All Comments on 'Adjusting My Attitude Pt. 06'

by Carl_Bradford

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
teehaateehaaover 4 years ago
Confused. Angry. Horrified.

I'm confused because laura the self professed dominatrix seems to don't know even the absolute basics of BDSM and how to applie them.

I'm angry because either she lied against Nicky or she didn't had the first clue of what she was doing. As I said in one of my coments I feared that she would prove points first and care second. In the end I'm not really convinced she cares at all. If she cared she would get her arse out of her stuck up ass and started to really comunicate even if that wasnt quite slavelike. If she cared enough she would do this such as did. If paul could do this with nicky. Laura can do the same.

And I'm horrified about the last sentence. Somewhere to train blowjobs? For the love of god no no no. Not this filty gloryhole thing please. I couldn't stand this.

I said I woul leave the series if I sensed abuse... I sensed it. But because I stupidly care about this fictional people I'm staying around. Watching a live carcrash of a relationship.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 4 years ago

Have to agree, the "I don't know anything about BDSM" comment was a 180 from previous information we had.

mul717ud35mul717ud35over 4 years ago
This is a fascinating rollercoaster ride

I can't stop reading and the great thing is that there seems to be so much more to come as all characters are developed in this fantastic fantasy world. One of the things I'm most grateful for is that it's not taking a month to get the next chapter because as soon as I read one I'm desperate for the next. Keep them coming!

Carl_BradfordCarl_Bradfordover 4 years agoAuthor
OK, you got me

In Laura's mind and mine, there was a distinction between serious BDSM and the kind of teasing she had done as a gentle dominatrix. I recognize that most people would disagree with that distinction--apologies.

As for the glory hole, I would point out that for Nikki, the ends justified the means--she suggested a one-time exposure to that experience to satisfy Laura's preoccupation with forced oral, hoping to replace the repetitive, pointless, and lonely sucking practice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It's pretty obvious

You've dug yourself into an ever deepening hole with this story. Like so many other authors it just becomes more and more extreme and enters total la la land. So now you've tried to soften Laura's character, but that's just conflicting with previous events. You might as well conclude it with him being total subjugated and feminised then tossed aside when Laura finds someone who's not a total loonpot that she can actually respect. Just do it, and end this fuck up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am surprised that psychiatrist Nicky in the story and readers that left comments have ignored the impact of Laura’s cuckolding of Dan. It was hinted at as a possibility earlier in the story, but still not something that Dan would be able to adjust to as easily as he could adjust to, say, being whipped. And his depression set in after she slept with her coworker, but everyone seems focused on his humiliation of sucking on a dildo. I think his depression would be more from seeing his owner and woman he wants to marry after the year is over sleep with another man. I would have expected Nicky to have addressed it with both Dan and Laura.

CFHCurtisCFHCurtis6 months ago

Great story and well written. Lost interest when the feminization started......but that's just my personal opinion and nothing negative. (feminization is one of the few hard limits on my Fet profile 😅)

I'll finish the series and read one of your other ones, I'm sure.

-Cheers

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous