Adele's Valentines

Story Info
Woman has fantasy forced upon her.
3k words
4.48
25k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adele looked at the clock behind the bar, it was 8:17, she sighed, she had been stood up. She cursed herself for believing that her worthless husband would actually show up and make a go of it, even on valentines night he could not be reliable. They had been separated for almost 6 months, and this was supposed to be a reboot, start again, and try and fall in love again, but even that was too much commitment for him.

As she sipped her Gin and Tonic, she looked at herself in the mirror behind the bar. Her natural blonde hair with its sort of curl, hanging a couple of inches below her shoulder, her round face, that many people told her was very pretty, with thin lips and button nose. She smiled at herself, watching her half oval glasses that at first glance were to big for her face, but once you settled on them, you realised that they framed her face and her sky blue eyes perfectly. She was not one for heavy makeup, her lip gloss just brought out her natural colour, and everything else was minimal. She had recently seen a few post about Suzannah Hoffs, a glorious musician from the 80's, turning 65. The piece had been about how beautiful she still was at 65, and she put it down to no surgery and looking after herself. Adele intended to do the same, she was only 26, but she had never gone in for these false eye lashes or Botox crap, she was either pretty or she wasn't.

Adele was pulled from her thoughts by a question, an older man down the bar, but close enough to speak to her without shouting said, "You been stood up too?"

She looked at him, 45 maybe as old as 50, short brown hair with just enough grey to look good. He had what she thought would pretty much always be a happy face, a little like John Candy, only a lot slimmer.

"Err, yes, final nail in the coffin of that relationship," Adele managed a half-hearted smile at him, then added, "Who stood you up?"

The guy got up off his seat and moved so there was only one empty seat between them, as he sat down he said, "sort of a blind date," his eyes darted about for a moment, she realised he was looking for anybody who could overhear before he continued.

"We had been talking on the internet for a few months, this was our first time of meeting," He spoke softly, Adele could tell there was something more to this, so said, "go on."

"You know what CNC, err, consensual non-consent is?" His voice was almost a whisper.

Adele thought for a moment, then it came to her, she had watched porn of that, had more than a few fantasies that were along those lines, not that she ever called it that. "Ummm, isn't that where you agree to be raped?" her voice copied his falling to a whisper, and just for a moment this felt very exciting.

"Basically," he said, not loudly but more than the whisper, "she is very into that, and tonight we were supposed to meet, then when she left I was to grab her and force her at some point. If you get my drift."

"Oh," said Adele, slightly startled by the idea of arranging it like that. However the feeling of excitement was back and she was interested. "So what did you have planned," her voice showed her interest, and she was sure that her face was giving it away too. "Can I get you a drink, if you want to tell me?"

"I'll have a pint," he said as he held up his drink, which clearly caught the barman's eye, because he came over and started to pour another, Adele said to the barman, "I'll have another G&T too please."

She turned back to the man and said, "I'm Adele, by the way."

"Cool, Jake," he replied, and watched as the barman finished the beer and put it on the bar in front of him, then started on the G&T.

"Nice to meet you Jake, we calling this a date?" she laughed.

"Stop us both looking like losers," he said, sort of laughed then stopped himself, "Errr, not that you would ever look like a loser, you are the hottest girl in here by a mile."

Adele blushed a little, and said, "Thank you," as her G&T was placed in front of her. She held up her phone to indicate that she would pay with that, and a couple of seconds later the machine was presented and she placed her phone there for the beep, then said, "Thanks," to the barman.

As the barman walked away, Jake began, "She actually looks quite like you," there was a pause, "well ish. She is 5 foot 1," before he could continue Adele said, "I'm five foot one and half. The half is important when you are this short," she laughed, and Jake laughed with her.

"Same slim build, with just that hint of curves that you have, but her hair and eyes were different colours, both brown, she is a few years older too."

Jake continued to describe an evening of drinks then them parting ways, but he would follow her, he planned to go into her house behind her, hand over her mouth and then to gag her, tie her up and "rape" her on her living room floor. There was lots of detail with that bit, it appeared that the girl, Brandy, had got a lot of kinks and things she wanted to be forced to do.

Some of the things he talked about made Adele squirm, she was more turned on by it than she would ever admit to anybody else, and she was sure her face flushed a few times. She stayed engaged in the conversation, saying if things were interesting or gross, not that she really thought any of it was gross, she loved it all, but she was sure that Jake could tell it was a little more than a passing interest.

Despite her obvious embarrassment at a few things, she actually did not mind this incredibly intermate discussion, she would probably never see Jake again, and it was not like it was her revealing her sex life to a stranger. Slowly the conversation turned to more traditional small talk, as Jake brought them another drink. Adele decided she quite liked Jake, he was way to old for her, but he was quite charming, intelligent and funny, she was not completely sure about his sexual interests, but she did find herself wishing he was 15 years younger.

As she finished her drink she said, "Right, I can't stay here all night, it has been lovely talking to you Jake, but I think I need to get off home."

"Can I offer you a shared taxi?" Jake offered.

"No it is fine, I only live 5 minutes that way," she pointed along the road the bar was on, "I am just the other side of the park."

"Oh right then," Jake said, with some disappointment in his voice, which suddenly turned more devilish as he added, "I hope you have an enjoyable rest of the night."

Adele blushed, she was sure he guessed that she was heading home to masturbate, but something in her made her want to reply with something devilish and she said, "If I am lucky, I'll be grabbed on the way home and raped, at least I would not have got dressed up for nothing then."

They both laughed, but Adele suddenly felt uneasy at her own joke, had she gone to far? She stood up, suddenly wishing her short leather skirt was a little longer, and that her jacket was thicker.

As she walked away, Jake said, "Bye Adele, I really hope I run into you sometime in the future."

She turned and smiled, but was hurrying as she left the bar and walked down the front of the building, Jake was still in his seat and was drinking his beer.

It was warmer than was normal for February and the fact her jacket was thin was not to bad, the wind that blew every now and then was cold, but it was not strong or that often. As she walked past the shops the other side of the bar to the main road she looked behind her a couple of times, but there was nobody there. She stood waiting for the lights at the main road, the park the other side was dark, the few lights on the paths through it were not enough to make it feel anything other than creepy. Adele knew she could cut through and knock 5 minutes off her walk, but there was no way she was doing that tonight. As the man turned green, she had one last check behind her, but still nobody there, she started to cross the road and she started to relax and calm herself.

The park was big, she strode down the side of it on the path by the road, one car went past, but this side road was not that well used since they closed off the cut through at the other end. It was quiet and peaceful as she moved and she felt her breathing slow. About halfway along this side there was an entrance to the park, a path that ran almost straight to the other end, with loads of little paths leading off of it, this was where most of the lights were. She looked down it as she got to it, there did not appear to be anybody on it, the two lights at this end were both broken, so the entrance was dark and foreboding, she hurried past, wanting to be under the street lights again.

She was moving quickly, and it was too late when she felt the presence behind her, a hand went over her mouth tight, she screamed into the hand, but almost no sound escaped. She kicked out, but whoever had her was prepared and dodged her kicks. She was quickly dragged backwards, strong arms controlling her she was held very tightly as she watched in horror as backwards she saw the entrance to the park and then the darkness of the trees as she was dragged away from the path.

As she struggled to get away the hold on her just became tighter, then one of the arms moved, and she felt it between her legs, she tried to shut them together, but it was to late, the hand had hold of her panties. There was not a huge amount to the panties, she had hoped to get laid tonight and wanted to be sexy, they ripped so easily as the hand pulled them, she felt he wet patch that had developed as she spoke to Jake earlier, it had not dried. Within seconds her panties had been ripped off, she felt the cold wind between her legs, and genuine panic now started she was being sexually assaulted.

Suddenly the panties were at her mouth, forced in by the hand that covered her mouth. There was a moment to scream, but it was gone to quickly, and what really shocked her was how her skimpy panties became such an effective gag, she tried to scream around them as the hand moved away, but there was barely any more noise than when the hand was there.

With free hands the brute manhandled her quickly her legs were forced apart and her body held firmly against the side of his, a very hard slap landed on her cheeks, she screamed into the gag, the pain exploding over her arse.

In a gravelly voice, that she was sure was trying to be changed from the natural sound, "Stop struggling or you will get more of those."

Adele had not been spanked in a long time like that, and she actually quite enjoyed the feelings in her arse as they dissipated, she almost felt like struggling to get some more. Furious with herself for thinking that, she screamed into the gag, "No, no, stop," she was sure the mumbles that came out could be understood by the man. It was too late that she realised that she had not stopped struggling, and another hard spank landed on her arse.

It took a lot of effort for Adele not to focus on the spank, she wanted more, before she knew it her mind was fully absorbed with the conversation with Jake, being forced as she was now, the idea making her wet again. She realised that was the case as fingers were pushed into her pussy.

"No, NO. NOOO!" she screamed into the gag, even as she was sure she did not mean it.

Her pussy was being violated by this mans fingers, they were strong and firm, and he seemed to be enjoying her fighting him. She hated that she was wet and getting wetter, she did not want to admit that she was enjoying this, but she knew she was not fighting as much as she could have.

Suddenly she was being dragged again, further from the light. She was dumped over a fallen tree, and a foot was placed on her back, holding her there she squirmed and tried to get free, but she was well and truly trapped.

She heard a zip and then moments later, the foot was moved and the weight of this man was on her. Her hands were grabbed and pulled up behind her back, and held tight by one strong hand, her legs were forced wide apart, and for the second time tonight she wished she had a longer skirt on, she could feel the cold air again on her pussy. Her mind started to wonder if she wanted this, she was wet, and she was thinking about a cock penetrating her, wanting it.

The head of a cock pressed against her vulva, it felt enormous, the girth just from the head worried her, he pushed and her wet pussy did nothing to resist, then the size of it hit the opening, the girth was to much. Adele guessed that her hand would fit halfway around it, at best, she wondered if it had been surgically enhanced. A lot of force went into pushing, she screamed into the gag, as it hurt her pussy being forced open in a way it never had before.

He stopped pushing and released the pressure for a moment, Adele really wanted that gag gone so she could suck down more air, but as it was she struggled to calm herself. Then he pushed hard again, forcing open her tight little pussy, making her scream yet again into the gag, it was so unpleasant, and at the same time so wonderful.

He repeated and she felt herself start to sweat as she struggled to take it. Then she felt his balls press against her, she was confused for a second, then realised that while his cock had a girth that was like nothing else she had ever taken, its length was only about 5.5 inches. The relieve of that thought lasted no time, as he started to pound her hard.

Adele lay there being violated by this short, hugely thick cock, helpless. She loved it, pushing back into him, wanting it to hurt more with every thrust. She fidgeted, and got her clit onto the fallen tree, and immediately the thrusting was rubbing her clit, it was not a sensual or relaxed rub, it was brutal and hard, it hurt, but she was cumming in no time. He did not stop or change, his thrusting was powerful and fast, she was pounded like she had never been pounded before, her clit almost being torn to shreds by the tree bark. She was sure she would be bleeding when she got home, but she did not care as another orgasm washed over her. Moments later she felt him tense, then ribbons of hot cum sprayed her insides.

Adele revelled in the feeling of being used so unceremoniously as she was released and the weight was released from her. The man started to move away and she sensed he was going to run. Quicky she pulled the panties from her month, and said, "Jake wait," she heard him pause.

"I loved that, I will be walking through the park at 8pm tomorrow night."

She started to move and pick herself up from the prone position over the tree. As she turned and got to her feet, she saw the shadowy figure moving away quickly. She hoped he would be back tomorrow as she walked through the park with no panties on and another short skirt.

She straightened her clothes and made sure she could walk, her pussy hurt, her clit was raw, but not bleeding, which she was happy about. Slowly she made her way back to the road, and walked carefully along the path. She pulled out her phone and swiped to the AI changed photos of her, with the brown hair and brown eyes, and deleted them. She opened the messaging app and wrote, "You behaved exactly as I hoped tonight. I knew my ex-loser would not turn up, but you made sure I had a fabulous night." She sent that and smiled, hurting all over her body. She started a new message, "I really will be in the park tomorrow night, bring something to gag me and restrain me, I will not be wearing panties, and my arse better be redder than it ever has been before, more than I want, more pain than I think I want. I want no say in how you hurt me tomorrow."

She was aware of the contradiction in her message, but did not care, she wanted to guide him, but not have him just follow her instructions. She had to feel completely powerless. She smiled as she turned onto her road, thinking about a hot bath, and getting turned on at how much that hot water would hurt her pussy and clit after the damage it had just taken. Tomorrow was going to be a good day, she had had a happy valentines.