Adam in Asia - All is Revealed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It fun and exciting, and weird. How was yours?"

"That's a pretty good summary. I could get used to it; I get why some people are addicted to 'the lifestyle', as I think it's known."

"Thanks, Adam, this has been quite an experience. I'm loving it."

We snuggled up on the bed.

"I don't want to scare you, but it has made me think about our relationship. Whatever it is, having sex with Ha-Yoon has made me feel closer to you."

"I know, I feel the same.

"I'm not about to propose or anything, but I'm glad to have you in my life. Let's have fun."

"Yeah, let's have fun."

I checked my watch, "we'd better get going, it's nearly time for our massage."

Ped was waiting for in the beauty salon. Instead of yesterday's medical look she had a sarong tied above her breasts. I wondered whether was simply for aesthetic reasons, or if it signalled something more. My cock twitched at the thought. She noticed, and grinned.

She led us through the salon area and into the gardens where there was an open-sided pavilion with a double bed. Beyond that was an outdoor shower area Noi was helping to dry Sarah, presumably freshly massaged.

The Australian woman looked incredibly sexy, standing completely naked against a backdrop of luscious foliage. I got a little stiffer.

She noticed. "Are you being naughty again? Will Liz have to punish you?"

She wasn't helping.

Liz laughed, "he's often naughty like that. I can hardly keep up with the punishment."

I hadn't noticed any complaints.

"Well, if you need any help, let me know. I'm at a bit of a loose end.

"Actually, do you mind if I stay and watch? I'm want to learn how to massage so it would be good to see these ladies in action as well just feeling it."

"Why not?" Liz shrugged.

Ped and Noi asked us to lie down, knelt on either side of us, and went to work. The warm oil, spread in gentle strokes, by their soft hands. It felt wonderful.

After the intimacy during the shaving session yesterday I was not surprised that Ped spent a lot of time on my arse and balls, even reaching beneath me to play with my cock. However, I did not expect the finger that she pushed up my bum; I nearly came on the spot.

At an unspoken signal the masseuses undid their sarongs, retying them at waist level. I had been right about their clothing signalling something else. Spreading oil on their boobs they leaned down to rub them up and down our bodies. I was in heaven.

When we turned over my cock was rampant, a gentle breeze doing little to reduce the heat radiating from it.

Ped and Noi resumed their work. The view of their breasts - Noi's petite, Ped's fuller - made it even more exciting. It wasn't long before both women were running them across our bodies again. Then Ped began to work my cock. First with her hands, then with her mouth as well.

I couldn't see exactly what Noi was doing with Liz, but I had a fair idea. She grasped my hand and moaned as she came. I remembered that she had never been with a woman before. That thought nearly took me over the edge, but I held on. I don't know why, but I was glad I did.

Massage over Ped & Noi sat up. Liz seemed exhausted, but I was still as hard as iron.

Ped looked across at her, "would you like to deal with this, or shall I?". 'It' was my cock.

"You do it," Liz whispered hoarsely.

To my surprise, Ped stood, untied her wrap and slipped off a pair of black panties. After fitting a condom, with what seemed to be a single, fluid movement she mounted me.

"Fuck!" I said, astonished by what had just happened.

"Wow!" said Sarah.

I had forgotten she was even there. I realised that there were three naked women watching as Ped rode me, and we were full view of anybody who walked past. It was a huge buzz. I had been naked in public before, I enjoyed it, but this was something else. More exciting than any previous occasion.

That was enough. I shot my load into Ped.

She grinned like a cat with cream. Knowing that I was a satisfied customer and, I like to think, having come herself.

Noi took charge.

She told us that the next massage was not for a while, so we could take some time to relax before having a shower. The two Thai women cleaned themselves up, redressed, and left.

Sarah, Liz, and I sat on the bed, staring at each other.

"Wow," said Sarah, again.

"Wow," Liz and I agreed.

"That was so hot.

"Especially when you allowed Ped to fuck Adam."

"I wasn't expecting that, I thought she might give me a blowjob, but that was ... amazing." I said.

Liz echoed me, "I wasn't expecting that either, but I'm glad she did. I couldn't take my eyes off it."

"Doug and I, that's my absent husband in case you are wondering, have had massages here before, but they never finished like that.

"In fact, they only ever fingered me. I was stunned when Noi started licking you; I got so wet."

Liz grunted acknowledgement.

Sensing something Sarah reached out to touch Liz on the shoulder. "Would you like me to wash while Adam recovers?"

"Yes please," said Liz with that hoarse, husky tone I'd heard earlier.

Sarah guided her to the shower. I watched as the younger woman poured some soap onto her hands then tenderly lathered up my lover. She was thorough, touching every part, including Liz's pussy. She squirmed at the touch, pushing against our new friend.

Already I was hard again.

Sarah took a towel then patted Liz dry. "Would you like to eat my pussy?" she asked.

"Very much so," was the answer.

I could scarcely believe it. Liz, who had never done anything like that before! Liz, who pooh-poohed the idea less than 24 hours earlier!

Sarah lay back on the bed, legs spread, pussy fully exposed. I could see drops of moisture on her lips. Liz didn't hesitate before positioning herself between Sarah's knees, bending her head forward, face and one hand at her groin. The other reached up to play with Sarah's nipples.

I couldn't be any harder.

I wanted to touch them, but I feared breaking the mood. So, I just watched, entranced, as Sarah orgasmed. Finally she pushed Liz away.

"That was fantastic, but I can't take any more for now. Thank you."

Just then Ped appeared, grinning at the sight of us. "Fifteen minutes," was all she said.

We headed for the shower, sharing the flow, washing each other's back, then towelling dry.

"Would you like to come to my room?" asked Sarah, pointing to one of the rooms that overlooked the gardens, "it's just over there."

Inside the three of us collapsed in a heap on the bed. We chatted while we recovered. Sarah told us that she and Doug had been swinging for a couple of years and that this was their second visit to the resort. They were supposed to be there for a week, but a problem at work meant he had to leave early.

"I was furious; I still am! I'd been looking forward to this trip for months and then he buggered off after two days leaving me high & dry. You'd think it wouldn't be hard to score in a swingers' resort, but I feel like a spare wheel."

She put on a funny voice "'Excuse me, madam, can I shag your husband' doesn't feel right when you have nothing to offer in return.

"Watching everyone else pair has left me hornier than ever. I'm so worked up that I forgot my manners with you guys. Grabbing your dick was, well, ... I'm sorry, ... and all that stuff about you being 'naughty' and needing punishing. What the fuck was I thinking!"

"Don't worry," said Liz, "it was funny, it turned us both on, and I just went down on a woman for the first time. What's wrong with any of that?"

"Wait, that was your first time?"

"Yup, and I loved doing it. This weekend is supposed to be about surprises and that was certainly one."

Sarah gave a mischievous grin "any other 'firsts' you want to clock up?"

"I've never had a threesome" said Liz sheepishly.

"Get out of here. That's practically a human rights violation," exclaimed Sarah. "Adam, think you can go again?"

I nodded, "not sure that I can come, but I'm ready to try." I was certainly hard enough.

Sarah stuck a couple of fingers inside Liz. "That makes two of you, showtime!"

I scrambled across, quickly entering Liz; she gasped as I did. Meanwhile Sarah positioned her pussy on Liz's face, then leaned into me for a deep, tongue-twisting kiss. Liz's first threesome, and a long time since I'd been in one too.

Eventually they both came. I didn't - I was empty - but that didn't matter; I felt good too.

After another rest we headed for the pool to hang out.

Lying on a sun-lounger I studied the other guests, wondering who had arrived together, who had fucked whom. I thought about finding sexual pleasure with somebody else but with your partner's agreement.

We swam across to the bar to join Ha-Yoon and Jung. They had all seen each other around, but this was the first time they had met. Suitably refreshed we returned to the hot tub. We were paired up as before, but now with Sarah sat between Liz and I. Of course, our attention was somewhat divided, but nobody appeared to mind.

Naturally we ate dinner together as well. Sarah entertained us neophytes with stories of her swinging exploits with Doug. At the end of the meal, at Liz's suggestion, we all went back to our room. Suddenly I realised why there were two double beds in all of the rooms.

Ha-Yoon and I made out while Liz and Sarah took Jung to the shower. He looked very happy when they returned. We took our time under the shower; less hurried than the previous evening, more comfortable with each other's bodies, without the urgency it was even more enjoyable.

Back in the room we found Sarah riding Jung, Liz sat on his face. An echo of how they'd been with me a few hours earlier. Ha-Yoon and I gazed at them intently.

"I guess it's the first time you've watched him with another woman."

"Yeah," she groaned. "I know he had sex with Liz last night, but this is so much ... more.

"We talked a lot today and decided that being in the same room was important. That's why we came back with you.

"How do you feel about seeing Liz like that, have you seen her with another guy before?"

"No, but it's not really the same. We're good friends, but not a couple. We haven't made the same kind of commitment that you and Jung have.

"It's actually only our second weekend together."

"Wow, and you're doing this so soon?"

"She wanted me to surprise her. But I didn't expect it to work out like this, to go this far. I thought we'd just be looking at other people, not joining in."

"How do you feel about it?"

"I'm not sure yet, it's a lot to take in. It is kind of weird, but I think it has made us closer. I hope that you and Jung feel the same."

"Thanks, I think we will."

On the other bed Sarah came to a noisy climax. Jung may have done too, but any noise he made was muffled by Liz, still sat on his face.

Ha-Yoon reached for me, "make me scream like that!"

Sunday

Sarah and I woke first. I was in the bathroom, having a pee, when she walked in.

"Good night?"

"Yeah, you?"

"Oh yes, Jung isn't big, but he's got stamina. Did you see him screw Liz as well?"

She replaced me at the toilet.

"I have a favour to ask. Fancy a shower while we talk?"

Under the shower Sarah told me that she liked DP. I asked what that was. She explained that it was having one guy in her vagina and the other in her arse, at the same time.

"It can be a bit difficult to arrange because the guys get kind of 'close' and some seem to think that they'll become instantly gay. Anyway, Doug promised that we could do it this holiday, but he's buggered off, so I want to do it with you and Jung.

"Are you up for that? Can you manage it?"

"Yeah, I guess. I never done it before but this trip has been a whole load of 'firsts' so, why not?"

"That's the spirit!" she exclaimed.

"How do we do this?" I asked.

""He's smaller than you, but if I'm going to have someone up my jacksy I'd rather they know what they're doing. Have you done anal before? Do you know how to get a girl relaxed?"

"'Yes' and 'I think so'."

"You're hired! I want you to lie still while he does the work."

Back in the room the others were stirring.

I used some body lotion to loosen her up.

"Jung, got a job for you," Sarah called. "I want you to fuck me."

I rammed home.

Jung, still half-asleep, looked confused. "Yes, but Adam's ... er ... already doing that. Isn't he?"

"Clever boy, but he's in the backdoor, you get the front."

He still looked puzzled.

Liz understood. "Put a condom on, and stick your penis in her vagina" she commanded.

He did what he was told.

I could feel him through the wall separating Sarah's vagina and arse. Our balls touched; it didn't matter to me. Any qualms that I had were drowned out by the sheer dirtiness of what we were doing.

I felt Jung come, then Sarah; then I did too.

It was another first; another amazing feeling. Liz and Ha-Yoon watched on in awe.

At breakfast Liz announced that she wanted 'some of that' too. Looking back it's crazy to remember that Jung and I looked at each other with weary resignation.

Back in our room we got ready to go again. She decided that Jung would be in her arse, and me in her cunt. I helped him get her relaxed. Soon we were both buried deep inside our assigned holes. The look on Liz's face was incredible.

Jung lay still, it was my turn to thust.

Given our recent exertions it's not surprising that his time it was the woman, Liz, who came first. I came too, but my load was much reduced. I think Jung's was too.

Exhausted, we both turned to Ya-Hoon; she understood the question.

Giggling she shook her head, "No! I'm not ready for that yet, maybe next time."

In the car back to the airport Liz thanked me for a surprise-packed weekend.

"Do you think you can do better next time?"

12