Adam's Advertisement Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Fred." Jamie said. "Truth or truth?" I snorted.

"Truth then?"

"You got anything you wanna get off your chest?" He said casually. I glanced up at him and swallowed. He smiled, just a tiny bit, and raised his eyebrows. Asshole.

Only he's not wrong.

Not that you should ever let anyone force you to come out, I argued with myself. But it would be easier. It was getting pretty lame to hide a boyfriend. Especially because he was away and I was mopey and all my friends were getting weirdly invested in getting me laid... they kept introducing me to girls and I had to pretend I was wasted and awful and not into them, just to hide the fact that I really didn't want or need any help. I HAD a boyfriend. I felt warm even as I thought the word. Boyfriend. I truly never thought I'd have a boyfriend. Let alone a fucking toned, hairy, fucking beautiful artist who knew how to cook. Fuck knows what the fuck happened there. I'd been genuinely scared I would marry a girl and live in a lie for the rest of my life, actually. And yeah, he was like super, super gay, but ok, I took Jamie's point about that. But, also, Jamie didn't work on site. Can you even fucking imagine if word got out on site? I shuddered and glanced at Carter and I realised.... Everyone was looking at me.

Crap. I'd taken too long to answer.

"Uh..." I stammered. I glanced at Jamie hopelessly and he nodded encouragingly.

"I'm...." My brain short circuited. "Dyslexic." I said. I looked around the room, avoiding Jamie's eye. "Never told anyone before." I mumbled. I glanced at Jamie and he smiled sympathetically. I almost immediately regretted saying nothing and opened my mouth. "And I'm gay." I said quickly. "A gay dyslexic. Thanks Jamie." I gulped my beer down and looked at my lap. The room was silent.

"Wait, really?" Ian said quietly.

"Yuh dude. That's why I only read comic books." I felt someone punch me in the arm. "Ow!"

"The second part of that."

"Yeah." I swallowed. I glanced at Carter and quickly looked away because he was laughing. "Not joking."

"Not funny!" Carter howled. "You can't do that in front of Jamie, asshole!"

"What, come out?" I glared at him. "Was there a limit on gay friends I wasn't aware of?"

"Shut up." Mason rolled his eyes. "Are you actually fucking with us?"

"Did you go through this?" I glanced at Jamie. He nodded.

"Only like 20 times." He said. The weird half laughter that had started trialled off as everyone turned to look at Jamie.

"Wait." Ian frowned at me. "Really? You too?" His lips twitched. "Is it catching?"

"Yeah watch out, dickhead, no ones safe." I rolled my eyes.

"That's actually... that's great, Fred." Kane muttered. "If you're not having us on." I sighed and sank my head into my hands.

"I'm not having you on." I mumbled. "Jamie, tell them." He grinned and raised his beer to me.

"Congrats homo. Hard parts over." I slowly raised my hand to clink beer bottles with him. And slowly, everyone else joined in with a holler of congratulations.

----

"That thing you said the other day..." Carter slammed down beside me a couple of hours later. We were definitely verging on totally fucked.

"What thing?"

"You said you want to fuck me."

"I definitely did not." I wrinkled my nose. "Oh- I did, didn't I? Jesus, you cretin, it was a joke. I can't think of anything I'd rather not do more actually." Carter maintained eye contact with me for a minute.

"Ok." He said eventually. "Yeah ok. So who then, Jamie?"

"Jamie what?"

"You want to fuck Jamie?" I rolled my eyes.

"Oh my god no. And he doesn't want to fuck me. It's not... come on Carter."

"So why are you gay then?"

"Carter!" I shoved him hard in the shoulder. God, he was such an ass. "I guess I just woke up one day and decided you know what sounds really fun? Being attracted to men, and then lying about it for years, and finally I was hoping I'd get to have some really awful conversations about it with my awkward shitty friends." Carter laughed and he relaxed beside me, putting his arm over my shoulder.

"I did always think it was weird that you never had girlfriends but seemed to get laid every week. You just... on Grindr then?" I laughed.

"Uhhh.... Well... I mean, I was on Scruff..."

"What is that?"

"Grindr without the despair? I'm... not anymore though." Carter turned his head on one side.

"You're not huh? So, you seeing anyone then?"

"No one you know." Carter laughed and raised his eyebrows. He held my gaze for a fraction too long and I felt myself turning pink.

"Oh!" He grinned. "That guy who was texting you! What was his name?" I sighed and turned away from him.

"Wil." I grunted. Carter nudged me in the ribs.

"He hot?" I glanced at him and started laughing.

"I mean... yeah, for a guy though."

"Pics?" Carter shrugged as I wrinkled my nose. "I'm just interested!" He laughed. "I wanna know what you think hot is!" I rolled my eyes and glanced around the room as I opened my phone and found his Instagram. "He's a friend of Liam. We... I mean. I guess I'm seeing him."

"Oh shit." Carter took my phone and started scrolling. He glanced at me and started to laugh. "Dude, I'm sorry but like, this guy is way out of your league." I looked at the photo he'd stopped on. Of Wil showing off at some party on a boat, shirtless with a martini dangling from his hand. I smiled at Carter. Oh yeah. Wil was way, way out of my league. But Wil didn't seem to know that. There was a way he looked at me while I was yarning on- I always did talk way too much- his eyes were just warm, and soft, and totally hooked on me. I swallowed as I realised Carter was watching me thoughtfully. His mouth twitched with a small smile. I took my phone back and cleared my throat

"Yeah." I agreed. "But he's totally into me."

"Why?" I laughed and Carter laughed with me.

"Because I'm fucking great?" I joked. "I dunno. Ask him." Carter blinked.

"Alright I will. When can we meet him?" I blushed.

"Oh- ah- well he's away on tour at the moment. But I guess we could... hang out sometime."

"Invite him to beer o clock next one." I swallowed.

"Yeah ok."

---- ---- ----

My thumb grazed the phone icon as I looked at his number when I got home. We'd texted non stop since he'd left on tour with his dance company, but I still wanted to hear his voice. Could I call him? That was ok right? I mean we were dating weren't we? Calling your boyfriend because he's away is completely normal, not weird, not clingy- normal. He'd want to hear from me. Even if I had sort of coaxed him into the boyfriend label...

Ugh.

I guess we had a bit of a fight before he left. Well maybe not a fight. He just called me out of the blue and at first I was sure he was about to tell me he'd broken his leg, and that would totally somehow be my fault because I know there's all these weird theatre traditions about how you're meant to wish someone good luck and I knew I'd done it wrong. But in a way it was worse, because he told me he'd kissed another guy. Which sort of didn't surprise me at all. Actually I was surprised he bothered to tell me. I almost wish he hadn't. I kind of didn't want to know. He said he felt like shit and I bit my tongue and didn't tell him I sort of wished he'd just lived with feeling like shit, so I didn't feel like shit either.

But we talked. I could hear the horrible guiltiness in his voice. And something turned in my brain. He really, really cared. He didn't want to tell me. He wanted to forget he'd ever done anything. I mean, he said KISSED, which even with my inexperience I knew on paper actually wasn't a big deal. I could easily forgive a kiss... but I didn't... want it to be a sign of things to come. I never wanted to live under a veil of being worried that I was replaceable. Even though I knew he was way too hot and sweet and lovely to really choose me...

Only it sounded like he was choosing me. So I pushed for the boyfriend thing, even though I knew it was stupid, but he just agreed, almost faster than I expected, and with a lot more enthusiasm.

And then I told him I loved him. Like an absolute idiot. And then I said it AGAIN just before he left, after I'd dragged him to a cocktail bar on K road which was another whole thing.... and he didn't say it back, which was fine, totally normal because it had been like, weeks.

But he loved me too didn't he? Well he... he definitely felt something. Even if he had kissed someone else. God, get over it Fred. He said kissed. You've kissed people while drunk before. You've kissed GIRLS. Kisses aren't a big deal. But the guy he kissed was probably so hot... and I was.... Well. I knew I wasn't his type. I'd stalked him on Instagram back for years. It was Matt, who was a dick, sure, but he was tall and tanned and covered in muscle. And there was - who was it? Keith? Ken? I couldn't remember. But yeah, guess what- tall. Tanned. Covered in muscle. And I'm... a twink. Apparently.

Well. At least I'm tall. And pretty, Wil always says that. Which is a weird thing to hear when you've devoted your life to being a real guy's guy, but actually for some reason I liked it a hell of a lot more than 'cute'. Wilson didn't seem to think it was weird, calling me pretty. He didn't seem to notice how much I melted and how much my heart hurt when he pushed my hair off my face and stared at me with his big dark eyes and whispered that I was the prettiest boy he'd ever met. Fuck. I hoped he wouldn't say it in public. I so didn't need to hear what the lads would have to say about that.

I sat up and looked at my phone- and miraculously it started to ring. I grinned and picked up immediately. Dammit. Playing it cool; apparently not my forte.

"Hey Freddie." He said. I melted. No one calls me Freddie- maybe my mum. But the way he said it makes me feel so soft and warm.

"Hey." I grinned. "Aren't you on stage? Well obviously not- unless you're just really bored while Liam does his big twirly solo thing. I was bored during that part too. Only because you weren't dancing. I can't wait for the one where you do all the solos, you'll have to get me a front row seat..." I heard him laughing and I blushed. God, my mouth runs a mile a minute. I bit my tongue and tried to let him speak.

"We just had the matinee today." He said. "I'm in the hotel- the others are all out. Miss you, baby." I grinned and cradled myself.

"Miss you more." I said. Which was definitely true. "How was it? Did they like it? Did they get it? I was so confused until the girl sitting next to me leant me her programme. But I liked all the stuff with those old television sets..." I winced and stopped myself talking again. He sighed into the phone.

"It was good." He said. "How was your day? How's the underfloor insulation?" I smiled.

"We had to finish that last week. Awful week for it, you can't get that stuff wet and it's been raining on and off like a bitch so we sort of had to pull an all dayer just to lie down some ply, it's been such a long time since we did a new build, I'm really rusty on that side of stuff, boss says I'm losing my touch with the bigger picture but we both know I'm the best carpenter he's got so I just told him to pay me more and I'd brush up on my grunt work. But he had me on skirting boards all day which is boring as fuck but at least I'm good at that sort of stuff." I cringed as I heard myself speak. "Ah so. Yeah. Good day." I bit my lip.

"Go on." He said softly. "What did he say to the pay rise?"

"No, it's boring. Don't worry. Why did you call?"

"To hear my boyfriend ramble on about things I don't understand because I like the sound of his voice." I could hear his smile. "But if you want you could tell me what you're wearing." I choked on a laugh as I glanced down at myself.

"You're not going to like the answer."

"You might be wrong." He muttered.

"Band t-shirt and jeans." I shrugged. "But I could lie and tell you it's like... a mesh singlet and a jock if you like?" He laughed.

"Na, not my thing." He teased. "What band?"

"Bolt thrower."

"Ooh." I laughed. "Expensive." He said. "Those real ones go for like $300 on ebay."

"Yeah." I shrugged. "Guess I have expensive taste."

"Well, you like me and I'm far from expensive." I laughed. True actually. He owned like four t-shirts and he knew how to cook on a $10 budget. I started loosely feeling myself over my jeans.

"What are you wearing?" I asked quietly.

"Absolutely nothing."

"Mmmm." I moaned as I felt my cock stiffen. "That's definitely one of your best looks."

"It is, isn't it?"

"Um... are you...?"

"Horny?" He interrupted me. "Yeah. I think it's the skirting boards." I laughed and slowly undid my jeans, shuffling out of them and teasing my cock through my briefs. "Are you horny?" He asked. I squeezed my cock.

"Yeah." I whispered. "Crazy horny."

"What are you wearing under your jeans?"

"Uh... laundry day." I blushed. "An old pair of briefs."

"Oh, you never wear briefs."

"Na."

"I think that's so hot." He whispered. "God, the sight of you with your big fucking dick dripping through the fabric." He moaned, and I reciprocated as I stroked myself.

"Yeah." I whispered. "I'm real hard. I'm leaking pre, like everywhere, there's a huge wet patch..."

'Oh fuck yes." He moaned. "Stroke your hard dick, Freddie. Tell me."

"Ok... I mean... I'm just teasing myself... the tip is like, sticking out now and I'm just running my hand over my shaft and my balls..."

"Yeah." He moaned. "Good boy. Reach into your underwear and play with yourself. Touch yourself. Tell me."

"Ok..." It's funny how disarming he is. Mum used to say I could talk someone's ear off but Wil always managed to say something that left me tongue tied. I'd never done phone sex before. I moaned as I thought about him stroking himself, tugging on his foreskin and running his hands over his fuzzy chest and abs. He's so fit it's crazy. I would say it's because he works out for a living but I kind of do too, and I'm nowhere near the curated toned parcel of muscle he is. "I'm uh... ok, I'm wrapping my hand around my dick... oh fuck, it feels really good. I'm so hard. I'm so wet..." He moaned.

"Stroke it." He whispered. "Start fucking your hand."

"Yeah... ok... ugh..." I moaned and lay back. "Oh that feels so good Wil."

"Daddy." He whispered.

"Yes Daddy." I writhed in pleasure as I said that. My dick strained against my palm and I picked up the pace, brushing my balls with my fingers. "Ugh." I whispered. "God I want to fuck you so bad."

"Yeah?" He moaned.

"Yeah, fuck, I keep imagining you on all fours, looking behind you, moaning for me, begging me for it."

"Please, baby." He whispered.

"Oh yes Daddy, you want my cock?"

"So bad." He whined.

"Yeah, you want my big fucking dick, Daddy?"

"It's so big." He moaned. "Fuck me, please Freddie, use me..."

"Yesss..." I whined. "I am gonna fuck you so good. I'm going to kiss that tight body, and hold you down, I'm going to start slow and watch you whimper and moan and beg for it with your body. Your hole is gonna want me so bad. And then I'll fuck you so rough. Gonna spank your big fucking ass. And you're gonna take it, you're gonna moan and beg and you're not gonna cum until I say so..." Wil was panting desperately on the line.

"May I?" He whispered.

"Now?"

"Please." He grunted. I moaned and started to work myself faster and harder.

"Yeah." I panted into the phone as I sped up. "Can I cum, daddy?"

"Ugh." He grunted. "Good boy, yeah..." We fell into silence, just moaning on either end as we fucked our hands and pretended we were with each other. He came first, I could hear it approaching from his low grunts and swearing and I felt my balls tighten as I heard him moan louder and louder.

"Yes, fuck, ugh..." He moaned. I grunted as he triggered my own orgasm and I felt my cum hit me in the chest. I moaned and continued to play with my softening dick. "Fuck." He whispered. I heard him laugh weakly. "I swear I really did call to talk to you."

"Good chat." I laughed.

"Tell me more about site. I like to hear it, I promise." I bit my lip and curled up to lie on my side.

"Promise you'll stop me when it gets too much." I said. I could almost hear him rolling his eyes over the phone.

"Talk to me." He said.

So I started talking and he listened, and occasionally asked a question or made a comment, but mostly he just prompted me to keep talking. His breathing grew slower and his input became just the occasional 'mmm' and I smiled to myself as his breathing grew deeper.

"Still there?" I murmured eventually. He didn't reply. "Have a good sleep." I said. I bit my lip. I mean... he was asleep, I couldn't make too much of a tit of myself. "Love you." I said. Ugh. Fred. Contain yourself. Eh... Well, he was definitely asleep. He hadn't heard me. I went to hang up but not before I heard a tiny mumble on the other end.

"Night Freddie. Miss you." I blushed as I hung up. Dammit.

---- -- -- --

I'd been called into a separate site with a few of the guys because the last team apparently couldnt fucking measure or hang a door correctly. I was working with Carter and Phil. Carter and I went back to primary school in Remuera. We flunked High school together and took advantage of the schools 'Star' program - which basically meant you were thick as pig shit and wouldn't be making it to Uni- so we ended up at Unitech, and we spent a whole year and a half away from each other while he went travelling, lucky bastard, before I got him a job working for Larry in an apprenticeship kind of deal. When I approached Larry he'd looked me in the eye firmly and said if Carter was half the lad I was then he'd be grateful but if he took the piss it was my ass on the line.

But Carter's like me. He can put his head down. It didn't take long for us to get a pay rise, which is like, unheard of when you're apprenticed, and now, not that I try to brag about it, I'm kind of Larry's right hand man.

Phil started a year ago as a carpenter. He grew up in his dad's company but he always moaned his dad was a fucking arsehole to work for. I'd met Phil's dad. He was a cheery beer bellied guy with three fingers missing and hearing aids and he always greeted us with a hearty shoulder clap.

"Keeping my kid in line?" He'd ask us. We weren't. Fuck, even Larry could barely keep Phil in line and Larry's a new school behemoth of a dude who an usually tame the roughest of hammer hands. But Phil is fucking good at what he does. He never rushes and fucks up anything, fuck I've never even seen him have to re cut a single four by four and that's nuts. My parents are both stupid smart- honestly I wonder how the fuck they landed the genetic garbage pile I am- and they always tell me when I'm moaning about whatever shitty thing Phil has said that Larry would be better to get rid of Phil entirely if he's not the right 'culture fit'- their words obviously. But I guess construction hasn't quite reached the point of hiring for agreeable personalities yet.

All that aside, we work together all the time so you know, he's one of my best mates... which means we inevitably get a little distracted when we work together. I'd told Larry already not to put us in a team. He sighed.

"Even the three of you working half assed is better than some of the other guys." He grunted. I grinned. He's a decent guy to work for.

I sighed as Phil called smoko.

"We had smoko like an hour ago." I said. He shrugged.

"Who's counting?" I grumbled, but I let him talk me into it, even though I shouldn't have.

"When's Wil back?" Carter asked as I snacked on some chips. I glanced at Phil.

"Uh. Friday." I grunted, widening my eyes at him. One thing coming out to your friend who you've known since you were 6. Another thing coming out to some jock you only know through work. Carter grinned, completely oblivious to my panic.