All Comments on 'Adopting a New Outlook'

by TheHunter413

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
BruceWoBruceWo4 months ago

Such a great story. Only problem is waiting for next chapter.

Frankie1952Frankie19524 months ago

Loved it, what a build up though. More please. Hope these 3 are going to get even more involved with each other. NO outsiders please.

seasteve123seasteve1234 months ago

That was really good. I wonder what the parents are going to say. Then you for the fun read.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

What a doozy! A really difficult read. So much meandering through the nuances and scatter-brain emotions slash actions.

Still, worth the read, thank You.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wow! We need more of this story! This is some of the best that I have seen.

Baldy11Baldy114 months ago

Absolutely hope you write more! Would love to see what happens with Danni and Jess as well as if Jess ever decides to have full sex with Aaron. Would also be interested to see if both girls got to read all of his works to fully understand everything in his head.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Nice story, but the last chapter needs editing so it flows better.

fixer43fixer434 months ago

A continuation would be nice. So would getting a proofreader...

EnochlesisEnochlesis4 months ago

There was a lot of depth to this story, and I appreciated the way it built up. I think a bit of gentle editing would improve the flow, but you've got the talent to give your characters inner life and that's 95% of the battle.

BillyJack68BillyJack684 months ago

Truly fantastic story. Well written and detailed. Maybe not an erotic story as much as a love story, but still absolutely loved it. I also hope there is a sequel to this story.

IEnjoyEroticaIEnjoyErotica4 months ago

A well written, beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Five stars. It wasn't always abundantly clear who was talking. Just a bit of cleanup of the dialog, some editing to fix missing words and typos, and this will be one of the better stories on Literotica.

16BattleshipGunner16BattleshipGunner3 months ago

More on how all three love grows for each other, it's the only way it really can go.

pcman1950pcman19503 months ago

Another truly fine story. As has been suggested by others, this story deserves a careful edit and proofreading to polish it to its deserved potential. Further stories of these three would be wonderful.

lanslot78063lanslot780633 months ago

great story. don't stop!! Loved it, 6 stars. I want to see where this goes.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Thank you!

Sir, may I have more please?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous