Addiction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He knew something had changed within him. But why fight it? It felt good, didn't it? And he was experiencing no sense of shame from these incestuous thoughts, which surprised him most of all. He moved his hand down towards his erect dick and gave it a few strokes until the tip began to leak a clear fluid.

He looked over at his desk. The pack of Virginia Slims and a lighter were in the top drawer. Should he pull them out? What if his sister discovered him, for he was not yet ready to come out of the closet as a smoker. Hell, he wasn't he even ready to call himself a "smoker." But he did know that at that moment, he wanted to light one of those long, beautiful cigarettes. It was 2:05 am. Yuki, he figured, was by now asleep. He would risk it.

After turning on the light on his nightstand, he got out of bed and pulled out the pack of cigarettes and lighter from the desk, then returned to his bed where he sat atop the covers. He had no ashtray in the room and would have to use a glass of water. He pulled out a 120 from the pack and placed it between his lips. His dick was so hard that it ached. He pulled down his underwear, revealing a throbbing penis that was practically purple from the pressure fueling its erection. He stroked it with his fingers, and the dick gave a leap upwards.

"This is gonna be fun," the young man said as he grabbed the lighter and brought forth a flame which he moved to the tip of the cigarette. He puffed on it freehanded, just like his mother, and quickly exhaled a small cloud of smoke from his lips that lingered around his mouth. He wished that he had a mirror in the room so that he could watch himself smoke, and his dick gave another leap at the thought. He puffed again and this time inhaled. There was no cough; only the pure enjoyment of lightness in his lungs that quickly moved throughout his body. He exhaled through his nose and puffed once again. He removed the cigarette from between his lips and snapped back the contents in his mouth. Pure ecstasy followed as he had the sensation that he was flying.

His dick was oozing more liquid now. It wouldn't take but a few strokes to break the levees. He tapped the cigarette over the glass of water on the nightstand and watched the ash sink slowly downwards. He took another puff, inhaling it deeply while using his right hand to clasp his dick and begin a stroking rhythm. He lifted his head and exhaled a massive stream of smoke into the airspace above him.Oh, yes, was all he could think of.This is so incredible. I must look so cool!

Smoking was more fun than he had even imagined it would be. He liked smoking. No, he LOVED smoking.I want to do it all the time. His hand movements became more vigorous, the stimulation moving through his body becoming more powerful. How many more puffs could he get in before climax? Two? Three? The whole cigarette? He tapped the 120 over the glass and quickly brought it up to his lips, taking a powerful puff, opening his mouth wide, and tried to French inhale the contents. He could see it curling up from his mouth into his nostrils, enhancing his excitement. He did it again. And then again!Oh yes, such pleasure. Such pure pleasure. I'm going to be a smoker...like you, Mom. Just like you. Oh, how I want it. How I want to be inside you! Smoking and cumming INSIDE...!

"Oh God," Hiro mumbled as he reached climax and a long stream of cum began spurting from his dick all over his chest. He felt paralyzed as he watched a few more spurts before the sperm began to run down his torso like a stream, creating a small, white pool on his stomach. "Oh, God...there's so much. So much cum."

His body felt heavy. He wanted to take another puff, but he could barely lift his arm. The room was swirling, and he felt a bit sick to his stomach. His lungs were so congested that he couldn't stifle a loud cough to clear them of phlegm. He looked down at the dick still clasped by his right hand. Cum oozed out of the purple tip. That was without a doubt the best orgasm he had ever experienced. He smiled, closed his eyes, and rested his head against the wall, feeling numb to the world. Should he put the cigarette out? Not quite yet.I might want another puff. Just needed to rest a bit.

When he reopened his eyes after several minutes, he looked at the smoldering cigarette between his fingers. He wanted very much to inhale another puff, but he felt sure it would be followed with a river of vomit from a queasy stomach. Instead he took a strong puff, opened his mouth, and simply let the smoke slowly rise from between his lips. He then dropped the 120 into the glass of water.

He needed to clean himself up, but he was so exhausted that he could barely move. He reached for a box of tissues on the nightstand to wipe up the pools of cum which now began dripping down the sides of his stomach onto the sheets. The rest he would take care of in the morning. Now, he needed sleep which was quickly overtaking him. Maybe he would dream of his mother again.That would be nice, he thought to himself, before finally the darkness enveloped his mind.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yuki's Room

Yuki was awakened with the sensation of cotton balls in her mouth. Dry mouth was a condition she had suffered throughout life, and she was convinced it had something to do with all the second-hand smoke in the house she had to breathe in. She reached for the bottle of water on her night-stand, but she had drunk it all before going to sleep. She looked at the clock and saw the hour was 2 am. She didn't want to get up and feel the cold floor under her feet, but she had no choice. She had to quench the parched sensation in her mouth.

She walked down the hallway, passing the doors of her brother's and mother's rooms, and opened the refrigerator upon entering the kitchen. She pulled out one of the ten water bottles and was too tired to notice that the cap wasn't screwed on as tight as usual. All she could think of was the relief that awaited her once that cool liquid slid down her throat. What she did not expect was how delicious that first gulp would be. She took another gulp, and then another, greedily swallowing it all. Within a few minutes, she had finished the bottle. She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. "That's good water," she thought to herself. She set the empty bottle on the table and opened another. Again, she drank the full 17 ounces standing in front of the open refrigerator door and put the empty bottle on the table. She was still thirsty, not because of any dry mouth but because this water was so frickin' delicious. She hesitated. Drinking so much would no doubt require that she have to get up in a few hours to urinate.

"Fuck it," she whispered, and grabbed a third bottle. Half-way through the bottle, however, she began to feel dizzy, and so she sat on a chair at the kitchen table. She heard the slush of liquid in her stomach. "Waterlogged," she said with a chuckle. She didn't have to drink the whole bottle this very minute, she told herself. She could take it back to her room in case she woke up again with dry mouth.

As she walked through the living room, she smelled cigarette smoke, and was surprised that her mother was up so late. But she didn't find the smell to be as odious and disgusting as she always had. When she entered the hallway, she discovered her brother's bedroom light was on. Not only that, the smell of smoke was not coming from her Mom's room, but from his.

It couldn't possibly be true.Hiro smoking?

She heard her brother give a monster cough, followed by silence. She froze. Her stomach was knotted like fists. She had to know. She walked up to the door, silently turned the nob, and opened it a crack. The sweetness of the smoke's odor was what first hit her senses, and she took a deep breath through her nose as waves of second-hand smoke washed over her face. Her body gave a quick shiver of pleasure. The smell was evidence enough of what was happening in that room, but Yuki felt compelled to stick her head in and see for herself. What she saw both shocked and excited her. Her brother lay on the bed, resting his head against the wall with his eyes closed. In one hand was his dick oozing cum; in the other, a half-smoked cigarette emanating a beautiful unending sliver of smoke upwards.

Wait a minute. Beautiful?You hate smoking, Yuki, she thought to herself. And yet she realized she was erotically aroused by this sight of her brother. She took one last breath of the smoke in the room, pulled her head out, and silently closed the door.

It is fair to say that Yuki was struck dumb by what she just saw. More surprising, she was practically panting as she replayed the image in her mind. She felt something emanating from between her legs and reached down to discover her panties were wet. She didn't know what was going on or why she was so aroused by witnessing her brother smoke. What truly frightened her was that at that moment, she was willing to take a puff on a cigarette herself if given the opportunity.

PART 6

Yuki woke up at 6 am the next morning and dressed herself for school. Normally she and her brother would walk together to the campus down the street, but she couldn't face him this morning; not after what she witnessed last night. Was it a dream? Did she really see her older brother with his dick in one hand and a smoldering cigarette in the other? Yes, it was definitely real, and thinking about it again made her wet between her legs. Add to that, the disturbing - but pleasurable - dreams she had afterwards; dreams of she and Hiro smoking together with their Mom; of she and her brother looking at one another with a burning desire in their hearts.... No, she couldn't bear to see him this morning. Not yet. Not while she still felt that burning desire (but why was there no shame?) She was too embarrassed.

Fully dressed in her school uniform and with her backpack swung over her shoulder, she walked into the kitchen to grab a glass of milk and the lunch that Kiko always made for them the night before. She opened the refrigerator door and pulled out the milk. She also pulled out two bottles of water. She had finished the third bottle from her 2 am visit when she woke up, and quickly opened a new bottle to take several large gulps. She put them both into her backpack, along with her lunch.

She noticed the odor of Kiko's stale cigarette smoke in the kitchen from the night before. She sniffed, finding it such a pleasant smell. She walked to the cabinet for a glass and found several cartons of her Mom's VS 120's on a shelf. She stared at them for a full minute.What if I took a pack? Would her Mom even notice? She had so many spare packs around the house that she couldn't possibly keep count of what she had left in a carton.

Yuki moved her hand up to an open carton, then paused. Was she was serious about this? Did she really want to smoke? What if she just tried one cigarette? Yes, that's all she wanted to do; just try one.What was the big deal about smoking, anyway? She'd probably hate it after a few puffs and never want another one. Then she could leave the pack somewhere in the house, unnoticed by her Mom.

With her decision to smoke fully rationalized, Yuki quickly reached into the cabinet and grabbed the carton before she could change her mind. She plucked out a pack and put it into her uniform sweater pocket before returning the carton into the cabinet. She turned to leave but then remembered that it took fire to light a cigarette. "Lighter, lighter..." she muttered as she rifled through the junk drawer, finding a green lighter half-full that she slipped into her pocket with the cigarettes. She wanted to leave the house before anyone got up. Forget the glass of milk. She would buy something at the cafeteria. In less than a minute she was out the front door.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

By 7 am, Kiko was awake. Though the kids were self-sufficient in the morning as they prepared for school, she enjoyed getting up early and making them breakfast. But while she considered herself a morning person, she was definitely tired and distracted this particular morning after a restless night of dreams. She couldn't remember most of them, but she did have an image stuck in her mind of Hiro standing before her with a lit cigarette dangling from between his lips. She ran that image in her mind over and over as she got up and slipped into her silk kimono robe.

When she opened her bedroom door, she was hit by the smell of stale second-hand smoke in the hallway. She smiled to herself.Smells like Hiro couldn't help himself last night. She pulled out her pack of 120's from a pocket and proceeded to light a cigarette. She then noticed that Yuki's door was open and her room empty. That was odd. She knocked on her son's door. "Time to get up, my Little Emperor," she said, then turned and walked down the hallway towards the kitchen, puffing on her Virginia Slims as she went.

What she then found in the kitchen thrilled her. There were two empty water bottles on the kitchen table. She suddenly remembered that Yuki suffered from dry mouth when she slept, so these bottles without a doubt were from her. She walked back to Yuki's room where she found two more empty bottles, one which had to be a bottle from the fridge with the Nectar. Returning to the kitchen, puffing and snapping happily as she did so, she opened the refrigerator door. She had spiked ten bottles. Only five were left. That meant that Yuki had to have ingested at least three ounces of the Nectar, with an additional two ounces that she'll drink today. Kiko put the cigarette between her lips, snapped her fingers, and swung her body around as if the kitchen were a dance floor. "Got ya," she whispered with tremendous satisfaction. She was as proud as a Samurai warrior who had just beaten his foe.

But how far along was Yuki? Kiko quickly checked the traps around the house and found that there were, as of yet, no cigarettes missing.No, she couldn't have been so bold, Kiko thought to herself. She went to the cabinet containing her cartons. Unbeknownst to Yuki, her Mother actually kept careful track of how many packs remained in an opened carton. Why? In the hopes of discovering that her kids were secretly smoking. Today, that vigilance paid off. One pack was missing.

"Banzai!" Kiko hollered, and again snapped her fingers and twirled her body around, adding a few Michael Jackson moonwalk steps backwards into the mix before stopping at the table where she stubbed out her cigarette.

"Why are you so happy?" a voice said.

Kiko looked up and saw her son standing at the entryway into the kitchen. "Oh, nothing," she said with a wide smile, pulling a cigarette out of her pack of VS 120's. "It just seemed like a beautiful morning to hail my Little Emperor," she added with a wink. She placed both the pack and lighter on the table, hoping....

"You're weird," he said half-jokingly but in a nervous tone. Hiro had seen his mother in this kimono robe countless times, but this morning he found it incredibly arousing as he watched her light a fresh cigarette. He wanted to join her, but what if Yuki saw? He took a seat at the kitchen table and scrolled through his phone as he waited for his Mom to serve breakfast.

Kiko didn't usually smoke in the kitchen while preparing breakfast - at least not while her children were sitting at the table waiting. But this morning was different. She placed the cigarette between her lips and opened the rice cooker.

"So, do you know when Yuki left this morning?" she asked casually as she scooped some rice into a bowl, the cigarette bobbing up and down from between her lips.

Hiro looked up from his phone. "Yuki isn't here?" This news was of great interest to him. It meant that she wouldn't see him.... "Um, Mom? May I...?" He began to reach for the pack.

Kiko placed the rice bowl with some pickled vegetables and cold egg before him. "Honey," she said after taking the cigarette out of her mouth and tapping it over the ashtray, "you never need to ask me for permission. You're a man now. You can smoke whenever you want."

These words were such sweet melodies to Hiro's ears. A surge of excitement ran through him, starting with the erection in his pants. Kiko turned away to make her own breakfast while Hiro proceeded to pull one of the long cigarettes out of her pack. His chest was aching from the night before, but the desire he had to breathe in that wonderful smoke burned like a bonfire. He lit the tip and inhaled the first puff, held it in for several seconds, and exhaled it with a pleasurable moan. Kiko was getting wet again as she puffed on the cigarette dangling between her lips while filling her own bowl with rice. There was nothing better in life than watching one of her children smoke; unless, of course, it was watching both. And that moment, she knew, was coming soon.

PART 7

Kiko sent her son off to school with his lunch and two bottles of water, urging him to get plenty of liquids inside him as the Richmond weather was beginning to heat up. Hiro didn't protest. After taking a swig of the bottled water after breakfast, he found it so delicious that he continued gulping it even as he walked out the door.

Kiko gave a wicked smile as he left. She couldn't believe how well her plan was working. She grabbed from the garage six more bottles of water to spike later. A few drops was what Sakura had said before, but why take any chances? Hiro would be a full-on smoker by nightfall. She could sense, though, that he was reluctant to smoke around his sister, but Yuki's dry mouth was something she hadn't considered before that was speeding the plan along. She poured an ounce of Nectar for herself into a cup of green tea and gulped it down.

"Ah," she said as she could feel the tingling in her chest and stomach. "Sweet nectar of the gods." She had to inform Sakura of her success. She put a 120 in the corner of her mouth and lit it freehanded, puffing hard so that the tip was nice and hot. She inhaled through her nose while taking another puff, and then exhaled a thick cloud from between her lips before reaching for her cell phone and speed-dialing her best friend.

"Hello," a scratchy voice answered after several rings.

"Sakura! What, did you just get up?"

"Oh, Kiko. No, I'm just...just." She paused for a moment. "Nate is home today with, um, the sniffles. I'm just making sure it's not COVID, you know?"

Kiko sensed that her friend was anxious to hang up. "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. You need anything? A bowl of my famous ramen maybe?"

"No, no," Sakura answered quickly. "He's fine. I'm just not taking any chances, you know? With...COVID and everything," she repeated.

"Well," Kiko said, "I just wanted to tell you that the Nicotine Nectar is working beyond my wildest dreams. Hiro is smoking now, and it's just a matter of time before Yuki starts. In fact, I noticed that one of my packs have gone missing, and..."

"Mom, I need you," Kiko heard Nate pleading in the background.

"Um, listen Kiko, I'm sorry I can't talk now. That's great about the kids smoking, but I need to get back to Nate." A long pause. "He needs me," she said with an intense longing in her voice. And then she hung up.

Kiko was in shock. What on earth was going on at Sakura's house? She had always found her friend overprotective of her son, especially since the death of her husband. But keeping Nate home because of the sniffles? That was a bit much.

She poured herself another cup of Nectar, this time drinking it straight. "So good," she said with a smack of her lips, especially when coupled with a Virginia Slims. She put Sakura out of her mind and instead began thinking of her own children. When will Yuki start smoking? That was perhaps the only way that Hiro would feel comfortable enough to fully come out into the open.

123456...9