Addicted

Story Info
Kitten gets fisted.
1.8k words
4.36
12.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I lay there with my head on his chest, fucked and drained, I wondered if there was an end. Whether we could run dry the well of possibilities, whether the dynamic would escalate to something unsustainable or whether he would give me away one day and draw a neat line under his training. The thought of it seemed deeply unjust.

I was obsessed and irreversibly committed.

-----------------------------------------------------------

'You look cute but I would like you naked on your hands and knees, elbows down in front of the couch Pet.'

The ball of my foot dug a little harder into the floor and I tugged at the hem of my cropped top.

'Its very early Sir, I wondered if I could keep my underwear on just for now?'

'You may not.' he pointed towards the floor.

I looked at my watch. 7.10 pm, the summer sun was still shining through the sheer curtains.

I slid off my thong and knelt with him at my back.

'Bend forward and place your elbows to the ground.'

I lowered myself, my raised ass now coming into his full view.

'I see you're not wearing the plug I gave you?'

'No Sir.'

'Well, that may prove to be a mistake Pet.' I could hear him unpacking in the near distance. My body shuddered at the warning. His footsteps returned and with no tactile reassurance pushed a large silicone plug into me, his force counteracting any resistance from my dilating hole.

'Sit up Kitten.'

He placed his forearms over my head, a ball gag looped between his hands and brought it into my mouth. He rolled it across my tongue, while I struggled to fit its circumference between my back teeth.

'How is that?'

I wasn't sure. My jaw ached with the aperture. It was perfectly uncomfortable.

'Ok?' he said. I nodded.

'Good.'

He parted my ankles and strapped them into a bar. Stepping forward he slid a blindfold over my eyes and as he did so an alarm rang loudly in his pocket to the discomfort of my right ear adjacent to it.

I turned my head away in response.

Why was he so concerned with timings today? Perhaps he needed time to rope me into position, perhaps there was someone else he had invited to join us. My mind whirred with possibilities.

I could hear his body sink into the couch beside me before I felt the weight of his calves resting across the dip in my lower back.

It was a gratuitous, arrogant and cliche move. He knew it and didn't care for a reaction to it. I would say nothing gagged, restrained and blinded into submission.

Stripped of humanity and reduced to a piece of furniture to be used and fucked as he wished.

Why was I wetting at the injustice of it?

His voice distracted me from my thoughts.

'Hi everybody. Sorry im a few minutes late dialling in. Just trying to find a good spot to take the call.'

I cocked my head incredulously. I wasn't sure if I had mistaken what was unfolding.

'Hi Mark, great to have you join us in person. I'm here with Emma, Jan & David. I thought we could start by all giving a short introduction about ourselves.

I hadn't misheard. It was a live video call. My whole body froze in fear.

He launched into an introduction about his company and I was mentally thrown between worlds. Any resistance at this point was completely futile. It was forced submission and the minutes ticked by painfully slowly.

'I think we can wrap up there and i'll look out for your follow up email on timings.'

The room went finally quiet. I didn't dare move. He shifted position and I heard him walk away.

I hung my head. My back was tired, my jaw ached and I felt deliberately neglected.

I moved myself into a seated position on the back of my heels unsure whether he was still in the room to see it.

His deep voice purred behind me; 'Oh no Kitten, we are just getting started. Im going to need you to fold right back down. Onto your elbows again, now please.'

It was humiliating. I'd spent so long in this position, with such little attention. I wasn't sure how it was possible to be turned on by such a seemingly sexless scene, but then there were a lot of things that still confounded me about his hold over me.

I lent forward again and resumed the same position when I noticed his fingers tugging at the plug and emptying me.

I allowed myself to imagine him lubing up his fat cock to fuck my ass into submission too. But what entered me was cold and awkwardly shaped. Certainly not the stretch that I had been hoping for.

'Squeeze and hold this in your ass for me please Pet.'

I didn't know what 'this' was. But it was starting to make itself known, tingling and biting at the inside of my anal passage.

'Tha hurts a bit Shhhhir.' I couldn't form the words around the ball correctly.

His hand met with the back of my head pulling the blindfold up and away, his fingers nimbly releasing the strap holding the gag in place.

My mouth seeped spit all over the floor with its exit.

'It hurts Sir.'

I was wincing and starting to writhe. The object was burning my insides and the pain that I thought would gradually dull kept inflicting new waves of punishment.

' Count with me Pet.'

'I cant Sir.' A fire was racing around my holes and up through my body.

'One.'

'Please Sir.' I began to beg

'Its just ginger Pet. You can hold it in for a bit longer don't you think? Two.'

'Ahhhhhhhhh I cant Sir.' my face now fully contorted

'Three.'

'Fuckkkkkk please, please Sir please.'

Its spiced liquid now seeping deep into every internal pore.

'Four Pet. One more.'

I whimpered into the floor. Tears building in my eyes.

'Five.'

He removed the spiteful root and I rolled over in pain.

'If you wont wear your plug I will have to fill your holes with other things I wish for instead. Do you understand Pet?'

I nodded from a position of self consolation on the sofa. My ankles still spread in his direction.

'Good. Wrists up and together.

I leant up toward him and he cuffed each before linking them onto the bar holding my legs apart. He pushed the bar up towards my head and rocked me backwards. My holes now perfectly presenting themselves before his bobbing cock.

He kept the bar in one hand, took his penis in the other and leant his full weight into my body until the the head of his circumcised dick entered my sore asshole. I grimaced in pain.

'Is this what you wanted instead Pet?'

I looked up at his dark features, my mind instantly belying my body at the sight of him.

'Yes Sir.'

'Then say it.' He taunted me.

'I wanted you to fuck my asshole Sir.'

With that he started to inch into me, my reddened hole struggling to accommodate his thickness as I lay contorted with my knees pinned astride my head watching.

The visual of him penetrating me was fucking mesmorising.

I watched my ring dilate as it reached the widest circumference of his dick and my flat tummy swell as it tried to make room for all of his inches.

He met my gaze and picked up pace, observing my eyes squinting with every thrust, watching to see how hard he could push before i'd meet my limit.

My moans in turn slowly transforming into a guttural cry while I looked up at him pleadingly, his cock gradually destroying my asshole as he pleasured himself.

'I can't take much more Sir.'

My asshole still filled with him, he paused, looking down at me searchingly, reading my face for authenticity.

'Ok Pet.' he said, chest lowering and his tongue softly plunging into my open mouth bringing sweet relief.

He withdrew and beckoned me towards the bedroom. I followed dutifully, lube seeping from my used hole as I walked.

'Come lie across me here.'

He reclined back against the headboard and motioned me to lie across him.

He parted my legs and ran two thick fingers across my cunt, pushing them deep up inside me and downwards towards my G spot. I writhed in pleasure, my pussy pushing back into his palm for more. He slid another finger into me and fucked me hard with three digits.

'Do you like that Kitten?'

I moaned a reply into the sheets ' I do Sir.'

He flattened his hand and pushed four fingers in down to the knuckles, I cried out as my cunt stretched to take him.My head was fuzzy with ecstasy and I was dripping down to his wrist.

'Do you want more?'

'Yes please Sir.'

'Go and get the lube.'

I handed it over and lay back across him, thighs covered in my own juices.

His fingers searched for my slit, and bunched together like a slippery plug pushed their way in to his knuckles until it met with the usual rim of resistance where my pussy felt completely full. I moaned in pleasure. This time he didn't pull out but braced against it with the counterpressure of his balled fist.

The force to my pelvis was excruciating. I yelped in pain and instinctively reached down between my legs to grab at his wrist. At that moment my cunt relented and his fist entered my uterus, my body enveloping his entire hand like a sordid little fuck puppet.

I couldn't help but gasp loudly as he stretched me wider than I'd ever been. I clung onto his wrist with one hand as if to steady myself, while he started to fist fuck me, punching back and forth in and out of my gaping cunt.

I felt dizzy and conflicted with the forceful pleasure of it.

Back and forth he pumped his hand into me, the speed of it quickening as my insides acclimatised.

'I could cum on your fist Sir.'

'Then you should do so Kitten.'

My body tensed around his arm as my free hand reached down to circle my clit. The perverseness of the scene was making me high.

My body went rigid with orgasm, I couldn't get enough of him inside me. Waves of pleasure rolled through me. It felt like he had reached into my body and ripped out an orgasm.

No one had ever had me in hand like he had. My body opened for him in ways I didnt think were possible, I was addicted and he had made me dependent.

I would trust him with the whole of my being.