All Comments on 'Addicted Ch. 15'

by Wilson Spalding

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
virginislandsvirginislandsover 1 year ago

Love this. Very sexy. I hope he get's over his aversion to cum. I didn't like kissing girls I shared if they had cum breath, but one asked me to "taste her" after another guy had just cum inside her "for reassurance." I tried it and found it one of the best things, ever. So I'd prefer my girl to suck other guys and get his scent and taste in her mouth but have him cum deep within her for me to lick out. I don't know why 'cum-breath' is repellant to me while the taste, feel, texture, everything about her cum mixed with his is intoxicating to me.

I scooped some of his cum from inside her to carry on my tongue to her mouth to share in a deep tongue-kiss , passing his cum back and forth until it vanished and then I'd go down and scoop up more for another kiss. We adored it. I always love stories where the boyfriend/husband licks the other guy's cum from his girl. It's so much fun in real life, even better than the fantasy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWilson Spalding@Wilson Spalding
Writer. Editor. Erotica analyst. Undying optimist. Lightning rod. Avi is me. No makeup. Update, 1/24/24: More Addicted, on the way. Possible crossovers with "In a World" coming up. If you follow me, drop me a note via that "Contact" tab and share what brings you back! "Natu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Addicted Ch. 14 Previous Part
Addicted Series Info