Adam in Asia - Under Pressure

Story Info
Adam’s first experience back in Asia.
2.9k words
4.41
3.5k
2
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 03/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Writer61
Writer61
45 Followers

I have been dreaming up stories for years but, until recently, none had ever been shared.

Inspiration for some of the people and events described is drawn from my own experience, but it is overwhelmingly a work of fiction.

Constructive criticism is welcome.

Prologue

After graduating with a degree in International Finance I had landed a great job at a major consulting company. After a period at head office in London I was posted to Singapore as a member of the regional team.

Week 1

It was my first visit to Bangkok, the capital of Thailand; notorious for traffic and night-life.

All I could see from the elevated highway were mile after mile of buildings, mostly a few stories high but there were occasional clusters of tower blocks. There were houses, shops, apartments, hotels, typical urban sprawl. We were moving quite quickly, probably because this was a toll road. At ground level, the situation was very different. Cars, taxis, the famous tuk-tuks, and trucks all jostled for space, all belched fumes. That explained the haze I had noticed on the way from the airport.

I was with my colleague Chau, on our way to meet a client. Their office was an imposing multi-storey building on Silom Road in the central business district.

The job was routine: ask questions, collect data, produce slides, and draft a proposal which in a few days' time our boss, TK, would present to the client as if he had done it all himself. In other words, typical grunt work for junior staff like Chau and me.

Despite the long hours and lack of recognition, there were compensations. We got to travel to interesting places and stay in nice hotels at somebody else's expense. Who wouldn't like that?

We spent Wednesday afternoon with TK, reviewing what we had found so far and drafting the interim report that he would deliver to the client the next day. He went out for dinner with another client while Chau and I worked late polishing the presentation.

The meeting went well. The client was pleased with our analysis of their problem and possible solutions we had identified. It was agreed that we should return the following week to work on the most promising of them.

It was the first time that week that we did not have to work late so Chau suggested that we go for a drink. After a short walk we crossed the main road and entered a side street, a soi. He explained that we were in Patpong, one of the red-light districts that Bangkok is famous for.

As we walked down the narrow street people outside every bar and club urged us to enter. Music blared through half open doors and there were glimpses of people inside, but Chau clearly had somewhere else in mind. Sure enough, we soon entered a dimly lit bar where a woman guided us to a bench seat set against the wall.

I looked around, my eyes adjusting to the gloom. There were several other seats all facing a small stage, and a bar at one end. A few men, some with scantily clad women, were scattered around; it was far from full, probably a bit too early.

Our beers arrived just as spotlights illuminated the stage and music started playing. A young woman pranced out, wearing a black bikini, high-heeled boots, and a feather boa. It was my first time in a strip club; I had to watch.

Moving in time with the music she strutted around the stage, pouting and winking at customers. At some point her top came off to reveal small, perky breasts. She continued dancing as another song came on. Finally, her panties came off and the lights went out abruptly.

Chau grinned at me, "Did you like that? Do you want her to sit with you."

I think I blushed. I certainly stammered as I declined the suggestion. He could see I was a bit rattled. After several more dancers and a couple of beers he announced that it was time to leave.

A bit further down the soi we entered another bar. It was almost as gloomy as the first, lacked a stage, but had a larger bar that dominated one side of the room. We took a couple of spare seats at the counter and ordered more beer.

Chau leaned across the counter for a whispered conversation with the barmaid, who then gestured for a colleague to come over. He asked which of the two I thought was prettiest, I hesitated than pointed to one of them. Chau handed over some banknotes and they ducked out of sight.

I knew something 'naughty' was about to happen but had no idea what. Imagine my surprise when 'my' barmaid's head appeared between my knees. The curtains that hung below the bar counter weren't just decorative!

'WTF!' I thought.

My companion undid my belt and started on my trousers. It was obvious where this was going so I followed her lead and helped with the button and zip, raising my buttocks so that she could lower my pants. My penis sprang free; she took the tip in her mouth, sucking, swallowing, consuming me. Meanwhile her fingers explored my inner thighs and balls. Eventually I came, shooting deep in her throat.

I looked around; nobody was paying attention, not even Chau. It was just business as usual! Gathering myself, literally and practically, I pulled up my trousers.

"Wow" I said.

"Welcome to Bangkok." Chau grinned.

Week 2

There was a lot to do so we flew back to Bangkok the following Sunday, reaching our hotel around 5pm. Unsurprisingly Chau had a plan for the evening.

"We're going to be busy all week, so let's relax with a massage" he suggested.

We dropped our bags in our rooms then headed out of the hotel. Chau led the way to a side-street opposite. He'd clearly been to this place before.

The soi was lined by a mish-mash of three or four storey buildings. There was a restaurant, a couple of shops, and what I assumed were small apartment blocks. About a hundred yards down the we entered what looked like beauty a salon. The ground floor was lined with reclining chairs, a couple occupied by people getting a pedicure. It seemed unlikely that this was the sort of massage Chau was thinking of.

"What sort of massage do you want?" he asked.

We were standing at a counter towards the rear of the room. I had no idea what the options were. "Whatever you are having" seemed like the safest course.

"Two hour oil massage" he announced, handing over some cash.

The woman behind the desk nodded, spoke into spoke into an intercom system then pointed to an elevator, "Third floor" she commanded.

The lift was cramped and terribly slow. At last, the door opened, revealing two young Thai women wearing silk dressing gowns. One squealed when she saw Chau, flinging her arms around him they kissed passionately. He had certainly been here before.

The other girl gave me a chaste kiss on the cheek before leading me to a surprisingly spacious room with a large bed, a shower cubicle, a toilet, and a sink. Not much privacy here.

Without any ado the masseuse began to undress me. Shoes, shirt, trousers, pants, socks; all neatly placed on or under a chair near the door. Her gown followed, exposing a lithe body. small breasts and a hairless pubic region.

She guided me to the shower area for a thorough soaping and rinsing. No part went untouched, even my anus. Thoroughly cleaned and dried she led me to the bed. Indicating that I should lie face-down, which wasn't too comfortable given the state of my penis. Still, as my mother always taught me, 'what a lady wants, a lady gets'.

'The Lady' wanted to pour warm oil on my naked body and spread it as diligently as she could using her hands and her breasts. How could I refuse? This probably wasn't a scenario that my mother had in mind, but so what?

When 'the lady" indicated that I should turn over I glanced at the clock. I had already been there for nearly an hour; realisation dawned. I had thought Chau was ordering two one-hour massages, when it was really a two-hour massage for each of us. Oh dear, how sad, never mind.

The massage resumed with me on my back, prick stiff and pointing to the sky. More warm oil was poured, more warm oil was spread. Everywhere. It was glorious; it was deeply relaxing. Despite my arousal I think I dozed off. I awoke to the feeling of a condom snapping into place.

'The lady' hoisted herself up and then down. engulfing my prick with ease. Slowly, then more quickly, then furiously she raised and lowered herself on my engorged member.

I came.

After a couple of minutes, she dismounted and led me to the shower where she cleaned me again. I dressed and headed downstairs to find a grinning Chau.

I slept well that night.

~~~

The week went much as the previous one. We mostly worked at the client's office, returning to our hotel late each evening. On Wednesday we left a bit earlier to meet with TK to review the report, he asked for some changes, and left Chau and I to complete them. We didn't see him again until the next morning. This time there was no explanation of what he'd been doing. Seeing a client? Enjoying the nightlife? I didn't care what he had been up to, but some solidarity as we completed the report would have been nice.

It didn't really matter. The presentation went well, the client was happy, and TK basked in their praise, making a token attempt to share the credit. As we left the building, he asked whether Chau & I were flying back on the same flight as him. We explained that we weren't due to travel until the next day, leaving some spare time for last-minute requests from the client. He was happy with that.

"See you Monday," he said cheerily. "Don't do anything that I wouldn't" were his parting words as he climbed into a taxi to the airport.

We headed back to our hotel. En route we arranged to meet in the lobby at 7pm; Chau had a plan. I was starting to like Chau's plans.

First stop was an open-air restaurant; Thai of course. I was not yet familiar with the local cuisine, so I was happy for him to order a selection. It was good. Spicy but too spicy, and there were little dishes of sliced peppers if you wanted to raise the stakes. We settled the bill and returned to the main road.

"Where next?" I asked.

"Time to go west" he said, mysteriously, and began walking.

Although I was new to Bangkok, I was pretty certain we were heading east. I was obviously missing something. After ten minutes or so we turned at an intersection, and then almost immediately into a soi.

"Soi 'Cowboy'" he announced. "Ye-haw!"

The narrow street was packed with people - tourists, business people, meters & greeters - all garishly lit by the neon lights adorning the bars that lined the street. Chau led us to a bar named 'Long Gun', it's sign a rifle, obviously part of the western theme. Inside was longer than it was wide, with long rows of benches on each side facing a catwalk-style stage. A couple of girls were mid-strip as we walked in.

We found somewhere to sit and ordered beer. Two bottles arrived quickly, and the server stuck a copy of the order in a pot on the table. Chau took a quick look at it, then put it back.

"Keep an eye on that, some places will try to overcharge you. I have never had a problem here, but it's good for them to see you know what you are doing, not just some dumb tourist."

I nodded. During a lull in the music, I asked why this was street had a name when all the other sois just had a number. He explained that it was nickname, borrowed from that of an American who opened one of the first bars there.

My first real surprise of the evening was when I went for a pee; there was only one toilet. Customers and performers shared. There was a urinal on one wall, and some cubicles opposite. I was in mid-flow when a woman walked past me to one of the stalls.

Chau was grinning when I returned. "You could have warned me," I complained.

Mostly it was too loud to talk. We watched as a succession of girls came onto the stage. Some were on their own, others were in pairs, and there were even a couple of group performances. I realised that they were making an effort at a performance: they were dressed in similar outfits and there appeared to be some choreography.

Around us I could see some of the dancers sat with patrons, so I wasn't surprised when a pretty girl approached us.

"Buy me a drink?" she asked me.

Chau took control. "Sure he would, but I'm afraid he's a little shy. Will you be gentle with him?"

She grinned, "of course! And how about you, do you need some company too?"

"I would," he said. "What about the girl you were dancing with earlier, do you think she's free?"

She smiled and left to find out, soon returning with her dancing partner, each sitting close to us. More drinks arrived; another chit added to the pot. It was loud so conversation meant leaning close, shouting in the other person's ear. All very intimate.

Established that her name was Kulap and mine was Adam, that I was British, but lived in Singapore.

After glanced at her watch Kulap leaned over to touch her friend, "sorry, we have to dance again soon. Would you like me to come back after?" I nodded that I would.

When they had gone Chau leaned over to me. "This is how it works, if you want her to come back to the hotel with you have to choose 'short time' or 'long time', that's basically a couple of hours, or overnight. You agree an amount with her, and you also have to pay a 'bar fine'."

"How much?" I asked. He told me the usual rates. At that moment Kulap and her friend returned to the stage and started their routine. I had not paid attention before, but there seemed to be a sapphic edge to their performance. They danced to please the whole crowd, but I had the impression that they paid special attention to where we were sat.

Finally, the music stopped and soon the girls were back with us. This time they sat directly on our laps. Kulap fondled my dick as she shouted in my ear "I can tell that you enjoyed that", then kissed me.

Before long I was ready to take things further.

"How much for long time?"

She quoted the bar fine and her price. My 'lower brain' was in full control and not interested in negotiating; I handed over some cash. It was obvious that Chau had done a deal too. He grinned as both women disappeared.

"Ready for the 'walk of shame'?"

I had no idea what he meant.

Our companions returned, dressed in jeans and crop tops. Quite revealing for streetwear but a lot more than they had been wearing.

Kulap threaded her arm in mine as the four of us headed for the hotel. Taxis and tuk-tuks were gathered at the end of the soi, but we were too close to bother with one.

As we crossed the lobby to the elevators, I realised what Chau meant by the 'walk of shame'. It must have been obvious what the women did and why they were there.

Nobody paid any attention.

I led Kulap to my room.

She headed for the bathroom, turning on the shower almost immediately.

I counted out the rest of her fee, placing it in an envelope on the dressing table.

Kulap returned; a towel wrapped around her. "Your turn" she said.

As I stood under the shower I reflected on the situation. This was the first time that I knowingly paid for sex, full sex, intercourse. Sure, Chau had paid for the blowjob in Patpong the previous week, and I had paid for the massage last Sunday, but on neither occasion did I know what was going to happen. I just went with the flow. This was different. This was a deliberate choice. I grinned.

Back in the bedroom I noticed that the envelope had gone.

Kulap was beneath the duvet. I jumped in beside her and we resumed kissing, and exploring, and kissing, and touching, and licking, and sucking, and then she produced a condom that she applied with unsurprising expertise. Soon we were fucking; missionary, doggy, cowgirl, until I came.

I am ashamed to say that I don't know if she did. Or, if she did during the repeat performance the next morning. That still bothers me. My older self hopes that I am better at knowing when I have succeeded in pleasing my partner, whatever the circumstances.

Kulap left with a cheery "see you again soon."

Writer61
Writer61
45 Followers