunts, letting go of Mike's wrist so he can grab Mike's chin to thrust his cock in his mouth. "Fuck!"

Pete just snorts. "You better be more careful with where you stick your equipment when working."

"You heard what the boss said. He's a bitch desperate for cock," Tommy pants. He slides his hand through Mike's hair and grabs it just like Joe did. "He loves it rough. Don't you, slut?"

Mike tries to nod, and moans around Tommy's cock. He definitely isn't complaining that Tommy was quick to slide his cock in. He's feeling great. He's feeling better great. He's feeling fucking awesome.

"Oh yeah, gonna have so much fun with you." Tommy starts thrusting in and out of his mouth. "Gonna fuck you later, bitch. Maybe I'll fuck you while you're sucking someone else off. Bet you'd like that."

Oh yes, he'd definitely like that. He's gagging around Tommy's cock. It's thick and long, and Tommy pushes it down his throat nearly every thrust. All Mike can do is relax and let his mouth be used.

"Mmm, you like it when I fuck your mouth?"

Mike moans, looking up at Tommy.

Tommy grins down at him. "Good little cockslut." He throws his head back and groans. "You feel so fucking good."

His cock throbs in Mike's mouth, and Mike knows that means Tommy is about to come soon. He can't wait for another thick load of cum, but then Tommy pulls out of his mouth. He's still got a fistful of Mike's hair, and starts jerking off with his other hand. "No, I wanna swallow!" He loves the taste of cum.

"Gonna make you look like a real slut," Tommy groans, aiming his cock at Mike's face. "Gonna cover you in cum. How d'you like that? Covered in our cum by the end of the day?"

"I wanna swallow." He loves the taste and the way it fills his mouth. It makes him so happy. "Please?"

Tommy laughs. "Maybe next time. For now I'll—fuck!" Ropes of cum shoot out of his dick, landing on Mike's cheeks and across his chin.

Mike closes his eyes and he can feel it drip down. Oh well, maybe once Tommy leaves, he can use his fingers to lick it off.

Tommy pushes him back once he's finished. "You really look like a cumslut now," he says. "I wish we had a mirror around so you could see for yourself."

Mike sits back up on the bed, running one finger down his chin, and sucks the cum off. It's not the same as swallowing it directly from a cock, but it still tastes great. He smiles up at Tommy. "That was awesome." He's never felt happier in his life. His other hand idly tugs on his cock.

Tommy laughs. "Yeah, it definitely was."

*

The rest of the morning, or what Mike assumes is the morning, continues in much the same way. One of the crew or Joe will come in to demand Mike service their cock, and Mike happily does so. He gets fucked at one point, but he's so busy sucking Steve's cock and floating on happiness that he doesn't even know who fucks him and it doesn't even feel weird or unpleasant.

He still doesn't want to be fucked, but on the other hand, after sucking cock eight - or nine? - times this morning, he's pretty much enjoying everything that's happening.

David comes in with some sandwiches and a coffee, laughing when Mike is disappointed he gets food and something to drink. "Gotta keep your energy up," David says, throwing him a bottle of water. "For the rest of the afternoon."

"What time is it?" Mike asks, in between bites of sandwich. His stomach rumbles. He's hungrier than he thought.

"About one thirty. I'm surprised you didn't ask for something to eat sooner. You've been here since, what, eight o'clock?"

Mike shrugs. He can't remember. All he cares about is how good he feels, and how there's still plenty of time for him to suck a lot more cocks before he has to leave.

His brain is sluggish, but amidst the thought of how good cocks taste and how wonderful they feel in his mouth, he remembers his home and that he has to go to work tomorrow. But not even the thought of that puts a dint in how good he feels.

Being here and servicing these five men is the best feeling in the world. And it's only better in the afternoon, because they've been hard at work and they're sweatier. They smell muskier and Mike loves it when Steve pushes his cock down Mike's throat and Mike's nose is buried in his pubes again.

He loves it when Pete shoves him onto the bed so Mike's lying on his back and Pete straddles his face with his thighs before sliding his thick dick inside his mouth. Mike has nowhere to go, he's stuck like this underneath Pete, and there's nowhere else he'd rather be. Pete thrusts in and out of his mouth, moaning on top of him and eventually coming down his throat.

Joe fucks him a couple of times that afternoon, once doggystyle with his face pressed down against the mattress, and once while he's sucking off David. Mike definitely prefers the second time.

They don't come down his throat every time, since they all liked Tommy's example of coming on his face. Mike's face and chest ends up covered in cum, and eventually he just lets it dry there. He's feeling great and the guys clearly like coming all over him, so who is he to complain?

It's starting to get dark outside when Joe comes in with a damp washcloth and a towel to clean him up. "Figured I can't let you drive back home looking like a cumdump," Joe tells him, when Mike whimpers quietly. "The cops'll ask too many questions." He laughs. "Or maybe they'd just use you as well. You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

"Mmm, cock," Mike says. He smiles up at Joe, wondering if there'll be more cock today.

"I thought even a cumslut like you would be satisfied by now," Joe says, eyeing him. "Is that what you'd like? Were four other men not enough for you?"

Mike looks up at him. "I love sucking dick." It's the best. Of course he hasn't had enough.

Joe shakes his head. "Look at you, if I didn't know any better I'd think you were high or drunk or something. Insatiable cumslut. I'll see you again tomorrow morning so you can suck me and Steve off again."

"Yes, Sir! I love sucking your cock. It tastes so good," Mike tells him. "Can I suck you off again?"

Joe laughs. "I think you sucked even me dry, but I'll be sure to give you a good load in the morning."

*

Mike's not sure how he got home but he's still feeling awesome the next morning. He's floating on happiness, already longing for the moment when he gets to sink down to his knees in front of Steve and Joe so they can use his mouth.

His mouth is practically watering as he waits outside the fence at the construction site. He drove there on auto-pilot, not thinking about anything but having to be here on time. He needs their cocks in his mouth.

"Look at that," Joe tells him. "How much cock did you have yesterday? Fifteen loads? Twenty? And you're still desperate for it."

Now that Joe and Steve are here, Mike definitely is. It's like an itch he needs to scratch, and an antsiness that doesn't settle until he's on his knees with Joe's cock in his mouth.

"Look at how happy he looks," Joe comments, while Mike is deep-throating him. "This is what he's for. He's found his purpose."

"It's got to be," Steve agrees. "I mean, he was so fucking eager yesterday, every time. I thought he was going to get tired of it at some point for sure, but no."

Mike groans. How could he get tired of sucking cock? It's the best.