Ad-dick-tion Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And we're lucky he's found us. Now we get to have our own personal little cumdump and use him three times a day," Joe says fondly. "He's happy, we're happy. Can't wait to cum inside of him during lunch time."

Mike can't either.

*

He's called into his boss' office later that morning. Mike's not really sure what time it is. He's not really what he's meant to do at work. He's been staring out the window all morning, remembering the taste of Joe's and Steve's dicks, and their scent, and how the cum tasted of the rest of Joe's crew yesterday.

"Mike?" Mrs. Johnson snaps her fingers in his face. "Mike!"

"Yeah?" He blinks at her.

She sighs. "I don't know what the hell has gotten into you. Ever since you quit smoking, you've been acting different than usual. Some days you're calm and cheerful, other days you're quiet and barely do anything! What's going on?"

He shrugs. Mrs. Johnson doesn't have a cock, so it's not like she can help him.

She grumbles something under her breath. "Well, you better get some work done today. You have to be at that meeting from eleven to one about the new project I want to put you to work on. But only if you actually pay attention, Mike. If I hear you've been zoning out, I'll have to take this to the CEO. We can't have slackers. Do you understand, Mike?"

He nods. "I understand." He gets up, about to head back to his desk. "Wait, a meeting during our lunch break?" Oh no! He can't be at that meeting. He has to meet Joe and Steve and suck their cocks! He can't go without that long! A cold shiver of dread works its way up his spine.

"Yeah, nobody likes one of those, but it's inevitable," Mrs. Johnson tells him. "So you better be there."

"But I can't be there," he tells her.

"Why? Do you have any other meetings? Work appointments?"

"No, but -"

"Then your ass better be in that meeting!" she snaps. "You're lucky I gave you a warning at all to step up your game. Get back to work."

He walks back to his desk, his thoughts running in circles. If he doesn't go to the meeting, Mrs. Johnson will be angry and he'll be in trouble. If he doesn't go outside to suck off Joe and Steve, Joe will be angry and he'll be in trouble. He wants to suck cock, because it tastes so good, but he also needs his job. He's trying to remember what Joe told him he'll do if Mike ever fails to turn up, but he can't remember. His brain can only focus on how good it feels to have Joe's cock in his mouth and the musky scent of his sweat invading his nose. He can feel himself getting hard behind his desk at the memory.

He smiles as thoughts about yesterday swirl through his mind. All those cocks in his mouth... the way they came on his face... how good it felt to come himself... yes, yesterday was amazing. But the happy memories only make his craving for a big dick all the worse. He needs to see Joe.

"Hey, Mike, I heard you were going to the meeting as well?"

Mike blinks, surprised to find Tom standing by his desk. He glances at his computer and gasps. He's been sitting here daydreaming for so long that it's only five minutes until the meeting starts. He hasn't thought of a way to get out of it and he hasn't contacted Joe either. Dammit. "Uh, yeah."

"Great, let's walk together. Come on."

Mike gets up. Knowing he won't be able to visit Joe and Steve during lunch makes his erection go down, fortunately. His stomach churns with need. He misses the taste and feeling of a cock so much. He grabs his laptop and a pen so he can look like he's taking notes, and heads out with Tom.

"So, I wanted to thank you for recommending that hypnotist," Tom tells him as they walk down the hallway.

Oh, right, he talked to Tom about that. He smiles, glad to know Tom took his advice. "Yeah, he's a great guy. Very helpful."

"Yeah, didn't feel like smoking at all afterwards! I had no idea it'd be so effective." Tom looks around, then lowers his voice. "But I do feel kinda weird. Antsy. Like I can't sit still. Did you have that?"

Mike tries to remember how he felt after his first session. All he can remember is heading to the gym and his first time sucking a guy's cock and how good that felt. "Maybe you should try working out," he says. "Go to the gym." That worked out great for Mike, so maybe it'll be the same for Tom.

"That's not a bad idea." Tom smiles at him. "Thanks, I'll try that."

*

All throughout the meeting, Mike's mind drifts to yesterday and how much he wants to service Joe and his crew again. He hopes Joe will let him, and that Joe isn't too annoyed with him for missing one appointment. He's been good about sucking off Joe and Steve lately, even letting Joe fuck him. That's got to be worth something, right?

Or maybe in order to make it up to Joe, Mike should offer up his ass next time. Joe clearly likes it, and Mike doesn't mind taking it so long as he can still suck Steve's cock.

He glances around the room. Most other people at the meeting are men as well, and he wonders what their cocks would taste like. Would they be as big as Joe? As forceful? He squirms in his chair at the thought. He'd love to get down on his knees right and let his lips wrap around a big, hard dick. He doesn't even care who it belongs to.

He can't wait for this meeting to be done. As soon as it's one o'clock, he'll head over to the construction site to apologise and offer Joe his ass.

But once the meeting is done and he's back at his desk to drop off his laptop, Mrs. Johnson walks up to him. "Our CEO, Mr. Turner wants to see you. Nothing to do with me, he called me half an hour ago and insisted you go up there as soon as you were able to." She sounds worried.

Mike groans. Now he'll be even later to see Joe!

*

Mr. Turner's secretary shows him into the office immediately.

"Have a seat, Mike."

Mike does so. He's never been in here before, and he's only met Mr. Turner a few times, always in bigger meetings.

The man is older than Mike, in his early forties, and looks like he keeps in shape. His expensive suit fits him well, and his eyes are a bright blue as he looks at Mike with a slight smile on his face. "You'll never believe what I learned today. Perhaps you can explain. Perhaps it's all a big joke."

"Sure, what is it?" he asks. The faster he gets out of this conversation, the sooner he can get to Joe and suck his dick. He really wants to suck a cock right now. It's all he can think about.

Mr. Turner moves his computer screen so Mike can see what's on there. "I got an email a little while ago," he says. "From one of the guys at the construction site nearby. His name is Joe. He seems to be under the impression you missed an appointment with him."

Mike starts to feel worried, and he has a sinking feeling he knows what's in the email. He can remember it now, Joe saying he'll show Mike's boss pictures and videos of him sucking dick if Mike didn't turn up. Joe must've sent the email using his own phone, which he used to take the pictures as well. "Um, kind of."

"Hm-mm. And during these, ah, appointments, you do things like this?" Mr. Turner clicks on a couple of images.

Mike can see himself, or at least the top of his head, while he's sucking Joe's cock. The picture is obviously taken from Joe's point of view.

It makes Mike's mouth water just looking at it.

Mr. Turner keeps clicking through the pictures. They're always shots of him with a dick in his mouth, and Mike can recognise Steve's dick as well.

He keeps looking at the pictures, unable to bite back a moan, and blinks when Mr. Turner closes the last one.

"Now, Mike, do you have anything to say about this? Anything to explain? According to Joe, you've been sucking his cock and that of his colleague every morning before you go to work, and then during your lunch break." Mr. Turner shakes his head. "Why do you do it?"

"I love sucking dick," he replies. "It tastes so good." He's half-hard just looking at those pictures and remembering how good it felt.

"I asked Mrs. Johnson, and she says your behaviour changed a few weeks ago, after you said you quit smoking. What's going on, Mike?" Mr. Turner asks.

Mike groans. All he needs is a nice big cock in his mouth! "Please, can I suck your cock? I really want to." His hands are trembling.

Mr. Turner looks at him, tilting his head. "You mean it, don't you? You want to suck my dick."

"Please! I need it." He falls to his knees, already crawling over to Mr. Turner's desk. "Please, let me suck your dick."

Mr. Turner starts to smile. "Well, since you're asking so nicely. But you have to promise to tell me everything once you're done, Mike. You have to tell me what's going on with you and Joe, and why you're suddenly so interested in sucking cock."

"Anything," Mike says. He'll do anything to get his lips around Mr. Turner's dick.

Mr. Turner unbuckles his belt and Mike's fingers are shaking as he pops open the button and unzips him. Mr. Turner pushes his trousers and boxers down, revealing a nice, half-hard dick.

Mike moans at the sight of it, and leans forward to take into his mouth. His eyes roll in the back of his head at that first taste. Oh yes, this is what he needs. A cock in his mouth, slowly growing harder and pressing against his tongue.

"Mmm, Mike, yes, keep going like that," Mr. Turner groans above him. "You really needed this, didn't you?"

Mike moans around the thick cock. It tastes so good. He feels so happy now that he's finally sucking Mr. Turner's cock. He hopes Joe won't be too annoyed. He'll go and suck Joe's cock later.

Mr. Turner thrusts into his mouth and Mike lets him, deep-throating him and gagging slightly around his cock. "You're very good at this, Mike. Never thought a guy like you would be into this. Always figured you were straight. Mmm, I can see why Joe was angry you weren't there for lunch..." Mr. Turner groans in pleasure.

Mike keeps bobbing his head up and down, revelling in the taste and how wonderful it feels. He can taste the pre-cum already, and takes Mr. Turner even deeper. Finally, Mr. Turner thrusts up and shoots his load inside Mike's mouth.

Mike moans as he swallows, loving the taste of cum after having to go so long without. He licks Mr. Turner's dick clean eagerly. "Thank you," he says. "Oh, thank you."

"Now why don't you tell me what's going on, Mike?" Mr. Turner says as he puts his dick away. "Why do you like sucking dick?"

Mike shrugs. "It tastes so good!" Duh, why else would he be sucking dick?

"Okay, but why did you start sucking Joe's cock?"

"He asked me to. He's been helping me out," Mike adds. "Yesterday he and his entire crew helped me out. I got to suck cock pretty much all day. It was great."

Mr. Turner is quiet for a moment. "And when did you start sucking cock, Mike?"

He has to think about that for a moment. It's difficult when his brain is filled with happiness after swallowing Mr. Turner's load. "Last week or something. At the gym, this guy helped spot me and he smelled so good. He offered to let me suck him off in the shower, so I did."

"And you never sucked cock before? What changed?"

Mike stares at him, trying to remember what else had happened. "Oh! I visited a hypnotist. He got rid of my cigarette addiction. He's great. I have his card."

Mr. Turner nods. "I'd like to have it, if you don't mind."

"No problem." Mike reaches for his wallet. "Do you smoke? He's really good. I only needed one session to quit smoking."

Mr. Turner takes the card. "I bet you did."

*

Mr. Turner makes a phone call, asking the hypnotist if he can come over as soon as possible. Mike has to wait in Mr. Turner's office, and he sighs. He still won't be able to visit Joe now, who must be getting annoyed that Mike still hasn't come to see him. Mr. Turner won't let Mike suck his dick again either, even though it's been at least fifteen minutes. Surely Mr. Turner can get hard again? He smiles with relief when his hypnotist comes in. "Hi!"

The hypnotist goes over to him, frowning slightly as he looks at Mike. "How are you feeling?"

"Great." He licks his lips. "I'd feel better if you let me suck your dick."

"Yes, I thought you might." The hypnotist sighs, and turns to Mr. Turner. "As you've probably already realized, instead of cigarettes, Mike is now addicted to cock and swallowing cum. But he seems to have had a few loads too many."

Mike shakes his head. "I didn't have too many." There's no such thing as sucking too many cocks or swallowing too many loads.

The hypnotist sits down in the other chair. "Mike, how many?"

He shrugs. "I don't know."

"He mentioned something about an entire crew," Mr. Turner says. "A crew of construction workers. Apparently he sucked them off all day yesterday."

Mike nods, smiling at the memory. "Yeah, Joe and his crew! Joe's great. Can I go see him? I have to suck his cock." Now that the hypnotist is here, surely Mike can leave? Especially since he doesn't seem interested in letting Mike suck his dick, which is annoying.

"Not now," the hypnotist says. "But it might be helpful to have him around later. Mike, it's important. How many cocks did you suck off? How many loads did you swallow? Try and remember."

"I don't know. I lost count. They didn't always come in my mouth, sometimes they came on my face." Talking about it makes his need for cock grow, and he's glancing from Mr. Turner to his hypnotist. "Can I suck your cock? Please?"

"More than ten?" the hypnotist asks. "Twenty?"

Mike tries to remember. "More than ten," he guesses. He was there all day. "Maybe more than twenty. I don't know. Maybe sucking your cock will help..."

"Mike, I told you that your body will crave the same amount of cum every day. So if you swallowed ten or twenty loads yesterday, of course you want that many cocks today. Of course you can't think of anything but getting on your knees and swallowing a nice, big cock," the hypnotist says. "You can't resist, can you? Before yesterday, what were you used to? How often did you suck Joe off each day?"

Mike struggles to remember. All he can think about is crawling over to his hypnotist and wrapping his lips around his big dick. "It wasn't just Joe, I sucked off Steve too. Both of them in the morning, at lunch, and in the evening. And then Joe fucked me last Friday."

The hypnotist grins at that. "Oh, Mike, how did you like that?"

"Not a lot, but Joe wanted it, and I sucked off Steve, so it was okay. He fucked me yesterday too," he adds. "So I didn't just suck dick all day."

Mr. Turner coughs. "And you did this to him?" he asks, gesturing at Mike. "You turned him into a... you know?"

"A cum addict? Definitely. I didn't think he'd go this far, this fast. When I spoke to him last week he was up to two cocks a day," the hypnotist replies. "But if what he's saying is correct, he went up to five or six a day by Friday, and a lot more than that yesterday."

"I needed it. I didn't have any cocks all Saturday," Mike says defensively. "Joe was just trying to help!"

"I'm sure he was," the hypnotist assures him. "Don't worry, Mike. I'm just trying to figure out what we should do with you."

"We?" Mr. Turner asks.

"Well, he's your employee, isn't he? If I don't do anything, Mike will continue to need dozens of loads of cum every day. He won't really be able to do his job anymore. He won't be able to lead a normal life," the hypnotist explains. "He'll constantly be seeking out cocks to suck."

Mike squirms in his seat. Part of him knows that's bad. He knows he should do his job, and not suck cock all day. But he also knows how good he felt yesterday. He loved sucking that many dicks. Even being fucked was all right. He wants to feel that good again. He wants to be sucking his hypnotist's cock right now.

"What about what he wants?" Mr. Turner asks, gesturing at Mike.

The hypnotist looks at him. "I'm not sure Mike is fit to answer that. All he wants right now is cock. Isn't that right, Mike?"

He nods. "Please?"

The hypnotist sits back in his chair. "Go on, then." He looks at Mr. Turner. "If it's okay with you?"

"If it means a more rational conversation with him, go ahead."

Mike is already on his knees before his hypnotist when he realizes how weird it is to do this in front of his boss. Or at least, in front of his boss's boss. He looks over his shoulder, and Mr. Turner is watching them with a slight smile.

Maybe once Mike is done with the hypnotist, Mr. Turner will want another blowjob!

The hypnotist has pulled out his half-hard cock, and Mike swallows it happily, letting it slide down his throat. "Oooh, definitely improved," he groans. "Oh yes, Mike, you've become so much better at sucking cock."

Mr. Turner snorts. "You must be so proud."

"In a way, yes," the hypnotist manages. "It proves my technique works." He runs his fingers through Mike's hair, petting him. "But if it goes this quickly, I'll need to refine it. I'll need to—to find a balance. Oh, yes, Mike, keep going!"

"So, you're treating more people? More men?"

"Mmm, I'm treating one of your interns right now. Tom?"

Mike lets the conversation wash over him. All he knows is how good the cock feels in his mouth, and that his hypnotist is pleased. That's all that matters right now.

Mr. Turner types something on his keyboard. "Oh. Oh, yes, I wouldn't mind him sucking me off."

"I had one session with him. If he's as susceptible as Mike, you'll have to keep an eye on him."

"No problem," Mr. Turner replies. "I should probably talk to him about how his internship is going."

Mike moans around the dick in his mouth, deep-throating it and letting it press against his tongue. He hopes Tom will discover how good sucking cock feels soon. The hypnotist rocks into his mouth and Mike lets him, loving the sensation, especially since he knows it means he'll get a thick load of cum soon.

He swallows the load happily, moaning as he does, then licks his hypnotist's cock clean.

"Feeling better?"

Mike nods. "Yes, thank you!"

The hypnotist smiles at him. "Now, Mike, let's discuss your future. Have a seat again."

Mike looks over at Mr. Turner. "Do you—"

"Not right now." Mr. Turner gestures for him to sit as well.

Mike tries not to sulk. He really wants to suck another dick.

"You don't like this feeling, do you, Mike?" the hypnotist asks. "Of needing to suck another dick so soon after swallowing a load? I bet you felt miserable on Saturday."

"I did, yes. That's why I asked Joe to help me out."

"Well, you'll have to make a choice. I know sucking all those cocks on Sunday made you feel good."

"It felt amazing!" He'd never felt better in his life.

"Yes, but if you keep doing that, you will have more days like Saturday. Because you won't always have Joe and his crew around to help you," the hypnotist says.

He definitely doesn't want more days like Saturday. He also doesn't like how antsy he's feeling right now, and how he's already wondering when he can try and ask Mr. Turner again. He wants to be able to enjoy the bliss from having sucked off his hypnotist. "I don't like that."

"So, you're going to have to choose. Either you continue like this, needing over a dozen loads or more each day, or I can help you bring it down to maybe one or two cocks a day. You'll still get to suck dick, but you won't crave it so strongly," the hypnotist tells him. "And then you can have a pretty normal life, and do your job properly."

Mike is thinking it over. "Is it going to be difficult? Will it be like Saturday?"

"Maybe. You're the first man I turned into a cum addict, Mike," the hypnotist says. "It'll take some trial and error. We'll have to find a balance. Obviously I don't want you to quit entirely, but I also don't really want you running around town, desperate for cock, and telling people it's because of me."

"Yes, you wouldn't want too many people to know about this, would you?" Mr. Turner asks, smirking.