Adopting a New Outlook

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She writhed as I shifted my hips, gently driving back into her. She turned her head, biting the first thing within reach, when I quickened my pace. My steady assault was met with little moans from Lily and a near scream from Jess. Lily's lips tried to kiss the spot she'd bitten, Jessie's thigh. They locked gazes, Jess matching my pace. Lily's hips rocked and she bit down again. Jess came in an instant, Lily was not far behind.

Her gaze abandoned Jess for mine. Like a feral cat her nails dug into my back. She didn't drag them down, just locked into my back like claws, holding on for dear life as her eyes begged. "Fuck!" she screamed, "Please Aaron... I need..." She repeated, "I need..." Her claws retracted, found a new perch digging in again. I groaned as her legs locked behind me, drawing me in to the hilt. He eyes rolled back, and I pushed through my own orgasm, I felt boiling inside, "I need you," She begged.

I kissed her deeply, showing her, I felt akin. "I'm cumming," we moaned together. Her eyes found mine again, hand finally releasing my back to hold my head close, nearly touching foreheads. Her eyes spoke to me, along with her legs insistent grip, holding me to her. The deep breathing reached its crescendo with a crackle in the air, like the calm before a lightning strike, and then there was the flash, and the roll of thunder.

Everything I had; I gave to her in a torrent. The space of time between that moment and when I fell to her side, clutching her tight, was imperceivable. Her head rested on my upper arm. Her arms were wrapped around me, as mine were around her. Even our legs could not give up their touch, seeking out the fire of the others. I felt awake, asleep, on edge, and never more relaxed at once as I held her tight, unwilling to let go.

"Holy shit!" I heard from behind me, as another hand felt my tender back. "I'm sorry," Jess apologized.

"Nice," Lily laughed as she raised up to look over my shoulder. I suckled her neck, while Jess laughed. "You look like you just had sex with Catwoman."

Jess meowed and Lily purred into my ear. "That's adorable." I decreed.

Lily's fingernails traced the sensitive lines. Her hips shifted our connection closer, leaning forward to lean to my ear, "I love you, Page,"

I smiled in remembrance, "My little Plant,"

My parents, quite the fans of Led Zepplin, had dubbed me Aaron Page Raines. Fully knowing their choice of name Lily was born a week later Lily Plant Hunt. Once we were old enough to join in our parent's frequent debates on the topic of who was the heart of the band, Page or Plant, we picked sides as well.

"Plant is the greatest," I joked.

Lily laughed, "Page is god."

"Have you two finally fucked yourselves silly?" We both turned to Jessie's words.

"It's an old joke. Our parents used to debate about the best musicians, and best musicians in a band all the time," Lily started.

I continued, "Peart or Lee,"

She picked up again, "Petty or Waters."

"Plant or Page," I explained. Jess tilted her head.

"I knew your middle name was Page, but I just assumed your nerd blood came from your parents," she teased.

"Nope. Total hippies," I joked.

"So, wait," She turned to Lily, "Your full name is Lily Plant Hunt?"

Lily groaned. She rarely told anyone. To tell the truth, Jess was the first person other than me or her parents ever to speak it aloud and not be assaulted. "That's cute," Jess admitted.

Lily hid behind my face. "It's okay little flower," I whispered.

Jess explained, "Your parents literally bound you together at birth."

1...345678