Adam in Asia - Lily Cleans Up

Story Info
Adam enjoys a lie-in.
1.1k words
4.59
2.3k
3
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 03/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Writer61
Writer61
41 Followers

I have been dreaming up stories for years but, until recently, none had ever been shared.

Inspiration for some of the people and events described is drawn from my own experience, but it is overwhelmingly a work of fiction.

Constructive criticism is welcome.

Prologue

After graduating with a degree in International Finance I had landed a great job at a major consulting company. After a period at head office in London I was posted to Singapore as a member of the regional team.

A lie-in with a surprise

I didn't get home until nearly 2am. My flight had been delayed by a couple of hours, bad weather in Hong Kong, then there was a hold-up at Changi whilst they found somebody to operate the air-bridge and the final straw had been a lack of taxis.

After a couple of busy days seeing clients, I was exhausted. I didn't need to be in the office the next morning so I could afford a lie-in. After sending a message to my boss I stripped off, collapsed on my bed, and fell asleep instantly.

When I awoke the next morning, I was surprised to find Lily creeping around my room. Lily the Filipina who cleaned and tidied for me twice a week.

I should explain that I live in a serviced apartment. Think regular apartment with some hotel services, such as cleaning. Mine had one bedroom, a living room with a sofa, a dining table, and a basic kitchen. On Mondays & Thursdays a somebody would come in, usually Lily, to replace sheets and towels, and generally keep the place in shape. It was ideal for a single person, especially one that travelled a lot. Throw in the location, above a shopping centre and next to a metro station and it was perfect for me.

My schedule meant that Lily & I only met occasionally, but we got on well when our paths crossed. We even had a side deal whereby she organised my laundry for me. My work gear, suits and formal shirts, still went for dry-cleaning, but she did everything else using the machine in the apartment. That meant I saved a bit of money, and she could send more to her family in the Philippines. Win-win.

A lot of Filipinos go overseas to earn money, typically in menial jobs such as cleaning and construction. The money they send home is so important for the economy that there are special lanes reserved for them at Manila airport.

I knew that Lily's husband had run off leaving her with a young son and no money. Her sister looked after the boy, while Lily paid for his upkeep. She would see him for only a couple of weeks a year. A heart-breaking situation, but not a unique one.

"Sorry Mr Adam, I wanted to get your suit to the cleaners; it is so crumpled."

She was right, in my hurry to get to bed I had thrown it on the floor. That was fair enough, but the problem was that I was naked, without even a sheet covering me. Worse, I had an erection, and Lily knew it. I knew because Lily kept looking at it. I fumbled for the sheet I usually slept under, dragging it across me.

Lily giggled, "you don't need to be shy. I've seen one before, you know."

"Of course, but, er, well, ... "I stammered.

"Well, I, er, would like to have a shower, so, would you mind ...?"

"Of course I wouldn't mind" she retorted, "off you go!"

"Er, I meant would you mind leaving the room."

"Don't be silly, I need to change the sheets and I can't do that with you lying there. Go get that shower, I might even do your back for you!"

There was a wicked grin on her face. She was enjoying my discomfort.

Lily was daring me, and I'm not shy. 'Fuck it!' I thought as I threw back the sheet and headed for the bathroom, my cock proudly leading the way.

Standing under the water I began to masturbate, my eyes closed, thinking of Lily, wondering about her body beneath that unflattering uniform, picturing what we could have done. There was an unexpected noise; I opened my eyes. Lily was standing there, naked except for one of the disposable shower caps the bathroom was equipped with.

I gawped.

Surely this could not be happening. I must still be asleep. This was a wet dream and, in a moment, I would awake to find a damp, sticky patch on my sheet. But it wasn't a dream; Lily was really there, and Lily was definitely naked. Her body was voluptuous, her breasts full, nipples surprisingly large, a tuft of dark hair down below. She stepped into the shower cubicle in front of me.

"I promised to wash your back, didn't I? and I like to keep my promises, but I couldn't finish my shift in a wet uniform or with wet hair, so ... here I am! I hope you don't mind."

"Er, no, it's no problem at all". Maybe I was still asleep.

"Right, well, I can't reach your back with that thing in the way" she gestured at my penis "turn round!"

I did, and she poured some bath gel on my back, working it into a creamy lather. Neck, shoulders, arms, armpits; she was thorough. Bum cheeks, crack, balls. Thighs, calves. Everything. Finally, she unhooked the shower head and rinsed the soap off me.

"Now, turn round. Don't want you telling management that I missed something."

I did. She didn't.

More soap, more lather, more thorough cleaning from neck to foot. Of course, my cock and balls received special attention: extra soap, extra stroking. I was as hard as I could be.

Lily appeared to be enjoying her work, if you could call it that. Her face was a picture of contentment.

Once again, she took the shower head and rinsed me down.

"How's that? Is there anything else?" she asked.

"Er, good thanks. That was great."

She grasped my cock with one hand, "don't you need something emptying?

"You know I like to be thorough. No complaints."

"Well, if you put it like that ... I, er, um, there is one thing that you could do. Save me having to."

Lily winked as she sank to her knees, taking my cock in her mouth. It wasn't long before I came; she swallowed it all. Then she stood, grabbed a towel, and left the room.

It took me a minute or two to gather myself. Slipping on a bathrobe I entered the main apartment.

Lily was there, dressed as normal, packing cleaning gear into a basket.

"Morning Mr Adam" she chirped, "thought I might have to wake you, you know, it being a workday."

Maybe it had all been a dream.

As she closed the door Lily turned to say, "perhaps next time you can do something for me."

Writer61
Writer61
41 Followers