Adi's Defloration Pt. 03

Story Info
Adi becomes an online slut for her doctor.
3.2k words
4.44
6.4k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/21/2024
Created 06/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This is a fictional story with fictional characters, all of whom are above the age of 18*

I have no idea why I kissed him, I've never been the one to initiate an intimate moment like that. Maybe it was a thank you kiss for the mind blowing experience he gave me, or maybe it was a way of telling him how much I wanted him to do it again... Whatever the reason, it had me shaking as I walked out of the exam room and headed back towards the front desk to check out. It seemed silly, checking out, leaving like nothing happened, as if I was just another patient. The nurse had to repeat herself several times over the course of the checkout routine because my mind was stuck remembering the doctor's perfect body, his hands grasping my hips, and his cock pushing deep inside of me like a sword into its sheath... anyway, I eventually managed to schedule a follow up exam one week from today, just as Dr. Jacobs had instructed. I hoped the next exam would be as fun as the first one and I could not help but get excited just thinking about it. Of course I got nervous too. The nurse finished typing something on her computer, and I decided to look around the waiting room. Several new patients sat comfortably in their chairs, but I saw a familiar face. The girl with light brown hair was still sitting in the same spot, and as I made eye contact with her she winked and gave me a warm, but knowing smile. I blushed and quickly looked away...

"You're all set, see you next week Adi!" The nurse handed back my insurance card and I left the room as quickly as I could. Why did she smile at me like that, could she possibly know what I had done with the doctor? My anxiety and embarrassment was clashing and I almost tripped on my way out the door, but I convinced myself that I would probably never see that girl again so I had nothing to be worried about. I was also distracted by the sudden rush of air against my pussy as I walked towards my car, I had forgotten that my panties were in Dr. J's lab coat pocket. I wonder what he was planning on doing with them?

I hadn't forgotten how horny I was though, I knew I had to experiment with myself at home (if my parents aren't there, ughhhh). My body craved another orgasm, one wasn't enough, even if it was, quite literally, the best thing I had ever felt. I could feel my sopping wet pussy releasing a mixture of the doctor's cum and my own as it ran further down my thighs with each step. It seemed so dirty, so taboo, so... slutty. And that's how I felt, slutty. I wasn't ashamed, however, I was more excited to explore this new world of pleasure and intimacy, a world I had never been able to understand before today.

I finally made it to my car, unlocked it, then sat down in the driver's seat and jumped a little bit when I sat down. The cool leather felt like an ice pack under my exposed and aroused pussy, but I didn't mind the feeling. I thought about how many firsts my car had experienced with me; my first time driving, my first boyfriend, my first breakup, and now it's fitting that my seat should collect the cum dribbling out of me from my first ever creampie. I couldn't help but smile as I closed my door and drove off towards home.

...

That night I couldn't sleep. I mean who would be able to sleep after the most exciting day of their life? All I could think about were the waves of pleasure that had drowned me at the doctors office, Dr. J's reassuring voice, comforting me as his cock was buried deep inside me. I would let him do anything he wanted to me. And that's exactly what I imagine as I played with myself all night long, him using me in every single way possible.

The following day, after a long, much needed nap, I remembered the card Dr. J had given me with his number on it. Less than 24 hours after seeing him I already needed to contact him again, so I sent him a quick text: "Hey Dr. Jacob's, it's Adi Klaus, I just wanted to thank you for such a good exam yesterday!" I didn't really know what to say, but that seemed like a good introduction. I didn't hear from him for a few hours, but then again, it was the middle of the afternoon, so he was probably busy taking care of his patients and didn't have time to respond to me. Nevertheless, I was still anxious to hear from him.

"Of course Adi, you were such a good patient yesterday," he responded at last at around 8:00 that night. Oh I loved hearing how good I was for him.

"I'm still tingling from the way you took care of me, and a little bit sore down there too, is that normal?" I didn't lie, I was sore, only I didn't care about that. I just needed him to know I was thinking about how he stretched me out, and how much I wanted him to do it again...

"Yes that's completely normal, Adi. If you're concerned you can send me a picture of your vulva, maybe I can help alleviate some of that soreness."

I didn't think twice about taking a picture of my cooch and sending it to him. I did take several pictures to make sure it was noticeable how wet I was. I ended up choosing a closeup with my fingers prying my lips open so he could see into my depths.

"I see some redness, swelling, and a lot of moisture built up. Have you been feeling any sexual excitement in the past few hours?"

"I have, I can't stop thinking about how good you made my girl parts feel, how hard you made me orgasm..."

"I see, I must say I enjoyed it too, Adi. Would you like some help relieving that sexual tension you have?"

"Yes pleaseeeee!" Fuck this was going exactly how I wanted it to so far.

"Since I can't be there to help in person, do you have any sex toys? Or anything about the size of a cock?"

"No I don't have any toys... idk about anything with that size." I had a feeling what he wanted me to do, which made me drip even more. I really wish I had a dildo right now, I should've gone out shopping when my girls said they were going to an adult store a few weeks ago. But oh well, at the moment, I just needed something that could act as a dildo, but I had no idea if anything in my house would work...

"Hmmm, do you have a hairbrush with a cylindrical handle?"

Oh what a great idea by him, that sounded perfect, why didn't I think of that? "Yes I do have one like that. What should I do with it?" I knew what I was gonna do, but I needed him to tell me.

"I want you to spit on it and gently start pushing it into your pussy for me. Oh and send me a picture so I can make sure you're doing it right."

The way he added "for me" made me feel so warm inside, like I belonged to him, his own little toy to use however he wanted. And although he told me to push it in gently, I wasn't that patient, my pussy was begging to be filled, so I shoved it right in to the hilt, letting out a moan as I did so. The hairbrush handle was cold, and it shocked me a little bit considering the only thing that had been inside of me previously was the doctor's warm cock. I sent him the picture, my cunt wrapped around my little pink and blue hairbrush.

"Good girl, I love how well you follow instructions."

"Oh yes Dr. J, tell me what to do now, I'll make sure to do anything you ask me," maybe that was a little slutty to come out and say, but I was too far in at this point... literally as my hairbrush was pressing against the deep walls of my pussy.

"Oh yea? Start sliding that brush in and out of your little hole for me, take a video of it!"

Little did he know I was already pumping it in and out of me. There was something taboo about seeing my colorful hairbrush being enveloped by my vagina, the same hairbrush I've been using since I was 12 years old, the same hairbrush I had shared with my girls during our sleepovers... now I was using it as a dildo. I almost came just thinking about it.

"How does it feel Adi, do you wanna cum for me?"

"Yesssss I'm so close, please make me cum!"

"Cum for me baby, moan my name as you do, I wanna hear your pleasure!"

Those were the magic words, I couldn't hold it anymore and began cumming, my pussy clenching on my hairbrush as my body trembled. This was the icing on the cake, I was his now, he controlled me... and I loved it!

...

"Hey Dr. Jacob's, it's Adi Klaus, I just wanted to thank you for such a good exam yesterday!" Those words floating in a little blue bubble on my phone were enough to get me through a long day at the office. I had been waiting eagerly for Adi to text me, though I knew she would eventually. I had seen the expressions on her face as I made her squirm and cum for me on the exam table... no one would be able to resist coming back for more. Despite my sureness that she would contact me, I was relieved when she finally did, but I couldn't respond right away. Only a couple more hours of patient care before I could have her all to myself with no distractions.

...

"Goodnight dad!"

"Goodnight Iz," we finished dinner and my daughter, Izzy, went up to her room, most likely to do homework or something, who knows what a teenage girl does in her room, I wasn't sure I wanted to know. My wife was overseas in Europe, Croatia to be specific, for 6 months as a volunteer. Normally, Laila was a wonderful ER doctor at the hospital near my family practice, but she had decided to dedicate some time volunteering her medical knowledge to serve the underserved communities in foreign countries. I admired her for this, though I felt guilty that I had never dedicated my time to caring for people less fortunate than myself. However, someone needed to stay back home and watch the house, and keep our daughter Izzy in line. Not that I was complaining, in fact, I had been loving spending more time with Iz. I hadn't always been her "go-to" parent to talk to about, well, about anything. Her mother had always filled that role. But with Laila out of town, we have had a lot more father-daughter bonding time. And her interest in shadowing me at the practice to learn more about medicine provided a common interest to connect over.

Now, however, with Izzy off to bed, I was free for the night and could finally text Adi back. "Of course Adi, you were such a good patient for me!" I didn't have much experience in texting women of my daughters' generation, but that seemed like a good start.

She replied almost instantly, "I'm still tingling from the way you took care of me, and a little bit sore down there too, is that normal?" Straight to point. She brought the topic of conversation right to her pussy... she must be eager to continue where we left off at her appointment. And I must admit, I was eager too.

"Yes, that's completely normal, Adi. If you're concerned you can send me a picture of your vulva, maybe I can help alleviate some of that soreness." I would do anything to see her perfect little cunt again, but I wasn't sure if she would actually send me a picture. The innocent girl I had met for a simple physical exam did not seem like the type of person who had sent or would send pictures of her most private areas...

I guess something had changed in her because after only a minute or two, a notification popped up: "image received." Her fingers were pressed against her labia, spreading them apart to reveal the pink flesh of her vagina. My cock jumped in my pants as I sat on the couch and stared at that picture for several long moments. I smiled upon noticing how her hole was just a little less tight than when I had first seen it, her hymen no longer protected the space within her. Adi was clearly aroused, her pussy was swollen and moist, all I wanted was to reach through the screen and touch her with my fingers... but I couldn't, so I simply continued the conversation with hopes of seeing more of her.

"I see some redness, swelling, and a lot of moisture built up. Have you been feeling any sexual excitement in the past few hours?" I already knew the answer, but I was curious if she would be honest with me.

"I have, I can't stop thinking about how good you made my girl parts feel, how hard you made me orgasm..." her words made my bulge throb as it begged to relieve her of this sexual tension.

"I see, I must say I enjoyed it too, Adi. Would you like some help relieving that sexual tension you have?"

"Yes pleaseeeee!" I had to think quickly, how could I make her cum without being there to shove my cock deep into that pussy... maybe she has some toys? Though I highly doubted she would, considering her previous virgin status. I asked her anyway, perhaps she had another object that would suffice.

"No I don't have any toys... idk about anything with that size." That's when an idea hit me, a hairbrush. I myself used a comb for my hair, but I'd cleaned my daughter's bathroom enough times to know that any girl her age would own an endless supply of personal care products including full hair brushes with handles resembling a phallus.

"Hmmm, do you have a hairbrush with a cylindrical handle?"

"Yes I do have one like that. What should I do with it?" I rubbed my cock through my pants and began to forget any sort of professional tone in my texts from now on. I needed her to follow my instructions and enjoy herself while doing so.

"I want you to spit on it and gently start pushing it into your pussy for me. Oh and send me a picture so I can make sure you're doing it right."

She sent me a picture faster than I expected.

"Good girl, I love how well you follow instructions."

"Oh yes Dr. J, tell me what to do now, I'll make sure to do anything you ask me," she must be close to cumming, talking like that, and I loved it. Her willingness to do whatever I told her was turning me on more and more. I was tempted to push it and see how far she would really go for me, but I decided to postpone that for another time. I couldn't risk scaring her perfectness away from me, I was beginning to think about more and more things I wanted to do with her in the future...

"Oh yea? Start sliding that brush in and out of your little hole for me, take a video of it!" A video would be even better than a picture, I needed to see that homemade dildo/hairbrush sliding in and out of her.

"How does it feel, Adi, do you wanna cum for me?" I could tell she did want to after seeing her cream coating the handle, and hearing her soft moans as she fucked herself in the video. I pulled my cock out and began stroking it from base to tip, imagining the things I'd do if I was in Adi's bed right now. However, seeing that hairbrush in the video had planted a thought in my mind... had my daughter ever used her hairbrush in the same way? This intrusive thought should've turned me off, should've disgusted me, should've made me feel guilty for even thinking about it, but it feel any of those things. The thought of Izzy playing with her brush only managed to make my cock harder as I stroked it...

"Yesssss I'm so close, please make me cum!" Who was I to prevent her from cumming, I could only indulge her and push her over the edge.

"Cum for me baby, moan my name as you do, I wanna hear your pleasure!" She sent me another video, this time the camera shook as she began to cum and the image was hard to see with all the movements, but who could blame her for shaking as she came hard. I could hear her sweet voice moaning my name anyway, and that was all I needed. She sounded like she was holding herself back, and being quieter than she wanted... maybe her parents were home and she didn't want to be caught. This provided another erotic image in my mind.

"Good girl," I told her, but didn't receive another response. She probably was exhausted after that and wanted to go to sleep. I had received what I wanted, rather, what I needed, in order to cum myself. I replayed her videos and stroked myself over the picture of her sopping cunt. I didn't even bother going to the privacy of my room, I just stayed on the couch with my pants down and continued playing with myself. The thought of being in the open where I could be caught, by my own daughter even, heightened my arousal. I spit on my hand then continued stroking even faster, occasionally pausing to rub the leaking tip of my cock.

Suddenly, I remembered my souvenir from Adi's exam, how could I have forgotten?! I went to retrieve Adi's panties from my lab coat pocket which hung by the front door. Immediately, I brought them up to my nose and inhaled. Ahhhhh her sweet scent still lingered on her now dried up panties. Going back to my couch, I resumed playing with my throbbing member. this time I wrapped her panties around my shaft and slid them up and down, building up friction between the soft material and my cock. Finally, I gave into the sensations and shot my load into her panties, saturating them with my seed as a small moan escaped my lips.

I pulled up my pants and quickly retreated to my bedroom so as not to be caught with my pants down, no pun intended. The guilt of allowing the thought of my daughter's body to invade my mind as I had made myself cum finally washed over me during my post-nut clarity. I vowed to forget about it and never think of my daughter in that way again...