Adjusting My Attitude Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What else can you suggest?"

"Why don't you take Danielle out with you on a few Saturdays—say, for shopping and lunch? You'll have even more control than you are at home, because Danielle won't want to bring attention to herself in pubic, but you can have a positive interaction with each other. Meanwhile, your slave gets used to presenting as a female in public and observes other women in action. Plus, if she's going to present as female, she needs to know more about clothing and fashion."

Laura: "Duhh. Why didn't I think of that? I'm obviously too close to this problem."

Me: "None of this is, strictly speaking, about my expertise anyway. But there is one more thing I learned from my fiancé. How much do you know about BDSM?"

Laura: "Just what the letters stand for—not my thing, really."

Me: "It wasn't on my radar, either, until Paul put me to work in his club. Anyway, two points about any BDSM encounter: safe words and aftercare. You know what safe words are, right?"

Laura: "They're pre-arranged words that the submissive used to signal the dominant person to slow down or stop, right?"

Me: "Exactly. Well, look at Dan's—and I use that name intentionally, even though you want him to act like Danielle—look at Dan's self-indenture to you. Usually, a slave is sold to someone who may or may not know the slave, but in this case he had a deep relationship with you before he enslaved himself for love, not money or punishment. In effect, just like a bondage submissive Dan gave up all his power to you as a dominant—only, in THIS BDSM scene he's a submissive for an entire year, and he has NO SAFE WORD to ask you to slow down, let alone stop."

Laura: "Crap—once you say it like that, it's obvious. I was just trying to get him to obey me so we could retrain him. Now you make it sound like I've been abusing him for the past two months."

Me: "Legally, it's not slave abuse, but he is under a lot of strain. Perhaps it's even worse for him than for the average slave, because he went into this with his eyes open, expecting you to do things to control him, but now any disapproval from the woman he loves just adds stress. You can't do much about a safe word unless you're satisfied that he is obedient—that's your call, not mine. I would suggest, however, that when you use him for pleasure or when you decide to discipline him, he needs a little aftercare, just like my master always gave me after he did a scene with me. Once you've gotten what you want from him—either sexual satisfaction or obedience or both—let him loose, wrap him in a blanket, give him some water, let him cuddle with you and tell him it's OK if he cries a little. However you do it, make sure he knows you're satisfied with his behavior, that you still care about him. You're in charge, but you're happy with him. Can you try that?"

Laura replied, nodding her head, swallowing as if she were on the edge of tears. "I'm glad Ms. Williams introduced us."

Me: "One more thing, just to be clear: Nothing Dan told me sounded like he was complaining about you or criticizing you. Beth told me the same thing, that any time someone mentioned you he was quick to defend you. That says to me that he really hopes that you can be together after this year."

"So do I—thank you so much."

As a psychiatrist, there was one more thing I needed to dissuade her from—this pointless sucking on a dildo. Once might be OK to discipline or train him, but constantly sucking that toy would just destroy his self-worth for no reason. But I had to be careful how I approached the matter, because Laura was within her rights to order her slave to do such things. "I also want to discuss some of your training techniques to see how effective they are in motivating the slave to behave in the manner you expect. Dan showed me the suction-cup dildo you have him swallow for sucking practice, but if you really want him to experience cock-sucking without the full humiliation of knowing the guy and looking into the guy's eyes as he blows him, I know this place you could take him to. . ."

(To be continued}

12