Aditi's Swee(a)t Life Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kamla asked me, "Ok but what about your comfort?"

I replied, "I am very comfortable Kamlaji, that's what I wanted to tell you. I didn't intend to make you get off your seat that day. And what I said about raising your arms I am really sorry. Actually I have never been subjected to such a situation in my life and didn't know how to react. But in these past two days I have been thinking only about you. Please accept my apology."

Kamla was silent for some time, maybe trying to understand the situation. Then a bright smile came upon her face and she said, "Apology accepted, Miss?"

I said, "Call me Aditi. Just Aditi. No Miss please."

Kamla said, "Alright Aditi."

Kamla raised her arm and I was once again viewing her hairy sweaty armpit. As I stared at it repeatedly my mind was dying to take a closer look and enjoy the smell. Kamla had her eyes closed and resting. Slowly gathering courage I stood up and closed the curtains in front of our seat to conceal ourselves. Then I sat again and bent down a bit to inch closer to her armpit, the odour getting really stronger as I closed in. I was quite close to her armpit and was taking a deep sniff of it when suddenly the bus bumped off a speedbreaker. By immediate reflex action my mouth went forward and brushed on her armpit just for a second. Kamla opened her eyes and said, "Hey Aditi were you asleep? How come you came at a lower height?"

I didn't know what to say and just scratched my head looking elsewhere. Kamla on seeing the concealed curtain understood everything and she held the sides of my head with her hands to turn me towards her. As our eyes met she said, "Princess is it some naughty game that you are playing?"

Saying so, she pulled me closer to her. I could see the small pimples and a scar mark on her very dark face, her sweaty body odour was at the maximum now. With every passing moment she was slowly pulling me closer to her. I could feel her hot breath falling on my mouth. As she pulled me further closer and said, "Answer me", I just closed my eyes. I could smell the strong odour of tobacco as she spoke. Our mouths were just inches apart now and I anticipated with a pounding heartbeat that Kamla's lips would meet mine. But just then the brakes of the bus were applied and the driver called from the front, " Miss your centre is here."

Kamla at once released her grip on my head and pushed me back. She lifted her arm and attained her favourite position with closed eyes. I too felt that I had been just released from a dream and absolutely sprinted to the front of the bus. As I got down my heart was still pounding in my chest. I was just leaning into a kiss with a mature labourer woman. I couldn't believe my transformation in the past few days. I wanted to sniff the woman's sweaty armpits and almost got myself into a kiss with her. What was happening to me I didn't know but I liked it, and in the back of my mind I knew that I really wanted the kiss to happen. I sniffed and kissed the palm of my own hand that had earlier held Kamla's hand, trying to feel the sweaty odour of the mature labourer woman.

That night as I touched myself on my bed I had made up my mind. I would go further down the road with Kamla. I will sniff her sweat, it's my obsession now. And if I get the chance of a kiss, I won't be backing off! I went to my bathroom and while moaning Kamla's name rubbed and fingered myself to an orgasm. I couldn't sleep well that night and repeated my masturbation three more times in the bathroom over the course of the night.

Next afternoon too I boarded the bus and as usual Kamla was in the last seat. As soon as she saw me with a hand gesture she signalled the woman on the other side of the last seat, and just like last day the woman went to the front to sit. I smiled at her and sat beside her. The window glass was as usual closed. Kamla looked into my eyes and said, "Hello Aditi. How are you today?"

"I am fine, how about you?" I replied.

"I am absolutely fine too. I was thinking about you pretty girl. What a thing of beauty you are! Such fair skin, lovely eyes, pearl like teeth, rosy lips, fragrant hair and body, you are God's special creation." Kamla remarked.

I was blushing on getting the compliments from her. I have been complimented as a beautiful girl often before, but coming from Kamla made me feel special. My obsession with this mature labourer woman had gone uphill now and I had reached a point of no return.

I smiled and said, "Thank you Kamlaji. You are very nice to say so."

She smiled, showing some of her tobacco stained teeth. She still had some tobacco in her mouth as her way of speaking suggested. Everything she did never disgusted me, rather I was more and more impressed and obsessed. Kamla then settled into her arm-lifting resting position, only slightly lowering herself from the normal position today. As the hairy patches in her armpit glistening with sweat came into my view I felt myself cordially invited.

I casted a look at the other women on the bus, all of them were just resting or busy talking among themselves. I grew bolder and pulled the curtains to conceal ourselves. I slowly bent myself more to have easy access to Kamla's armpit. She was smelling quite strong in her sweaty pits and I was loving her smell. Slowly but surely I put my nose in the sweaty hollow of Kamla's underarm and sniffed deeply. I was inhaling the strong sweat odour of the labourer woman's armpits with sniffing noises and enjoying every bit of it. My senses were getting filled by the smell of the sweat and I was feeling like I had achieved everything in my life.

I moved a bit closer and now my lips and nose were actually touching Kamla's armpit. The wet, sticky surface on the hairy patches of the labourer woman's armpit were getting brushed on my lips due to the movement of the bus. All this while Kamla had not moved at all and she must be enjoying my sniffing of her armpit. Suddenly I felt a pressure on the back of my neck. It was the palm of Kamla's other hand grabbing my head and directing me up and down on her armpit. My lips and nose got rapidly brushed on the hairy underarm, they were coated with her sweat in the process. The smell was getting permanent in my supply of oxygen and I was just following directions from Kamla's hand.

A whisper ran into my ears, "Don't just kiss or sniff, lick it too." Like a robot getting it's command my lips automatically got parted and my tongue came out to move on the sweaty armpit. I licked up and down, right and left, diagonal and straight, in all possible directions. I was tasting the mature woman's sweat and I was really loving the pungent, salty taste in my mouth. I imagined the scene in my mind, the only daughter of a business tycoon was licking the armpit of a daily wage labourer woman, just the thought was enough to make my pussy wet.

"Ummmm, yes lick it, you love it's taste, it's smell don't you princess? You love to lick me. You always find a way to board this bus instead of your fancy car just for me, don't you? Don't stop just keep licking my sweaty armpit." Kamla was whispering, appreciating my work, encouraging me to go on and on.

The entire journey Kamla made me lick and kiss her armpit, not for a split second she let my face get off her sweaty hollow. I was getting suffocated in the end, my breaths were not normal and I was afraid if any woman from the front might have heard my panting breaths and looked back. But nothing happened and Kamla made sure I licked her continuously. When just two minutes were left to reach my destination Kamla released her hold on my head and pushed me back. My face was a mess, it was sticky with Kamla's sweat on it, and was also reddened due to the constant pressure. I took out a bottle of water from the bag and drank it. I then used my face wiper to wipe my face and also retouched my lipstick before getting down. Kamla blew me a kiss as just before getting down from the bus I looked at her. My mission was accomplished!

That night after dinner Tara came into my room. Being the chief maid, only she was allowed to come here. I was lying down on the bed and she sat by my side on the edge of the bed. She said, "Is everything ok Miss Aditi? You seem to be a little disturbed nowadays. You are even getting up quite late in the morning. Are you not keeping well or are you missing your parents?"

I smiled at the mature maid and said, "Everything is fine don't worry Tara didi. You are here always taking care of my needs, so no problems for me."

Tara smiled too and then bent down to plant a soft kiss on my forehead. She rose up but looking towards me she bent down again to kiss my cheek. Once again she repeated the process and this time just kept her face close to mine. Her hot breath was falling on my face and she had her eyes locked with mine. "What is it, Tara didi?" I asked.

She shook her head to imply that there was nothing. She then lowered herself more with her lips almost touching mine but she withdrew at the last moment. I always knew that she hitted upon me and thought of giving her a small opportunity tonight. I said, "Tara didi if you want to kiss my lips you may do it. Need not feel shy. In fact you may give me a goodnight kiss everyday."

Tara's eyes beamed as she heard me and she lowered herself to place her lips on mine and we slowly kissed each other. I thought it would be a soft kiss just like the previous two, but Tara didn't lift her lips up and instead softly brushed them on my lips. I kept my lips glued to her and Tara kept brushing her lips on mine for quite a few seconds. She was gently pressing her lips on mine and was rotating her head just like the kisses shown on videos and movies. As I felt she was going to part my lips to insert her tongue I broke the kiss. I said, "Tara didi that will be all for today. See you tomorrow morning. Good night. Sleep well."

Tara was a bit surprised by my sudden reaction but didn't show it. She bade me good night and slowly walked out of the room. I was actually enjoying the kiss but as the image of Kamla flashed in my mind I decided to withdraw from the kiss. I badly wanted Kamla to be in Tara's place right now but that wasn't possible. Once again I went to the bathroom and masturbated myself to an orgasm. As I almost collapsed after the orgasm hit me the word that was in my mouth was only Kamla.

Next day as I was seated with Kamla again I found the bus half empty. Only about 12 to 15 women were present. On enquiring Kamla said, "Today is Saturday and so today only half shifts are done. Morning shift was done by half the labour force and the afternoon shift was done by the other half. Tomorrow is our off day."

I said, "Tomorrow our coaching classes are off too. That means we can't meet tomorrow, Kamlaji."

Kamla grinned and said, "Let's make use of today then."

I took her signal and was going for the armpit but Kamla instead grabbed my head and put her dark lips on mine. We were kissing and I was on cloud nine! Kamla was not a natural kisser and it could be understood as without going for a soft erotic kiss she was sucking my mouth and also biting it. I too tried to keep up pace with her and kept my lips glued to her. She slowly parted her lips and slid her tongue in my mouth. She was stinking of tobacco but I didn't withdraw and kept sucking at her tongue, my mouth also tasting the leftover tobacco from her tongue. We were sucking each other's mouths like two mad women.

Kamla broke the two minute long kiss and whispered, "Princess go to your favorite location. Today you may lick both my armpits. You love them don't you?"

I too whispered, "Yes Kamlaji, I love the smell and taste of your sweat. Allow me the honour to sniff and lick your armpits."

Kamla raised both her arms and I just gasped to once again view the hairy and sweaty hollows of the labourer woman's underarms together. I sniffed and licked the left armpit tasting and smelling the sweat accumulated there, and then repeated the process for the right armpit as well. Her taste seemed to get better with time and I really loved licking her sweat. What a turn around had been for me in the past few days, who could actually believe that one of the richest girls in this state could sniff and lick the sweaty armpits of a lower class labourer woman. But it was happening with me and I was loving every bit of it. I started to suck her armpit skin now, pulling the hairy patch in my mouth.

Kamla was fondling my hair while my face was buried in her armpits. She was enjoying every bit of it. She whispered, "What are you going to do tomorrow princess, when we won't be able to meet?"

I stopped my licking and looked towards the mature labourer. "I don't know, I shall miss our adventure."

Kamla smiled and said, "So shall I Aditi. So for you to spend your Sunday recollecting something new, will you do something that I tell you to? Right now?"

I nodded and replied, "Anything you say Kamlaji."

Kamla said, "Then get down on your knees on the floor of the seat and kneel between my legs."

I didn't know what she was up to but I complied with whatever she said. The space between two consecutive seats was ample and hence it was not much difficult for me to kneel on the floor between Kamla's spread legs. She guided my head inside her lifted dress to her pussy!

She had already pulled her panty down, God only knew when, and the hairy cunt was in my view. The smell of her aroused sex along with the musky odour of her sweat in her private part was very, very strong indeed and my mind almost blanked out when the stinking odour first hit my nostrils. The lower part of her cloth was acting as a veil over my head and I was totally concealed inside her.

"Your tongue has already shown its expertise on my armpits, now show it on my pussy. Use your fingers to part my cunt lips, expose my pink pussy and lick it. Make me cum Aditi." Kamla's desperate whisper came into my ears, she was really horny indeed. There were butterflies in my stomach, I was going to take another huge leap forward. With a trepidation of inexperience I slowly parted the hairy cunt, it was so hairy that little of the cunt could be seen from outside. As I exposed the pink interior I pushed my tongue into it.

The smell of the labourer woman's pussy was already in my senses and now I was tasting it. Kamla was sighing and moaning very softly as she felt my tongue move up and down in her pink pussy. I had seen cunnilingus videos while watching porn but seeing was another thing whereas performing the same was a totally different proposition. But I wanted to please Kamla by any means possible.

So, I licked the pussy with vigour, my tongue lapping up the juices flowing out of the labourer woman's cunt. I rubbed her clit and licked her pussy, going strong with rapid movements. The coarse pussy hair was getting rubbed on my tender skin but I continued to lick non stop. Kamla must have muffled her mouth with her hands and I could only hear some sighs and groans from her as I lapped up her cunt juices.

No she didn't muffle her mouth, I could hear her whisper, "Ohhhh Aditi, come on be quick. I need to cum before your destination comes, lick me faster, ummmm, ooohh."

She was really putting a great effort not to raise her voice so that the other women in the bus weren't alerted. But she was horny as hell due to my efforts on her pussy and had pressed my cheeks with her sweaty thighs. I was getting suffocated and a bit tired since this was my first experience of licking pussy but I couldn't afford to lose my vigour. I was really lapping up her cunt juices very fast now. My tongue was moving up and down in the labourer woman's pussy, tasting her juices.

I was drenched in sweat due to the heat and Kamla's thighs were no exception too. Smell of sweat and pussy was now making me dizzy and I didn't know how much longer I could continue in this way. But to my relief, soon Kamla's body started to shake as she met her orgasm. She squirted a mouthful of cum into my mouth and I devoured it fully, not spilling a single drop. I had tasted Kamla's sweat, saliva mixed with tobacco and her cum all in the space of just about fifteen to twenty minutes and I loved it very much.

"Princess now get up, we are just about five minutes to your destination." Kamla whispered while panting deeply. I was very tired too and felt like I wouldn't be able to get up, but after putting in some effort I got up and got seated. My face was full of sweat, both mine and Kamla's, and I used my imported fragrant wiper to wipe it. I took out my perfume and sprayed it on my body as I was sweaty myself. As I was about to use a mouthwash Kamla stopped me and said, "No, don't wash your mouth, keep it as it is. Let my taste remain with you."

I nodded and didn't wash my mouth. I knew I had to be careful while speaking to others in the coaching centre, but I took it as a challenge in order to please Kamla and carry out her wish. Soon my destination had come and I got down from the bus after bidding Kamla goodbye. A major transformation in my life had occurred today and I was really proud of it. I looked forward to many more in near future.

12