Mistress' Pleasure Slave

Story Info
Mistress K trains her pleasure slave to worship at her feet.
11.6k words
4.51
16.9k
22

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 02/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sexykit
Sexykit
312 Followers

ONE - The Call of the Sub

There is something about a naturally submissive man that calls to me. Wherever I am, whatever I'm doing, my eyes are drawn to him, in the same way the fragrance of fresh coffee or the taste of bitter, dark chocolate will seize my attention and excite my senses. Whether it's his longing gaze, which he quickly averts when he is discovered, or the respectful way he holds himself to be ready to assist without pushing himself forward without invitation, he singles himself out in a crowd. And what a joy it is, when fate guides a lost lamb into the path of a hungry she-wolf.

As I approached my favourite bohemian cafe, my hand outstretched to open the door, a very male hand got there first, and a deep, quiet voice said, 'Please, allow me."

Accepting the chivalrous gesture, I stepped through the door and looked back at the gentleman, for this is what he was. My gaze took him in. He was tall and handsome, with a kind face, laughter lines and a mischievous twinkle in his eye, belying his age, which I put to be somewhere in his late 60s. He was dressed in well-fitting jeans and a button-down shirt, over a lambs wool V-neck sweater. He clearly was someone who had led an active life and his body was still strong and

Gesturing for me to go ahead to the counter, I quickly ordered a pot of Earl Grey tea and settled into my favourite shabby-chic sofa in the bay window, overlooking the busy street market. The man ordered a coffee and turned to look for a seat, his eyes first searching me out, then quickly looking away nervously.

Oh, yes. He is quite suitable.

As his eyes scanned the room and once again alighted on me, I held his eyes with a smile and beckoned him forward. The man seemed taken aback but grinned shyly and made his way over. Once he reached me, he seemed to realise that there were no other chairs, and the only space was next to me.

'Sit down and join me,' I purred, softening the order with a smile. The man immediately sat, careful not to press his leg against my skirt-clad thigh. Such a good boy. Oh yes, he'll do nicely.

"My name is Kate," I said, holding out my pale, slender hand with its freshly manicured blood red nails.

"Richard," he returned quickly, reaching out to take my hand, almost bringing it to his lips, then blushing and holding it awkwardly for a moment too long, "A pleasure to make your acquaintance, Kate."

Such a sweet, shy boy. Clearly, he needs a firm hand to guide him.

"Well, Richard, let's get to know one another a little better. Tell me about yourself."

In the hour that followed, I knew that Richard was exactly what I was looking for. Sensitive, well-educated and respectful but also unable to keep sneaking glances at my ample cleavage, peeking out from the tailored silk blouse I was wearing, and from my snug knee-length skirt, down my long silky stocking-clad calves to my patent black heels. He was clearly aroused, but way too respectful or nervous to act on it.

Looking at my slim gold watch, I smiled and said, 'Well, I really must go but I would like to see you again."

"Oh, yes, Kate, I'd like that very much," Richard replied eagerly, "Maybe I could take you out for dinner, or maybe a movie?"

"Richard, you seem like a sweet boy, but let me be very clear. If we see each other again it will be on my terms. You will give me your phone number and I will call you when I have need of you. If you want to see me then you will follow my instructions to the letter."

Richard seemed a little stunned at this turn of events, but the dilation of his pupils and the flaring of his nostrils as he breathed heavier revealed how much this thought excited him. "I have enjoyed your company, Richard, but I know that I could enjoy you much more if you put yourself entirely in my control. You have a lot to learn and I am a very experienced teacher. A very exacting, very thorough teacher. Trust me when I say that your body will be in very experienced hands."

The play of emotions on Richard's face as he listened to my proposition was quite amusing - shock, interest, excitement, lust, fear. The poor boy didn't know what to make of it, but the tenting in his jeans that he unsuccessfully tried to hide with his coffee cup indicated that his body was fully on board.

With fumbling fingers, Richard pulled his phone out of his back pocket, the movement angling his body causing his arm to brush the side of my breast, causing him to blush deeply and mumble his apologies.

Phone numbers exchanged, I gracefully stood and left the cafe, smiling back at Richard who remained sitting, red-faced and flustered, still trying to process of what he had agreed to.

TWO - The Summons

It took Richard another 30 minutes and another cup of strong coffee to gather his wits and leave the cafe. He'd moved to Kate's spot on the sofa, still warm from her heart-shaped ass and with, he fancied, the lingering scent of her perfume. He ran through their interaction in his mind. Kate was a very beautiful woman. Younger than him, definitely, but no mere slip of a girl. She was tall and slender with a surprisingly generous bottom and ample breasts that he couldn't help but notice as the top three buttons on her cream silk shirt had been open and he had caught tantalising glimpses of the upper swells of her creamy breasts and just a hint of lacy bra cup. Despite her simmering sexuality, this lady had class and poise. There was something about her bearing that made him think she held a position of power and expected to be obeyed. It was an intoxicating combination that left Richard's pulse racing and his hands clammy.

Finally, he made himself get up and go back to the house he'd shared with his wife before her passing. Although time had passed, it was still a lonely existence and Richard craved the feel of a woman in his bed - the smell, touch and taste of a soft, female body kept him awake at night. There was nothing that he loved more than pleasuring a woman, hearing her soft sighs, moans and screams of pleasure from his skilful hands and mouth. Even if his efforts were never reciprocated, it would be worth it for the pleasure it would give him to know that he'd brought such a release.

Mid-way through his daily set of press ups, Richard was startled by his phone vibrating against his groin. Panting, he stopped to wrench it out of his front pocket only to still as he read the message.

'Come to my house - 22 Magnolia Avenue - tonight at 7pm. When you arrive, take the scarf you will find and blindfold yourself tightly before knocking. Mistress K'

Mistress K? Surely that must be Kate? He didn't give out his phone number to many people and met attractive ladies even less frequently. So, Kate, or should he say, Mistress K, wanted to meet him tonight? Richard was caught between wanting to rush there right now, even though it was only three o' clock in the afternoon, and run for the hills. This wasn't just a date with an attractive woman, which was nerve-wracking enough. No, this was a summons by a beautiful, dominant woman, a Mistress no less. What would she have him do? What if he disappointed her? It didn't bear thinking about. In some ways it would be better to play it safe, to ignore the text and go back to his mundane sexless existence. But, of course, he wasn't going to do that. He wasn't going to waste his life on the what ifs he knew would torture him of he didn't take up this once in a lifetime opportunity.

Richard spent the next few hours preparing himself, emotionally and physically. He went out for a bracing walk by the harbour to settle his nerves and then had a healthy lunch before scrubbing himself in the bath. He debated what to wear, but settled for his navy suit trousers, light blue button-down shirt and a tie. He polished his shoes to a high shine and carefully shaved until his face was smooth, dabbing on just a little cologne to finish. Ready as I'll ever be, he thought to himself wryly.

With nearly an hour to spare, Richard took a slow walk to Magnolia Avenue. Ordinarily, he would have driven, but tonight Richard needed to move, and the walk would do him good. This whole situation was totally out of his experience and was nothing like the Catholic Youth Organization mixed dances he remembered fondly, which was the last time he'd been dressed up for a date with anyone other than his wife.

Richard waited across the street from number 22, a pretty little detached cottage-style house with a well-kept garden. I'm sure that weeds wouldn't dare to settle uninvited in the beds of this powerful Mistress, he thought with a smirk.

Finally, the appointed time had arrived, and Richard opened the gate and made his way down the path, his eyes fixed on the while silk scarf blowing in the magnolia-scented evening breeze, which had been loosely tied to the door knocker.

Removing the scarf, he looked up and down the street, wondering what anyone would think of his behaviour. Ah well, in for a penny, he though as he tied it tightly around his eyes and then blindly felt for the knocker to rap firmly.

THREE - Learning the Rules

A strong knock alerted me to Richard's arrival. The rap of a man who knew what he wants and is ready to take it. Good. I like to keep my pets off-balance, but they need to have to fortitude to face the many challenges I will give them and to come out of it triumphant. Checking my watch, I noted he was right on time. Another point on his favour as he would come to understand that I could not abide tardiness, making me wait was wholly unacceptable, and any breach of my directions would result in punishment.

Without making him wait any longer, I opened the door, took Richard's hand and led him inside, shutting the door gently behind him.

With the sound of the street muted, I became aware of his heavy breathing and his scent - a blend of his spicy cologne and the light layer of fresh sweat on his skin. Whether this was a result of his journey or his obvious excitement wasn't clear. I moved closer to check his blindfold and became aware that he had turned his head slightly to take a deep breath of my hair as it brushed his shoulder.

Satisfied that he had followed my orders, I had him slip off his shoes before leading him from the hallway into the conservatory, a comfortable glass-walled room which overlooked the darkening garden.

As Richard moved to speak, I pressed my fingertip against his lips. It was clear that he wanted to taste me as his lips started to part at the touch of my finger, but he quickly closed them without the need for reprimand. Such a good boy. I could feel the tension in his body, so excited but so unsure.

"Hello, sweet boy. I'm so glad you followed my instructions and are ready to place yourself in my hands. Now, you have been blindfolded because you need to earn the pleasure of seeing me this evening. I have taken the time to dress for the occasion and good things come to those who wait."

Richard sucked in a breath and blindly searched for my voice as though he could suddenly see though his bindings if only he concentrated hard enough.

"Listen carefully so that you understand and remember the Rules. I do so hate repeating myself and I'm sure that you want to please me. Every time I call you to my home, you will undress at the door before entering my sight. Know this: you are mine now. When you answered my call and willingly entered my home, you gave me full dominion over your body and mind. It is only right and fitting that you humble yourself before me and give me full view of my property, don't you agree, pet?" Richard nodded mutely, the tilt of his head and his unwavering attention evidence that he hung on my every word.

"However," I continued in a softer tone, moving closer to wrap myself around him and breathe the words into the shell of his ear, "On this occasion, I want to unwrap my gift personally. Kneel down at my feet, sweet boy, so that I may begin."

Richard eagerly dropped to his knees and reached out sightlessly to trying to ascertain where I was standing.

"Oh, no, naughty boy, you don't get to touch," I scolded lightly, "Put your hands behind your back and keep them there until I tell you to move them."

Richard pulled his arms back obediently and clasped his hands together, gripping firmly as if to hold himself back from temptation.

"Much better, pet. Now, let's see what you've got for me," I purred, kneeling in front of him and running my hands over his broad shoulders and down his wide chest, noticing how his nipples pebbled beneath the fabric. Sliding my hands up to his tie, I slowly slipped the silk through the knot and slid it from around his neck.

"Hmm, I believe I'm going to need that later," I smirked deviously.

Using just my fingertips, I slowly freed each button, revealing a firm, lightly tanned chest with a smattering of silvery hairs. Gently running my fingers through the warm fur, I eased the shirt from his shoulders and down his arms to fall to the floor behind him. Firm, toned skin begged me to touch and tease and I happily obliged, letting my fingernails gently trace the dips and bulges of his muscles.

"Oh yes, very nice, pet. You have kept yourself in shape. I think I need a closer inspection." Kneeling closer, I brought my lips to the juncture of his neck and shoulder and breathed warm, moist breath against his skin, causing it to goose pimple as a light shudder of pleasure coursed through my sweet pet. Unable to resist, I licked a line from his neck to his collarbone then down to the copper-coloured disk of his nipple, which got even harder as I lapped a tantalising circle around his areola before kissing and sucking that eager nub into the hot wetness of my mouth.

Kneeling closer still, I allowed my corseted breasts to lightly brush his chest, causing him to moan lowly; a moan I cut short when I sunk my fingers into his hair and pressed my lips to his in a possessive kiss.

Although initially startled, Richard soon caught on and reached round to grip my waist and pull me more firmly against his chest, plundering my lips with his.

Immediately, I pulled back, pinching both his nipples firmly in reprimand, "Behave, boy! Know your place! I am the one who decides what and how much you shall be rewarded with. You are never to take without permission. I know you are new to this, so this time I will help you. Clasp your hands behind your back again. Now!"

Richard shamefacedly returned his hands behind his back and interlocked his fingers while I moved behind him, binding his wrists with his silk tie, wickedly teasing him by rubbing my breasts against his back in the process.

"There now. Bound tight and out of temptation's way. What do you say to your Mistress, pet?" Seeing Richard struggle to reconcile my previous instruction to be silent with this new order, I took pity on him, "You may speak."

Richard raised his face to me again, before respectfully saying, "Thank you, Mistress. I am very grateful for your guidance."

"Nicely done, pet," I praised, impressed at how quickly he had accepted my dominance and his need for firm guidelines, "But here is your next Rule. When you are here, you are not your own person, you are my property. Therefore, you do not have permission to refer to yourself in the first person, you must use the term 'this one'. Now, let's try that again," I prompted.

Richard straightened his back, bowed his head and repeated, "Thank you, Mistress, 'this one' is grateful for Your guidance."

"Such a precious pet, you have pleased me with your submission, so now we shall both get a treat. Stand up," I commanded, staying in my kneeling position while he rose to his feet with difficulty, staggering a little as he struggled to get his balance without the use of his eyes or hands. Had he been able to see there was no way that I would have been kneeling before him, however, in this position, I was able to remove his belt, running the fine leather through my fingers and thinking wicked thoughts, before putting it aside and undoing his trousers.

If I had any qualms about whether Richard was enjoying being under my control, the way his manhood strained against the confines of his tight black trunks was ample proof of his excitement. Tugging both his trousers and boxers down his thighs and off, Richard's thick, hard cock sprang into view, just inches from my face. Already glistening with precum, his ruddy cockhead swayed, throbbing with every beat of his heart.

I licked my lips and murmured, "Oh my, you are a big boy, aren't you?"

With my lips so close to his cock, Richard groaned gently as my warm breath caressed his shaft and made his balls tighten in anticipation. Such a foolish boy to imagine that a Mistress would kneel and pleasure a slave? Preposterous! I had much to teach him about his place in my world and that lesson would start tonight.

Standing quickly, I ordered him back to his knees. Much better. Order had once again been restored to the world.

"OK, sweet boy, I promised you a reward for your behaviour. You have earned the right to worship my body with your eyes." Slipping behind him, I deftly untied his blindfold, letting it fall to the floor, before returning to stand before him.

Blinking at the sudden brightness of the room, Richard drank me in with his eyes. At first, he didn't know where to look and his gaze darted everywhere at once, trying to take it all in simultaneously, before starting at my feet and working his way back up - from my towering black patent leather heels, up my sheer seamed stockings to my tight leather pencil skirt, which clung lovingly to my long, shapely legs and generous hips. Then beyond, past my narrow waist, nipped in by the severe corset which cupped and displayed my plump, creamy breasts. Then further, up the curve of my neck to my crimson lips, and dark smoky eyes. Finally, he took in my long, glossy black hair, which cascaded over the milky skin of my bare shoulders, leading his gaze down to the long, soft leather gloves that encased my slender arms and hands. Hands that could give such pleasure, but at this moment held a wicked-looking black leather riding crop.

Sucking in a breath, Richard's eyes widened in lust and fear.

FOUR - At the Feet of a Goddess

Mistress K was magnificent. That was the only way to describe Her. As I knelt at Her feet and looked up at Her imposing figure, I felt like a supplicant worshipping a Goddess, for that's what She was to me. This woman had chosen me, a starving male, out of all the men who would have gratefully thrown themselves at Her feet. She had invited me into Her home, dressed to inspire awe and toyed so deliciously with me. I was lightheaded with wonderment, not least because of the surging flow of blood to that appendage between my thighs, which was harder than I'd been for many years. Surely, She must be a supernatural angel who had put an arousal spell on me?

My gaze kept returning to the evil-looking riding crop in Mistress' hand. What was She going to do with that? As a former rancher with thirty-five head of beef cattle, I was aware that some animals needed encouragement to follow direction, but did Mistress not know that I would follow Her anywhere, do anything that She demanded without question. I was under Her spell and wouldn't wish it any other way.

Gazing back at Mistress' face I saw Her watching me with an appraising look on Her face and a satisfied smile on Her glossy lips. I wonder what She saw when She looked at me? I had always strived to keep myself fit and healthy. Despite, or maybe because of, the brush with death I'd had nearly two decades ago, I refused to let age be more than a number. I worked out every day and lived each day as if it were my last, seizing life's pleasures whenever and wherever they arose. And now, here I was at the feet of my Goddess, awaiting Her pleasure with bated breath. A Goddess with a smile on Her face as if I had already pleased Her. Was there anything better in this life?

Sexykit
Sexykit
312 Followers