Addicted Ch. 04

Story Info
Best Coffee Ever!
2.6k words
4.77
6k
2

Part 4 of the 22 part series

Updated 02/18/2024
Created 11/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coffee.

Asked her on Wednesday morning, she said yes that afternoon, but it took until Friday evening before we could actually make it happen.

I walked into the Starbucks and looked around. I was early, yes, and Elizabeth wasn't there yet. Not super surprising. Got myself a diet Chai and hung out in the corner, just so I could see her walk in.

It was a Friday night crowd, which was a little different from the usual hustle and bustle. This was also a totally casual, just-friends, meet-you-there moment where either of us could bolt if it didn't feel right.

Still felt like a date, though. Just a very tentative date with a parachute.

Lizzy came in and I glanced at the clock. Right on time. Pretty, slightly done up, bright, colorful Hawaiian sun dress. Light blue over dark blue. She's leaning date.

Eye contact. Smiles. She flashed me that cute, toothy grin and I raised my cup to her.

She stood in line, mostly facing away, and that gave me a minute to drink her in. The dress was low cut: there would've been cleavage if she had any. I like bigger boobs on a girl, but what she had seemed nice... especially since it didn't seem like there was anything between her boobs and her dress.

Hem was above the knee. From the personal trainer's perspective, she wasn't a waif: size six. Which, I know, please don't throw things at me: that's still way smaller than most. She filled out a six with an athletic bod. I'd seen the abs that first night, but now in a dress rather than capris? Really nice, toned legs.

Tennis legs, and she wasn't afraid to show them off.

Sandal-ish heels, with a kind of floral, Hawaiian ankle-strap around slender ankles. Cute, but the strap was a touch of sexy. Date.

Okay, filing it away: she would've fit in just fine with her married friends from the other night.

Two minutes later, a hug: "Hi!"

"Evenin'." I gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks for joining me."

She touched her cheek. "How very European."

"Well, I just had to kiss you, but you know, polite and all that."

Her hand was still on her cheek as she smiled. "I had no idea how this was going to play out after the other night."

"Figured we'd kinda-sorta hit the reset button? But not entirely?"

She nodded, again with the toothy smile, and twirled around to lean on the counter next to me. Together, drinks in hand, we indulged in a little people-watching. Playing it cool, I asked if she'd reconciled with her boyfriend. She actually tried... but he was having none of it.

I clinked coffee cups with her. "Here's to starting fresh."

We talked about her being an accountant. She didn't much care for it, but she didn't have the confidence it took to be a painter. She was the artistic type. Noted.

She threw the same questions back at me: what was it like to be a personal trainer? A physical therapist? Did I get hit on a lot? Being a trainer wasn't bad, being a therapist was rewarding, and... yes.

Most of the "hitting" was away from the gym, but there was always something there. People tended to treat a gym like they did a bar: their guard was down, they had a pump going; they'd let it all hang out.

Literally.

Some girls could pull that off, but most others...? I gave her a careful appraisal. "You... you, Lizzy; you could pull that off."

She gave a little curtsy, but also a self-conscious shrug. "Honestly, I'd try not to hit on my personal trainer. Try, and probably fail with you..."

I nodded back to her. "I haven't let myself get involved with clients, but you'd be hard to resist."

"Thank you!" She leaned in and smacked a kiss on my cheek. Returning the favor, I guess, though there was solid lip to it: definitely wasn't a peck.

We talked a little about her ex, then the ex before that, then the ex before that. I was looking for patterns. Didn't really see any except that she had a bunch of exes.

That led into her usual way of involuntarily breaking up with her boyfriends -- which I was the unintentional beneficiary the other night. Which led to her blurting out: "Well, I've slept with a couple of guys, I've gone down on a couple of guys..."

"A couple? Really?"

"Okay, more than a couple."

"You put it out there, now I gotta ask: how many?"

"I'm just... a slut, okay? Remember, from the other night?" Now she looked thoroughly deflated. "A slut."

I shook my head. "You say that like it's a bad thing."

She gave me a little side-eye: "You're saying it's not?"

"Doesn't have to be."

"That's good! I really enjoy giving head..." She bit her lip a moment. "Last week, I really enjoyed giving you head."

"You give great head."

She perked right up, now flashing me a big, big smile. "Would ever want to go on, like, a real date? You know, with a slutty girl?"

"Would I?" Saw it, was going for it, still needed to be careful. "So I met this slut and she gave me head in an Uber-"

Lizzy stomped her foot. "That copycat!"

"And after getting head, we had amazing... conversation. Weird as it was, it felt like a first date."

"It did? It did, kinda... now that I think about it."

"And the coffee? I just wanted to get the coffee because I like you. You're fun to talk to. But you want to know the weird thing?"

Her eyes went wide. "What's the weird thing?"

"Now that we're having coffee...? I really... I want your lips wrapped around me again."

She looked both ways before leaning closer. "You know I'm kind of a weirdo that way, right?"

"Are you?! What a coincidence that we'd come together like this!"

"Shh! Here? Now?"

"C'mon, you know you like showing off those skills."

She rolled her eyes. "Well, yeah, I guess... yeah..."

#

Thought we'd make it to the car.

Nope.

Some mutual grabbing out the door of the coffee shop. Some kissing around the corner. Some groping in the stairwell. Suddenly, she's on her knees in the parking garage.

We didn't even make it all the way to the shadows. She just dove down my shaft between a couple of parked cars.

It took a moment to catch my breath. Those lips were like velvet rollers.

There was a chuckle behind us as a couple walked by.

I glanced down at her: she looked sidelong at the couple -- but she wasn't stopping.

She closed her eyes and really focused on my dick.

I could not think!

She was actually getting off on showing her skills. Ha! This was fucking awesome!

Some tongue, some fingers, but really, it was about the lips. They worked. Folks when you see you those lips, some of you will imagine a picture of what they could do. Let me tell you: Lizzy's actually do that. They do it better than you can imagine.

And from the latest guy to receive that lip love: apparently, those lips do that a lot. Think of that the next time you see her.

Shit. I laughed to myself as I looked down at her. That picture just permanently set the perception of her face: her cock-sucking lips doing exactly what you think they do. "You" being everybody.

Suddenly, she's sucking everybody's cock. I'd never be able to see her face without thinking about her sucking everybody's cock.

Unfortunate if I wound up marrying this girl.

Whoa. Hold up. Marry? Was I high? Where did that thought come from?

Oh, yeah. I kinda am. This girl is sucking my cock and she's fucking amazing. A little plain... but why do I keep saying that? I don't know. Because I guess I pictured I had a different type.

Yeah, lips: I looked at her face, and naturally pictured a dick sliding into her mouth. Maybe it was my dick, maybe it was some other guy's dick. Either way, it was a dick in my girl's mouth. Wouldn't that be a trip?

She'd cheated... with me.

There was some other guy who could say "my girl sucked another guy's cock," but that idiot had thrown out a sure thing. By her own words, she was a serial cheater.

Still can't believe I was thinking this but... What if the cheating slut was actually my wife? She's going to cheat again, because that's who she is. She's going to cheat on me. Did I deserve that? Maybe.

Sure.

But fuck you, karma... I'm starting to like this new star of the porno in my head. Or the porno playing out, crotch level, in the parking structure of a fucking Starbucks. Talking was fun, when we got around to it. Yeah, I wanted watch her suck a cock. Or three. She looked good doing it. That lip...

Aren't there kinky couples out there? Swingers? Or hot wives? Or Lizzy, my slutty, cheating wife.

My cock surged in her mouth.

She looked up at me, a little surprised. Still stroking, she had to ask: "What are you thinking?"

"Why, you like the results?"

She nodded up me, grinning.

"I'm thinking about all the cocks you've sucked, and how hot you must've looked, every single time..."

She looked shocked a moment, then it started to sink in. "You think I'm hot?"

I guided her mouth back to my dick before speaking. "...Yes."

She looked up at me and nodded, imprinting exactly how she was as I answered. A moment later, she closed her eyes and sunk her throat down my shaft.

Holy shit, she was amazing.

I was getting close and she felt it.

She ran her fingers over my balls as they tightened. She popped her lips off and stroked my shaft toward her face.

I had to. The picture in my head. I had to save that. I reached for my phone. "Can I?"

Lizzy nodded and smiled. I took a picture, then a second, then got smart and switched to video.

She looked into the lens, playing up the sultry. "Am I a hot slut?"

"Holy shit, you're so fucking cute... hot... cute-hot..."

Aaand, I was coming. One shot, two shots...

She looked through the lens as she stroked. "Am I cute with cum on my face?"

"No, you're always cute. You're hot with cum on your face."

"Oh! Oh, I like being hot."

"You're good at it. You should do it more often, starting with me."

"I guess I just did!" She giggled. "So, wait. We met, we had a drink, you came on my face. Seems so familiar..."

"Yeah, in public no less," I nodded. "I think this counts as a second date."

She kept stroking me, and I was still filming. She used my dick like a paintbrush, spreading my cum across her nose. "I usually don't date friends with benefits, sorry."

"How many friends with benefits do you have?"

"Not including you? Two... and a half?" --My dick gave a little surge at her count-- "Sometimes we're a thing when I'm between boyfriends."

"Gotcha. Between. Well, we'll see how long that lasts."

"What lasts?"

"That 'between' part."

"So, you think..." She was slow-stroking, squeezing the last of my cum out. "That I'm going to start doing my friends while I have a boyfriend?"

That wasn't exactly what I'd meant, but that little kinky spin was just enough to give my dick another surge. I nodded, going with it: "Bet money on it. It's forbidden and that's what makes it hot. That's why you won't be able to say no. But don't worry: I forgive you."

She giggled, trying to hold back, then broke out laughing. "Smooth. That was smooth."

I guided her amazing mouth back to my dick. I spoke as I watched it through the camera viewfinder. "See? Even this is good: watching you with my dick in your mouth, but there's already cum on your face? That's pretty hot."

She looked up at me with real question in her eyes. "What? Are you picturing it's somebody else cum?"

"On your slutty little chipmunk cheeks? Yes. Tell me you're not."

"I'm..." She closed her eyes, a hand reaching between her thighs.

Game on. I took every little thing I knew about her, from the boyfriends she'd had to her cheating on them. "You're picturing what it would be like to blow your boyfriend with some other guy's cum on your cheeks."

She shuddered. Took a second, but pretty sure she was coming.

Okay, I was on the right track. Push it a little further. "That's what you want, isn't it? The ultimate approval? Accepting you for the slut that you are?"

Another shudder... but she was nodding. And she was still coming.

"You want to be a slut, and you want your boyfriend to love you for it. You want to get on your knees and suck another guy's cock, just to know you can..." Still filming. "You love sucking other guys' cocks, knowing you'e still loved."

Her whole body rocked.

"Sometimes, you want your boyfriend to reclaim you. But most of the time...? You just want to bask in the cum-faced glory that some guy had to have you."

She fell forward, one arm resting on the ground, the other between her thighs. Hyperventilating, then... nothing. For a long while, nothing.

Then slowly exhaling.

It took a minute... and suddenly we were both self-conscious.

She climbed off her knees and straightened her dress as she looked around. "Wow. That was, uh..."

"Intense... Fun!"

She nodded, smiling a toothy smile. "Yeah. You have a way of, um, talking dirty."

"Is that what that was?"

She smiled and looked down, biting her lip. "I, um... don't have a Kleenex."

"Good. You look hot."

She grinned. "So, did we really turn this into a second date?"

I started zipping up. "Yup. I didn't think this would happen. Didn't really have any expectations, but if I were honest... Once I saw you, I hoped it would happen."

"Yeah... kinda... me, too."

I pointed at her and gestured around the structure, looking for her car. She pointed away and we walked there together in quiet footsteps.

Couldn't quite tell what she was thinking, so I shared thoughts of my own: "I'll accept friend. I'll accept benefits. But you should know: I'm liking the date thing."

"You're crazy," she laughed. She paused, just barely holding a smile. "Would you ever want a third date with a girl you knew was a slut?"

"Well, there's 'date' and there's 'dating'."

"Yeah, that's true, I guess..."

"And yeah, I'd love a third date with a slut, especially if it meant we were dating."

Cutesy, until she bit that lower, cocksucking lip. Then she was devastating. "Would you ever want a slut as a girl friend?"

"Totally depends on the girl. If she's you, I'd love a slutty girlfriend."

Lizzy got a devious grin. "Wait, you'd love a 'slutty girlfriend'?"

"I said that out loud, didn't I?"

She nodded.

"Well, you gotta be my girlfriend before you can be my slutty girlfriend."

She ran a finger over her chin, scraping off my cum... and sliding it between her lips. "I'll be your slutty girlfriend if you'll be my hot boyfriend."

I looked around the parking structure. More people were walking by but she was facing away from them. They had no idea what she was doing... or what we'd just done.

My gaze came back to her: those cock-sucking lips and the almost-dry cum on her face. "So, what are you doing tomorrow night?"

"You?"