All Comments on 'Adam's New Beginning Pt. 02'

by CallMeDaddy88

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer10 months ago

Absolutely perfect!!! A beautifully written and described chapter! It certainly seems Michael knows a lot more about Adam than vice versa. That hot but what would be considered inappropriate action of Michael initially placing his hand on Adam's leg set in motion the future roles these two would play. The thumb to his lips that was then sucked, solidified it! That was definitely one very hot passive sex scene. Can't wait for part 3 to find out what happens next.

Want23exploreWant23explore10 months ago

What a chapter -- great writing and characterization

dnsontndnsontn10 months ago

I would say Michael is both ‘firm’ and ‘authoritative’. Great detail (foreshadowing?) there with Mike versus Michael. Somehow I missed this when it posted but caught sight of Chapter 3 this morning. Excited to read on. Love your style!

Exluke1Exluke110 months ago

Agree with MarcLuciFer. That was really good and you’ve corrected the pronouns.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Such a wonderful description of their initial encounter…Agree with MarcLuciFer, totally loved the passivity of his eagerly sucking on the thumb that was inserted through his lips..very hot..

JT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous