Adopting My Toy

Story Info
Husbands and Wife Take a Lover.
981 words
3.5
13.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was bad, I knew it was bad, but I was going to do it anyways.

The agency had a whole bunch of older girls that needed adopted. They were legal age, but limited resources, so they were looking for placement homes to help them adjust.

In our social circle we knew most would be married off or taken for pleasure. I was one that would do this.

I showed Jim the girls online, I really liked the plumper girl with large tits, he agreed her tits were lovely. We registered for a meeting and started the process of bringing her home.

On Wednesday we arrived at the agency, they took our information, and ushered us to a back room. As I glanced around I saw several folks meeting their girls. We were right they were becoming working girls in a way.

They brought Shayla to our room, she was shorter than I imagined, and spoke decent English. We all agreed it was a good fit and since she was of age we didn't have to adopt, only agree we would financially support her for six years.

I grasp Shayla's hand and guided her out the door to our car. Jim got in the front, I decided I would sit in the back with her, and get to know her.

Shayla had been decently educated before brought over. She was thankful we had taken her, as while she knew this was not a normal situations, she was glad she would have loving people and a nice play to stay. I was surprised she picked up on what I wanted, but she had so it was good.

I gently patted her leg and told her she would be well loved. Jim glanced up in the review mirror, smiled and said very well loved.

When we arrived home we showed Shayla around the house. We let her know it was okay to be nude in the house and the backyard as our fences are high. The front yard it was best to be wearing clothes.

We showed her room which attached to our room, It would mostly be used for storage of her things and afternoon naps, otherwise she would sleep with us.

We set the rules; she was mine, but would service Jim at my okay. Until we knew the pregnancy risk and what we wanted, he would not fuck her pussy. She understood.

Jim had to run to the office for the afternoon, so that left us on our own. Shayla only had two outfits so our first thing was to go shopping.

I had a vision of what I wanted her to wear, mostly short skirts and tight tops, but needed a swimsuit for dinner parties, and a few other just incase outfits.

Shayla was content with being bossed around and dressed. I think she liked it. As the day went along, I regularly touched her in intimate places, and she responded as I hoped.

We finished shopping and returned home. Shayla took a shower and dressed while I worked on dinner. Jim arrived home and was surprised to see us both working in the kitchen. He told me he was not shocked by her extremely revealing short skirt and top. We both had a thing for younger women. He kissed her on the cheek and groped her tits while she set the table.

After dinner we cleaned up together and retired to our cozy tv room. We had selected to watch a mild porn with a lesbian story line. I doubted we would watch much, but this would get us comfortable.

Just a few minutes later I pulled Shayla over, raised my shirt, and gave her my nipples to suck. She needed no directions and latched onto them eagerly. Jim gently stroked her head while I stroked his cock. I knew it wouldn't be long and he would be fucking her too. She was so good.

Shayla became our third and we all made love regularly together and I made love to her separately several times a day. I treated her like a pet outside of the bedroom, but inside she was well adored.

We past our final inspection at six months, even though I was certain the agent was onto our game, and Shayla received her refugee citizenship. She was free to go and come, but we had to support her financially for five and half more years. It was not an issue as she was likely to be with us forever.

That night I turned on pregnant lesbian porn, my brain was in awe of watching a woman's body grow while being fucked. That night I told Jim and Shayla, I wanted us to get Shayla pregnant. We could raise the baby together and it would be most loved baby as well as she would be taken care of for life.

I told Shayla she could think about it, but instead she grabbed my hand and said, only if I can feed Jim my milk. I was startled but excited.

That night after I had played with Shayla, Jim stuck his cock deep in her and planted his seed in her womb. I told him he would have to do this until we had a positive test.

Shayla was very fertile and within days she showed signs of being pregnant. I waited patiently and at four weeks we got a test, she was pregnant.

Her body raged with hormones. I could do anything to her and she would enjoy it. I fucked her three or four times a day and Jim fucked her at least once a day. Her tits were so sensitive I could barely touch them and she would orgasm.

She would lay around naked all day exposing herself to everyone she could, she was a goddess of our house and our pet at night.