All Comments on 'Adrienne's Duet Pt. 04'

by BirdnFlight

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Another well written chapter. These characters are becoming a few of my favorites. Looking forward to another chapter.

MaonaighMaonaighabout 3 years ago
Heroines and villains

I thought Clarissa would have something nasty up her sleeve, I just hadn't figured out what. Every good drama needs a villainous character of some kind (whether mildly unpleasant or downright evil) to balance out the decent protagonist(s) and in Clarissa and the loathsome Randall you've created the perfect partnership. I did spot one typo on page 3---not serious but it looks odd: Adrienne becomes Adrian in once sentence. As I said, not serious. It's still a five-star chapter.

BillyslateBillyslateabout 3 years ago

Continued Excellence!

I loved this chapter and how beautifully Juliet's / Adrienne's romance is evolving from friendship to true love.

This is an awe-inspiring story, and please keep writing more chapters🎉!

Definitely A 5*-Star Rated Chapter.

BirdnFlightBirdnFlightabout 3 years agoAuthor

For those that feel the brief exchange having to do with making erotic films is a bit over-the-top, I wholeheartedly agree and am deleting it from the story. I meant to remove it and forgot. Sleeping with Randall is the important theme of that dramatic sequence.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The erotic films exchange was a bit much. I think it's a good decision to edit it. The whole exchange with the mother is a bit soapy, but I guess it's necessary. Less is more with the mother. There would really be no reason to try and repair the relationship at that point.

AngieLightHeart0AngieLightHeart0about 3 years ago

Story's great as usual but theres something that bugs me. 3 times plus in this chapter alone you named Adrienne "Adrian". I don't know if it was intentional or not but to shorten the name wouldn't it be Adrien and not a guys name? You also called Juliet "Julie" but that could really be a typo. Can we have less of the Adrian please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why on earth are they exchanging rings and calling them BFF rings? This just has big 'and they were roommates' energy which is so ridiculous when it's literally a story about them fucking!

okami1061okami1061almost 2 years ago

Wow. This is *so* not a story about them fucking. It's much more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBirdnFlight@BirdnFlight
I love a good story, and I admire good writing. I've been following the writing on Literotica for some time, and have been impressed with the many fine writers posting to the site. It inspired me to try my hand.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES