Addicted Ch. 10

Story Info
Her Quarterly Review.
1.7k words
4.58
5.3k
2

Part 10 of the 22 part series

Updated 02/18/2024
Created 11/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was exhausted, definitely in a haze as I left the gym. That's when the Lizzy tone played over my phone. The jolt bounced ears to heart, then dick to fingers as I answered the call.

"Hey."

"Getting off work?" she asked.

"No, work and I aren't involved like that. But how are you?"

There was a long pause on the other side. "Can I come over?"

#

She leaned against my kitchen counter. "It happened today."

"What?"

"My quarterly review."

I felt a thump in my chest as I remembered what that meant. "Did you?"

"Well, I wasn't fired, so..." She nodded.

Exhausted as I was, there was a sudden rush; a cascade through my brain.

"Really?"

She nodded. She leaned in close, close enough to kiss my cheek -- and I smelled just a hint of cum on her breath. "...Really."

Wow. Really. My girlfriend had blown her boss.

I knew this was coming: we'd talked about her quid pro quo deal. Anyone else would've reported the guy to HR. Not her. Nor did she didn't leave the company. No, her fate was in her hands... and her boss was in her mouth.

Now she had a boyfriend. A boyfriend she loved, or said she did. She could've changed the ritual. It could've gone a million different directions, but she chose... to blow her boss.

I'd been wondering if she was going to at least try to change. I'd been wondering if we'd have that breakthrough.

No.

To be fair, we'd been role-playing the moment. I'd gone from horrified, paragon of ethics, to waiting for the day it happened on my "watch." And here it was.

She leaned back against the counter, her eyes wide and watery. Despite the evidence on her breath, the look on her face... seemed like she still loved me. Her question slipped out as a quivering whisper. "Are you okay?"

"Uhh..." I was in fucking shock. "I don't know."

"Are you angry?"

"No," I shook my head.

"Are WE okay?"

I blinked a moment before finally answering. "I knew what I was getting into, so... yeah. WE are okay. Are YOU okay?"

The question seemed to startle her. A tear rolled down her cheek, and a quick snivel and then she choked back a... a what? A giggle? She covered her mouth as she finally nodded affirmation.

I reached out to her. "Are you SURE you're okay?"

Her cheeks wet with tears, she nodded again. Her eyes were still watery but her smile was beaming bright. "I'm just... You asked me if I'm okay!"

"Of course."

"So you don't hate me!"

"Lizzy, you're a cheating slut... and I love you."

"Oh My God!" Three steps across the kitchen and she jumped into my arms. She planted a deep dip kiss and the taste on her breath was mostly coffee, thank God, but there were hints of cum.

That far removed, the coffee washed away most of the "gross."

I was still in shock, to be honest, but I started kissing her back. A quick realization as her tongue swirled around mine: there was no fucking way I'd do this if she actually had cum in her mouth. No. Just... fucking disgusting, no...

That said, the "evidence" of someone else's cum on my girlfriend's breath? That was fucking kinky! My girlfriend had blown another guy. Not just any guy: my girlfriend had blown her boss.

Holy shit. The more I thought about it, the more it was like defibrillator paddles on my dick.

She was still sniveling, even bawling, but she didn't stop kissing me. A cough, a giggle, a cry, more tears... and I realized these were tears of joy. Actual tears of joy.

You don't see that very much.

One arm under her ass, her legs still wrapped around me, I brought my other hand up to wipe the tears away from those chipmunk cheeks. I traced my wet hand down her neck, to her chest, and found a still nipple.

I traced the line further down her flat belly and undid the button on her skirt.

She dropped her legs, and her skirt pooled at her feet.

Gently, with a kiss here and a kiss there, I guided her from the kitchen to the living room.

A moment later, my fingers pulled aside her panties to feel a warm, damp pussy. With just little play, her lips parted under my touch and I slowly sunk a finger into her now-soaking sex.

She raised her arms and locked them behind my neck.

I pushed her to the couch, a little rough, and she looked up at me, biting her lip. It was the same couch she'd slept on after she cheated on her last boyfriend.

Her legs parted and I settled between her thighs.

She moaned the softest little sound as I nestled my dick at her folds.

It didn't take much of a push to slide inside.

The sensation was the same, but the feel was different. This girl, my girl, had just blown her boss. She'd confirmed who she was by what she did. And somehow, there I was: plunging my harder-than-steel dick into this cheating slut.

She didn't even fuck him, but "slut" was who she was. The sensation was the same, but the feel of this pussy was so much... better. Wait, better?

"Elizabeth?"

I didn't stop thrusting...

It took her another minute to open her eyes. "James?"

"I love you."

She wrapped herself around me tight, hugging me with every ounce of strength she had. Nothing interrupted the rhythm, though.

She whispered into my ear. "I love you, too. Thank you... I love you..."

"How do you feel?"

Slowly, a smile spread across her face. "I feel a lot better now."

I leaned in and slowed down, enough to kiss her as I thrust in the sopping wet pussy. "How many 'Quarterly Reviews' have you had?"

"Since I started working there, so... eight?"

"On your knees from the very beginning?"

She nodded. "I suck as a CPA, so... I suck as a CPA."

I started thrusting harder. "Have you had Quarterly Reviews while you were going out with someone?"

"Yeah..."

"Did they know?"

"Nooo..."

"Did you enjoy keeping it secret?"

"Kinda?" Her eyes closed, she seemed to focus on the sensation for a moment. When her eyes opened, she locked her gaze right into my soul. "The first time it happened, I felt really guilty. The second and third times... Honestly, keeping the secret made me feel slutty and... I got off on that."

"Was this the third or the fourth time?"

"Fourth."

"What was it like today?"

"It was really intense."

"Why?"

"Because I love giving head... I LOVE giving head to my boss even more... And today..." She looked at me with huge, watery, pleading eyes.

"Yeah?"

"Don't hate me."

"I won't hate you... if you're honest with me."

"You promise?"

"I promise."

She wrapped her legs around my back, pulling me in deeper. "Thinking about how much you love me...? That made me love sucking his cock even more."

Fuck. I almost came. So fucking slutty that I almost came. I plunged right to the hilt, and held it there a second just to stop the friction. "You are a bad, bad slut."

She nodded. "He came in my mouth."

"Yeah, I gathered that."

"James, when he came... it made me cum."

"His cum made you cum?"

"Yeah..." she nodded.

The words... the meaning... it was a swirling vortex in my dick. There was a shit ton to unpack here, but not while we were fucking.

I gripped her hips and slammed her hard. "There's... a word... for that.. isn't there?"

"Cumslut," she confirmed.

"My girlfriend is a cumslut?"

She nodded. "Would you say that again, please?"

"My girlfriend... is a cumslut."

She closed her eyes, as if savoring the words.

I get why: I didn't walk out. I knew she was a cumslut, but I still considered her my girlfriend. From what I knew of this girl, that was her dream cum true.

I leaned in closer, still thrusting the breath out of her. "Does he know you have a boyfriend?"

She shook her head. "I doubt he would care."

"I care."

"I hope so." She smiled at me as she locked her ankles behind my back. "James, I loved going down on him today more than I've ever loved anything. Not because it was him, but because I love you... and you love me... and he wasn't you."

"More than anything?"

She nodded.

"Because he wasn't me?"

She nodded again. "Something about having a loving boyfriend made sucking my boss's cock the greatest thing I've ever done. Thank you!"

"Yeah. Yeah..." The words were a bomb in my ears, my dick... my soul. "Sure."

I was three steps behind wherever her kink was. I wasn't even sure what it all meant. All I knew was that I fucking a girl who was came across so cutely innocent, and yet was so profoundly dirty.

"How is it you are such a slut, yet I still love you?"

"Do you?"

I paused between thrusts to consider. Maybe my little head was doing all the thinking. It certainly had to be doing most of the thinking.

"Please?" she added.

"Yeah, I do. I love you. Fuck, Liz, I might love you more now than I did before I knew."

"Yes!" She tightened her legs around me.

I was so fucking hard, I couldn't think, I couldn't process, I couldn't comprehend as my shaft bottomed out inside her -- and my cum filled her.

A thrust, and a second thrust, and a third, and I felt myself draining into a pussy that suddenly felt like it needed an endless supply of dick. And that needy pussy belonged to my girlfriend.

Not sure how long my eyes were closed. When I finally opened them, though, hers were still closed. She was still breathing heavy, covered in sweat.

"Sorry, I couldn't hold ba--"

She cut me off with a finger against my lips. "I came."

"You did?"

"When you popped, so did I..."

It took a second to sink in. "Oh, yeah... My girlfriend is a cumslut."

She looked up. "When I'm in the right frame of mind."

"Liz..." My mouth was talking but my dick provided the words. "Liz, that should be your only frame of mind."