Addie's Bad Day

Story Info
How could he expose me to my twin?
1.2k words
3.9
8.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adonna was so furious. This was unimaginable. How could Zipser do this to her?

Smirking above Adonna was Selbi, her twin sister. Adonna and Selbi had always been terribly competitive, over grades, boys, and careers.

Adonna was a famous biochemist now, and Selbi had taken over their father's chain of luxury resorts.

This had caused Adonna to intimate to Selbi that she wasn't bright enough for a science career, and this had always enraged Selbi.

And now, in mid session, being spanked and disciplined by Zipser, Adonna's male Master, he'd brought in her sister.

Adonna was kneeling naked on the floor, and Selbi was standing over her, fully dressed and laughing her ass off.

Adonna bit her lip and wanted to get up and punch Selbi, but she dared not take her hands from behind her back until Zipser permitted this.

And Adonna found her clitoris was moistening, and oh, she wanted to masturbate!

The humiliation of being exposed like this to her sneering, tight-assed bitch of a sister was incredible.

Selbi smirked at Zipser. "What the fuck is going on here? Look at those mouse-traps on her tits. I never knew Adonna was such a weirdo."

"I'm not a weir-" Adonna tried to respond, but Zipser leaned down and slapped Adonna's face hard.

"Did I tell you that you could talk, you little pustule?"

"No, Master." Adonna looked at her knees. They were hurting badly, she'd been on the wooden floor for nearly an hour.

Zipser didn't permit Adonna to just kneel with her ass sitting on her feet, no sir, she had to be up on her knees with her chest jutted out, no matter how exhausting it was.

But she loved Zipser! And she'd told him that she wanted to be humiliated and punished as cruelly as he could give it to her.

Selbi smirked. "And you PAY this guy to do this to you? Dad asked me what you were spending the trust money on, since you get a fairly good salary. He'll never believe this shit."

Adonna blanched. She was thirty-six years old, and it was outrageous that she was still the beneficiary of a trust fund. Selbi got her inheritance from the grandparents directly, as she was far better in money matters.

And the folks were talking about making Selbi the trustee after they were gone!

It was true that Adonna had had a little nose candy problem in college-well even for a few years after graduate school. She'd gone through five detoxes and three rehabs before that had cleared up.

Back then, she'd so envied Selbi, as Selbi could party on the weekends, and stop when she wanted to.

But Adonna had always been an addict. She couldn't just skip one class, she would start cutting full days, and of course she ate like a pig.

Perhaps if she hadn't gained so much weight, Adonna could have gotten Zipser or some other cute Master to dominate her for free, right?

Now Adonna was weeping in abject humiliation.

"Oh, don't tell your dad about this." Zipser objected, realizing this might dry up serious income for him.

"Maybe I can have Adonna make it up to you some other way. Ever had your pussy licked?"

Selbi grinned. "Sorry, big boy. I like the pole more than the hole." She trailed a red-tipped finger down Zipser's broad chest. "We could you know, arrange something personally."

This could be a problem as Zipser was gay as a goose, but he could work with it.

Perhaps a distraction.

"Would you like to discipline your bad sister? She's your younger sister, right, by about ten minutes?"

"Eight minutes." Adonna spoke up, before forgetting her code of silence. But the age thing had been a point of contention between the twins since they were young.

How could Zipser do this to me? Adonna was frustrated. She'd confided in Zipser about how competitive Selbi was and how much Adonna hated her.

"So, Zipper-" her sister began.

"ZipSER." It's a family name." Zipser corrected gently.

"My ancestor, Theophilus Godwin Zipser, had to give Thomas Jefferson a caning to get him to work on the Declaration of Independence-"

"Oh what bullshit" Selbi giggled. "Anyway, will she do anything I want? Can I get her to suck my toes and stuff?"

"Oh, definitely!"

Hearing this, Adonna began crying bitterly.

"Addie, don't be a crybaby. She was always like this." Selbi assured Zipser cheerfully. "I could pinch her just a little bit and she'd cry, even when we were in graduate school."

"Oh, I know all the stories. Once when she was masturbating in front of me and my lover, Adonna told me she used to get off when you'd belittle her."

Selbi screamed with mirth. "That is HILARIOUS."

Adonna cried harder. She'd really hated, but been excited when Selbi and her friends made fun of Adonna's weight. They had once been fairly identical twins, but now Selbi was still sleek and hot, she taught spinning and Zumba on the weekends.

And Adonna was basically a fat girl, with bad skin. She wouldn't be so pimply, but she was a junk food addict, especially after giving up the heroin and cocaine.

Also, she'd had her front tooth kicked in by a meth dealer, and hadn't fixed it yet.

And she'd grown to secretly worship her popular, pretty sister, and Adonna had the most inappropriate fantasies about her!

She imagined sometimes sharing a house with Selbi and being her naked house-pig.

This would be impossible as Selbi lived in New York, with a house in San Francisco, while Addie still remained in quiet Buttermilk Falls.

What could she have done with these ridiculous fantasies?

She often imagined shaving Selbi's long legs for her, and then giving them deep tissue massages, and rimming Selbi's pretty rear end.

Adonna often thought of Selbi cruelly ordering her across her knees, for a hairbrush whipping...this often made Adonna crazy, and she'd rub her twat for hours.

Why had she been so stupid to tell Zipser about this?

But Zipser really knew how to get a girl to realize her fantasies. Adonna's close friend, Geness, who also subbed to Zipser, said the weekly visits were worth the nine hundred dollars a month.

"When he rubs figs in my butt and gives me ice cold enemas, I feel like I'm in total sub space." Geness had cheerily explained.

Zipser's many male clients had written accolades of praise about his insightful mastering of their fantasies.

One pic had a middle aged man clad in a Billy Bunter-ish schoolboy suit, complete with striped cap, bending over for six with a bamboo cane.

As Selbi laughed uproariously, Adonna watched her tits bounce longingly.

She hadn't seen Selbi's bare breasts in nearly fifteen years. But they'd always been perkier than Adonnas, even before Addie began letting herself go.

"You know, maybe I will whip her ass." Selbi said to Zipser, smiling. "She's always been an attention hog, and spoiled to death."

Addie huffed in silence, naked and on her knees.

"While I worked for my dad, Addie just subsisted on her allowance, and she almost got kicked out of Bennington for hiring someone to take exams for her. And she calls herself a scientist!"

"I'll go get you a nice riding crop to use on your bad little sister." Zipser said,walking off.

"How could you do this to me, Master?" Adonna screamed. But inside she was singing.