Addicted Ch. 03

Story Info
Wanna get some Coffee?
972 words
4.47
5.4k
0

Part 3 of the 22 part series

Updated 02/18/2024
Created 11/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, James."

I gave her the smile I knew she was looking for. "Hey, Carly."

"How's my favorite soldier?"

"Ex-soldier."

She gave me the pouty eyes. "I thought there were no ex-soldiers."

"There's no 'ex-Marines'. I wasn't a Marine; I am definitely an ex-soldier."

"How's my favorite ex-soldier?"

"Jesus, you are relentless!"

She blew me an air-kiss as she walked away to her client.

Ladies and gentlemen: fuck. Hot, blonde, horny... and married. Carly was at it again, like this all week long. I would've walked right into that when I was young man, but I was not falling for it now. Or dabbling in it, fucking with it, teasing it, testing it or otherwise sampling any part of it.

Just, no.

I'd like to think my time in college made me not just smart, but wise.

Carly wasn't the only one sending signals, either. I had 13 female clients, 7 of whom were flirty and 2 of whom were sure things if I ever felt like risking the accounts.

Then there was the girl at the Trader Joe's. And the waitress at that restaurant. And that one red-headed bartender. I don't know what it was, but suddenly, I was noticing being noticed.

I dunno. I'm kinda used to a little attention. Side effect of being me. Something about this week, though, just made it feel like there were women... everywhere. It was nice.

Friends, let's climb into the Way-Back Machine: my family didn't have much money, I didn't have much academic motivation, so I enlisted at 17. Four years in, most of which was "over there."

As a soldier, women were a great escape. Unlike some of my brothers, I never counted my conquests. They were just a good time and a good memory.

When I was over there, they were a rare treat. Rare by my high school standards, at least. And when I wasn't over there, I still wasn't taking any credit. Confession time, brothers: I was the "Jody." If I stopped to think about it, it was a fucking miracle I didn't catch some hideous disease from the wives, much less the rest of the girls.

That shit was gonna get me shot, so... I tried to hold back. And then I got out.

I figured there'd be a ton of pussy once I was back in the States. There kinda was, in comparison, but the timer on my GI Bill was going. I had a newfound motivation and I was studying too hard to really stop and enjoy the scenery.

At least in any emotionally meaningful way.

Graduation was only a couple of weeks ago... and suddenly my eyes are open. I'm not climbing onto a helicopter anymore. I'm not trying to ace class after class. I can finally look up.

Maybe that's why the world felt like it did.

Looking back, half the guys from my old unit were married to women who married a military paycheck. Those girls were... interesting. Some wrapped themselves in a flag when they wrapped themselves in my friends.

Chicks seemed to get off just finding their place in the pecking order of base wives. Wasn't that a fucking crowd? Half of those girls seemed just as fucked up as Lizzy. Maybe more considering how much they deluded themselves on matrimonial patriotism.

The rest of the guys in my unit ran away from getting tied down. They were out chasing pussy non-stop, especially the ones who were still in. Most of them were doing it drunk-diving a new Camaro they were still making payments on (at 35% fucking interest).

Backup just a second. Did I somehow just invoke the name of Chipmunk Cheeks?

Weird.

#

Talk about a wavelength -- I got the voicemail after I finished a client session:

"Hi, James, this is Lizzy. I just... I want... Poop. Thanks for being nice last weekend. It was kind of a weird night, I know. I gotta go."

Found myself chuckling: she got flustered.

Lizzy was an interesting cat. I'm guessing two years younger than me, but that was just a guess since I knew she was an accountant... need to go to school for that. By looks alone, those cheeks, she presented younger.

Average girl, pretty in her way, though as I thought about it, that mouth. Those lips. Or that lower lip, especially. She looked like she'd give good head.

She did give good head.

Ha. Weird. Twenty feet away from Carly and I'm thinking about Lizzy. A crazy thing versus a sure thing. Then again, Lizzy was a little crazy herself. A high maintenance smile versus a warm smile. A warm smile with cum on it, that is. A high maintenance smile that might bite your dick.

The fuck am I thinking?

Next appointment was here.

#

A day later, I answered a client voicemail and saw Lizzy's message still there.

I should let that go. That was a tangle.

No, that was baggage. Carly would be a tangle.

A flash of Lizzy on her knees, and suddenly I wanted her in my lap, riding my cock. Plain but cutesy? Really? Really.

I wanted to call her back, but... what a weird thing. Yeah, okay, so I actually want to fuck her. Small boobs, but tight bod.

Weirder thing: she was fun just to talk to. Even if we didn't bone, she'd be cool to have a drink with. Even if it was only coffee.

That was it.

I'd give it a shot. My way. If she didn't pick up, I don't lose anything. If she gets it, it gets interesting.

I walked away from my client, taking a moment to text: "You're weird. I like you. You want to get a coffee?"

#

"Yes."

#

Wow. Cool.

Shit.

What in the world was I getting myself into?