Addy's Window

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel Eric's cock swelling as Bess pushed away and I looked back at him with the sultriest look I could muster and said "cum in me baby, fill me up Pup-Daddy.

He need no encouragement as his cock started erupting inside me filling me with shot after shot of his hot man juice.

Fireworks exploded! Rockets lifted off! Twenty-one guns saluted as I came with my lover. FINALLY! The real thing surpassed anything I could do with my dildo during my imaginary fuck sessions with him.

When he finally emptied his cock-he must have filled me with a half-pint of cum-he collapsed on top of me kissing my neck and the shoulders. His light, manly stubble felt so good as he kissed and caressed me while his cock softened.

Bess got up and went over to their dresser. "Stay still Addy. I want to get some pictures as Eric pulls out" she ordered.

"Ok baby, now come out slowly." Bess directed.

"Click, click, click" I heard the shutter firing off.

"Oh wow! That's beautiful!" Bess exclaimed. "Look at the mess you made baby!" She chuckled. "Now Eric, you know you have to clean that up."

"Mmmmm yes love," Eric replied as I felt his tongue probing my well used pussy. I love it when a man goes down on me after filling me with his spunk. So few men do it, but when they do it sends me to heaven.

He spent quite a while cleaning me and brought me to another small orgasm.

When he finished, Bess knelt next to him and they kissed deeply exchanging our combined cum.

She then moved up the bed to kiss me and share some more with me.

Eric plopped down next to me and both begin kissing and running their hands all over my body.

I hadn't felt that loved since my threesome with Raj and Phil. But these were no teenagers. Eric and Bess were experienced lovers.

They found all of my spots and had me going again.

Eric started kissing me while Bess moved down to feast on my pussy again.

This time, using only her mouth, she brought me off to another orgasm.

As I came she kept licking until I finally had to tell her to stop as I was becoming too sensitive.

Eric still hadn't rebounded when Bess made her way back to the pillow.

The three of us just caressed and kissed each other until I fell into a deep slumber.

In the middle of the night I felt Eric's hard on pressing against my ass as we spooned. I opened my legs and let him fuck my used pussy until we both came and dosed off again.

When I woke up again, light was streaming through the windows and Eric was fucking softly me missionary style.

I smiled at him and he picked up his pace.

I was sore, but aroused so I instructed him to fuck me harder.

He flipped me on to all fours and began pounding me.

Bess was already awake and watching us.

When Eric flipped me over she squeezed underneath us and started licking my clit and his shaft as he pummeled me. Soon I started to convulse in yet another hard orgasm.

Eric felt it and began unloading.

I could feel Bess's tongue lapping up all of the spillage.

As we relaxed Eric disengaged and they both plopped down next to me on the bed.

As we kissed and fondled I told them "Oh wow, what a wonderful night. Thank you both. I had no idea you were swingers when I came over last night."

Bess replied "we're not exactly swingers Addy. I mean we're not 'in the lifestyle' as they say. We had a threesome about a year and half ago with our friend Mike. The next morning I picked up his phone and saw some pictures of his wife Diane having sex with their friend Lorena. Mike told us that they had recently become a triad. I expressed my bi-curiosity and Mike invited us over the next week for a session. We played with them three or four times until Diane's mom got really sick and had to go to Houston for extensive treatment. They sold their house and moved there. We'd only been with the three of them outside of our marriage. So, you don't have to worry. We're clean and Eric has a very low sperm count."

"Wow!" I said. "Everything happened so fast after you told me to strip last night and I was so caught up in things that I forgot all about protection. I mean, I'm on the pill, but it's good to know that you had it covered."

"No worries love," Bess smiled, "but in the future you need to ..."

"I know, I know mom!" I laughed as they both giggled.

Eric rolled over and said. "Well, I'm spent. Anyone for a shower?"

I nodded and he took my hand and the three of us walked into their luxuriously remodeled bathroom suite.

The shower was large and glorious and we took turns soaping each other up and realized that Eric had lied about being spent and was indeed ready for a nice soapy fuck. He took turns on both of us and pushed us to our knees when he was ready to finish and unloaded all over our chests and faces.

I towel dried my hair a little as we walked downstairs-both of them still nude. I found my dress and threw it on, still dripping a bit as I gathered up my bra, panties, purse and sandals.

"Promise me we can do this again?" I asked as I gave them both deep kisses.

They replied in unison "you can count on it!"

I smiled and opened the door to do the "walk of shame" down to their gate and across the driveways.

When I opened the gate it gave out a loud squeak and I looked around to see if any neighbors were out. There was a youngish thirty-something couple across the street. They must have looked up when they heard the squeak.

I averted my eyes and walked quickly across the driveways to my door and fumbled for my keys as the blood rushed to my cheeks.

When the door opened I looked across the street again to see them still staring. The the husband's mouth was hanging open in astonishment and the wife sported a knowing grin.

As I was closing the door I smiled at them and blew a kiss.

When the door shut I thought to myself "I think I'm going to love it here."