Adam's Advertisement Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok." He laughed. "Point taken. Scooch up." I grinned as I moved and he returned his head to my crotch- but this time, delightfully... he ignored my aching dick and focussed on my aching hole, which was quivering with need. I could hear him moaning as he pushed my legs apart, savoring me in every way. He was such a generous lover, I truly felt like he loved this. I felt like he loved me.

He must have been exhausted after the week he was having, but he didn't show it for a second. I cruelly made him stay there for ages and ages, not ready to give up on the glorious aching feeling he was giving me. He didn't rest for a second, he just wrapped his arms around my thighs and breathed in my scent and continued to whine as his tongue worked magic between my thighs. God, one day, one day I was gonna fall asleep while he did this, and dream about it... I pulled on his hair lightly before I got too carried away with the fantasy, and bit my lip as my mind drifted to being filled instead. To let him in, to let him claim me.

"Wil." I whispered. "Please fuck me." He smiled weakly as he reached for his bedside table and I silently handed him the condoms and lube he already had out. I watched his beautiful face, and felt a little bad as I saw him subtly stretching his jaw. Oh man, I was so selfish. He wrapped himself up and started to finger me... which felt sooooo good. God it had been so long. I moaned as he curled his fingers inside me and shuddered with pleasure. He sighed and bit his lip as he paused and started to line himself up. I watched him eagle eyed- he was tensing up, his abs were going taught and his pecs were swelling. Holy shit, this guy had to have considered porn, right? I know I'd pay for his only fans. He closed his eyes and we both inhaled as his dick started to enter me. Oh yessssss. I threw my head back on the pillow, panting with delight. He moaned and gripped my hips.

"Oh, fuck Freddie." He whined. "God, your ass is tight." He moaned and pressed deeper, grazing me slowly, filling me up. I wanted to submit to his body, and I lay, like an absolute pillow princess as he grunted and started to slowly rock back and forth, panting as my ass made him feel good.

"Yesssss...." I whined softly. Sometimes I was vocal as hell. But I didn't have words- I was practically sobbing with rapture, especially as he started to go faster, lifting my hips a little and handling me like a marionette that was at the total mercy of his cock.

"Oh, you like, that Freddie?" He grunted, grasping my waist tightly. "Baby, you love this don't you?"

"Yeah...."

"You feel so good baby. Such a slutty little boy."

"Yes, please, please Daddy...." Wil grunted. My legs wrapped around him as he started to pound me, lifting my ass up and holding my cheeks tightly. He clenched his hands around them. He massaged them. He called my name and called me baby and told me how sweet I was and made me beg and beg and beg over and over.

And then, with no effort at all, he lifted my whole frame up and I just curled around him, resting my head in his neck as he dominated me, holding me off the bed while I weakly shuddered, and let him have me. He was so strong, and I was so powerless... he was lifting me up and down, bouncing me on his dick and hitting me in the right spot every time. We were so hot against each other, I could feel our sweat mingling, and then I could feel his mouth on my neck and I turned so our tongues could tangle as he pounded me. We kissed sloppily, our tongues running over each other and Wil moaned as his hand reached for my dick, which was rubbing against his abs, sending waves of pleasure over me. His hand curled around me and he sighed.

"Oh, you're sooo hard." He moaned. "Fuck Freddie. Does your needy big dick need some attention?"

"Yeah." I moaned. Wil grinned and paused, pulling us away from each other for a second. He kissed my lips chastely and raised his eyebrows.

"Wanna switch?" He asked. My eyes widened. Switch? Mid fuck? How the hell was I meant to give it to him when I was so needy, and shaky, and .... My hips were rolling involuntarily and my arm draped around his waist and I moaned as I felt his big, meaty ass. Oh fuck yeah. I wanted to switch.

Wil saw the light in my eyes and rolled us over, pinning me down on my back. He kissed me feverishly as he slowly withdrew his dick. I felt empty, but not for too long, he replaced it with his fingers, keeping me wriggling underneath him as he magically reached for another condom. He shoved it at me as he kept his fingers inside me. He was wild eyed, and he moaned as I tore it open. I wrapped myself up, watching as he somehow, maybe it's a dance thing, all that coordination... started to finger himself as well. I moaned as I got the condom on. He was in control, in total utter control, and he kneeled up, withdrawing his fingers from both of us and wrapping them around my waist again as he lowered himself down.

"Oh fuck yes!" He called out, so loudly that I blushed, thinking of his poor flatmate. "Oh fuuucccckkkkk.... You're soooo big...." He threw his head back, taking it painfully slowly. Sweat was dripping down his chest and I ached to lick it off. I leant up, and took one of his big nipples in my mouth and sucked on it as he started to gyrate his hips.

I knew neither of us could last. I was way too worked up. His ass was warm and tight and he knew how to ride me to keep me feeble and achy. I wrapped my hand around his dick, discarding the condom and moaning as I felt how slippery with pre he was. He thrust into my hand, giving himself pleasure from both ends, and I flicked his nipples over and over with my tongue. His face was red and he was panting, and shaking.

"Freddie... I'm... Ugh... I'm..."

"Cum for me, please." I whined, and I stopped trying to hold back. I grunted as I felt myself lose it, my hot cum pumping into his ass. He didn't take much longer. We bucked against each other wildly as our orgasms took over, pressing our bodies together with all the heat and the sweat trapped between us. I buried my face in his god-like chest and he wrapped his arms around me and, entwined, we fell back to the mattress.

I grinned at Wil as we lay there. He caught my eye and grinned back.

"That was the best sex I've ever had." I said, running my hand over his chest. He laughed awkwardly. Oops. Ok. Well. I guess I wasn't the best he'd ever had. Not yet, anyway. I thought determinedly. I would be. I mean, I didn't know how it got better but whatever he wanted, I knew I could bring it.

"Mmm." He nestled into me. "You're the best. If you weren't so tall I'd pack you in my suitcase."

"I like that." I laughed. "I wanna be your little sex doll."

"Not so little." He grinned, stroking one finger up my over sensitive dick and taking off the condom. He sat up, and found the other one and I watched him as he wrapped them up in tissues and discarded them. I sighed and tucked my legs up as I watched him. He motioned to me and gestured for me to get up.

"Are you kicking me out?" I pouted.

"No, idiot." Wil laughed at me. "Shower. Teeth. Then sleep. Then an early flight. Then I'll see you in a couple of weeks." I wrinkled my nose. Ugh. Why did he have to leave now, when it was getting so good? When we'd had sex, and he was my boyfriend... I winced. I mean. He WAS my boyfriend. Even if I couldn't say it out loud.

I was quiet while we showered and brushed our teeth. I guess that's rare enough that Wil turned to me with concern when we settled back into bed. He touched my face and looked at me.

"Everything ok, Freddie?"

"Mmm." I sighed. I looked away. "Just. I'm sorry about tonight. I'm sorry I like, totally coerced you into the boyfriend thing and then I..."

"Shhh." Wil stroked my hair. "You didn't coerce me into that at all. It just took me fractionally longer than you to get there." He raised his eyebrows. "Fractionally. Promise."

"You... deserve someone out."

"I don't deserve you in the slightest, out or in." Wil said. "Don't worry about it. We like being here right? Your friends don't have to know." He turned his head to one side. "Well. Jamie. But he's different right?"

"But other guys... you can go out with them and..." Wil winced and drew himself away from me.

"Yeah, na..." He said flatly. "This isn't actually that different to what I was working with before." He mumbled. "Only you're a lot nicer." He smiled thinly at me. My mouth tightened. Ugh. How could someone as hot and smart as he was be so stunted? Did he have a thing for that? Was that why the labels were such an issue? Did he like, actually go for that always? Horrible half closeted shit? My gut sank. Was that why he was with me? It made more sense than anything else. He was super out of my league. Maybe he just wanted someone he never had to try for. Someone who he saw privately, who he never had to admit he had feelings for in public.

Normally I'm good at saying what I mean. But I felt stupid, looking for reassurance. And I felt bitter that maybe, again, or still, or whatever... like maybe we were just on different pages. And Wil is TERRIBLE at saying what he means. He's terrible at saying anything, usually. I always seem to be talking him into it.

"Maybe I'll come out." I said out loud. "I don't know how. But it would make it easier wouldn't it?" I could see Wil thinking. Thinking and thinking, and not saying anything. I bit back my words, and tried to give him the space and shut the fuck up for once.

"Freddie." He said softly. "We just started dating. Just do what you want to do in your own time. I'm not asking you to come out." I sighed, and in spite of how gentle he was being I ... well. I threw a tantrum like an overgrown toddler. So much for giving him space.

"You just don't want me to come out for you." I said. "Because then you have to admit we mean something to each other, and because I'm a nice guy who likes you, you can't blame me if things go wrong. You're just a big fucking baby who can't take a compliment and needs to be talked into topping, even though it's obvious you like it, and you can't even let me buy you a fucking drink without whining about it. God forbid anyone ever looks after you, Wil, you might owe them something." Wil blinked and his face fell.. "And what's wrong with being boyfriends!" Wow, I really wasn't letting that go, huh? "It's not like I was asking you to marry me! I just wanted you to know it's only you. Well I guess that's one sided isn't it? You can't do fucking labels can you?. Is it just commitment? Would you rather be single? So you can kiss other people without feeling guilty? Was that the first time Matt asked you to marry him? Is that why you guys broke up? Maybe all your exes aren't that shitty, maybe you just can't fucking commit?"

"Fred..."

"Call me. You know, if you actually want to date someone who's into you. I guess you can always go and fucking be some asshole's whore if you prefer." I stood up and reached for my clothes. Wil watched me, his mouth open, blinking. He didn't say a word. He didn't reach for me to stop him. He just let me angrily get dressed and walk out.

Which I regretted with every step I took away from his room. Alison had gone to bed, and I reached for the door, feeling tears well up in my eyes. I don't even know what I'd been trying to achieve. I guess I'd been hurt, like really, really hurt by the fact that he'd been with someone else. I guess I should have had that conversation right away, instead of letting it bubble up...

I closed the door behind me and hung my head for a second. Why was I so. Damn. Stupid? What the hell was I doing walking away from the best thing that ever happened to me? What did he owe me anyway? I was just some guy, who like, forced my way into his life by not talking no for an answer. I steadied my breath and chuckled darkly. Well. I'd really fucked it now. Maybe the ground was like, a fraction shaky before... but now... well. I certainly wouldn't be crawling back to some guy who just yelled nonsense at me after we slept together for the first time.

My back straightened as I heard the doorknob move. I blinked as it opened. Wil... butt naked... was standing there. His eyes were a little wet and his face was drooping.

"Oh Freddie." He folded his arms awkwardly across his chest, and I tried not to laugh at how much that... really did nothing for his modesty. "I told you I wanted to be boyfriends. I called you. I told you. Did you think I was lying?"

"No. I just... you seemed to have a hang up about it." I muttered sullenly.

"I do." He said. "Major hang up. Which is why I wouldn't say it if I didn't really mean it."

"Oh. Ok." I sighed. "I'm guessing I kind of burned that bridge anyways." I was talking to the floor, so I didn't have to see his face. But he reached for me and my fingers curled around his automatically.

"You don't know me well enough." I could hear the smile. "It would take more than that to burn a bridge with me. You're gonna have to work a lot harder if you want to get rid of me." I looked up at him. "Fred- I really, really like you. You're wrong about... well, ok maybe you're right about some of that... but..." He bit his lip. "Baby. We barely know each other. I'm trying to take it slow because you aren't out, and I never want to be the guy who made you feel like you had to do something for him." He smiled. "Is that ok? Do you need more?" I shook my head slowly. "I'll work on taking a compliment." He said. "Sometimes I feel like people just say or do nice things for me to get me to spread my legs. And unfortunately it's worked pretty well for people in the past. But I know you're not like that. I know. Just give me time."

"I would never..."

"I know." He said with a deep sigh. "Come here?" He put his arms out and I slowly stepped towards him, letting my hands wrap around him and his head rest on my shoulder. "I'm not afraid of committing to you." He whispered into my neck. "You have me so wrong." I closed my eyes and held him tight.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled.

"Give me a chance." He asked. "I've made mistakes. But I'm better than that. I promise. Can you give me a chance?"

"Can you forgive me for going off at you?"

"There's nothing to forgive." He stepped away and looked into my eyes. "I would have felt the same way."

"You wouldn't have let it simmer until it boiled over for like no reason with literally the worst timing in the world."

"No." Wilson smiled at me. "I would have never mentioned it at all and slowly started an internal tally of things I was worried about and let it eat me alive. Your way might be better."

"Maybe there's a middle ground?" I smiled at him. He laughed.

"Well, neither of us are getting there anytime soon are we? Come back to bed?"

"Yeah. If you'll have me."

"Course." He grinned and went to pick me up before pausing. "Sorry. Do you hate it when I do that?"

"Are you joking? I love it. You make me feel like a Disney Princess." Wilson laughed and wrapped his arms around my waist. He picked me up off my feet and swung me round. I let my legs wrap around him and he held me close as we made our way back through his apartment.

"Any princess in particular? Are we Beauty and the Beast?" He asked.

"No, Belle could read." I laughed. "Is there a dumb one?"

"They're all kind of dumb right?"

"How dare you!"

"Did you have a favourite growing up?" I asked as Wil gracefully deposited me on his bed and started stripping me again.

"Scar." He grinned at me. "Captain Hook. Gaston."

"Queer coded villains." I rolled my eyes. "Shocker."

"Who was your favourite?" He smiled at me.

"Hmmmm. Didn't watch a lot of Disney Princesses. Watched A LOT of Pokémon and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I had favorites." I grinned him and he laughed.

"I KNOW your favorite was Michelangelo." He said.

"No, I regretfully accepted I probably was Michealangelo." I corrected him. "Pizza and talking too much." I sighed. "My FAVOURITE was Raphael."

"No one's favourite is Raphael."

"Mine was." I grinned at him. "He was so sexy."

"He's an animated turtle."

"Yeah but he was anyway." I grinned. "Kind of a hot head. Real muscly. Jumps into things too fast." Wil rolled his eyes as I looked slyly at him.

"Thanks so much. When I was a little boy I always hoped to one day be someone's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle fantasy come true." I laughed and pulled him close to me. Well. He kind of was. But, yet again, it looked like I wasn't his. I'm not exactly a slightly sexy smooth talking villan.

"I'm still upset your animated crushes are exactly nothing like me." I told him. Better I told him, lightheartedly, than let things start simmering again.

"Well I did also watch Scooby-Doo." Wil ran his fingers through my hair. "But you won't be thrilled about the guy I was crushing on."

"Well at least we share a name." I groaned. Wil laughed.

"No, Fred was an ass! Shaggy was the best. I used to make up little stories where I was Fred and Shaggy seduced me in the back of the Mystery Machine..."

"You did not!"

"Did so! At least my stupid fantasies involved people, not reptiles carrying katanas."

"SEXY reptiles carrying katanas."

"Agree to majorly disagree." Wil settled in close beside me and tucked his head in my shoulder. "Um." He whispered. "Are we good?"

"Yeah." I squeezed his shoulders. "Can you maybe forget I went off at you like that?"

"I'd like you to feel safe to say what you feel." He said. "Always."

"I do." I said. "Even if I don't always go about it in the right way. Actually, honestly, good luck stopping me. I'm kind of a moron with no filter, Wil." He wrapped his legs arounf me and pulled himseld closer.

"Night, Michelangelo." He smiled into my chest.

"Night Raphael." I bit my lip and tried not to say it... but it slipped out. "Love you." I whispered.

"Mmmm." He mumbled back. Well. Mmm was better than nothing, I guess.

--- ---- ---- ----

Wil called me late. I had every intention to call him the SECOND I got home and tell him all about how I'd told a couple of the guys... but I was cajoled into Mario Kart, and then a sesh which I shouldn't have because if there was another drug test at work I was up shit creek. And by the time he rang it started to feel stupid. Like I thought I was so great, managing to do what literally everyone else I knew had managed with aplomb. And I wasn't even like OUT out. I just wasn't in. Maybe it wasn't half the deal I thought it was. Maybe I wouldn't shout it from the rooftops.

"How are you?" I smiled into the phone. "Miss you, Wil."

"You too." He sighed. Can't sleep. How was your day?"

"I punched a guy." Wil laughed.

"Really?"

"Yeah. Turns out I'm really bad in a fight so I hope you're some help because I'm absolutely not going to be of any use if we get roughed up on K Road sometime. Not that you get roughed up of K Road much these days. It's getting pretty bougie up there. How was your day?"

"Same same." He said. "Tired. Drank too much. Missed you." I grinned. I missed him way more.

"So is this a help me get off call or a help me get to sleep call?" I teased. He laughed.

"Hmm." He said. "One leads to the other in my experience... but I'm rooming with Sam and he'll be back anytime so I probably can't risk it."

"Aw."

"Aw." He gently mocked me. "Real thing soon, don't be sad."

"Yeah, ok." I sighed and lay back on the bed. "What are you wearing?"

"Freddie!" He laughed. "Don't start, I'll be worked up all night."

"Hmmm." I grinned. "I like it when you're worked up." I thought about it. "Although I guess you have to kind of keep it together don't you? It would be really fucking obvious in that lycra if you were... Ok, well, let's talk about something boring then."

"Nothing you talk about is boring."

"Uhhh... Star Wars." I suggested.