Adorable Girlfriend Becomes Goddess Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you can't keep quiet, pet, I swear to god I'll gag you."

My smile faltered as my eyes narrowed a little bit, my heart beating a bit faster. Somehow, that threat felt more like an enticing opportunity.

"Well... I've never been gagged before..."

Immediately she groaned in exasperation as I yet again refused to let her fully control me, and she shook her head as she abruptly un-crossed her legs and spread them wide, staring me directly in the eye as she gave me a full and unabashed display of the most beautiful sight I would ever see in my life...

Her full, naked, tattoo'd, heavenly form... And god was it something worth viewing. I suddenly realized I was a genius. Because I had chosen the name Goddess, and no other title could have been as perfect... Because this was an altar I would worship at until I died.

The room almost felt fuzzy and unfocused around me as I continued to stare, her sudden movement effectively gagging me without ever needing to put something in my mouth.

She looked me directly in the eyes and spoke.

"...As I was saying before you were such a disobedient pup, Jasper. You're not the only one who has gotten a little stimulated from the whole experience... You think you get turned on being in my thighs? You think it's arousing for you? Imagine what I get to see..."

She slowly closed her legs, almost eliciting a pathetic whimper from my lips just because she was robbing me of the sight I wanted so badly, but my focus shifted quickly as she rose from the bed and slowly took a sensual step towards me while her hips swung with exaggeration.

"...I get to see that helpless, pitiful face between my thighs... I get to see you squirming for mercy, begging me to let you go... And I get to choose. I get to decide if you can escape. And all you can do... Is... Hope..."

Her footsteps brought me directly in front of me, and I was now looking up to see her looming naked form as she leered down at me under lidded eyes.

"...That I am merciful enough to let you go eventually."

Every word she spoke caused my breath to rise higher in my throat while the pit in my stomach sank further, and further. It was as if every syllable added gravity to my core, anchoring me to the floor, trapping me in the subservient kneeling position I found myself in. And the butterflies... Oh the butterflies. They danced, they sung, they raged in my stomach, my chest, my head.

I only wish that I could have seen my expression in this moment like she did.

Because I feel if it was captured in a painting it would be the truest depiction of lust that was ever penned by man.

Veronica's foot lifted and pressed into my chest, pushing me back so I landed on the soft carpet with a 'plumph' with no resistance.

She now stood over me, leaning down with her foot still squarely on my rib cage so she could keep looking me in the eyes.

"Do you understand what I mean, Jasper?"

It took several long, silent, tension-filled moments before I even found the wherewithal to get my mouth to move and speak but it came out hoarse and meek.

"Y...You're saying you're also-"

"-Turned on by this, yes." She completed my sentence as her lips split into the most predatory smile I had ever seen in my life while her tongue snaked out to run along her soft lips. "And do you realize why that's a problem for you?"

All I could do was shake my head slowly, still keeping my eyes locked on her intense, staring brown eyes that almost seemed to turn black in the low-light of the bedroom.

"Because you have to satiate me now. And if you were struggling so hard not to tap during everything I was doing to you earlier... I'm afraid you might not survive this." Her foot moved down my chest sensually as she stood up, and took its time running over my cock that moved with its own mind to try and get closer. She smirked, hearing my soft moan, but kept her foot moving until it rested squarely on my balls and began to press down.

My eyes widened and I instinctively moved to try and put my hands on her ankle to stop her but one simple raise of her eyebrow put me in my place.

My hands slowly returned to my sides, and I looked at her with a charged air of silent anticipation and worry.

"Remember everything I can do to you. Remember everything I have done. Remember everything I could do to you..." Her foot moved off of my crotch, giving me relief from the painful pressure as she walked over to my head, again lifting her foot and placing it so she had one on either side of my head, and I was staring directly up at the heavenly sight of her unclothed curves and dripping desire. "...And let that act as a motivation to do this job right."

She looked over her shoulder at me, forcing me to look beyond the magnetic curves of her perfect ass to see her staring at me with a nearly unreadable expression. Her voice changed as she spoke her next sentence, still filled with a lustful arousal but also genuine concern. As if she was giving me a legitimate warning.

"Do you remember the safeword?"

It took a second to remind my brain how to speak. "Y-Yeah, Chocolate."

"No, not that one. The other one. The one when you can't speak."

My face contorted into confusion. "Yes, two firm squeezes on the thigh?"

"Good. Use it if you need it Jasper, I'm serious."

"Why would I-MPHHH?!"

I was silenced as she dropped, her weight hitting me like a truck as the soft, beautiful mounds of her ass swallowed my face to near darkness as they molded onto my face like they were meant to be there. My mouth filled with the warm, slightly salty taste of her juices as she shifted to purposefully press her wet mound directly into my mouth, forcing me to experience nothing but her.

My mouth tasted her, my nose smelled her, my eyes could barely see anything but her ass, and above all I could barely even breathe as her flawless body cut off all my air.

I could barely even hear her from her body eating my face like it owned it, but from the muffled sounds I could barely believe what I heard as she spoke through a low, desperate moan.

"You have made me more horny than I've ever been in my life... You better satisfy me properly or I swear to you, I will make you suffer..."

Ordinarily, I wouldn't have believed her. Ordinarily, I wouldn't have been concerned. This was Veronica, my adorable, bubbly, sweet hearted, feisty girlfriend. The one who made me laugh and did ridiculous things and was too easy to tease.

The girl would never, ever want to hurt me.

But that was Veronica. We were exploring something else now. A Goddess. A Goddess who had Veronicas competitive spirit, her feistiness, and above all her desire to do things we both enjoyed and I realized in this moment...

We both enjoyed this dynamic. I could feel her arousal on my lips, dripping down my chin. I could hear her deep, needy, lustful moans. I could taste her desire on my tongue.

And that meant one thing was true: we both liked seeing me suffer at her hands.

With that realization, something clicked within me. This whole time I was terrified. Terrified that Veronica was doing this out of pity, out of a desperation to just get me to be honest. She wasn't doing it because she wanted to, she wasn't doing it because she enjoyed it.

It was just another pitiful thing someone would do to cater to me in a life where no one really cared for me.

That was what I had always convinced myself of. That no one really wanted to enjoy me, to appreciate me, to love me... To love with me.

But now, in this moment, the facts were undeniable:

I loved this dynamic.

And Veronica... She loved it too.

With this sudden flash of perspective, I felt something awaken within me I had never felt before, and I opened my mouth and pushed my tongue deep into her as I heard her gasp my name while her powerful legs began to clamp my head in place.

I began not to pleasure my girlfriend.

I began to worship my Goddess.

12