Adjunct - Claire at the Surgery Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guessed Marion just stood there watching the little drama unfold, no doubt licking her lips as each layer of clothing from her victim was peeled away. I imagined her pussy was moistening too. Humiliation after all was Marion's specialist subject...

Restricted to the sounds of the unfolding events I found intensely erotic. To add to my worries about my bladder and period, I was now becoming profoundly aroused...

Even hooded and anonymous, someone peeling down my panties to conduct an examination on my nether regions after this would be hugely embarrassing...

"Put your clothes on that chair, and pop yourself up onto the examining bench will you Claire? I'm sure you know the drill."

There were some indeterminate sounds, and then through the gap in the screen I caught sight of Claire for the first time.

"Wait." Marion said, loudly.

Claire stopped, and turned so she directly faced me...

I could see everything, and I drank in her beauty for the first time.

She had the palest skin. It looked like Alabaster. It was flawless save for three small moles, one on her neck and two on her chest. She was very thin and light boned. Delicate hands hung from unmuscled arms. Her collar bones, ribs and hip bones all clearly defined. A flat stomach...coltish legs...

And then her heart shaped face...I could see blue eyes under arched ginger brows and a few freckles dusting a small thin nose. Her lips, full and painted reddish brown, a small chin...and all this beauty framed in a cascade of wavy carrot coloured hair that fell half way down her back and looked like it had been styled on a Hollywood film set...

She was breathtaking...and I immediately fell for her.

"Your underwear." Marion said, matter of factly.

Claire reached behind her and unclipped the pale blue satin bra. It wasn't much more than a decoration as she had the smallest of breasts. As she pulled the straps down her arms, two small raspberry nipples came into view on smudged pink areolae. She passed the bra to Marion.

"Knickers."

"Maam, do I have too?" She stood with her hands in front of her panties like a coy virgin..

"Of course you do. How else do you think I can examine you? Get on with it."

Her hands went to her hips and slowly she peeled the pale blue satin bikinis down looking down attentively as she revealed herself.

A forest of fiery red pubic hair came into view. I'd always been quite proud of how lush my bush was but Claire's bush put mine to shame. It was dense with long curls that ran high up her thighs on her stomach and up towards her navel. It was extraordinary and beautiful for the contrast to her delicate features. As her hair crowned her head, her pubes were the focal point of her body.

She bent down and picked the panties up, folding them carefully.

Marion took them from her and immediately shook them out.

"I see the gusset is stained Claire. Is that what all the fuss is about?"

Silence...

"Well..?"

Silence.

"Explain yourself Claire!" Marion's voice boomed.

"You see I got caught short Maam. In the town, and there wasn't any paper in the cafe toilets..."

Her beautiful face turned bright red with embarrassment.

"Silly girl. Most of us carry some tissues in our handbag or purse for those situations. Are you that badly organised? You'd better not be or you won't last long here. Right hop up, we're running short of time."

Claire disappeared from view as she climbed on to the examining bench. I heard the sound of the stirrups being pulled out, but apart from her right leg I could not see anything, no matter how hard I strained.

Suddenly, Marion appeared behind the screen. Seeing I was straining to look through the gap in the screen, she scowled and wagged her finger at me, She took the pale blue scrap that Claire had handed her and shoved it under my nose. She then pegged the panties to hold them in place, and departed back to the other side of the screen. A strong smell of urine now assaulted my nasal membranes...

***

Even though I couldn't see anything, the next ten minutes held me in rapt attention. Marion used her medical history form, the same one she had so humiliated me with, to punctuate poor Claire's intimate examination.

Claire, her self confidence now evaporated, was tossed around under interrogation, like a small sailing boat trying to survive a storm.

Soon she had thermometers in her rectum and vagina whilst Marion turned her attention to her breasts.

"I can feel no irregularities here," she said "Not that there's much in the first place is there...?"

As she moved down to her stomach Marion went on.

l

"So no history of stomach or digestive problems then?"

"No," came the timid reply.

"And what about food. Your'e not Vegetarian or Vegan are you?"

"No."

"You say you drink occasionally but have never smoked. Correct?"

"Good, filthy habit. Now what about your bowels, have you any history of problems?"

"No."

"Have you emptied them today?"

"Er..No, I don't think so."

"You don't think so? What sort of answer is that.

You'll find I'm very particular about my patients bowels. Far too many women come to me with lax bowel habits. Did you administer enemas whilst you were studying?"

"Yes."

"Good."

"Right, I'm now going to remove the thermometers."

There was a pause.

"Temperature is a little up, but nothing to worry about. And I can see your rectum is packed with faeces so I'm not going to do your anal exam today. We'll do that tomorrow. Just make sure you're cleaned out for tomorrow's appointment or you'll get enemas from me, which I can assure you will be very thorough."

"Ohhh, right Maam."

"Right scoot down further and lets look at your vagina. You said earlier your period is due soon, but when was your last Smear test?"

"Last year."

"I'll do another then. Right open your legs properly whilst I adjust the stirrups and get the speculum."

There was another pause and the sounds of drawers opening, gloves being put on and the stirrups being adjusted. Finally the sound of castor wheels moving signalled Marion was moving a stool into position.

"Goodness me you're a hairy girl. Have you never thought of tidying all this up? It's hardly sanitary. Did they not teach you anything at University? My last assistant Solange arrived with hair all over her. I soon persuaded her to get her cunt waxed and her hair cropped, She was obedient for the most part after that. You should consider doing the same. Right a dollop of lube and then the metal speculum first..."

"My mum says my hair's my crowning glory and that young women shouldn't depilate their pussies. It protects them, and I've never had any complaints before..." Claire said quietly.

"That's as maybe, but here you will be working for me, and I have high expectations of my staff. That includes appropriate grooming. We will return to this subject in due course.. Right, I'm just going to take a swab from your cervix. Can't really see that well, your labia are too hairy..."

"Ouch."

"Keep still then you silly girl."

"The metal one is closing now and coming out. There. Right let's get the other one in."

I was sure I heard the sharp intake of breath from Claire as Marion opened her up once more. After a pause the questioning continued.

"So you said earlier you have never been in a heterosexual relationship, but it's clear your hymen has been breached. How did that happen?"

"Um...I don't know..."

"Come come Claire, you must know whether you've copulated with someone of your own sex, surely?"

"Well yes..."

"Yes what?"

"Yes I've had sex with a woman that might have caused my hymen to be broken."

"And when was that?"

"At Uni."

"And who was the other person."

"That's none of your business."

"I'll be the judge of that, now who was it?"

"Helen."

"Helen, right. And how was your hymen broken?"

"She used her strap-on."

"So this Helen used her strap-on to take your virginity? Correct?"

"Yes."

"And who was this Helen?"

"A friend."

"I see. And how many other people have you had sex with?"

"Um...about seven.."

"Seven! Goodness me Claire thats quite a lot of partners over the last three years. And you've never had an STI?"

"No."

"Well I think we might need to be sure of that, so I'll do blood tests tomorrow. I have one more question. Have you also indulged in anal sex with any of these partners?"

"Yes..." there was another long pause. "...With all of them."

"Giving or receiving."

"...Both."

"I see. I see. Quite a surprise really. You look so innocent, but you're nothing of the sort...You're quite a vixen...a fiery red vixen.

Well the good news is that, so far, you seem in reasonable health Claire. There are no obvious signs of disease. However we'll make sure of this tomorrow. Be here at 2pm, ready to move in. I've prepared a room. Provided the final assessment of your skills meets the standards I expect, you'll be able to start immediately. You'll be on probation until the 15th February.

I'll just remove this plastic speculum now, you can then do a urine sample in this beaker, and then you can get dressed."

"Thank you Maam,"

"One last thing Claire, it's Matron from now on, not Maam. Is that clear?"

"Yes Maam. I mean yes Matron."

***

Inevitably, as Claire started to dress, she could not find her panties. Marion enjoyed telling her that she would not get them back, they'd be kept in her file until she left her post.

Claire protested, explaining they were her best undies, But Marion simply told her to go and buy more...in white.

Having shown her to the door, Marion returned.

"Well Jane, I hope you enjoyed meeting Claire, Tomorrow you're going to get very much better acquainted..."

"I didn't exactly meet her Marion."

"No but you did see and smell her didn't you. She's a pretty little thing isn't she?"

I decided it was best not to pass comment on Claire's beauty in case Marion used what I said against me.

She undid the gag, unpegged the panties from my nose and removed the metal clamps from my arms. There were angry red marks on both of my forearms as a result of my struggles to watch.

I stood up and rubbed my arms with my hands to relieve the soreness.

"Before you go," Marion said "just slip off your jeans and panties will you Jane and get into the chair. I just need to check you're also in good health."

"But Matron, is that really necessary?"

"Just do it Jane...please?"

I removed my ankle boots and jeans and climbed in to the chair. Settling in to the backrest, I then lifted my hips, and rolled my panties down my legs. Marion stood in front of me, her arm outstretched to collect her prize.

She then lifted my legs, located them in to the stirrups and adjusted them outwards. My charms were revealed to her once more...

"Well well Jane, look what we've got here. You've let yourself go haven't you. You're nearly as hairy again as young Claire was. Does Fay prefer you like this? How I'll enjoy watching Claire shave you clean tomorrow. You'll have some explaining to do when you next see Fay...how deliciously humiliating for you..."

Her fingers reached down between my legs...even though I knew what was coming, the moment of humiliation was still embarrassing.

"Yes, as I thought Jane. Even though you're on your period, you're sopping wet. These panties are damp too. You're as horny as you ever were. And so cooperative again..."

It was true, all of it true. I desperately wanted Marion to bind me to the chair and then stimulate me to obtain the relief I craved. The sights, sounds and smells of the surgery, Claire and of course Matron had turned me on so much...

"I'll keep these," she said, folding up my bikinis. You can have Claire's, they're on the table in a plastic bag. Go home and masturbate if you must, I haven't got time to attend to you...

Be back here tomorrow at 1.30 pm. There are preparations to make for Claire. You know the dress code. Claire will be treating you, so do not wash or shave, and make sure your bladder is full.

You know the way out, turn the lights off as you leave," and with that she swept out of the room.

***

To be continued...

12