Addicted Ch. 11

Story Info
A plan for things to come.
2.1k words
4.61
4.1k
1
0

Part 11 of the 22 part series

Updated 02/18/2024
Created 11/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fell to my knees, sweat dripping down my face.

I was breathing hard.

It was only sex. I shouldn't be breathing this hard.

But I was. My heart was pounding in my chest.

I wiped sweat from my eyes and looked at Lizzie on the couch.

Her legs hanging off, quivering, it looked like she was about to fall off.

That had blown my mind.

Hers too, from the look of it.

It wasn't the sensation, though we were both good playing our hips. It wasn't the visuals, though her bod was tight.

No.

That afternoon, before leaving her office, Lizzie had blown her boss.

I knew it was coming, but I didn't know when. The "cheat" was her kink. Her guilty obsession. She came over to my place and told me all about it. She broke down, crying, but I knew it was coming.

Nobody stormed off.

Nobody shouted.

Nobody got angry.

Instead... we fucked.

I dropped my head, the sweat still dripping down my face.

This was the most intense... whatever the fuck this was. I hadn't felt my heart pound like this since people were shooting at me. All it took was... my girlfriend cheating on me.

I snorted back a laugh. "Fuck."

Lizzie lolled her head to the side. "You okay?"

"I gotta... I need... Fuck."

She propped herself up on her elbows, her pert nipples drawing my eyes. "That doesn't seem 'okay'."

"No, yeah, we're good. I'm just not sure how to handle getting our freak on like this."

"Too much?"

I shook my head, wiping my face again. "Gonna be totally honest... and this might change down the road... but my gut instinct was that you blowing your boss was legendary foreplay for an epic fuck."

"So... we're okay?"

I gestured around the apartment, at our sweaty bodies... "You're still nervous?"

"Yeah, I'm still nervous! I've never had a guy able to handle... me... before. I'm not 'normal'."

"No," I laughed. "You're definitely not normal."

"No, I'm not! You're not normal, either, weirdo. That thing you do with your abs...?" She looked around, at me, at us. "None of this is normal!"

"You want to be normal?"

She blinked away tears and sweat. "No."

"Okay, then. We don't take each other for granted. We keep feeling what we're feeling, and we talk about it. Hide what you need to hide, but don't hide what you're feeling. We do that... and I think we'll be..."

"What?"

"We'll be long term."

Her eyes got just a little wider.

#

Lizzy stayed at my place that night. She stayed mostly naked at my place.

She wore her work shirt, no bra, and I'm not sure why. To remind me she was at work today? That she'd blown her manager? That's what it was doing. Maybe she was just self-conscious of A-cup boobs on her toned, size-6 frame.

Didn't matter, she was prancing -- nearly floating -- around the apartment. The shirt only covered the top half of her ass and there was a hint of landing strip on the other side, with a full view of the promised land between a smooth thigh gap.

The smell of our sex waxed and waned the rest of the night, and I loved watching her naked bottom bounce around. Every time she sat down, it was like her pussy was sprinkling fairly dust.

We had Chinese delivered and we were mid-meal before sex circled back to the conversation.

"Liz..."

Her mouth was full of egg roll. "Yef?"

"We're at two months."

"Oh, my god," she chewed. "We are!"

"Question."

"Hmm...?"

"Before your boss, did you cheat on me?"

"No."

"Really?"

"Honest."

"So your first 'cheat' between us overlapped with your recurring work cheat?"

She thought about it a second, then nodded. "Yes."

"Probably made it extra intense."

She bit her lip and wrinkled her nose. It was one of those stupid-cute expressions that just made like cotton candy.

"You're a kinky little bitch, you know that?"

She nodded. "Don't think it's a coincidence that I haven't done a 'girls night out' since the night we met. That's when I usually cheated."

I nodded. "Have you thought about it?"

"Cheating? Of course. I see a dozen guys every day I'd blow in a heartbeat."

Something about that: I had to adjust my package. "Not gonna lie: it turns me on to hear you say that."

She grinned and shrugged. "What if I had cheated with another guy already? I mean, like, besides my boss..."

"And kept it secret?"

"Uh-huh. Like, maybe I met a guy and just had to suck a cock... but I was nervous about telling you."

"That would be interesting."

"Would you still love me?"

"Yeah," was my instant answer. It was felt like there was more, though, and it looked like she knew it. I opened my mouth, not really knowing what would come out next. "Yeah, I would."

She bit her lip. "Did I see you just realizing that?"

"Was it that obvious?"

"You looked shocked."

"I am shocked." I closed my eyes and let my head fall back. I was going to think this through, out-loud. "You cheating wouldn't be a surprise, though not telling me would kind-of be. Not a deal-breaker, though. Is there something I should know?"

She answered over another bite. "I've cheated for reals in my head a hundred times, but not really for reals."

I think I understood that... "Anybody in particular?"

"Besides my boss? I mean, I knew that was coming..." Chewing, she rolled onto her back and stared at the ceiling. "So, there are eight other guys at work that I've gone down on... and the more I fall in love with you, the more I..."

I saw how big her eyes were and took a guess at her headspace. "Need to suck their cock again?"

"Oh, my God." She rolled to her side. "I am so sorry... I am such... a slut!"

"Totally," I agreed, pointing at her with my chop sticks. "So, I admit I was wrong about you. Or at least your ability to hold out. I've known you're a slut since our first night, and I was sure you would've already fucked -- or at least blown -- your friends with benefits."

She draped a finger over her exposed clit. "Nope. Don't get me wrong, it turns me on thinking about it, but then I'd be over there... I like being over there... but I love being over here."

"Good."

"Do you want me to, um... go 'over there'?"

"Yeah."

She took a moment to consider it, then started circling her clit. "Like, for reals?"

"Yeah. I mean, we're only at 'Day One' of your first real cheat within our relationship, but blowing your boss? That was some potent foreplay."

The words seemed to zap through her fingers, right into her clit. She lifted her ass off the floor a moment as little flutters passed through her.

She kept circling and her breath was already getting shorter. She craned her neck to glance at me. "Do you want me to tell them you sent me? How do you want to work it?"

"Honestly, I have no idea. What would maximize the moment?"

"For them? For me?"

"Both."

She locked her gaze to mine. "To maximize it for me, maximize it for them."

"Okay..." There it was again. The submissive part of her. The part that opened the door to her being a cumslut. "You've got five guy friends, right?"

She opened her mouth to answer, then took a moment longer. "Yeah... five, sorta. Two ex-boyfriends, two Friends With Benefits, and one gaming buddy. As far as that buddy, we really only made out once."

"Think that chastity'll last?"

"I don't know."

"So, the exes... since you've already fucked them, do you still?"

"No..." A ripple passed through her body, and she bracketed her clit with a second finger. "...But I've let them fuck me."

"You're not an accountant, you're a lawyer."

She giggled and caught her breath. Her finger was circling hard. "I just... need to know... are you serious?"

"About?"

She threw a chopstick at me. "You know very well what I'm talking about!"

"Yeah, I just want to hear you say it."

Her fingers were back at it. "Do you... really want... me to play... with my friends?"

"Play? Play what? Play 'Mario Brothers'?"

She growled at me. "Do you really want me to suck their cocks?"

"Yeah, all of them. Regularly." I picked up the chopstick. "Do you want to?"

"Yes!" she blurted, a little too loud as she came.

I let her ride the "O" a moment before I threw her another question. "Does your gaming buddy know about the rest of them?"

"Maybe, kinda, sorta? Not in any detail."

"Did you friendzone him?"

"Not specifically. We've just tried to maintain that platonic thing."

"Hm. That might be more dangerous. And it already slipped once?"

She nodded. "A little. It was just a make-out session."

I pointed at my console. "We should invite him over. I'm thinking you in loose shorts and no panties."

"Are you trying to get me laid by my last close, platonic guy friend?"

"Obviously."

She looked around. "Did you see where that chopstick went?"

I handed it to her -- and she threw it at me. Again.

I ran my hand through her crazy, just-fucked hair. "As for the other four, I have no idea what the best approach is. I mean... how do I put this? Let me share what works for me, and you can figure out how to make it work with them."

"Okay," she nodded.

I had to think about it for a minute. "You being slutty turns me on..."

"But?"

"I'm pretty cool under fire, but if someone is aiming at me, I will take them out."

She spun around and sat bolt upright. "Can you translate that please?"

"Sorry, I'll speak civilian: I get a little jealous, but that's a turn-on."

"So I'm okay to make you a little jealous?"

"Yeah. On the other end, if somebody tries to rub my face in it, I will fuck them up."

"I have no doubt." She nodded. "Don't mess with the alpha?"

I rolled my eyes. "It's not like that. Honestly, if you have to call yourself an alpha, you're a fucking clown."

Sitting there, her legs wide open as she faced me, her finger slid right back to her clit. She leaned in as she was talking to me. "Please keep talking..."

I shrugged. "I don't know what else to say. I'm still figuring this whole thing out. I've known some freaky girls, but they weren't interested in relationships longer than a couple hours. As for you? None of them were as much fun out of bed, too... That's unique."

"Don't you forget it, buster!"

I chuckled as I twirled the chopsticks and took another bite. "Listen: I'm sure what turns me on is going to change over time. Everything does. As long as we keep that communication open and honest, we'll evolve together."

She looked at me, slightly confused, then closed her eyes a moment. Her fingers hadn't stopped. "So what turns you on... Right Now?"

"Something that I had never thought of before I met you: a slutty, cheating girlfriend. That's never been a thing for me, but for some reason, right now...? That's really turning me on."

Her thighs were closing around her hands. "So... my close guy friends: the two exes. I cheated on both of them. They'd probably be really turned on if they thought I was cheating on you..."

"Are you asking for permission?"

"I am," she nodded.

"Then, no. If I give permission, then it's not really cheating, is it?"

She pursed her lips and glared at me.

"Cheaters gonna cheat..." I glanced at the couch and back at her. "Even if they're not sure they can get away with it."

She stared at me as it sunk in. Her lips parted, her finger grazed her clit and her breath caught. There it was: the realization hitting home. That was orgasm number what?

"As for your Friends With Benefits..."

She nodded, panting, her hands still locked between her thighs. "Okay, okay... hang on..."

'Hang on?' It seemed like she wanted to say something, but she wasn't saying anything over the orgasm rolling through her. I took the cue and just shut up a minute, letting her recover.

When she finally caught her breath: "My F-W-Bs... I want them... to know... you know..."

"I'm good with that. I'm going to invite them over to treat you like the slut that you are. I'm picturing little blow-bangs where you go down on all three of us..."

"I can... picture that... toooo..." she grunted.

"Good girl."