Addictive Tendancies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, sorry bud, look what I just did, after you made her nice and clean!" I said with sarcasm. Amy laughed at my attempt at humour. I pulled out and admired my handy work, bloody cum seeped from her pussy, her lips and clit swollen. Blood was everywhere, all around her pussy, on my cock and balls, there was another large patch on the bed, showing where we had fucked, and hubby had it all around his mouth. She didn't seem to care at all unlike other women I had been with, I wasn't bothered either, in fact I actually liked it. Her pussy was still stretched out a bit where I had been, i pushed a couple of fingers into the warm gooey mess, then wiped it over hubby's forehead. I put my still hard cock under his nose. "Smell your wife's juice on me." I told him. He looked me in the eye, then all of a sudden he took my cock in his mouth! I think Amy was as shocked as I was, she gasped, her mouth hanging open, eyes wide. She lit up again and sat cross-legged on the bed, watching the show, smoking her cigarette, while cucked hubby was skillfully smoking my cock. I'm not gay, not even curious but I quickly firmed up again, the powerful feeling of dominating the small man was intoxicating, watching him with my hard manhood in his mouth. I took some time, eventually I felt myself getting close, he sensed this and began moving his mouth more vigorously, I shoved my full length into him, he gagged a bit but kept going, moments later - splash, I spurted into his mouth, he withdraws and yes, he swallowed it! Amazing.

His task complete, husband just left the room, closing the door behind him. I went to the en suite bathroom for a pee, she followed a few moments later, cheekily tossing her used tampon in the toilet bowel, right in front of me. She took a wet wipe from the pack on the shelf above the vanity and cleaned her pussy and surrounds. The blood stained wet wipe was discarded in the bin, she then took a fresh tampon from the pack sitting next to the vanity basin, twisted off the colourful wrapper, squatted slightly and inserted it while I watched on. I turned my attention back to peeing, now I had something to aim for! The dirty tampon bobbed in the water as it was hit by my stream of piss, her blood mixed into the water,

"I didn't think you had a fourth one in you."

"Probably not," I admitted. "I liked watching you do that." I smiled, not ashamed to reveal my other fetish, I felt like there were no limits with this woman.

"I thought you might." She smiled knowingly. "Just a natural part of being a fertile woman, I'm not ashamed of my period and the tampons. It's too late for me to have babies but I like knowing that everything is still working, I think I will be sad when my periods stop."

"I don't think you will have to worry about that anytime soon, looks like someone was murdered on that bed!" We both laughed.

"Yeah, well a weeks a long time to go without fucking, I don't know how other women do it!" My pee finished and I flushed, conveniently disposing of her used tampon. I joined Amy back in bed, falling asleep quickly with her head resting on my shoulders. I kept thinking about her little pussy and the tampon she was wearing, so close to me.

I woke early, alone in the bed, to the smells of coffee, bacon and eggs permeated the air. I quickly got up, the temperature already warm I didn't bother dressing. Husband was no where to be seen, I found her in the kitchen cooking wearing nothing but her shirt, her back to me. Again I spied the squiggly string dangling from her pussy, she looked so good, I couldn't resist grabbing her from behind, rubbing myself against her cute little ars while she attended to breakfast, she gently moved away. "Sorry big boy, I'm a bit crampy this morning, not feeling it I'm afraid." We shared the meal of crispy smoked bacon and fluffy scrambled eggs, cooked perfectly, washed down with strong latte from her mini barista machine. I followed her out to the deck, she lit one of her Marlboros and offered the pack to me, I accepted, I figured that horse has long since bolted, I placed the cigarette to my lips, she lit it for me, smiling as I continued to succumb to the habit I thought I had beaten. We sat in silence, I watched as she puffed heavily on her cigarette. I checked the time, I had a couple of hours until my first meeting, enough time to cleanup properly before starting the work day. I dressed and returned to my apartment, a quick shower, fresh clothes, I headed of to my boring client.

I finished up work a little early than expected and checked out of my apartment, maybe enough time to see her once more, get to the airport, return the rental car and check in for my flight. I knocked at her door, "Come in Dan, doors unlocked." I heard her voice call out from a distance, She was out on the deck, I go quickly to her, we embrace, wasting no time I pull her to me, she wraps her arms around my shoulders, smoldering cigarette butt held between her fingers as she gripped me, we kiss passionately, again she was wearing the tube dress, i reached up and rubbed her pussy, noticing her tampon string, I take the liberty of pulling it out, allowing it to drop to the deck, she looked at me with apparent shock, I thought I may have crossed the line but it was all good, she smiled. My pants are quickly shed, she flicks the butt, her dress pulled up she placed herself on the table, just about the right height, I push into her, gently at first, until she lubed up. I knew we had the protection of the privacy wall, but I still felt like an exhibitionist, fucking this little cutie in the open air, I was kind of hoping someone might be watching, not sure of the whereabouts of my little cuck friend, I now enjoyed having an audience. I could tell she was making an effort to keep the noise down, but couldn't help squealing as she climaxed. I was dreading having to leave, all I wanted was keep fucking her until my cock was sore.

I took a seat on the comfortable outdoor chair. She briefly went inside, returning with a couple of Coronas, she sat on my lap and lit up another cigarette, I watched the smoke streaming from her pretty little mouth one last time, she rested her head on my chest, I could tell she was thinking the same thing as me. We sat in silence, she smoked, I watched as I drank my beer.

Finally time to leave, we exchange contact details, a final kiss at her front door, I leave without words, proceeding to the basement car park, I program Google Maps and headed towards the airport. Happily I knew I would be returning to Melbourne soon!

I arrived at the airport a little earlier than expected, checked in my suit case. I scanned the departures board, noting that my flight had been delayed a full hour, damn, time I could have spent with Amy! Fuck it, I quickly found a convenience store in the terminal and bought a pack of smokes and a cheap lighter. I proceeded back outside and found the smoking area. I lit up, enjoying the warm evening air and the embrace of my old friend. A group of three young Asian women exited the terminal. The women walked toward the smoking area, I had my hopes up, and yes! One of them pulled out a pack and they each took a cigarette, nice! They had a single lighter between them, the first woman tried to light up but it failed her, she tried repeatedly, vigorously shaking it, trying to release the last of the gas. I couldn't understand her language but she was clearly agitated at not being able to smoke, probably just landed after a long flight. She approached me. "You have lighter?" She asked, her accent was strong. I was more than happy to help, I handed over the disposable lighter I had just purchased, the grateful young woman smiled and bowed her head ever so slightly, I guessed they were Japanese. She put the all white cigarette back to her lips and lit up, taking several deep drags to satisfy her obvious craving. The lighter was passed on and moments later the other two were also happily puffing on their cigarettes, the last one passed it back to me. "Thank you so much!" No thanks were necessary.

I tried to be discreet as I watched the pretty young women smoke, like Amy they had fair skin and delicate features. They all had perfectly groomed long dark hair, short little tartan skirts, impossibly tiny, slender bodies, I imagined what it would be like to wreck their tight little pussies with my fat one, make it so they didn't walk properly the next day. I think I was busted, they glanced in my direction, speaking in their language and giggling. I just smiled at them, I didn't really care, I finished my smoke and lit another, still enjoying the show. The women were young and beautiful, their smoking made them even more attractive and desirable. They were joined by an older man, some more discussion in their language, the women finished their cigarettes and left, smiling and giving me a polite wave as they walked away.

I went through security, having time on my hands I found the bar, ordered a meal and pint of beer. I should have had my mind on work matters, but all I could think about was returning to Melbourne and Amy's ravenous sexual appetite, a new addiction it seemed, in addition to the old one I had rediscovered, I snuck out for another smoke before my flight.

12