Addison My Lust - Addison My Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He then quickly tore open the condom and rolled it onto his raging hard cock. He positioned himself behind Addison and I felt the tip of his dick rubbing up and down my shaft for lubrication. I thought he was going to double penetrate her, but he didn't. He re-positioned behind her and between my legs and he firmly pressed the head of his condom covered cock against her tight virgin asshole. She paused again from riding my cock and positioned her ass high in the air.

She hugged me tight with her chest tightly against mine as he started to push the tip of his dick into her tight asshole. She started to quietly scream in pain with a slightness of ecstasy as he pushed deeper into her. Suddenly her screams became louder and they started to turn into moans. Her hips started to rock back and forth again. He was fully inside her ass, as deep as he could go. I felt his balls slapping off her pussy and my cock.

Addison just stopped moving as Michael and myself pounded her pussy and ass over and over. Addison started to shake and her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she started to cum. Did she cum from the anal stimulation or my cock in her pussy or the shear pleasure of what was going on? It didn't matter as long as she was having another orgasm.

After her orgasm she started to kiss me and Michael shouted out that he was going to cum. Addison arched her hips towards me to remove his cock from her ass. When his cock pulled out of her ass, I knew he was out of her. The pain must have made her jump because her face and eyes went from pleasure to pain for that moment. She spun around still riding my dick but in the reverse cowgirl position and she reached forward to remove the condom he was wearing.

As she leaned forward, reaching for his cock, her ass was spread just enough so I can see her asshole gaping from his cock just leaving her body. Her pussy was still drenched in cum. She kept riding my dick up and down while she removed the condom from his rock hard cock. She started to stroke his dick, she stroked his dick faster and faster until he arched his back with his eyes staring up at the ceiling. I knew he was going to come with in seconds, the question to me was where he was going to come? Was he going to come on her face, in her mouth, on her tits, or in her hands? I thought to myself again that she is my girl, she should not swallow anyone's cum but mine, but I was not going to say anything at the moment.

She started to suck his cock. She was sucking his cock faster and faster. The slurping of her wet mouth and lips was erotic. He was moaning louder and louder, she was also starting to moan herself. She was sucking him at the same speed as her riding my cock up and down. He suddenly grabbed her hair with his hand and he forcefully pushed her mouth deeper down his shaft until his balls were gagging her repetitively. She must of felt his balls shrinking up when she was able to pull her mouth off his cock, she started to stroke his cock as fast as she could with one hand and with her other hand she was squeezing his cum filled balls.

Seconds later he let out a loud roar as his cum was flying in the air, across her tits, face and hair. He released his grip on her hair and the feeling of relief from him was given. The whole time she was still riding my cock the best she could as I thrust into her with excitement. Watching her little asshole pucker with every thrust I forced into her. I knew I was about to cum again. She just laid back on top of me with her back on top of my chest. Her head next to mine.

Her pussy spread eagle for Michael to stare at when her dripping pussy was being filled by my rock hard cock. I grabbed her chest with my hands and pulled her close as felt his warm cum that was covering her body. I told her I was going to cum again and I thought about where I should cum this time? Her hand started to grip my nipples and she squeezed them as hard as she could. My balls clenched up tight and I erupted inside her fertile pussy again. I screamed out I am cumming in you Addison. I Love You. This is my pussy from now on. She screams out loud with emotion that you own me lover. I want to have your baby. Claim this fertile pussy as yours forever. Make me a mommy.

With her saying all of that, I exploded over and over until I felt my cock going limp. I slowly fell out of her swollen cum filled pussy. Addison leaned over to kiss my cheek as she rolled off of me onto the bed. I laid flat on the bed in disarray for a few moments. Michael grab the unused condoms and placed then back in the box and threw them at me laughing. He said I guess you don't need these from what he had seen.

Addison was smiling and thanked Michael for being her first by filling her little ass with his big cock. That was the first time she ever had anal sex in her life. Michael went downstairs to get dressed as Addison crawled out of bed with loads of cum dripping down her legs, chest and face. The sight of her when she looked into my eyes proved her love for me.

My question now was she serious about doing anything to keep me? Did I make a mistake with unprotected sex? As she stood in front of me I pulled her onto my lap and held her tight. I asked her why she wanted me so bad? Was she trying to trap me? So many questions I wanted to ask her. She told me to relax and that we will make beautiful k**s one day, but not today? I questioned her statement. I said I cummed in your pussy twice, how are you sure?

She said that she has been on the pill since we broke up months ago, but she had no reason to tell me since. We both got dressed, she changed into some leggings and t-shirt and we headed down stairs to meet Michael where we made small talk for awhile before heading home.

As we were walking out Addison gave Michael a warm heart felt hug and a kiss on the cheek. She thanked him again for the new experience and told Michael her heart is now complete with me. Addison pulled me in for a warm hug and soft passionate kiss and whispered in my ear that she loves me and always will. Michael and I got into the car with the windows down and the radio turned up. We both looked at each other, nodded our heads and embarked on the journey we just had.

12