Adoration of the Vagi Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being so tall the robe Gladys was wearing when she emerged from the bathroom came barely to her mid-thigh. Steve and Grace were both struck by her presence even more than they had been before. The instructions were simple of how to settle into the position needed for the photographs. Again it was Gladys who took charge without embarrassment. Once in place she lay back, reclining in comfort, and remained completely still.

Steve had wondered what the pussy of an 84 year old woman would look like, and was surprised. He was confronted actually by his own prejudiced expectations. He had expected that her body would be less attractive and that this would be a study which revealed sagging and decreasing beauty. He could not have been more wrong. Perhaps that may be true for some but not here, not now. Gladys's pussy was extraordinarily beautiful. That was Steve's first thought.

Given her confidence earlier he was not surprised to find that she was completely waxed. Her smooth chocolate coloured skin was actually a range of shades across her lower body and upper legs and the creases in her tight bum. Her pussy, though, added beautifully to that palette of shades. Within, Steve could see that her vagina was bright pink. Of course this was 'usual' but the colour stood out even more against the vivid purple of her surrounding pussy lips. Even these held a range of hues. As a lover of colour and photographer who sought extraordinary sights Steve could honestly say that this was the most amazingly beautiful pussy he had ever seen.

In fact he stood looking for long enough that Grace had to touch his shoulder to bring him back to the task at hand. While Steve centred his camera and arranged the lights she thought to herself that she couldn't blame him for being mesmerised. Gladys was clearly an extraordinary woman in many ways. Grace had also noticed the appraising look which Gladys had given her, a look which was sexual and approving. Before this moment she had pushed any response to that thought aside. Now she was wondering what it might be like to make love with a woman twice her age!

Steve was certainly aroused. But even more he was excited, excited about how Gladys's pussy would look in the final exhibition. A glossy finish would pick up the tones in her colouring which would be nothing less than extraordinary. He took particular care in the placement of the lights to make sure that they perfectly revealed all that he was already seeing in his mind's eye.

All too quickly the first phase was over. Steve knew that he had captured this beauty before him from every angle and in every way he could imagine. It was time to move to the next part of the session.

"Gladys," he began. "Now I will be taking video and capturing more images. To do that I need to touch you. Is that ok?"

Surprisingly, Gladys raised herself up on her elbows and said clearly "No."

"No?" Both Steve and Grace were confused. They thought that she had expressed no objection when they had explained the whole pattern of the session. "What is wrong?"

"You see, young man, the last male who touched me there was Dr Roben. That was over 70 years ago in Memphis. That slimy white doctor convinced my Mama that this was necessary as part of his examinations. Instead I found that he got his jollies by feeling up young girls. Disgusting! No man has ever touched me there since that day. And never will again."

Grace said, a hint of quizzical tone in her voice "But on your forms you said that you had sex regularly until a few years ago?"

"Indeed I did, my dear. Mind-blowing wonderful sex which satisfied me completely. But always with women. Beautiful wonderful women." As Gladys said this she was looking deeply, invitingly into Grace's eyes. "So," she continued, "I have a request. If there is any physical contact needed for this next part I would like you to do that. Is that possible?"

Steve could see the sparks flying between these two women. He was amazed. Of course he looked at Gladys and saw a beautiful sexy woman. Of course he was in awe of the beauty of her pussy. But he had not noticed Grace's reactions and so this intense connection which seemed almost tangible between them was quite surprising. "Grace," he asked, "are you ok with that?"

"Sure. Very happy to oblige." Not only did she say this with her eyes locked on Gladys, not looking at Steve even for a moment. The words even sounded as if they were uttered with a hint of a 'southern' lilt. Her smile showed that she was not mocking but making yet another deeper connection.

Gladys settled back into the comfortable recline. Steve prepared and positioned the video camera. Grace moved int the same position she had adopted when caressing Susan, the first model, into her climax.

Even though Grace had done this before she was a little concerned. Ok. She had only done this once to another woman, since University days. But she was very used to touching herself and the beautiful pussy in front of her, along with Gladys's invitation, inspired her.

The small shudder which Gladys showed when Grace's finger began to rub her clitoris was a small sign of delight but she quickly controlled herself. "Don't you worry, dear. I am loving your touch. But for the sake of the video I will hold myself as still as possible. For now. Sweet Jesus though you do have a lovely soft touch!! Keep going."

So she did. Grace let her fingers explore the beautifully shaded contours of Gladys. She stroked and rubbed and let her fingers drift in swirls. Sometimes she allowed her touch to be as light as a feather. Sometimes Grace applied pressure which moved her lips and hood and made her clitoris sway from side to side. As Grace stroked her fingers firmly alongside her pussy lips they seemed to move in a gentle wave motion. Minute after minute Grace stroked and caressed her.

Gradually the physical changes which arousal brings began to show. Her lips thickened and the wetness which appeared made the dark skin of Gladys's pussy glisten. More and more droplets appeared and became a stream which flowed downwards before a loud exquisite moan from Gladys let them all know that she had cum.

"You can breathe now," said Grace, knowing that Gladys must have exerted amazing control to stay still for so long, longer than the other models before.

"Oh you dear girl. That was just divine! I am sorry that it took so long though. One of the downfalls of growing older is that I do find it takes longer to get to that point. Sorry. Your hand must be so tired!"

"No apology or explanation needed Gladys. Thank YOU for letting me touch you and enjoy you like that. Can I keep going though?"

"I thought that the video was completed dear?"

"It is. But I want to do this." And without waiting for any further word Grace leaned in closer and began to lick the moisture which had flowed from Gladys. She let her tongue dance where her fingers had been exploring. She matched the movements, alternating feather soft with a solid pressure. Even more she let her tongue explore inside and licked the inner walls of Gladys's vagina. Grace licked and kissed and, since the video was now turned off (or so they thought) Gladys allowed herself to move and respond, pressing her pussy into Grace's face, letting loose the moans which she had been holding in earlier.

When Gladys came again to a climax she let her delight turn into a loud cry of joy. "Oh Lordy!" she cried. "Your tongue reminds me of my Mary so long ago. If I were to die this day I would die a happy woman again! Thank you. Thank you dear."

"My pleasure. Really. Thank YOU!"

"But now," Gladys said, "This old lady is plain tuckered out. I would love to be able to lie with you for a while, but now I feel like I need to make my way home. Do you mind?" When Grace smiled and nodded Gladys returned the smile then turned to Steve. "My dear young man. Thank you for sharing your talented wife with me. That was a moment of heaven for me. Now don't you forget to invite me to this exhibition! I want to see this great delight in womanhood displayed to the world! But now. Could you please call me a taxi. I walked here but I think I might need that help to get home again."

Steve called the taxi and by the time it arrived Gladys was again confident and strong and strode out of the studio, her head held high and a smile wide across her face.

"20s, 30s, 40s and 80s covered. Nearly half way there! I am enthralled the more this project develops and," he looked across at Grace "I get the impression you are enjoying it too!"

To be continued ...

12