Aditi Dominated

Story Info
Aditi and her month of desperation leads her to a daddy.
1k words
3
19.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aditi, a very innocent looking girl, who's a badass bitch behind closed doors. She's 21,

Standing 4' 10" tall, this fair skinned woman has a sweet and innocent feel about her. A particularly notable feature is her lazy eye.

Her medium-long, layers, black hairs with light brown highlights. She has round, black eyes, a square jaw and a narrow nose. She has firm hands, and curvy hips. She has pierced both eyebrows. She has multiple tattoos on her neck and torso. She often wears immaculate, expensive clothes that are mostly black and slightly too big. She is usually seen wearing a traditional top. She also wears glasses which may arouse you a bit, those big black glasses many porn stars wear while giving a BJ.

She's studying in a University, often likes to portray herself as a good girl at home, but in college she likes it wild, those short crop tops, tight leggings, and jeans, she's well aware of what suits her and what the boys are interested in.

Being cheated on by his boyfriend a month ago she was broken and too dry too, so she decided to heat things up.

Her classmates would have never heard of the site she's having an account on, that is fetlife.

Neither did she know what's coming for her, a very big wave of domination on a very soft soul of hers. She locked herself in a room, she stands in front of a mirror, dressed in a pink outfit. Her eyes sparkle with confidence as she admires herself in the mirror, gently leaning forward. She raises her phone high above her head to capture the perfect angle for a selfie, to showcase her back which is gently curved, a figure that exudes grace and allure. Her pose can harden anyone's dick out there. A smile runs down her cheeks, when she sees the picture she clicked, a white fluffy wide bubble ass, covered by a pink panty and her sexy sizzling figure.

This pic goes straight to her fetlife account, and there she waits for 30 minutes, she was very despo and needed a dick in her from a past month, she haven't had sex since her boyfriend drolled her in name of breakup sex, and there comes a message from an account named, Daddy 26 - Hey bitch, i know you need it, just tell me if you are a brave bitch.

Seeing this Aditi, felt a bit of humiliation. Replying with,

Aditi - I think you a despo guy, who haven't got sex since ages.

Daddy26 - I hope you just scroll through My profile once before saying such things bitch.

Soon she realised she's talking to an actual muscular daddy who's been a too hardcore for past bitches.

Aditi - I am really sorry daddy, I misunderstood you.

Daddy26 - Here's my telegram I'd, you better ping me soon I am waiting.

Aditi within few seconds ping him saying Hey dadddyyy, those extra y's shows her desperation.

Daddy decides to call, and Aditi picked up the call, hey slut is what she got to hear, and she replied with a nice feminine "yes daddy".

Daddy - You like it don't you, when someone controls you and you do only what you are told hah! Bitch

Aditi - Ohh my goddd, Yes daddy I love it, yelled Aditi instantly, she's seems less desperate then her dry as fk pussy.

Daddy - I am gonna destroy you and make you my Lil bitch, you know where you belong right? Slut

Aditi - Yes daddy, i belong on my knees

Daddy- There's goes my Lil bitch.

Aditi puts her finger down her panties, and felt her pussy a bit wet, and she encircled her fingers on her clitoris, moaning softly ahhh!! Ahhhh! Yes ahhh!

Daddy - Ohhh bitch, oohhh no no no bitch, you still a kid i guess, remove those fingers of your fucking cunt slut.

Aditi - Knowing that daddy couldn't see her, still she obeys his order.

Daddy - You need a real cock inside of that thing whore, you get it.

Aditi- yes yes daddy, I want it soo badly give it to me, give me your address i would come over there.

Both of them reside in Delhi, so Aditi decided to go to him withing 2 hours.

A dark distant house, 3 floors, like an farmhouse, with a bullet, Scorpio parked in it, as soon as she open the gate, she watched a girl, who couldn't walk straight, her eyes clearly describing she cried a lot, she wore heels which makes it very difficult for her to even balance. And she left, this makes Aditi doubt a lot, but it was very late.

The door opened, and a muscular, Little hairy chest, followed by six pack abbs, and those shoulders and back muscles just made her hug him soo tight, and then he snapped fingers in front of her, she was lost, lost in his masculinity.

As soon as she comes close, he hold her by her throat almost choking her, and looked in to her eyes, Aditi's eyes went watery, he slapped her hard.

ON YOUR FKING KNEES!!! yelled daddy, and she went on her knees, her black bodycon with thin straps were looking very hot, and she decides to make a pony out of her hair, as she knees she's getting a BJ, yes she was right but this wasn't any normal BJ, he lowered his shorts and a 7 inch dick comes throbbing out of his underwear, it was steel hard, he puts his hands over aditi's head, tapping it gently at first, she applied saliva all across but she got a bit late, and daddy gagged her deep, she was a good sucker, she knows where to concentrate more, and she keeps running her tongue over the mushroom top of the dick, and then daddy holds her by her hairs and decided to fuck her face and a drop of tear rolls down her eyes and she gets slapped, and he never stops...... continues to drill his cock in .............

TO BE CONTINUED