All Comments on 'Adam and Emily Ch. 05'

by jealouscuck

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

I didn't like it because it was disrespectful. To everyone.

Charles was treated like he was disposable. Emily treated her husband like he was her worst enemy and Adam treated his wife as if her shit was pure silver.

I understand that you wanted to write a story where the married couple lived happily ever after; but what person will take being treated with such contempt for an entire week and still have zero animosity? And if you can treat your spouse with disgust, will you still be in love with them 7 days later when you’ve shown another person love, and attention and free use?

Essentially, the characters were unbelievable and while the writing was excellent and the story was well crafted, it was like going to a buffet and eating only the fluff. You’ll leave full but you missed out on the main courses.

elling50elling50over 2 years ago

You write well and I liked chapter 4 in spite of the racial stereotypes because there was love and lust and honesty. In this chapter there is lying and cheating and a gross gangbangscene that no woman would endure and be able to hide the results on her body from her husband. 2.

whtyelcplwhtyelcplabout 2 years ago

It's cuckold story there is humiliation sometimes! Fantasy stuff! it's a good cuckold story! Emily gave her hubby just what they both wanted.

Literotica needs to have a cheating wife/cuckold category so people.

jealouscuck great Cuckold story! Like to see how they handle things when they get home!

Lustman69Lustman69about 2 years ago

Highly arousing, well crafted, easily visualized into a cuckold adventure to satisfy everyone involved. You have a gift I loved the baby series as well

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very hot! I liked it a lot, but some attention to details like names that got mixed up. In the 2nd part: "Adam and Emily decided to go down to the beach." She was with Charles; the mix-up happens again a bit later. It can be hard to proofread our own writing, so, maybe lierotica can make it easy (Perhaps they do?) to edit a posted story. Polished stories are always more pleasurable to read.

I am just signing up, so it will be awhile before I can log in. I'm "grampasilly"

Keep up your imaginative work! Be well!

Buster2UBuster2Ualmost 2 years ago

10 stars to writer for a Very hot Story. Very hot. Especially the part where her lover sets her up for a Gang Bang of Black men. The ultimate show of disgust of her married life with her husband. I pulling a train screwing a dozen or more Black Men doesn't show her disgust and total betrayal of her husband and Wedding vows, what would? Oh, yeah, she could be fertile! letting dozens of BBC come in her fertile womb to show her complete and total depravity and total disrespect for her husband and marriage Vows. Maybe just become a whore standing on the corner in the Ghetto with her bare tits out. Her love of Black Cock has made her totally contemptuous of her husband who stands in her way of total surender to Black Cock. 100 stars Great Story

Buster2UBuster2Ualmost 2 years ago

Parts of this were very hot. But letting Charles take her to get gang banged was actully very disrespectful and cheating against her husband. I didn't like that part. Plus not coming home to hubby that night. Now she is a cheater and a liar, can a marriage last with cheating and lying ???? Usually Not. But still loved most of the story. Thank You.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

didn't need the gangbang but Adam wont be married much longer

RestraindCuckRestraindCuck7 months ago

As frequent visitors to the Palmetto State I only wish such a club existed.

Steelyblue1213Steelyblue1213about 1 month ago

I hope she does get pregnant. Her pussy belongs to black cock now. She will now be getting alot of black babies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous