Addy's Window

Story Info
Addy shows off and meets the new neighbors.
12.4k words
4.75
26k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peyskip
peyskip
133 Followers

Disclaimer: All characters are over the age of eighteen. This is a work of fiction, any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental. This story contains scenes of adultery, f to f bisexuality, and a whiff on questionable compliance. If that isn't your cup of tea, please find another story that is.

I'm actually a decent editor and proofreader of other people's work. I suck at editing and proofing my own stuff. I write these stories for fun and excitement, not profit, so even though I give them a good going over I always miss a few minor spelling, punctuation, and grammatical mistakes. Rest assured I really try to eliminate them, but pointing them out is really not necessary-I always find them, and a few more that you guys don't catch after publication. Please try not to let that get in the way of your enjoyment of the story. Otherwise, constructive criticism is always welcome.

This story may not be published for free or for profit on any other site.

Here we continue the saga of Addy. You might have met her in "Addy's Summer of Awakening." I wrote this tale as a stand alone work, but you might want to read the earlier story first. Eric and Bess are also characters in "A Friday to Remember." You might wish to check that one out as well. Although there are a few early sex scenes, it takes awhile for things to really heat up.

*********

"My aching back!" I sighed to myself as I folded up the last box and tossed it into the recycle bin. Shame on me for being so tired after a little lifting and unpacking. Sure, it was a cross-country trip, but I mean, I flew out here and I only had to unpack the boxes that the movers deposited in my living room. I grabbed a pen and wrote "start running" and "find a yoga studio" on the calendar for Monday. No in-shape twenty-four year old should feel so stiff after a little house work.

I opened the fridge and grabbed an Anchor Steam. After a long swig, I made a mental note to check out some of the local beers, since the Anchor reminded me a bit too much of Palo Alto. It's not so much that I missed my friends out there, but the taste reminded me of the break up with Chris in my senior year of college. Two gap years later and I still regretted that relationship. How could I have been so dumb?

Chris and I met in the library at the beginning of the spring semester of my junior year. We clicked immediately. We shared political views and tastes in music, art, and food. His sense of humor meshed with mine so well that there was an ongoing stream of banter that kept us both amused and on our toes, and our bodies seemed to understand telepathically what each one needed. The sex was cosmic. I brought him home over the summer to meet the parentals and they loved him. We spent Thanksgiving in Aspen with his mom and dad-everyone thought we were on the marriage track. I really felt that Chris was my soulmate.

Then it all fell apart.

It started after the holidays when we were talking about how excited we were that both sets of parents approved of our relationship and how on Christmas eve, almost simultaneously we both used the "L" word as we kissed under the mistletoe. We both admitted that we knew we were headed towards marriage and the only thing we hadn't really done in our relationship is have the "previous partners" talk.

Chris told me he'd been with seven women and two serious relationships. During one of the serious relationships he had a drunken threesome with his girlfriend and her bff.

When I started telling Chris about relationships after my sexual awakening in the summer after high school, I think I planted the seeds for an impending disaster.

I told him about my horrible, cheating high school boyfriend Chad who took my virginity. He was fascinated by how that break up led to a fabulous bi threesome with Raj and Phil my two nerdy best friends from high school the night before I left for college. Of course, I mentioned the four guys I'd slept with in Palo Alto, including my short-term freshman boyfriend who shared me with a friend in a disappointing mmf that left me really wanting and frustrated. He got really turned on when I talked about the threesome I had with an older married couple after my first year of college. And he giggled at the though of some drunken bi-explorations with some of my sorority sisters during my sophomore year.

At first I though everything was cool.

Unfortunately, Chris couldn't get the fact that I had sex with two guys at the same time out of his head. He was turned off by the bisexual exploits of the boys in my first experience, but his fascination with me taking on two cocks became an obsession. After bringing it up during sex repeatedly for a month, he began to insist that we give it a try

I told Chris that I'd think about it, but made no promises. After another month of nagging I agreed but told him it had to be a stranger, I didn't want any of the friends in our circle to think we were freaks. But Chris was fixated on including either his best friend Tom or his buddy, Trevor, in our threesome. I told him I'd rather eat a ton of horseshit rather than even kiss Trevor. He was the definition of a disgusting alpha asshole.

I liked Tom well enough, he was a nice guy and very attractive-tall, like in 6'4". His sandy blonde hair screamed "southern California," and any girl could drown in the deep blue pools of his eyes. I think Chris's fascination with including Tom had something to do with his height and the stereotype that tall guys have big dicks (a fact in Tom's case). Chris had a nice cock that was more than fine for me, but I think that he thought Tom had some sort of monster down there and he wanted to see his sexy little girlfriend all over it.

I'm not a "size queen" by any stretch of the imagination; however, I suspected Tom was well hung and got a little curious. After constant pressure from Chris, I reluctantly agreed to give it a go.

It all started well. Chris wanted to watch me with Tom first. Tom was hung. I mounted him cowgirl style thinking that that would be the best way to take his massive tool. OMG! I've never felt so full in my life. When I came, I squirted, something I'd never done when I climaxed with Chris. At that point in the menage, things took an unpleasant turn. I think that Chris decided that he needed to compete.

After Tom finished in me, Chris told me to get on all fours. I love it doggy style, but at the time, I didn't pick up on the commanding tone of his voice. The boys started spit roasting me, which I have to say was at first absolutely delightful. Chris soon started pounding me for all he was worth, slapping my ass, which I kind of liked, but then the name calling started.

He started by saying "Take that you fucking slut! When I'm done Tom's going to stick that big cock in your slutty ass. You know you want that you little bitch. Maybe we should call Trevor to come join us and we can make you airtight."

Tom picked up on the turn in the action and got rough with me as well. He grabbed the back of my head and started fucking my face.

I'd had enough, but couldn't get a protest out since his big cock had sealed my mouth shut.

The boys mistook my moans for passion and encouragement. Chris fucked me relentlessly and Tom began slapping my face and calling me a little whore.

Finally Chris pulled out and shot his load all over my ass and back. Seeing him plaster me led Tom to groan that he was cumming and he pulled out and exploded all over my face and tits.

I was too stunned to say anything at first, so I just rolled off the bed and ran into the bathroom. I turned on the shower and let the hot water cascade down from my head to my toes as I washed their spunk off and douched.

When I finally came out in my terrycloth robe the boys were still naked on my bed playing a video game.

"Here she is!" Chris cheered. "Ready for round two Tom?"

"Fuck you Chris! And you too Tom!" I screamed. "How dare you treat me like that!"

Tom started mumbling an apology "I'm sorry Addy, I thought that's what you wanted."

"Do you think I wanted to be treated like a cheap whore?" I spit out at them. "Do you think it's okay to spank me and slap me? I have marks on my ass that are gong to be major bruises tomorrow." My eyes bored a hole into Chris as I said that last part.

I sighed in disgust. "Just get out Tom, and don't you dare tell anyone about this or I'll cut your fucking balls off."

"I'm sorry Addy, I'm so sorry. Of course I won't tell anyone." he said as he started getting dressed.

I relaxed a bit and whispered softly "I accept your apology Tom. I guess we should have set some ground rules before we started. You had no way of knowing I wouldn't like being treated that way."

He looked at me thankfully as we walked to the door. I gave him a kiss on the forehead and said "we're cool, just please keep this all between us."

Tom nodded and whisked himself out of the door.

Chris on the other hand didn't get it at all. He glared at me "get off your fucking high horse Addy. You and I know that this isn't your first time at the rodeo. I'm sure those two friends from high school and those horny freshmen had you anyway they wanted. You even told me that Raj fucked Phil in the ass."

"Yes he did Chris" I responded angrily, "but everything we did was with love and tenderness. I won't lie and say we didn't get a little freaky, but they treated me with love and respect. The freshman were fast and inexperienced, but they were sweet and didn't try to degrade me. You wanted to use me like a cheap whore and hurt me. I thought you fucking loved me!"

I sent him home.

Next day he returned, contrite. He even brought me flowers. We talked for hours and I forgave him for being an idiot.

Things started to get back to normal for us until a few weeks later when we were at a party. Chris' slimy friend Trevor started coming on to me relentlessly. When I finally grabbed his balls and told him to leave me alone, he smirked at me and said "Chris said that the three of us might have some fun tonight. I heard you like a good spit roasting."

I ran out of the party in tears. Back at my apartment, I threw everything Chris had left there, even his laptop, into the unit dumpster. I felt sure that he would be back either to argue or apologize, but I was done, so went to my best friend Marcy's place and stayed there the remaining weeks until graduation.

Chris kept calling until I blocked him. He made an attempt to speak with me at graduation, but I told my dad I didn't want to talk to him, and Dad, who was a Marine before he went to college and law school, had a "word" with Chris. I've never spoken to him again.

The whole experience shook me.

My sexual awakening that had been moving along so beautifully really took a hit, as did my self esteem.

Mom finally coaxed the story out of me during the summer when we got back home. She was so empathetic. I mean I didn't just relate the Chris story, but told her of all of my experimentation and what the threesome with Tom and Chris had affected to me. She was so loving and understanding. I guess being a doctor helped her grasp the range of my sexuality. There was no judgment, only compassion and love. She even confessed that she and dad had some wild experiences both as individuals and as a couple before I was born-that explained the big mirrors in their bedroom! I was really surprised when she said "Addy, don't let one bad experience get in the way of exploring your sexuality and yourself. Sex is a large canvas. No one's pallete contains exactly the same colors. You need to keep yourself open and alive. If you shut yourself down, you'll deprive yourself of so much fulfillment in life. You'll shortchange your spouse of the same thing if and when you get married."

Mom shocked me a little, but I wasn't really surprised. She is by far the wisest person I know.

Still, I moped around for most of the summer. I was set to follow in her footsteps to med school in the fall, but as we kept talking through the break, we both agreed that a gap year was probably in my best interest.

For Labor Day, mom and dad (probably out of concern for my maudlin behavior) booked us a long weekend in New York City. We spent the weekend in the theatre, the museums, and OH MY GOD THE FOOD! On our last night there, mom and dad took me to Le Bernadin for dinner-oh what a meal! After dessert, dad gave me an envelope with a voucher for a flight anywhere in the world, and an AMEX Platinum Card.

"What's this for?" I asked confused.

Dad smiled "Addy, it's for your gap year. You've worked so hard since grade school. Mom has filled me in on what happened out in Palo Alto-I could feel the embarrassment rushing into my cheeks-but dad smiled reassuringly showing absolutely no judgment-we both think that you need to recharge and reset. Live a little honey. Do whatever you want."

"But, but how can you afford this?" I asked.

Dad just chuckled. "Oh baby, mom and I have always lived comfortably, but well within our means. We're very well off, but we always wanted you to appreciate the value of a dollar so we didn't spoil you. The hard work, discipline, and study that got you that full ride to college also saved us a fortune. You've EARNED some time to sit back and ponder your next step. I, for one, thought rushing off to med school was a bad idea even before the breakup with Chris. Go honey! Live a little! I swear you won't regret it. Just let us know where in the world you want to be the weeks before and after Christmas holidays. Mom and I have already cleared our schedules and we want to join you for a month of quality family time."

I spent the next three weeks plotting my next move. In the end, I decided to start a base camp in Paris. I sublet a two-bedroom furnished flat in the Latin Quarter until June, looking forward to "Paris in the Spring!" Mom and dad could stay with me when they visited over the holidays.

The next two years were a whirlwind. Yes, I took two gap years to sort myself out. First I thoroughly explored Europe, then travelled through Africa and Asia (I'd spent a good bit of time in South America, Australia, and New Zealand during my summers abroad in college). Finally, I decided that med school really wasn't for me. I had double-majored in Biology Pre-Med and English Literature in Palo Alto and decided that I wanted to look into some of the medical and environmental aspects of English lit from the early modern period through the Victorian era in more detail. I applied to a prestigious program on the east coast (not wanting to be so far from my parents again) and got accepted with a great fellowship. Mom was a bit disappointed, she always saw me taking over her practice, but she understood that I needed to follow my passions. Money wouldn't be a problem at all as dad informed me that his late step mother had left me a generous trust fund. He had been serving as trustee, but felt that I was more than capable of managing it myself as long as I consulted my uncle Ron, his brother, who was a financial wizard, on any big expenditures or investments.

So I ended up here in this lovely college town. My trust fund and the stipend from the university allowed me the luxuries of not needing a roommate and a larger, more comfy apartment. Uncle Ron suggested I actually buy a house! "It's a great investment Addy, if it takes you the average of six years to get your doctorate, you'll have built up quite a bit of equity by the time you're ready to sell and move on."

Mom helped me look through the real estate ads and we found an agent. I actually bought a duplex. Downstairs was a rental unit with three bedrooms and two baths. A young married couple with a toddler lived there already and their rent actually became part of my income helping with the mortgage approval (I really could have bought it outright, but Uncle Ron said keeping the money in trust would earn more than the loan plus interest would cost me). Upstairs would be my domain, secretly, I hoped, my "palace of perversion!" Yes, two years spent tramping around the world finally wiped most of the bad taste of Chris out of my mouth. Still, I'd only had a couple of partners on my travels and I was horny and ready to get back into the game.

The apartment was an amazing space. It had a large bathroom with a big tub and walk in shower. The kitchen was open and the rest of the upstairs was one big lofty floor. I situated my bedroom area and used a lovely, lacquered Asian panel that I'd bought in San Francisco a few years ago for some privacy. I setup some racks near the bed for "closet space" as well as a large chest of drawers that I brought from Palo Alto. I arranged my desk and bookshelves in a far corner to create some office space, and left the rest of the apartment open as a living/dining area that screamed "dinner parties."

The main entrance for the downstairs unit was in front, and my entry was a side door on the corner by the main overlooking our driveway and that of the neighbor's lovely little cottage.

What I really loved best were the large windows, almost floor to ceiling, that bathed the apartment in light. I already felt like it was home. With two whole weeks before grad student orientation, I had time to finish decorating, explore the city, and get back into my exercise routine.

Even though I spent the weekend unpacking and getting the place situated, I set my alarm Sunday night for a five am run. I went to bed early because my pussy was crying out for attention and the last box I unpacked contained my magic wand.

Ugh the alarm! Five am, yeah, yeah I didn't want to get up, but I take my health and my body seriously-did I mention that I'm pretty hot? Five foot five with a lithe, runner's figure, long auburn hair, sexy freckles in just the right places, and alluring green eyes. My girls weigh in at a perfect 34C. When I'm on the prowl, I shave down there leaving a little landing strip, but with my busy summer I didn't have much time for sex, so I just let my soft, light bush grow out. I wanted to be in perfect shape (not that I let myself go) when the semester started. Who knew what hunky grad students or profs would be available.

I rolled my lazy ass out of bed, fixed a smoothie, put on some exercise pants and a sports bra, and did my stretching. By five-thirty I was off and running.

After getting a good forty-five minutes in I cooled down for fifteen more, then hit the shower.

I took a good while in the shower, I even thought about a little prestidigitation, but I really didn't know how long the hot water would hold out in the new bathroom.

When I came out I wrapped the towel around my wet hair and stretched.

That's when I noticed him.

Forgetting about the new setting I realized I'd been stretching by the window overlooking the two driveways.

Outside, looking up at me, was a man and a dog!

I quickly covered my boobs with one arm and my pussy with my other hand. I should have moved away but I was frozen. I'm sure my mouth was in a perfect "O" for "oh shit!"

The man just smiled at me. He was older, I'd guess late forties, early fifties. He was wearing a sport coat and chinos and an Ivy style cap. He was stocky, but not really overweight. He looked to be a ginger. He smiled up at me flashing the most sexy dimples and and his bright blue eyes were mesmerizing.

When I regained my composure, I don't know what came over me. Just showing like that so unexpectedly had me all tingly, so I dropped my arm to reveal my breasts (my large, rosy aureoles were all puckered up and the nips stuck out like fat pencil erasers). He smiled even wider. Then I blew him a kiss and walked away from the window.

OMG! I thought. "What the fuck have I just done?"

I really didn't wait to ponder the question. My pussy was soooo wet and needy.

peyskip
peyskip
133 Followers