Aditi's Swee(a)t Life Pt. 04

Story Info
Aditi kept her promise to be with Kamla at her house.
2.8k words
4.82
6.8k
4

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 07/07/2023
Created 06/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heart was pounding in my chest as I left the coaching centre after the classes. I went towards the lane where the shop was, today I didn't need to enter it but just crossed it and went behind to find the shortcut lane. It was just about 5 PM and there was still bright light around. The season being summer the sunset wouldn't be before 6-30 PM, so there was no worry of getting dark. I carefully walked along the direction of the path that lead to Kamla's fence and remembering the exact spot, opened the barbed wire to go inside Kamla's house.

Where was she? I wondered as I looked around the hut, she wasn't anywhere to be seen. As I stepped in suddenly two strong hands grabbed me from behind. I was shocked for a moment but from the odour of the body and the slick sweat of the hands I could easily understand that it was Kamla. As she grabbed me from behind I could feel she was naked and thank God, yet to take her bath. I said, "Hello Kamlaji, you really startled me."

Kamla sounded really angry as she said, "Fuck your hello! I have been waiting for you for the past hour. Why were you so late stupid girl? Now I won't let you lick my body. You may go."

She sounded furious and my heart sank. I tried to say, "I am sorry Kamlaji but please understand. I finished my classes and then came here. I have to make many adjustments to meet you. Please forgive me."

The daughter of one of the richest businessman was pleading before a labourer woman to allow her to lick her body, what a scene it was at that time. Kamla easily lifted my body in the air and threw me onto her bed. I looked at her, sweaty and naked, face fuming with anger. The smell of her body was on my clothes and body now, and I was spellbound by it.

I immediately stepped down from the bed and went near her. I tried to kiss her but she got hold of me and shoved me away. I was almost in tears by her repulsion but once again tried to reach her, only to be shoved away again. At last I tried another way, I came on my knees and quickly bent down to kiss her feet. Kamla turned away from me but I grabbed her legs from behind and absolutely rained my kisses on the back of her long, sinewy legs. Kamla finally stopped resisting me and I slowed down, kissing softly on the sweaty black skin and going up gradually.

As I reached the powerful ass, my primary target today, I found it glistening with sweat. It was very dark and well shaped, and the view of it made my pussy wet. I started to plant kisses on those buttocks, drawing soft purrs from the labourer woman. I rubbed my cheeks on those dark ass cheeks, the sweaty remains of her ass transferring into my skin. I kissed all around that perfect ass making Kamla utter soft moans. I held onto the sides of her hips and kept my mouth glued to the asscheeks of Kamla, kissing every inch of the labourer woman's ass.

Kamla murmured, "Since you are late, you have to make me happy and satisfied before you leave. If I am not you won't get to lick me again, do you understand princess?"

"Mmmm." This was what I managed as I kept kissing Kamla's ass, making loud slurps of sloppy kisses and then running my tongue on the entire area of the labourer woman's behind.

And then it was time, my hands moved to separate the two dark orbs of the labourer woman, the asshole finally getting unhidden. A small dark pucker with little outgrowth of tiny, curly hair, the hint of a pink in the middle. As I pressed my lips on to the asshole Kamla let out a loud moan. "Aditi, yes lick my asshole. Make me proud." She murmured.

I really intended to make her proud and thus plunged into her asshole. My tongue came from the top to the bottom of the asshole, tasting all the way. The odour and the taste was quite different from that of Tara, infact in Kamla's case it was really stronger. But I loved it and kept flicking my tongue up and down in the ass crack.

Kamla kept moaning while feeling my ass invading her asshole. My senses were filled by the odour of her sweat as well as her ass and just kept licking the labourer woman's asshole. My face was buried in the ass and I felt that I was only born to lick ass, feet and sweat. Truly speaking, I imagined being born in a basti like Kamla and felt that even without privilege it would have been better to have a life with Kamla.

Thoughts kept running through my mind as I kept licking Kamla's asshole. The sweaty pungent odour and tangy taste of the asshole were the only things I was experiencing now. Kamla had grown very horny with time and had started to finger herself with loud moans. I was so very turned on myself as well and enthusiastically kept licking the labourer woman's asshole. Kamla started to shake and shiver soon, and I could understand that she was nearing her climax. I speeded up my licking and soon Kamla cum. She immediately turned towards me and made me lick her cum filled fingers as well as the traces of cum on her pussy and inner thighs.

Both of us sat down on Kamla's bed now, with her holding my hands in hers. I explained everything to her, the reasons why I was late and also that I would meet her again tomorrow at the construction site. Kamla listened to me very carefully and said, "Okay but I have a condition, you have to act like you are one of us. You are going to wear labourer clothes and work with us."

I was shocked to hear that. I said, "But Kamlaji, how is that possible? It's my dad's construction site, people will obviously recognize me."

She said, "No chance, only we the women of the basti are working there right now. Even the supervisor is on leave and I am managing all the work. I will bring the dress for you. You will enter as the owner's daughter but inside you will be my assistant at work. And of course you won't be working at the site. There is ample empty space inside where I will make you work just for me. No argument Aditi, you owe me one by being late."

I was deeply engaged in thoughts, my pussy was dripping as I thought about the possibility of carrying out Kamala's command. It would be dangerous yet so muck kinky, and I just moaned thinking about it. Before I could answer Kamla grabbed the back of my head and shoved my face into her hairy armpit. She held my face so tightly that I couldn't move it at all and I couldn't breathe properly, the cesspool of sweaty and hairy skin in the labourer woman's armpit was all over me. I could hear Kamla saying, "Princess you have to agree, there is no way out for you. You need to come and worship my body in your dad's construction site."

As much as I was enjoying the stinking odour of Kamla's armpit and the wet touch of the hairy skin on my face, yet the increased pressure of her hand on the back of my neck was mounting every second and it was making me uncomfortable. I tapped on Kamla's back to express my request to her to free me. Kamla understood and let me go. I was panting for some time after escaping the hold and then after catching my breath said, "I never said no, Kamlaji. I would be there, ready for you."

Kamla was very happy on hearing my words and said, "Alright Aditi, now take off your clothes. Why should you be wearing them when I am naked?"

I smiled at her and readily took off my clothes. Kamla once again admired my beautiful and fair skin for some time saying, "Your beauty can rival even models and movie heroines Aditi. You are God's special creation."

I blushed and hugged her, my boobs touching her boobs. Kamla whispered in my ear, "I have something you may like very much."

Without letting go of the hug I said, "What is it Kamlaji?"

"You will see." She replied.

Kamla went out and brought her piece of cloth that she used to wear while working in the construction site. Seeing it drenched in sweat I could easily understand that it was the same that she had worn today. The stink of the clothes could be felt even from a distance. Kamla said, "This was the cloth that I wore today at work. After coming back home too as I waited for you I cracked the firewood with an axe wearing only this. As you can see it is still drenched in sweat. Come over here, sit on the floor and raise your face, keeping your mouth open."

I didn't understand what she had in her mind, but did as she said. I came on my knees on the floor and raised my face upwards with my mouth open. Kamla stood near me and squeezed the sweat filled cloth, just like we squeeze clothes after washing, and let the ejected sweat fall into my mouth! I gulped the sweat from the cloth, it was salty and tangy and I absolutely loved Kamla's innovative way of making me taste her sweat. I was so horny that I moaned after gulping the sweat. Kamla patted on my head and said, "Very good Aditi. I see you are very horny. Now one more game for you after which you will be able to cum."

I agreed and said, "Anything for you Kamlaji."

"Lie down on the floor Princess, just near the edge of the bed." I heard her say and I readily complied. Kamla sat on the edge of the bed near my head and said, "Since I know you adore every part of my body, so it is only fair that you get to worship my feet as well. So as you lie on the ground I am going to put my feet on your face and your body. Let me see if you can worship me and cum together."

"I am ready." I remarked.

Kamla put her dark and dirty left foot on my face while her right foot was on my boobs. She rubbed both her feet, one on my face and the other on my boobs. She used her toes to twist my tits, and her left foot was rubbing my face continuously. The smell of the foot was very stinky and in addition the dirt accumulated was also coming on my face. Besides, the toes twisting my erect nipples were also causing jolts of pleasure run through my body.

"Kiss and lick my foot." Kamla commanded and I readily started to plant sloppy and slurping kisses on the foot. Kamla slid her toes one by one in my mouth and I licked and sucked each of them. "Clean the area between my toes Princess." Kamla murmured as she with closed eyes enjoyed the licking of her foot. Her other foot had now left my boobs and came down to my belly, rubbing it there too. Kamla occasionally pushed her toe thumb in my navel as well, making my body arch.

I was busy licking Kamla's toes and the area in between, cleaning her foot with my saliva. I licked the sole and the heel of the foot as well, my saliva gettin coated on the labourer woman's foot. After enjoying the flicks of my tongue on her foot for quite some time Kamla decided to play a new game. "Just change your position by one hundred eighty degrees and keep lying there. The only difference will be that your face will be under my right foot now."

I did as she said and Kamla placed her right foot on my face. I instinctively drew out my tongue to lick the foot but Kamla stopped me. "It's a different game Princess." She uttered with a grin.

Kamla pinched my tiny nose between her toes, and simultaneously pressed her underfoot on my lips, rendering me helpless to breath. I couldn't breathe through my nose nor my mouth. As I gasped and panicked when I ran out of air Kamla released the grip of her toes and I could breathe again. This continued for quite some time and I was panting and feeling light headed at the end of it.

Kamla laughed and said, "This is just a reminder to you that in our relationship what I say goes, hence you have to comply with whatever I say. Don't worry Princess, you are a very good girl and I know you will do whatever I say. It was just a game I really enjoyed playing. Also tell me, where has your urge to cum gone? You were very horny moments ago weren't you? Now where is that urge?"

I was confused, she was right. The eagerness of getting my orgasm and the feeling of being near to it was gone. Kamla laughed again seeing my confusion and said, "This is the Kamla effect Princess, you are mine now and your every urge, desire and even your orgasm is mine now. Now see how I make you cum."

Kamla at once put her free left foot on my pussy and started to rub it up and down, once again making my body horny. I moaned and madly kissed her right foot which was still on my mouth. Kamla rubbed her foot on my pussy faster and my pussy started to drip again. I sucked at Kamla's foot and moaned at the same time, my tongue cleaning that foot as well. Soon Kamla's rubbing made me near my climax and when the orgasm hit me, I screamed in ecstasy. A puddle of my squirted cum was formed on the floor.

When the orgasm subsided Kamla told me, "Princess you were really horny that can be easily seen by the puddle that had formed of your cum. Now take your panty and clean this cum off my floor. Your panty won't be worth wearing after that and so you must throw it away. I want you to go home without wearing your panties today. Feel the new freedom in your pussy Princess."

I was so shocked and also impressed by the amount of kink this labourer woman had in her mind. Going without a panty would be a new experience for me and the slut in mind was ready to try it out. I without any hesitation took my panty in hand and rubbed the puddle of my cum from the floor. One can imagine how much change I had undergone these days, who could say the daughter of a rich business man would be doing all these perverted works, but I was doing it without any force or resentment. I was doing it willingly, I loved licking sweat, pussy, armpits, feet and ass. I had become a crazy slut and I wasn't ashamed to admit it.

Not much time was left before Abdul would arrive and so I decided to call it a day. But Kamla had one more task left for me before I go. She said, "My left foot has traces of your cum on it. Lick it clean before you go."

I was on all fours on the floor while Kamla brought her left foot within inches of my mouth. Without a word I started to lick her dark foot. There was a contrasting taste of my cum and her sweat, somewhat salty and tangy as well as musty. I kept on lapping the entire foot, from the toes to the sole swallowing my cum as well as Kamla's sweat. After a few minutes of intense licking and sucking Kamla stopped me and told me to go. I quickly put on my clothes, except the panty and as I was going out Kamla reminded me, "Tomorrow we are meeting at the construction site."

I nodded and threw a flying kiss to her, and smiling broadly I left. My entire body was reeking of sweat and cum, Kamla had not allowed me to clean today as well, but I was really happy to achieve my target. As I returned home in my car my mind was constantly thinking about what tomorrow was to bring for me. I was so excited for tomorrow to come. However, as I reached home and washed my clothes in the machine and cleaned myself, I remembered that before tomorrow the encounter with Tara tonight was yet to come. None of them knew about the other, and I was thinking what if somehow they got to know each other. I could only imagine what would happen then.