All Comments on 'Bee's Story, My Story Ch. 00'

by tlvanitycard

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
ThePsychiatristThePsychiatrist4 months ago

Enjoyed it despite the brevity . Clear potential as a writer .

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I don't normally like series, but this has potential. Looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

make an innocent date with your brother, dress slutty complete with caramel glossy lips and white french manicure... hand job, blowjob and cum face poyr start

SociallyDistortedSociallyDistorted4 months ago

Off to a good start! I like the 1st person real time aspect of the story. Hope that it continues!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Not really much of a story. Nothing happened!

ScottishTexanScottishTexan4 months ago

If this is for real and not fiction, then I will offer you the following advice:

(1) go for it. Life's too short for regrets. If you don't carefully probe your brother to see if he would be open to trying an incestuous relationship, your going to wonder "what if" for the rest of your life. I know because I have a thing for a first cousin (daughter of my mother's youngest sister).

(2) force yourself to make your approach very slowly. You'll definitely have to make the first move because if the feelings between the two of you are mutual, then he's every bit as scared and unsure as you feel right now. He's not going to be brave enough to make the first move. If your relationship is such that you never show familial affection, then additional time will be needed to get closer to him. Start with a casual touch here and there. Rest your hand on his shoulders, cup his elbow in the palm of your hand when he's holding something. Take a week or two then mention that you wish that your family were "huggers". See if you can work him up to hugging each other to say good morning, good night, and good byes.

If he rejects the approach, then you know that it was never meant to be. But if he takes advantage of the open affection, maybe he will give as good as he takes. That will be a positive response.

(3) If the two of you are comfortable being touchers and huggers, kissing his cheek is the logical next step. But before you go there, examine the conversational side of your relationship. You mentioned that he has reached out to you instead of your parents at times. Has any of that been for help with his love life? 🤔 Only you can gauge if or when you can have intimate and spicy talks. You may need to work on that in parallel with the increased affection or put it on the back burner until an appropriate time.

You're a huntress stalking her prey. You might get a lucky shot in and bag your brother. Then again, you might be forced to admit that discretion is the better part of Valor and let him go. But at least if you tried and failed, you'll have no regrets.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hmmmm

Given the timend available, AND your horniness, yoy should have grabbed the golden ring and gone after consummation.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Nothing has happened, it's not a story. You're telling it like it really happened to you. If so, and you didn't get your

desired outcome, just keep writing what you hoped would happen: e.g. "he walked into my room naked and invited me to play with his cock". It's not rocket science, and I'll bet it will be really hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertlvanitycard@tlvanitycard
Hello! Call me Bee! A little about myself, since I’m not sure I ever really did that in any of the chapters. I’m a singer and an artist/animator. I’m 5’7, kinda skinny but not thin or athletic. Curvy. Green eyes. Dark brown wavy hair, currently down to mid back. I’m a very pal...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES