Video Fun

Story Info
A guest joins a couples video sex. 750 words.
778 words
4.42
4.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is just a sexy little story that I did for the 750 Word Project for 2024. All characters are over the age of 18.

Video Fun

Mark leaned back on the pile of hotel pillows and stroked his cock. His big, curvy wife Cookie smiled at him from the screen of his laptop set a few feet away.

"That's so good baby, stroke it for me," she moaned. The beautiful brunette reached up and grabbed her enormous tit and smiled at him.

Due to the angle of her own laptop, he could only see her from the navel up, something she did on purpose, he was sure. But he could see her right arm flexing and knew it was pumping a big fat dildo into her sweet, wet quim. He hated work trips, but video chat let them still enjoy each other.

Mark grinned as he watched his wife's eyes close in bliss as she pinched her fat nipple. "Baby, this feels so good. I wish you were here, so you could lick my clit as I fuck myself." He could hear the wet sounds of what had to be Cookie's big back dildo sliding in and out of her dripping pussy. In his mind's eye, he could see the sheets were wet beneath her and her pussy was red and puffy. Her clit was erect and begging for attention.

"I wish I was too, baby," he said a moment before he saw his wife start in surprise and look toward the door of their bedroom.

When she recognized her visitor, she looked back at the camera. "Honey, Jay just walked into my bedroom, as bold as can be."

Mark's jaw dropped. "Jay?"

She looked toward the door and nodded. "Yep, our sweet godson decided to visit tonight."

Mark noted that Cookie's right arm had not stopped. "What's he doing?"

Cookie glanced at the camera again. "He's watching me."

Mark caught his breath. Cookie spoke to the young man off the screen. "That's it, sweetie. Get your cock out. Yes, stroke it for your Auntie Cookie." Mark heard his godson groan deeply.

Cookie glanced back at the laptop and saw her husband had stopped masturbating. "You too baby, get back to stroking for me. I can't wait to see you both cum for me."

Cookie leaned back and began to pump the dildo vigorously into her slick pussy, causing her big tits to undulate erotically.

"My beautiful men, do you like seeing Auntie Cookie fuck herself with this big dildo?" Cookie shuddered. "It feels so good!"

Mark heard Jay's voice. "Yes, Aunt Cookie, you look so sexy."

Mark could see his wife's eyes flicking back and forth between her laptop and her godson on the foot of their bed.

Cookie released her breast and her left hand slipped down to join her right.

"Oh, my clit is so sensitive. Can you see it, Jay? See my needy little clit?"

Mark heard Jay exhale deeply. "Yes, I can. It's beautiful. So wet and pink."

Cookie looked at the young man through narrowed eyes. "Wouldn't just you love to lick it for me?"

"Yes, Aunt Cookie!" the young man replied breathlessly.

She looked back towards her laptop and grinned at her husband. "But you can't. Neither of you, so keep on stroking for me."

Both men moaned loudly. "That's it." Her breathing hitched, and she trembled. "I'm gonna cum soon. Are you guys close?"

Mark had been holding off for about a minute. "Say the word, babe," he said.

"Yes Auntie!" said Jay excitedly.

"Then give it to me sweeties! Give it to Auntie Cookie!" At that, Cookie's hands began moving feverishly and her head tipped backward as she wailed. "Ohhhhhh!" Cookie cried out as her orgasm rolled through her. Her back arched, lifting her bottom off the sheets, with sweat glistening on her tits.

Mark heard Jay groan and then saw three huge ropes of cum splash down in his wife's tits and stomach. Nearly immediately, Mark's hips bucked, and his cock spewed his seed all over his stomach and hand. His orgasm rolled through him and left him breathless on the hotel pillows.

"Oh my, that was just ... heavenly. You both did so well." Cookie purred. Mark watched his wife dip her finger into her godson's cum and then lick it clean.

Mark watched his wife pick up the laptop and bring it near her face. "That was so much fun baby. Can't wait until you get home on Friday."

Mark smiled. "What are you going to do now?"

Cookie gave him a seductive smile. "Goodnight, baby." Then she reached out and ended the call.