Adopting a New Outlook

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all ran off to change. I found myself changing from my blue jeans into a pair of gym shorts and shedding my dress shirt for a plain T-shirt. I was back in the hallway when I heard a hushed yell from the other room.

"No."

I inched closer, socks muting my steps across the hard wood.

"Come on Lil." Jess urged, "You'll look hot."

"I..." Lily paused, "Just no,"

"You know you want to try 'em on," Jess pushed. I heard a rustling. "I'm not saying walk out there just like that, perv." Nice deflection Jess.

Another rustling and Jess saying, "Yes," in hushed triumph. Then a closet opening, hangars shifting. Jess kept letting out a string of no's until stopping on one. "Yes," she said as the closet door closed, and a drawer opened. Another string of no's until another, "Yes." I heard some movement before she spoke again. "That'll look cute. You got another pair of those, I was wholly unprepared to spend the night, and I don't really feel like sleeping in jean shorts." Another rustling and Jess spoke again, voice a little shaky, "You need me to go change in the bathroom?"

Lily laughed, "Nah, just turn around perv."

I retreated before I was caught, back to the movie paused on the TV. Back to the somewhat diminished warmth of the blanket. They soon returned, both absolutely adorable. They wore near-matching pajama shorts and, as if they hadn't been short enough to begin with, they each had rolled the waistband on itself. Lily, beside the slightly taller Jess, both pairs of legs fully on display as they gracefully returned to the warmth of the blanket.

The movie played again as they tried to get comfortable. They both started scooting closer until their heads rested on me. I hardly remember dozing off, but I did. Well after, I heard the soft sound of sleep from both of them. Jessie's hair tickled my arm from where she rested against my shoulder. I bent my head down slightly pressing my lips to the top of Lily's head. She nuzzled in closer, using my chest as her pillow. Sleep took me soon after.

While a couch can serve perfectly well to seat three people, it is entirely unprepared to sleep three. We managed well enough, though I woke well before sunrise. Jessie's open eyes found mine in the soft glow of the TV. She leaned closer, whispering softly into my ear, "Shush, don't move." Her finger pointed down. I found the pressure on my lap to be Lily. Softly breathing, using my lap for a pillow, and right in front of her forehead, I was standing at full attention. The blanket had fallen back from Jess and my side and was currently wrapped entirely around Lily's snoozing form. "She stole my blanket," Jessie huffed while clutching another she'd found around her and part of me.

I shifted just a bit, enough to alert Lily's sleepy mind that it too should move. Her head moved just a bit as she burrowed a new nest into my lap. Her hand moved up like she was trying to grip a pillow. What her hand found in front of her face was certainly not a pillow. I froze, Jessie gasped, and Lily didn't let go. Jess whispered again, her words a soft moan, "I probably shouldn't, but I find that really fucking hot."

I found myself frozen, pardon the pun, stiff as her grip tightened and retracted, almost imperceptively. "Mmm, looks like she likes her new toy." She nipped at my neck before turning my lips to hers. She kissed me again, causing me to twitch in Lily's hand. She flattened her hand and pressed, moving it forward like she was trying to rub a fold from a blanket. Her hand returned when it stilled. "Fuck," Jess moaned into my ear again. She surprised me by placing two fingers between my lips. She tickled my tongue with her fingernails until I closed my lips around them. Another wiggle and she pulled them free, hand traveling down her belly. My breath caught as wet fingers slid nimbly past her shorts. Lily's shorts.

"Fuck," I moaned as I twitched again. Lily's grip tightened, trying to reign in the beast. A small war raged in my mind, but every time I told myself I should stop this, I was given another reason not to.

Jessie's breathing was heavy when she leaned close again. Her mouth found my neck again, as her lips marched a path to my ear. "Are you wondering what she's dreaming about." I could smell her then, as her fingers worked her magic beneath her shorts. She would moan, I would twitch, Lily's hand would reassert its dominance. I felt like I was losing my mind.

I pinched my arm harder than I intended to. "It's no dream, Hun." She moaned as she said the last, "That really is your sweet innocent little sister with her hand around her big bro's hard cock." She bit my neck, stifling her moan, when she came. Hard. Come the morning, I'd find, hard enough to draw blood.

I don't know how I didn't shoot in my shorts. I also don't know how I managed to fall asleep rock hard, but I drifted off anyways.

Morning came to the smell of coffee, laying by myself across the couch with two blankets. Jess walked in, handing me a cup. I grasped it greedily. "Did that really happen?"

She giggled, "I know, crazy right. Who would've guessed between all that sexual repression there were two horn ball teenagers underneath."

"You should stop Jess." My heart wasn't in the plea.

She shook her head, and sounded every bit a spoiled teen, "I don't wanna!" She leaned closer, "I don't think you two want me to either." She skipped off when she heard the bathroom door open.

"All yours," Lily shouted as she retreated beyond her bedroom door.

"All yours," Jess mouthed to me as she disappeared into the hall.

I'm going to hell, I thought to myself as I leaned back.

A few minutes later Lily shuffled into the kitchen, dressed in jean shorts and a little pink spaghetti strap top. I shook my head and returned my mug to the sink when I heard Jess calling for me. I made my way down the hall. She peeked out through a crack in the door. "Grab me a towel. I forgot." I retreated to the linen closet, grabbing one from the top shelf. I plucked another for myself when I took a sniff of my shirt. I held the towel through the door, turning towards my bedroom before her hand reached out. "Give me, uh, two seconds." She closed the door and I waited. I heard her shuffling around for a time. Must have been two minutes at least before the door opened again. Her hair was still damp, framing her smile as she stood with a bundle of clothes under her arm and her towel expertly tucked.

"Two seconds," I chided.

She just smirked and said, "Girl time."

"Why was I waiting?"

"Can I use your room?" she asked.

"Jess is in the kitchen, probably starting breakfast. You could just use hers if you wanted."

She shook her head playfully, "Nah, I was gonna steal one of your shirts."

"Lily's clothes might fit you better," I said as she turned to the side, allowing me access to the doorway, but not without brushing up against her. Again, I was left wondering what she was thinking.

"Speaking of," she started cryptically, "This is for you." She held a piece of black cloth up to my face, so close I couldn't quite make it out, but altogether close enough to smell it. It was as if arousal was bottled up as perfume. Instantly I was hard.

She placed them in my hand as I stared. "Sexy underwear," she whispered, "I talked her into wearing them last night." Not Jessie's underwear, Lily's. I felt my hardness jump. Jess giggled. "Seems like someone's excited." Her free hand found my stomach as she leaned in again, "Make sure they find their way back into the hamper. Wouldn't want to raise suspicions." She then sauntered off, taking a few steps down the hall, before stopping a moment to let me in on a profound new secret. She glanced around, surveying her surroundings. Once sure we were safe from prying ears, she spoke softly, "By the way. She wasn't asleep."

When the door closed, I lost all semblance of control I had. I turned on the shower to mask any noise. I breathed in her arousal as my other hand furiously worked away. I felt mad with lust. All the little teasing, bubbling up beneath the surface, I was liable to explode. Spent, I found myself breathing labored, the scent of her still lingering in my nose as I clutched those silky black panties. I took another quick sniff before depositing them back in the hamper. The wall was a mess, but thankfully, tile wipes down easily. I finally took a few relieving breaths as the water hit me; mind temporarily clear of the blinding lust that had been building.

Finishing in the bathroom, I retreated to my room to find Jess, wearing her jean shorts from the day before and one of my dress shirts, tied in that cute little farm girl style. She gave me a Cheshire smile and asked, "Feel better now?"

I took a deep breath and replied, "I do."

"No more moral quandaries," she poked.

"Oh, no. I have moral quandaries aplenty," I stepped closer, and she gripped the towel I had wrapped around my waist, pulling me close enough to wrap her arms around me.

The hug was gentle, and thankfully less sexual than the previous few. I thought she would let it be as I felt the air from her breath rushing past my neck, but I was none so lucky. "She smells sweet." She bit my neck, reminding me of last night, blissfully, not in the same spot her teeth had already marked. My brain dug through its sense memory to just minutes before and I swear I could smell her still. And that's when I popped through the fold in the towel. It was the unlikeliest of circumstances that the only towel left would be the only towel we owned, not able to wrap itself around me at least a time and a half. As it was, the tuck was barely holding on, after she had pulled me close to her. That same shift placed the fold just an inch or two closer to the middle to allow for the existence of my current predicament. To my horror, she noticed before I did. Sending a finger to flick at it in an exaggerated poke. "Down boy," she teased.

"Fuck Jess," I said as I did my best to tuck myself away as I moved to my dresser. "Flicking it sure as shit isn't gonna help get it down."

She wrapped her arms around me after I'd put on boxers and was able to drop the towel. "You need me to make a run back to the hamper?"

I groaned, "You are a bad influence, anyone ever tell you that?"

She kissed my shoulder blade, "Pretty much every other person I meet."

"Only every other," I huffed out a laugh as I freed myself enough to pull on a pair of pants.

She scoffed sarcastically, "Some people like the way I am."

I held her cheeks in my palms and kissed her forehead, "I love you just the way you are."

"God you are one cheesy dork," her words belied the happy tears in her eyes as she hugged me. "Dude," she started causing me to snicker, "You are lucky you weren't born with different parts." She paused, "Or I might have been liable to tear you apart."

"Yeah, yeah. Love you too, gotcha." I laughed as she held me tightly.

Chapter 8:

The weeks leading up to our move passed by without any breakout incidents. Jess seemed able to tame her succubus side, but in reality, she may have been stoking the fire behind the scenes. To put it simply, I had lived with the Hunts for 5 years. In those 5 years, I can count on one hand the number of times I caught sight of Lily, less than fully clothed, because it was zero. Two days after her birthday, I stepped out into the hall, to see her returning to her room from the shower, her door hung open, just enough that when I passed and saw the towel drop, I froze. I saw her clear as day. Her lithe form, like a dancer. The soft curve of her hips and the swell of her cheeks. I caught myself from tripping over my own feet and moved off in a hurry before I was caught.

It didn't stop there. Jess would take her shopping on a few occasions. Returning home they retreated to my room, Jess asking for me to give my opinions. She would hold out a shirt for Lily to try. I would hold my breath as she turned her back and changed. It might have been written off as innocent. Jess had done the same little fashion show, but there was always this charge in the air when we were together. Jess liked adding just a little fuel to the fire every time. She would grab or poke her side playfully after she'd removed her shirt, so she would turn just slightly. Enough for me to catch a glimpse of her bra, hiding behind it two nice handfuls of delight. So, my mind would run off again into one of its little fantasies, until I could corral it enough to focus, then it would start again. Jess would ask a question, and Lily would answer, turning, baring herself again, oblivious to the need it fueled in me. Jess knew. She always seemed to know when she could get away with another push.

Suffice it to say, it's strange how quickly you can grow comfortable with it all.

We moved into our new place on the first of August. The Hunts and Jessie's Mom Amanda saw us off. The three of us set in a row in the front seat of my car, sans most of the usual legroom as the trunk and backseat were packed to overflowing. We'd had furniture delivered by a company, but I vastly underestimated the amount of clothes two girls could pack. Rookie mistake, I admit.

We settled in that first night in front of our small TV, on our small couch. Junk food and a good movie lulled us through a tiring first night away from home. I'd like to say I was calm and composed as I lay down to sleep, but I wasn't. I guess I hadn't realized just how much I had come to know my life with the Hunts as home. My dreams had no such issue drawing a parallel. The doctors called them night terrors. One psychiatrist went so far as to say they were simply nightmares. Another thought I had PTSD. In a way, they were all right. That night profoundly affected me, and all the days that followed it, but, as it is with pain, time lessened that wound. The night terrors whittled themselves down to the occasional nightmare, one where I might wake in tears, but at least I wouldn't wake covered in my own sweat.

Sharing the bedroom across the hall, she often would wake from my outbursts. Slipping in on silent feet to crawl atop the covers. She would simply lay beside me, or place an arm around me, or lay her head on my chest and I could allow myself to calm my way back to sleep. I couldn't count on all my fingers and toes the number of times I woke with her presence nearby holding me together, but strangely enough, none of us ever spoke of it. Nick and Aileen no doubt had heard me from time to time. Even Lily, the one who would bring me back from those dark places, never mentioned it. She would greet me with a hug and a, "Good morning," and be on her way. I loved her for it. I'd shared more with her than anyone of those things that kept me up at night, but she never pressed for it. She would listen, as I would tell her of a dream, or a memory, or just come old song that made me think of them. Like I've said before, when it came to the things that really mattered, she was a rock.

I don't know what I expected when I lay down to sleep that night, but I did not expect to wake weeping and shaking. In our new apartment, all three rooms lined up in a row. I was given the middle, by virtue of being the last to choose. My bed lay up against the wall to Lily's room, coincidentally, the same wall where her bed was placed. I tried to breathe through the memories the dream inspired, but I couldn't help it. Then I heard two soft knocks coming from the other side of the wall over my head. She would knock twice on the door before entering before, just a habit really, but I recognized it hazily as her way of asking if I needed her. I knocked twice, hoping that would mean yes and clutched my comforter tight to my chest as I tried to slow my breathing.

She walked in carrying a pillow and dragging the tail end of another blanket behind her. She didn't say a word as she walked up to the side of my bed, lay down the pillow and dragged her own blanket over the comforter she snuck under. She made a few grunts before settling her head over my heart. I could feel the racing slow a little as she lay her arm across me and held tight.

I awoke on my side, with Lily's back to me, my arms around her. Much as I liked the soft sensations that accompanied being the big spoon, I felt a careful extraction necessary before she woke to ask what was poking her. As I tried to remove my arm and back away, Lily's hand reached up to catch mine, pulling it back to her. She sleepily said, "No, come back." She scooted herself back into me, meeting my morning stiffness with her backside. She actually used her butt to position it facing upwards, in a quick trick of flexibility, so she could push back closer to me. "Mmm. You're warm," She said.

For the first time I realized just how much skin was touching. In the night, I hadn't really been in my right mind to notice what she came in wearing, but the feeling of her bare thighs brushing against mine and the thin bit of fabric that, along with my boxers, separated us was simply her panties. I felt myself groan, trying to keep it quiet as I reflexively leaned my hardness into the soft material that covered her. She placed my arm beneath the shirt that had ridden up a bit, on her stomach, keeping her hand there over mine. I made another move to leave, feeling guilty about my reaction to it, but she held tight, refusing to let me go, "No, let's go back to sleep. It's Sunday." She yawned and wiggled her butt. I couldn't stifle the moan, or the way my fingers tried to dig into her stomach.

I had almost managed to find sleep when I got another visitor, I opened my eyes to see her standing there, bare leg showing beneath a barely long enough shirt and a pair scrunched up knee socks. She looked kind of shy as she whispered, "I was just debating whether to try to wake you."

Lily answered, "We're sleeping in."

"Oh?" Came Jessie's reply.

"Yup."

"K," Jess walked around the bed behind me, letting a cool draft hit my back when she pulled up the covers. Lily shivered while Jess said, "Scoot."

Lily managed to keep the contact of our middles, with the help of two indecent hands placed squarely on my butt as Jess gave a little push. I closed my eyes as Lily wiggled herself along my length, trying to settle in again. I breathed in the smell of her skin as she shifted again. My fingernails scratched lightly across her smooth belly, led partially by her own hand. As my hand played across her belly, or up and down her sides, there were moments when she would shiver from my touch and push her back into me. With each brush of my fingers, it became less and less innocent.

She moaned as she led my hand back up her thigh from where it had ventured down to her knee. She lingered for a moment as it brushed against the soft cotton on her hip. In all the shuffling about, I had become firmly wedged between her cheeks. I pushed forward a bit, feeling myself slide an inch or two, separated from her by two small pieces of cloth. She continued guiding my hand, upwards this time, beneath the cloth of her shirt. My fingertips brushed past her ribs, feeling their rise and fall. She pushed, arched her back and slid her butt upwards.

My breath caught in my chest when she pushed back again, up and down, letting out a quiet moan. There was no real disguise to it anymore, not once she began to move herself along my length with a slow and deliberate rhythm. I found myself biting down on her shoulder, not hard enough to break the skin, but enough for her to push back against me again. She started feeling warm as she pushed the blanket down past her chest. I smelled something familiar then. The animal urge it released was only increased when I felt her arousal leaking through her underwear and onto my stiffness as she slid along it. Pretense was gone when she turned to face me.

Our eyes locked and she pounced. She nearly bowled the near forgotten Jess off the bed when her lips met mine. It started slowly. A quick timid peck and then she let herself go. Her hands held onto me tightly, almost afraid if she were to release it the moment would simply melt away. Her tongue danced with mine, increasing the pace as her need plucked my leg, holding it between hers. I felt her growing wetness as she grinded herself against my leg.

123456...8