Addicted Ch. 02

Story Info
Breaking Up Is Hard To Do.
1.9k words
4.64
7.1k
6

Part 2 of the 22 part series

Updated 02/18/2024
Created 11/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Five minutes.

I was still standing outside, holding Elizabeth's phone, trying to decide my next move, when the Uber came roaring back around the corner.

Lizzy opened the door. "I'm... really embarrassed."

"You're a bit clumsy, aren't you?"

"Socially," she nodded.

"That, too." I handed her phone to her. "It seems like you had other plans, but I really think you should cancel and come upstairs."

"I, uh... No sex...?" she pleaded.

"Just had some. I was thinking coffee. Or a beer."

She climbed out of the car.

#

She sat on the edge of my couch and cried. Not full-on blubber, but just sort of a soft whimper. She stopped to hold up the bottle and nodded.

"Ayinger. Tasty, isn't it?"

She wiped her eyes, then pointed at herself. "I'm awkward. I'm sorry."

"I'm James."

She squinted at me. "Do you have kids?"

"Not that I know of. Why?"

"That was such a dad pun."

"My dad gave me his sense of humor. Said he didn't want it back."

"Oh, My Gawd!"

I sat down on the loveseat opposite the couch. "So, we're in a bar... then we're in an Uber... And things happen... then you're taking off..." I took a sip. "So if I drove, that would've been a meaningless parking lot BJ and a goodnight?"

She nodded.

"Okay, cool. If I were any other guy, that would be the end of a great night."

"No, but you're... you?"

"Exactly." I held out my hands. "Don't get me wrong, I'm perfectly fine with it, but I just got this weird vibe and I just want to make sure you're okay."

She smiled, a little wistful, and took a sip. "I kinda wish we met under different circumstances."

"I liked our circumstances!"

"What I mean is... It's not... First impressions, I guess..."

"Ahh. You..."

She nodded. "I wish I could've come across a little less slutty."

"I'm not one to judge... but you're sitting in my living room, crying, and I have no idea why. Which is why I'm asking if you're okay."

She wiped her eyes with the back of her hand. "I'm sort-of breaking up with a guy..."

"Sort of...?"

"Well, he doesn't know yet."

"And you're using me to do it?"

She nodded, then shook her head... then shrugged. "I don't know. It's complicated."

I admit I can be a bit thick at times. "So, if I were to guess, I'd say giving head to another guy is really emphatic way of saying 'we're done'. Big statement kind of thing. Am I close?"

She stared a moment, then shook her head. "No."

"Right, okay. Wouldn't have guessed 'accountant' either, so I'm not very good at reading people."

She took a sip. "I mean, do you really want to hear all this?"

"Yeah! I mean... I went out, had a couple beers, listened to a band, met a girl, got a blow job and got home all before ten. That's a good night! The rest of the night my night is free and you are absolutely fascinating!"

"I'm 'fascinating'?"

"Sure. Cute. You give great head. You're... 'complex'. I'm hooked."

"I'm 'fascinating'. I don't remember a boyfriend ever calling me fascinating before."

"You need to date smarter. Let's get you started on a program."

She snorted. "Oh, my god. You really are a trainer, aren't you?"

I pointed at the bookshelves: besides the shelf of Army operator's manuals, it was all about exercise physiology, kinesiology, physical therapy... "I'm a simple guy."

She stared at the shelves, taking in the titles. She glanced at me and hung her head. "Jesus, of all the guys to have this conversation with."

"Well, outside of a psychologist or a psychiatrist, I'm probably the best possible guy to help you get back on your feet."

"Okay, fine. Fuck it." She titled the bottle back, drained it, and belched. "I didn't really want to break up with him. It's just... now was the time. And you appeared."

"So, clumsy... and confused?"

"I have a bad habit. I go out with a guy for maybe three months and I get, umm... an urge."

"To...?"

"To blow another guy," she sighed. "Any other guy. Somebody not my boyfriend."

"So you get the 'Seven Year Itch' at three months?"

"Ew. Is that like a venereal disease?"

"Some would say. Call it the urge to cheat."

"Oh, then yes. Can I have another beer?"

I popped a second Märzen and handed it to her.

She put a dent in it then pointed the bottle at me. "I knew it was coming. I was trying not to... then I saw you."

"Thanks?"

"So, it's not like I did it to break up with him, but eventually it comes out that I did it... and they break up with me."

"Interesting." It sounded like some sort of litmus test. Do they care for her enough to forgive her? "Three months?"

"Sometimes six, sometimes four, usually two..."

"How many boyfriends have you cheated on?"

"All of them."

"Hahahaha!" She was serious. "...Oh."

She hung her head again. "Can you give me a minute? I need to call my... about-to-be-ex."

"Yeah. Yeah, sure..."

#

The phone call did not go well.

I stayed out of sight, but it was hard not to listen in. She admitted she met a guy in a bar, and blew him in the Uber... and she was at his apartment right now. That alone was kind of a turn-on. Maybe a little ego rush?

Also a little weird: I wasn't used to hearing somebody refer to me in the third person.

There was something about her part of it, though: a little jolt seeing a slutty girl standing in my living room. Nice midriff, great calves. Damn, I wanted to see her naked.

I could almost hear what he was shouting over the phone. I kinda felt bad for the guy; I mean, she did just cheat on him. With me. Maybe she needed a grudge-fuck on his behalf.

For her part, she just nodded and cried.

Not sure why, but the grudge fuck was becoming an intriguing idea. I think she needed it. Her ex needed it. It needed to be hard and rough, and it just needed to be done.

I could feel a little movement, you know... and suddenly I heard her ex's voice again. And the more that dumbfuck kept shouting, the less I felt for him. Actually, he was kind of an asshole.

She was standing there, tears streaming down her face. Tears he couldn't see. And she'd forgotten all about me.

I was still hard, just looking at her, but it didn't have the edge it did a minute ago. Grudge was gone. Sure, I still wanted to rub my dick all over those little chipmunk cheeks, but that didn't feel mean... just... natural. Fun.

Suddenly, the room was silent.

She lowered the phone and it slipped from her fingers.

#

I gave her a minute as she silently sobbed in the middle of my living room.

Again, too fucking weird. She knew what was coming, she reacted this way, yet she did it anyway. But... she'd been committed to the guy for three months?

My coursework wasn't heavy on psychology, but I'd taken a few electives. Then there was the whole PTSD counseling they make us take. I still didn't understand people's "timers." Then again, why seven years and not three months?

I saw the bottle slipping from her other hand. I got there just in time to catch it as it fell from her fingers. I caught her a second later carried her to the couch.

"You Are Not Okay."

"I'm sorry," she sobbed.

"You..." the fuck do I say to this chipmunk-cheek chick? "You need to put your feet up. Call your friends, tell them you're still with the guy you left with, and you just broke up with whats-his-face."

"Jeremy."

"Right, Jeremy." I handed her phone to her. "Sleep it off on my couch, I'll drive you home tomorrow."

"Okay."

#

I set her up with a blanket and pillow on my couch. She looked emotionally exhausted and honestly, I couldn't imagine the fucked-up tangle of whatever she was feeling.

I put on a little background music, trance-y stuff, and just let that fill the silence.

I heard her talking on the phone, then a little while later, she was asleep.

Somewhere around eleven, I came out of the bedroom to find her awake on the couch, her legs crossed in the air.

"You okay?"

She looked up, over her shoulder. "Digging the music."

"Cool."

"If you're feeling okay, I can take you home tonight. If you want to stay, well... never going to kick a pretty girl out of my apartment."

"I'm better. I'll call an Uber."

"If you're going to take an Uber, I'll be happy to ride with you. Last one was great."

She chuckled. "Nice."

"Seriously, let me drive you home. Or stay here tonight."

She got a half-cocked smile. "I think somebody just wants more head."

"Is that so wrong...?"

She walked over and gave me a kiss. She smelled like beer but way back, underneath it all, there was a hint of what I'd already left behind.

She held my arms as she kissed my chest, then bent over to kiss my stomach.

A moment later, she reached into my boxers and freed my shaft. A few strokes and she sunk to her knees.

She wasn't the typical kind of girl I went out with. I didn't usually do "cutesy." But cutesy was doing me, and looked amazing do it.

Lizzy looked up with those big brown eyes and somehow, I got harder. I wanted to say she wasn't my type, but she proved I didn't fully know what my type was.

"Do you want to cum in my mouth... or all over my slutty face?"

"I, uh..."

She wasn't waiting for an answer. She wrapped her mouth back around my shaft and started bobbing the length of it. That was pretty impressive: most girls couldn't.

I reached down, cupping her small tits over her shirt and sports bra. She cupped her hands over mine, approving the gesture.

Son of a bitch. Her mouth was so silky.

I'd come in her mouth in the Uber, it was the civilized thing to do, but here? Now?

Those cheeks were too cute to be so slutty. I had to see what she looked like with a cum-spattered face. I had to see what she looked like as a slut.

I barely knew this girl, but just saying that pushed me over the edge.

I pulled out of her mouth and started stroking my shaft. She didn't open her mouth, like she was trying to catch anything, rather she just smiled at me with those big brown eyes.

A big smiling target for my cum...

"Fucking wow..."

A heartbeat later, I unloaded.

I left a rope across her nose -- and she giggled, blinking as another landed across her eyelash. Some drops flew into the darkness, who knows where they went, and a moment later, I was spent.

Honestly, it felt better in her mouth -- but I came harder with the facial. Those chipmunk cheeks, dripping with cum, were fucking spectacular. There was something about the visual that beat the sensual.

I staggered back. "That was amazing. Thank you."

Still on her knees, she brought her hands up to frame her face. "How do I look?"

"Never realized that 'slutty' could be so cute."

"Thank you!"

I helped her to her feet and handed her a Kleenex.

She dabbed the cum from her eye. "Okay, I'm tempted to stay, but I should probably go. Are you sure about driving me?"

"Where do you live?"

"Glendale."

"Yeah! Let's go!"