Adam's New Beginning Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt myself break out into a sweat as I slid myself onto Michael's cock. Each inch filling me up so completely, I wasn't sure I'd be able to take any more. I closed my eyes and pulled hard one last time, feeling the base of his cock press firmly against my ass cheeks. I moaned deeply, my head rolling back as I felt Michael's full manhood inside me. Right where it belonged.

Michael watched me, pain and pleasure mingling on my face as I sank onto his cock. He gently rubbed my chest as he let me adjust to the full length of it inside me.

"Such a good boy." He growled softly.

I nodded up at him. My cock twitched in my jockstrap and Michael noticed. He reached down, gently cupping my bulge. I gasped and my cock throbbed, pumping even more precum into the soaked pouch of my jockstrap. I could feel the rush coming over me.

"N-no, I- I-" I started to protest. But Michael wrapped his hand around my throbbing cock and squeezed it, rubbing it ever so slightly. I felt my orgasm building up to its peak. My body trembled and I tried to protest again. "I-I'm-I'm g-"

My voice disappeared into a loud gasp as my entire body tensed. My head fell back and my vision went completely white as I erupted into my jockstrap. Michael held my cock as I spurted cum into the cotton pouch. I could feel my ass spasming around his thick member. My body shook with each pump of cum.

Then, mid-orgasm, Michael started thrusting his own cock in and out of me. He angled himself just right, fucking into me with just half his cock and hitting my prostate with each pump. I whimpered as my cock spurted out the last drops of cum. But the renewed sensation inside me built me right back up to the edge in seconds.

Michael gripped my waist and pumped into me with precise strokes. I felt my body tense again. This time, Michael wasn't even touching my cock. But each powerful push against my prostate had me hard as a rock. I whimpered and my back arched up off the counter. I erupted again, cum pulsing out of my already spent cock as Michael continued his thrusts. Michael had brought me to a second orgasm right after the first.

I was panting. My second orgasm rolled through me and my back returned to the counter. My eyes looked up at the ceiling, my vision blurry. Michael sank the full length of his cock back into me and slowly rocked his hips back and forth in a steady rhythm.

"I love the way your ass works my cock when you cum, boy." Michael growled. He leaned forward on top of me to kiss me. I brought my hands up and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him against me. I kissed him as hard as I could, my body weak from two intense back-to-back orgasms.

In this position, Michael was able to fuck into me deeper. I moaned against his lips and held onto him tightly as he built up his rhythm. His strokes were long and firm. His jeans were still on and I could feel the denim against my ass with every thrust. I tugged at his shirt, hoping to feel his skin. But he kept his lips pressed to mine, kissing me hungrily as his cock pumped in and out of my hole.

"I'm gonna cum, boy." His voice was husky. He looked down at me. Sweat had matted his hair down and he grunted with each powerful thrust into me. I felt him fill me up. I felt his piercing gaze look down into my soul. I was his.

I'm not sure if he was asking permission or not, but I felt obliged to answer.

"Please." I whimpered.

Michael grunted louder, his thrusts growing faster and harder. I felt his cock swell inside me and I moaned. When Michael erupted, he slammed himself into me. I could feel the heat of his load deep inside me and I whimpered again. Michael's cock pulsed several times, pumping cum into me. I pulled him towards me and kissed him passionately. He kissed me back and pushed his cock deep inside me, holding it there as he finished cumming.

He pulled back from my lips and looked down at me, smiling. I smiled back and reached up to cup his face with my hands. I opened my mouth to say something incredibly foolish, but I was interrupted.

"Looks like you two are having fun."

The voice spoke from the kitchen entryway. Both Michael and I looked over at the man standing there. He was about Michael's height, several years younger, with short dirty blonde hair and soft blue eyes. He was wearing a pair of thigh-length gym shorts and a loose tank top. A gym bag was slung over his shoulder as he grinned in our direction.

"Adam" Michael's voice broke the silence. He was still buried inside me, his face inches from mine. "This is my husband, Andrew."

12