Adam and Emily Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They all kissed and rested until Al's cock began its rise. Joni jumped aboard and rode him reverse cowgirl while looking at Emily square in the eyes. The invitation was understood. Emily could not make herself do that. But she wanted to. It was so difficult for her to reconcile her thoughts. No doubt Joni sucking her pussy while Al fucked her had moved Emily to another plateau. She knew that she would feel conflict later. Right then, she was just so turned on that she still buzzed from the new experience.

Of course, once the lid was off, Emily became more like Joni. She was a pretty coed and was having the time of her life. She was on the pill and loved it. She hated when Adam had to pull out and shoot his cum on her or in a towel. Now she relished the thought of a nice big cock expanding her pussy and the guy drenching her with his cum. She loved fingering herself after her lover left and playing with the cum as it flowed out of her pussy.

Her conflicts were not whether Adam found out about her infidelity but whether he would know it immediately. She was sure that she had fucked so many big cocks of all ethnicities that her vagina was stretched to the extent that Adam could no longer satisfy her.