Addy's Window

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quickly towel dried my hair and plopped on the bed. My hand went straight to my dripping pussy.

He wasn't the kind of guy I was usually attracted to, I'm not really into older dudes, but he certainly was cute in a dad bod kind of way.

But it wasn't only him. It was my wanton exhibitionism. I'd never been caught like that before and certainly never revealed myself to a stranger on purpose, but it just felt so rightly wrong in the moment. And oh god was I wet!

Later I would wonder why I didn't just walk away. But I had a more pressing problem.

Showing myself like that had me hornier than a sailor on shore leave.

I pushed a finger into my extremely wet puss and starting humping on it-yes, I was so turned on that I fucked my finger rather than let it do me.

The finger wasn't enough so I pushed another in, then another.

I was fucking myself furiously. Soon the entire apartment was filled with the aroma of my arousal and the squishy noises coming out of my cunt were echoing off the bare walls.

As the tension built, I fantasized about him watching me, perhaps trying the door that I'd forgotten to lock after my run and coming up the stairs to find me.

"You're a naughty little minx" my imaginary lover said as he quickly undressed revealing his stocky frame, with a hint of once-defined muscles. For some inexplicable reason he had an English accent. He pulled off his cap revealing the type of tightly cropped coif, fashionable among balding men. When he dropped his pants his average-length but nicely thick cock stood at attention as he walked over to me. I licked the little drip of pre-cum from his tip and sucked him all the way into my horny mouth as I frigged myself.

He pulled his cock out and made me lick his balls before leaning down for a hard, passionate kiss. My fantasy lover looked me in the eyes and said "I'm going to fuck your brains out girlie!"

Quick as a wink he rolled over me and without any attention to foreplay, he rammed his thick cock into my hot hole.

Ohhhhh I groaned in ecstasy as he pummeled me with his hard meat. We weren't making love or even really having sex, he was fucking me with a raw, animal lust.

In my mind he said "here it cums baby."

I screamed "Yes, yes, cum in my pussy." Which he did just as my fingers brought me to an amazing climax.

Curling up into a ball to let the orgasmic waves wind down I giggled to myself, "oh Addy you're such a little slut!"

What a way to start the morning!

I got dressed and spent the rest of the day shopping around town for necessities. A little research helped me find a lovely open air farmers' market that had fresh produce, artisanal breads, baked goodies, local cheeses, and some really fine grass fed beef and seafood. I stocked up and headed home to get everything situated.

For lunch I fixed a lovely grilled cheese sammie with the bread and some of the cheese that I bought at the market, then headed out in search of booze.

I found a cute little wine shop in the older historic district of town and picked up a couple of six packs from a local micro-brewery, a good selection of French reds, whites, and roses...I know and truly appreciate what Cali has to offer having lived in Palo Alto, but being based in France for two years really drew me to the regional selections and I could actually taste and identify the terroir and the wines just appealed to me than what I'd appreciated as a college kid in Palo Alto. Don't worry, Napa drew me back soon enough. I'd have to hit a state liquor store later in the week to buy some hard stuff.

Next to the wine store was a little flower shop. The proprietor, an attractive woman her mid thirties, came and asked if I needed assistance. I told her I was new in town and looking for some bouquets to liven up my apartment. She introduced herself as Bess. Damn she was cute! I got a little wet speaking with her, but, of course, didn't act on my horniness or make a fool of myself. Anyway, she was wearing a wedding ring on her tiny, delicate fingers.

Bess helped me pick out some nice arrangements and with a promise to return soon I was off again. "You have such good taste Addy, I hope that you'll become my first regular customer."

"First?" I asked.

"Yes, I just opened the shop last week" Bess replied.

"Well consider that a pact then Bess. See you next week." I boldly leaned in and gave her a peck on the cheek and wished her good luck with the business.

Across the town square was a candle store and I stopped in an bought a few scented ones to sprinkle around the apartment and a couple of boxes of tapers for the dining room table...I love candlelight.

I headed home with my haul and set about making the place looked lived in. I didn't pick up any window coverings but figured I'd do some home shopping the next day. I'm an avid painter and a crate with my favorite pieces and a few I'd bought on my travels was scheduled to arrive later in the week.

After putting everything away I noticed it was already nearly four. I pulled out my mat and put on some yoga wear, called the HuDost station up on the streaming service, and did a good hour of yoga.

I knew the yoga and running would have me a bit sore in the morning so I settled in for a nice hot bubble bath.

The bath was so comforting that I dosed off. When I woke up the water was getting cold so I hauled my ass out, brushed my teeth and went foraging. Well not really, I sorta sidled up to the fridge.

I made a nice salad with some local lettuce, some beautiful berries, and some croutons I made from the loaf I cut open at lunch. I poured a healthy glass of a white Bordeaux I bought that afternoon, lit a few candles, and enjoyed my light supper.

Between the move, the workouts, and the wine I guess the fatigue started to hit me hard because by eight I was ready for bed. Grabbing my glass, I filled up with some more wine and grabbed the copy of the Ann Patchett novel I was reading and turned in.

I woke to the delicious sound of a soft rain. Good thing, I forgot to set the alarm and it was already five fifteen. My body wanted to curl up and enjoy the rainy morning between the sheets, but my brain overruled it and I got up and pulled my gear on. Since I'd worked out pretty hard the day before, I just did a light thirty-minute jog before my cool down and shower.

When I finished showering and washing my hair, I dried off in the bathroom and slipped on this sheer, sexy, silk robe that I bought from a small boutique in Paris. I yawned and wandered back over to my "bedroom." As I stepped next to the window I looked out and saw neighbor man looking up-his cute little dog on his leash just sitting there waiting for his master.

Jesus I'm such a whore! I smiled at him and gave him a little wave as I loosened the belt of my robe and walked close to the window giving him a couple of minutes of full frontal before I blew him a kiss. He tipped his hat as I walked away.

"Oh god Addy, again?" I asked the question out loud in the apartment.

My pussy was on fire.

This time I got one of my special little friends out the box that stored my toys and soon Mr. Imaginary Neighbor Guy was plowing me again. This time after fucking me hard, he entered my other little puckered hole and I had another intense orgasm.

I wondered why this guy got so into my head. Don't get me wrong, he was an attractive man, but certainly not my type-and "my type" covers a pretty wide range of manflesh. Of course, I realized it was the exhibitionism and his voyeurism that got me all worked up. I certainly didn't blame him or think that he was some kind of perv. The first time was just an accident, but I also blew him that kiss. I'm sure that encouraged him. I wondered if after today this crazy dalliance would become a regular thing. Deep down, I didn't think I really wanted to fuck him, especially after today when I noticed that he was wearing a wedding ring; I've never seen myself as a homewrecker. I did have sex with a married man once, but his wife was a willing and active participant in our threesome.

On Wednesday morning I got up at five again and after a hard and fast 10K I showered. After drying off I actually went to the window looking for him buck nekkid and there was he with the pup right next to him. I smiled and waved stretching my arms above my head and slowly lowered them letting my hands slide over my boobs slowly then down further as I briefly cupped my snatch. His smile was priceless! I dipped a finger into my pussy and brought it up to my mouth and tasted it, then blew him another kiss.

I practically ran to the bed and got my wand. Imaginary lover and I had another great fuck session. When I calmed down I wondered if I really would have the guts to invite him up one day. I pushed the thought away quickly admonishing myself that he was a married guy, a little fun teasing was ok, but I didn't want any neighborhood drama or gossip.

I headed to the nearby state liquor store around ten and stocked up all my favorite booze, mixers, fancy olives and cherries.

When I got home I made a protein smoothie for lunch.

As I was finishing my smoothie the doorbell rang. It was the parcel service delivering my bike. I squealed with excitement!

I unpacked the bike and its accessories, filled the tires, checked out the gears and chain and pronounced it road ready. I found my bike shorts and shoes and grabbed my helmet off the hat rack I had installed next to the door and took off exploring.

It felt so good to be back in the saddle. I took a long leisurely spin down to the historic district. I passed by Bess' shop and saw that she was outside, I stopped to chat for a bit and told her I'd be by on Monday for some fresh bouquets. I took off again and went for a long ride down to the harbor and just took in the sights. I didn't get home until almost dark. My quads were aching from the hard morning run and long bike ride. I opened a lovely Burgundy and poured a nice glass and ran a hot bath. After luxuriating for a long time, I got up with my empty glass and went into the kitchen. I didn't really feel like cooking so I looked on Yelp and found a quaint bistro that featured local seafood that was only a few blocks away in the mixed zoning section of the neighborhood. I walked down there and had a feast.

After eating I realized that I really wasn't ready to go home, so I just moved to the bar and ordered a Basil Hayden's neat. The bartender, Erin, was this hot redhead in her late twenties. We started talking and found out that we had a lot in common. She'd gotten her MA in English lit from the university, but decided to take a few years off before she decided on her next move. She liked bartending and the couple that owned the bistro were great to her so she figured she'd do this for a year or two and see what happens.

The conversation sparkled and before you know it it was closing time. She asked me to wait until she was done.

When I woke up the next morning she was spooning me. It took me a minute to realize that I was not in my apartment. I woke her with some butterfly kisses and we picked up where we left off the night before. We feasted on each other's pussies as we 69ed. After two orgasms we were both spent. We exchanged numbers and agreed to get together again soon.

Her apartment was near the restaurant, so I just walked home. I realized it was already 10:30. I'd missed my expected rendezvous with Mr. Dog Walker. I wondered if he had waited for me. I suspected that he did and felt a little guilty. Oh well, I made up my mind to give him a good show the next day if he showed up.

After lunch, my artwork arrived and I spent the afternoon hanging pieces all over the apartment. It was starting to look like a home. My home. I felt so privileged, especially knowing how many people struggle just to make ends meet.

I still didn't have any drapes or window coverings. Perhaps Sunday I'd hit the big boxes in the burbs. Really, I was lukewarm about the idea. I mean I loved the light and I had my peeping Tom boyfriend. "Slut!" I whispered to myself and giggled.

Friday morning I got up at 4:30 and put in ten miles. I figured in a month or so, I'd be in marathon shape.

After cooling down I got back to the homestead and showered again dried off and went to the window starkies. And he was there!

I blew him a big kiss and licked my lips. Getting as close to the window as I could, I tweaked my nipples for at least thirty seconds then leaned back a bit opening my legs and peeling my lips back with my fingers giving him a good look at my dripping pussy. Then I turned around-my butt is a work of art-and leaned over. I spread my ass cheeks with my hands giving him a long look it my rosebud. Then I turned back around, blew him a two handed kiss, flashed my 1000 watt smile, and with a wink and a wave, I left the window. Before I turned away, though, I noticed an intriguing bulge in his pants.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT!" I said out loud. "Adelaide Isabel Mason did you really just do that for the neighbor?"

I rationalized my slutty behavior by telling myself that I'd left him hanging yesterday and that he deserved a treat as an apology. As I considered that rationalization also wondered if I was a sociopath! Not seriously though, I still felt that this was all a bunch of harmless fun.

I slept in on Saturday and Sunday, so I didn't see my hot daddy.

Monday morning, instead of a run, I did a brisk twenty-five mile ride on my bike and got home at the usual time. Before hitting the shower I rummaged through my box of toys and found a realistic looking dildo that I bought in Amsterdam that looked a lot like what I imagined my "friend's" cock must look like. I put it on the night stand between "our" window and my bed. There was no kidding myself now. I knew I was going to put on a little show for him if he showed up this morning and I wanted that dildo ready for our after expo session.

After my shower, like clockwork I was in front of the window and Mr. Puppy Daddy and his doggie were in their regular place.

I placed a real smooch on the window glass and dropped my hands to my nipples. I was so fucking wet. As I pinched and played I found myself with the most extreme case of the horns. Without really thinking, I reached over and grabbed the dildo and started sucking on it. His eyes grew so wide. At least five minutes had already gone by, much longer than the little shows I'd been putting on for him. I could see his boner straining against his chinos.

Soon I knew what I was going to do. With a plop I pulled the dildo out of my mouth and moved in slowly down my tummy to my mound. Looking Pup-Daddy in the eye, I slowly inserted it into my dripping cunt. "Cunt" is not a word that I really like, but that day, it was a cunt-a fucking horny, slutty cunt. Moving slowly at first, but then gaining speed I fucked myself right in front of the window. Soon I could feel the orgasm building. As per usual, I could feel my cheeks, neck, and chest flushing with sexual tension. My finger found its way to my swollen clit as I pounded myself for this stranger with the fake cock. After two minutes or so, I exploded in a rare squirting orgasm, my juices splashing against the window.

His hard on was so pronounced and his eyes were filled with lust. I kissed the window again and grabbed a marker from the receptacle on my night stand and wrote on the window. "One day!" and drew a little heart.

I went into the kitchen and poured a glass of water. When I walked back to the window, he was gone. I got some Windex and paper towels from the kitchen and wiped my wanton mess away.

Muttering to myself "where did this sex goddess come from," I went over to the desk and pulled out a new journal and started chronicling my exploits over the past week. By the time I was finished it was two-thirty in the afternoon. I made a light lunch of fruit and cheese and a little toasted bread. Normally, I don't day drink on weekdays, but I needed something so I had a nice glass of that Burgundy with it while I made a mental note to ask Erin if she could hook me up with someone to get some nice ganja from. I'm not a pothead, but I do like to imbibe from time to time. Bartenders and cab drivers always seem to have good hookups, so Erin was I good choice. The exhibition hadn't completely scratched my itch, so I thought maybe Erin could help me out with that as well.

I called her cell and she gave me the number of a cool dude that she knew was really safe and would hook me up with some primo kush. Much to my disappointment, though, she told me that we couldn't get together at all this week because her boyfriend was in town. Boyfriend? Oh well. Hey! I'm not the possessive type so I asked if maybe the three of us could get together. She shot me down saying that they were supposed to be exclusive. I graciously accepted her rejection, but also resolved that I wouldn't see her again. Cheating and sneaking around really isn't my thing. Yes, I realized that I was having an exhibitionist affair with a married guy and suggested that I might take it to the next level. But deep down I knew that my doggy man and I weren't going to have an affair.

For the rest of the week, I followed my usual routine, exercise, shower, flash Pup-Dad and masturbate dreaming of sexy scenarios as he ravaged me.

I woke up around seven on Saturday. My muscles had vigorously informed me that they needed a day off the last two weeks of training. It was about the time Pop-Pup was usually waiting for me, but when I peeked out the window, he wasn't there. I hoped that he wasn't getting freaked out and that his dog walking was only a weekday routine.

Coffee. I'd been trying to avoid caffeine, but I needed coffee. Luckily, I had picked up some freshly roasted beans on my last foray into town. I brewed a pot, grabbed my big mug and my Ann Patchett novel and went out on the back balcony where the previous owner had thoughtfully left me a nice set of comfy chairs and a little table. After lazing away the morning, I got on my bike and took a gentle ride into town. I had a tomato and egg omelet at the little diner on the town square, figuring that with a late lunch I'd probably order take out or try another local restaurant for dinner.

As I was hauling the bike in my front door I heard a voice "Addy? Is that you?"

When I turned around, I saw that it was Bess. "Bess! what a lovely surprise! I thought you would be working today."

"No, I open the shop early on Saturday morning but close for the weekend at noon. When I started the business, my husband Eric insisted that we have family time on the weekends." She said.

"Awe that's sweet. So you live in the neighborhood?" I asked.

"Yes, isn't it lovely?" she said with a smile. I just love that we have such a residential neighborhood AND a commercial area just blocks away. I thought about opening my shop in one of the buildings there, but my mentor told me I'd do more business in the historic district. Every time I pay my rent I wonder. It's so expensive down there.

"Oh, I'm really enjoying it so far" I answered. "I was just going to make a cup of tea, would you care to join me?"

"That would be lovely, sure" my new friend replied.

I ushered her upstairs and into the kitchen and put on the kettle. I poured us each a cup Earl Grey and got out some fancy Italian biscuits that I bought at the wine store.

Bess told me a little bit about herself. Her husband, Eric, was a history professor at the university. I told her I was entering the doctoral program in English lit and she asked about my interests.

"Oh jeez! It's five thirty! I need to get home and get showered. Eric went fishing this morning and is preparing a feast for us. Say, why don't you join us for dinner?" she asked.

"Thank you Bess! I'd love to, but I wouldn't want to impose, I know you said that Eric wanted your weekends for family time."