Addy's Window

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't give that a second thought. Our favorite family endeavor is entertaining. I'm sure that Eric would love to meet our lovely new neighbor. And frankly," she lowered her voice to a whisper, "he's a bit of a horn dog. I'm sure that after stealing glimpses at you all night he'll give me a proper seeing to after you leave." She gave me the cutest conspiratorial wink.

"Ok then, dinner it is!" I smiled at her and said, "please let me bring the wine."

"Deal" she said. No need to see me out. I'll swing by around six-thirty to pick you up.

With that, she was down the stairs and out the door.

By the time I took a long shower and put on some light make up it was after six. I rummaged through my racks and picked out a lovely yellow print sundress that reminded me of my mom. I was really thinking about her a lot lately pondering the things she said when she encouraged me to explore my sexuality. Boy did I ever these past two weeks!

I put on a lacy push up bra that I knew showed off the girls and a matching thong-my contribution to the "get Bess properly laid." I completed the outfit with a cute pair of sandals that I bought in Milan.

Twirling in front of the mirror I complemented myself for getting back on the exercise routine.

Almost as soon as I finished dressing the doorbell rang. I pulled two bottles of a delicious viognier out of the fridge, skipped down the steps, and grabbed my purse as I opened the door.

There was Bess. Oh my god she looked hot! She was wearing an almost sheer white linen blouse and I could make out the lacy pink bra underneath accentuating her glorious rack. Her khaki shorts were tight and showed off her gorgeous ass and delectable legs. I felt a pang of jealousy that Eric was going to peel those off of her tonight and not me.

For someone in their mid thirties Bess was gorgeous. Not supermodel gorgeous, but soccer milf hot. She was about my height, in great shape, but not at all a hard body. Her fair skin was flawless. She kept her hair styled in a sensible bob cut just to her shoulders, a good low maintenance coif that could easily be dressed down or up given the occasion-smart move for a business woman. Here dark brown eyes were a bit odd, sort of like those "precious moments" little figurines, but not that pronounced, but her stylish tortoise shell glasses made them look so sexy. She had a tiny mole just to the left center of her neck that cried out "lick me!"

For a moment I just stared at her dumbly, then remembered my manners and gave her a hug and said "Hey there girlfriend, you look great!"

She hugged me back and said "you too Addy, I love your dress."

"So how far do you live?" I asked. "I assume we're walking."

"Oh not far at all" she answered as she hooked her arm in mine and started walking down the sidewalk.

I almost lost it when she stopped at the gate of the white picket fence next door. "Here we are!" She said.

I got a lump in my throat.

For fuck's sake Pup Daddy must be her Eric!

My mouth went dry. I hoped against hope that Bess didn't notice me blushing.

We entered the house and Bess called out "Eric, we're here."

No reply.

"He must be out lighting the grill" she said, just as I heard a door in the back open and close.

Bess called out "We're in the living room hun, I can't wait for you to meet Addy." Eric walked in with a smile that quickly turned into a quizzical grin as he recognized me, but he recovered nicely and walked over with his hand extended and said "hi Addy, it's nice to meet you."

I shakily replied in kind, trying to pull myself together. Oh what I mess I've made for myself.

"Drinks?" Eric asked.

"Hmmmm how about a martini hun?" Bess replied. Her husband looked at her with a mischievous grin and raised one eyebrow.

"And you Addy?" he inquired.

"A martini would be divine Eric." I barely got the sentence out without croaking. Martinis usually hit me pretty hard, but I figured I needed a good bit of liquid courage to get through the night.

Eric got behind the bar and expertly went to work. Grabbing three coupes from a cabinet, he reached down and filled each with some ice and water. He pulled a large shaker down from the shelf and swirled some Dolin Extra Dry around and poured out the excess. I appreciated the choice of Dolin. He reached behind the bar and opened a new bottle of Hendricks and eyeballed three perfect portions. He filled the shaker with ice and gave it a vigorous shake. After ditching the water and ice from the coupes, he shook the concoction one more time and poured out three perfect martinis. He grabbed some gourmet olives out of the bar fridge and placed two each on three crystal toothpicks.

The martini's looked glorious. Little flecks of ice sparkled on the top of each glass. Eric gave one to me and one to Bess. "Here's to new friends. Welcome to our home Addy."

"Cheers" we all said as we clinked glasses.

I downed about half of mine in one gulp as Bess demurely took a sip. I noticed that Eric took a healthy pull as well. I began to relax and soon we were chatting gaily.

"Well," Eric said as we finished our martinis and started round two, "I'm going to have to get the fish and veggies on the grill soon. Why don't you two lovely ladies enjoy your cocktails while I slave away in the back yard?" he proposed with a charming smile.

He walked into the kitchen and came back with a tray of fish, cut lemons, and assorted heirloom veggies. As he entered, Bess took the wine that I'd left on the table and went behind the bar to get a big bucket and some ice. When she turned her back Eric gave me a wink and put his finger to his lips silently giving me the universal "shhh" sign. I winked back and risked an embarrassed smile. Oh my god! I was going to have dinner with my imaginary lover/peeping perv and his wife!

Bess got the wine iced down and said, "let's join the cook out back. It's so pretty, I'll set the patio table and we'll eat out there."

Dinner was divine. I don't think there is anything better than grilled snapper, especially when it was swimming in the morning and on the table at night. Eric had cooked everything to perfection. Bess had made a lovely tomato and burrata salad with red onions, torn basil and a wonderfully aged balsamic and topped it off with an expensive extra virgin cold pressed olive oil. It was a wonderful, light feast.

Conversation flowed easily. Eric was quite knowledgeable about the Victorian period and told me a lot inside scoop on the English department. He identified the solid folks, the kooks, and clued me into the internecine rivalries.

Bess told hilarious tales of various indiscretions at faculty parties and filled me in on who the lechers and harassers were.

After dinner we went back into the living room for dessert. Bess retrieved a beautiful tart that she bought from the French bakery in the historic district. Over coffee and the pastry, I told them all about my travels on my gap year.

When finished, Bess cleared the plates and I joined in. We stacked the dishwasher.

I started to thank her for the lovely evening, but she said, oh no Addy, don't leave yet. Let's go have a cognac and talk some more. Eric and I are so enjoying your company.

We went back into the living room and Bess ordered Eric to "break out the good stuff."

Eric dutifully complied and pulled down a bottle of Hennessy XO! I silently said "wow" to myself. What a treat!

He poured the amber elixir into some beautiful antique crystal snifters and came around the bar to serve us.

As we warmed the snifters in hour hands the lovely aroma of the brandy filled the room. It felt so cozy.

We all silently raised our glasses and took a sip. As we let the brandy coat our palates and slowly swallowed we let out a contented sigh in unison.

Bess smiled at me and said, isn't that amazing, so delicate.

I just nodded.

Then she said "Addy, why don't you stand up and take your clothes off."

I looked at her in panic and she just gave me an evil little smile.

Eric looked busted.

"Come on Addy. I know you've been giving my loving husband a show almost every morning for the last two weeks."

Eric, proving he was not someone you'd want as an accomplice to a heist, immediately and accidentally confessed by asking Bess "how did you know?"

Bess chuckled, "well I didn't know it was Addy until I I followed you and Pickles the other morning, but I knew something was up on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday of last week when you came home with that morning boner and fucked me silly before going to work."

She looked at me and said "sometimes he comes home for a nooner, but four morning quickies in five days in one week got me suspicious." Monday I followed him, I saw you playing with your dildo and promising him 'one day.' So I set up a meeting for tonight."

I could feel that all of the blood had drained out of my face. Eric seemed surprisingly calm. Quickly taking a sip for courage, I just stuttered and mumbled an apology.

Bess giggled "I don't mind Addy, in fact, I feel that I should thank you for winding him up." Then she whispered, "I don't mind sharing occasionally if its the right person."

She looked at me seriously and said "Now stand up please."

I stood.

Bess came behind me and put her arms around me and whispered in my ear "Now let's get this dress off. I'm sure Eric wants and I know I want to get a better look at this gorgeous body of yours."

She began placing soft little kisses up and down my neck and over my ear as she unzipped my dress.

Eric just sat there transfixed.

She nibbled my ear as she slowly stripped off my dress. I stood there as her husband looked me up down, painfully aware that I was only wearing a skimpy bra and thong. My pussy leaked as his eyes drifted all over me.

Bess started kissing down my neck toward my shoulders as her fingers gently slipped the straps down. I felt her undoing the clasp in the back and flushed with excitement.

As she pulled my bra off and let it drop to the floor, her hands reached around from the back and she cupped my nipples.

"Like what you see Eric?" she whispered.

Her husband, eyes glued to my rock hard nipples hoarsely answered "Yes."

Bess reached up and placed each of my nipples between her thumbs and forefingers and softly pinched and kneaded them for a few minutes. I moaned softly almost losing my composure.

I felt her kisses moving down my back back so slowly and sexily.

When she arrived at my hips she slipped her fingers into the waistband of my thong on either side and slowly pulled it down. Then she helped me step out of them.

As I stared at her husband as he was drinking in my naked body I trembled, realizing that I was completely naked standing in front of two fully clothed near strangers. I could feel the goosebumps rising all over my body.

My inner thighs grew damp as my pussy juices leaked out of my horny cooze, and I could smell the room filling with the scent of my arousal. I started breathing heavily, the sound of my breaths echoing around the room.

Bess placed butterfly kisses all over my ass then moved down, pulling my legs apart gently. I moaned as she ran her tongue from the underside of my clit all the way to my perineum. She licked my taint as her hands spread my ass cheeks, then ran her tongue slowly up until it was at my rosebud. She licked my asshole and then up and down my crack.

I was moaning and Eric's dick was getting ready to bust through his zipper.

Bess then took my hand and said, "let's go to bed."

I followed her up the stairs to their master suite.

Bess took me in her arms and gave me a deep kiss. I responded greedily invading her sweet mouth with my hungry tongue.

Bess murmured "I've wanted to do this ever since you walked into my shop."

"Me too" I purred as I kissed her again and began unbuttoning her blouse.

I could hear Eric unzipping his pants behind us.

Slipping off Bess' top I reached behind and undid the clasp on her bra revealing her own spectacular 36 C's. For someone in their mid thirties, her tits were phenomenal. There was hint of sag, but otherwise her breasts were almost perfect. I took them into my hands and hungrily began to lick and suck drawing her nipples into my mouth and running my tongue around and over them.

Bess dropped a hand and quickly unbuttoned and unzipped her shorts, breaking my embrace only for a moment to slip them off and step out of them.

I gazed briefly at her neatly trimmed mound and pulled her back in for another kiss.

Soon I felt Eric's strong arms as he reached around me taking both me and his wife into a manly embrace.

His hard thick cock pressed against my ass as I kissed his beautiful wife.

Both took me by the hand and set me down on their marital bed.

Bess smiled at me and playfully and spread my legs.

She spent a minute just looking at my wet, hungry pussy.

I could feel her hot breath on my inner things and lips.

She started placing soft kisses and bites on the inside of my thighs.

As she worked her way up to my glistening lips, her husband moved up next to me on the bed offering me his aroused pole.

It looked much like I imagined, about the size of my toy in length, I'd guess about six inches, but just a little thicker. His skin was fair and around his cock it was almost translucent. I could see the purple veins bulging under the pink skin. It was exquisite. A drop of pre-cum oozed out of his peehole, and I stuck my tongue out and tasted it-so sweet.

As my tongue met his tip, Bess' found my outer labia folds. She pulled them gently apart with her fingers and began teasing the insides with her tongue.

She licked up and down my slit a few times, then inserted her tongue as far into my pussy as she could.

I moaned in pleasure, then started licking all up the underside of Eric's cock, flicking my tongue back and forth against his cleft every time I got to the top.

Bess began tonguefucking me vigorously and I slowly licked the tip of her husband's cock, once again tasting his delicious, thick precum.

I looked up at him and smiled, then took his tip into my mouth wetting it with my saliva as a began slowly bobbing up and down on his beautiful head.

Beth removed her tongue from my pussy and replaced it with a finger. I could feel her searching around until she found my g-spot. I moaned in ecstasy when she touched it.

Soon she inserted another finger and began pumping them both in and out of me, hitting my g-spot every time she entered.

I focused on blowing her husband taking more and more of him into my mouth each time I went down on him. Finally I got him all the way. His thickness was just right, I got him all the way down, but he filled my mouth to its fullest extent. I could feel his tip tickling my uvula. I reached around and pulled him into me as I really didn't have a gag reflex and wanted to get him far enough in so that I could contract my throat muscles. Longer men always told me that it felt like my throat was fucking them when I did that and I wanted Eric to experience that pleasure. I got just enough of his cock into me that I could tell that he could feel it that way.

Bess continued her assault on my pussy. Soon she had three, then four fingers inside of my body. She must have folded her thumb against her other fingers because soon I could tell that her little fist was all the way in my dripping cunt.

She started pumping her fist into me as I began to bob back and forth on Eric's cock.

"Oh for fuck's sake Addy that feel's so good" her husband moaned out to me.

Bess began pumping faster and faster and I matched her rhythm with my mouth as I sucked Eric's beautiful cock.

Soon Eric and I were both moaning in delight.

I could feel my climax building as Bess fisted me and licked my swollen clit.

I could also feel Eric's prick swelling in my mouth.

I reached down and started stroking his balls encouraging him to unload in my slutty pie hole.

Beth could sense my orgasm coming and pumped her little fist into me relentlessly.

Eric screamed "I'm coming, oh god Addy I'm going to cum.

He tried to pull out, but I pushed my hand against his ass and kept him close encouraging him to unload down my throat, but then pulled back as he started to spurt so I could taste his cum on my tongue as I hungrily drank it down.

I started cumming as I swallowed his seed.

Just as Bess could tell I was cumming, she opened her fist and wiggled her fingers tickling my g-spot.

I came in a massive squirt. Really I gushed, drenching her face with my juices.

"Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm" Bess and I moaned together as I swallowed her husband's cum and she lapped up all of mine.

Eric slipped out of me as Bess crawled her way up my body.

Her face and much of her hair was drenched in my pussy juice.

I pulled her in for a deep kiss and began licking and lapping as I cleaned my wetness from her gorgeous visage.

We kissed for at least ten minutes before she released me.

Looking into my eyes with love and lust she whispered "oh girl, that was amazing.

I smiled and nodded.

I pushed her down and climbed on top of her, drawing her in for another kiss. I kissed and licked her face all over and slowly moved down to her neck. I licked her cute little mole and she let out a deep, sultry moan.

Kissing down to her chest I must have taken five to ten minutes making love to each nipple, then slowly moved down between her legs.

Her pussy was dripping, so red and inviting just waiting for me. The little hairs around her slit were slick with her woman juice.

I wasted no time teasing, I could tell she was worked up and ready. Plunging my tongue into her hot married cunt, I began licking and tongue fucking her as hard as I could. She was moaning unintelligibly, but every once and awhile I could hear a "yes, yes."

Eric moved behind me and started licking up and down my slit, over my taint, and up my crack, pausing every now and then to rim my asshole as I pleasured his beautiful wife.

I inserted a finger into Bess, then another, flicking my tongue under her hood, but not touching her clit.

Eric shifted around behind me and I could feel something hard rubbing up and down my slit. I moaned "fuck me" just loud enough that he could hear me and refocused my attention on Bess's hot married cunt.

Then I felt the pressure as his bulbous head penetrated my baby hole.

He kept dipping just the head in and rubbing it up and down my slit every time he pulled out.

It was driving me insane. I needed that cock so bad.

Then, in one slow, long thrust he entered me. Tom's was the only cock I'd ever had that rivalled Eric's in thickness and that was nearly three years ago.

My pussy slowly stretched and accepted his girth.

I felt like I was being torn apart, but the pain was exquisite.

When his balls came to rest against me he paused allowing me to get used to his thickness.

Then, he slowly pulled out and began a gentle thrusting in and out.

I wanted none of that and raised my mouth from Bess's pussy and said fuck me Eric. Fuck me hard with that big cock while I eat your wife.

He must have had a military background because he took to my orders so quickly.

Soon, Eric was plunging his meat in and out of my horny fuckslit.

I began moaning into Bess's cunt.

As Eric started fucking me with abandon, I inserted a third finger into his wife's wet pussy and finally ran my tongue over her clit causing her to emit a loud squeal that shook the walls. She followed that with a "YES, YES, DON'T STOP ADDY, DON'T YOU FUCKING STOP. RIGHT THERE LICK MY CLIT RIGHT THERE BABY. I'M ALMOST THERE."

I'd never served in the armed forces, but I took Bess's orders like a champ.

Soon she was yelling "I'M CUMMMMMMMMING" at the top of her lungs as she convulsed ramming her cunt into my face releasing her delicious cream into my hot, hungry mouth. She began shivering as I kept up my assault on her clit until she finally pushed away.