Adult Bookstore

Story Info
Husband and Wife visit an Adult Book Store.
1.9k words
4.11
38.1k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mlektm50s
mlektm50s
121 Followers

We had had a lot of fun all afternoon at our local club throwing darts and the wife flirting with our regular friends. About dinner time we left for a restaurant across the river from Omaha in Council Bluffs. As we drove a sign we never noticed before came into view. Adult Emporium was what it read. LuEllen was feeling very good after having a few drinks at the club and we both looked at each other and said let's check it out.

We did a U-turn and headed back the way we came to the turn lane taking us to the front door of the place. It was actually a driveway and there were cars parked in front as well as outback of the store.

LuEllen had a halter top dress on with no bra. Something many of the people at the club had mentioned in a form of compliments on the dress and how well it fit. She has large extra sensitive nipples so they had been hard all day poking out for all to see.

When we stepped inside the front door, we were greeted by a nice pretty lady who was a little older than ourselves. We exchanged pleasantries and she asked if she could help us find anything. LuEllen had wanted to see Playgirl and swinger magazines and she pointed to the area where we could find them.

There were quite a few men in the place. Most had noticed the wife's bouncing breasts as she walked past them.

To be honest it had been a very long time since I'd seen one of these places and I never really went in to do anything but buying a magazine. It was well lit and stocked with all the latest toys, dolls, videos, and magazines.

I noticed a few of the men moved to our aisle pretending to view magazines. One even moved into a few feet of the wife reaching for a Swinger magazine. LuEllen was looking thru the choices she had when she noticed him. He was knelt down looking at the magazine choices and was actually looking up at her when she noticed him. She smiled and said hi to him. He said hi and kept his position kneeling a foot or two away. She noticed the magazine he had was a local swingers magazine and asked if she could have one of them? He just handed it to her. He introduced himself as Tom and asked if we were swingers. We both looked over at him and said not yet. We'd talked about it but we were a little nervous about the whole thing. He shook his head and said he understood.

He stood up and shook our hands and said if we ever needed help finding something while we were in the store to ask and he'd help out best he could. He turned and moved back to the checkout counter.

I noticed quite a few guys had moved behind a curtain we hadn't noticed when we came in. It had a sign above it that said "Video Arcade". Wow, This place had a video arcade. I figured it would be fun to check it out. I waited for LuEllen to finished checking out some lotions and magazines and asked her if she'd like to check it out and she smiled and said she'd love to check it out.

We went to the counter and asked the lady about the area and she told us it took $10 each in tokens to go back. Well, we looked at each other and said why not. The lady took our money and gave us our tokens then asked if we had ever been to a video arcade and we said no. She had to tell us the rules and laws about fooling around back there. I was kind of bummed out because I really wanted to pull her dress up and have her right there.

After she told us the rules, she said to have fun and to pay attention to the lights. She said they never had an arrest or problem because they took care of their patrons. She winked at the wife and said to have fun, Hun. My wife being the bubbly happy type blew her a kiss and said thank you very much.

We turned and went in. It was way darker than I thought it would be. Then a voice came out of the dark telling us to wait for a second, and that It won't take long for our eyes to adjust. He was right. It turned out to be Tom. He said the booths upfront were not the best and that he'd show us the best area to go.

Each booth had a miniature foyer and a glass door that opened out. I told him I thought that it was kind of weird to have the glass doors, and Tom looked back at us and said they had to for legal reasons. We wound our way thru the maze to the back where we had passed a few guys standing around outside different booths. Each man checking LuEllens swaying breasts in the dimly lit hallways. Tom pointed out the booth we'd have most privacy in if there was a thing as that with glass doors. We thanked him and went in and closed the door behind us and locked it.

When you looked in from the hall you could only see the movie wall. Once in the booth and sitting down your back was to the hall meaning they couldn't see you only the video playing. No rules in place to keep out of the foyer though so if you were curious all you had to do was step into the mini foyers and peek in. When the tv lit up it turned the door into a one-way mirror. You really couldn't see out of the booth very well.

LuEllen was a little nervous till the first show came on. It was a wife being fucked by multiple guys. Her favorite fantasy. I was in for some hot play now. She really gets turned on by these kinds of scenarios.

I sat next to her on the cramped bench seat and started watching the show. I had my arm around her and I was slowly sliding the strap of her dress down her arm. With the other hand, I was softly stroking the side of her breast closest to me.

Her breathing was coming in quick short puffs now. She was very excited. She couldn't see because she was closest to the door and had about a foot of wall blocking her view outside the door but I kept noticing shadows moving right outside the booth.

As I lowered the strap exposing her breast she took in a quick deep breath. I slid my hand over it and messaged it and rolled the nipple with my fingers. She was really starting to get excited. When I pinched her nipple, she gasped and let out a low moan.

"Oh, baby I love what you're doing. Don't stop" she said.

About this time a light tap came on the window and she snapped back to attention trying to pull her strap up. I calmed her and said they have been watching us, Hun. They're getting turned on like you.

She leaned into me and kissed me hard and deep. I could really tell she loved being watched. I was massaging her breast hard now. Squeezing it and making the nipple turn blue almost. She just took deep breaths and leaned back and let me show her off.

Another tap and we both looked over close to the window. A huge cock was being messaged right outside the door. LuEllen licked her lips very sensually looking at the cock. Our booth temp was really rising now and I could smell her sex. I knew how wet she was. I slide the strap off her left shoulder now exposing both breasts to our peeping tom... It was ironic because his name was Tom.

I asked LuEllen if I should unlock the door and see what they wanted and if they wanted to touch would she be okay with it. She was giddy like a little school girl and asking me how I'd be with that happening. I told her it was not a problem and with that, I slid the lock open and opened the door just a little. Tom said he'd love to just feel them if it was ok with the wife and me.

The booth was just too small to fit anyone else in but with the door open he could just reach in. LuEllen gave a short gasp as his fingers began to pinch her nipple. She was nervous the door was open so I told him to back up for a second and I stepped out and let him in. I closed the door and to my surprise, there were at least 9 guys trying to gaze in over my shoulder.

I looked in and LuEllen was messaging his cock inches from her naked breasts with one hand and rubbing her pussy thru her panties with the other. Tom was bucking and pointing his cock towards her face and chest with every stroke. It was no time and thick streams of cum squirted all over her chest Dripping off a nipple and onto the inside of her pulled down dress. He leaned down said something to her and kissed her. He stood up and opened the door out and thanked me too for giving him access to the sexiest lady he'd ever met there.

We'd meet Tom again in later adventures.

One of the other guys who had been watching over my shoulder asked if she'd like more and as I turned to look in the booth, she was already reaching for his hand to pull him in. This happened another 4 times and on the 5th time, she was just overheating in the small booth and had to pull her dress up and come out into the hall. She thanked the guys who played and the ones that didn't just groaned and walked away.

She was spent. She made herself come 3 times and one of the guys she let slide a finger or two into her soaked pussy made her cum even harder.

She didn't suck any of them. She told them that as soon as they stepped into the booth. She just wasn't ready for that yet.

The entire episode lasted over an hour. We walked out slowly and we met Tom at the exit. She hugged him and we both thanked him and went out into the brightly lit main floor. The lady behind the counter had a huge grin on and said we really must have had a great time. The wet dress and smell would have told anyone that.

My wife smiled a big smile at the knowing cashier invited us back anytime. The guys love seeing her there and she sold a lot of tokens.

LuEllen is very loud so I know that she probably heard LuEllen out front... A later visit would confirm that. Anyway, that's the first adventure at the Adult Emporium in Council Bluffs Iowa mid-1990s. Not the best writer but hope it painted a good enough picture of the whole event.

mlektm50s
mlektm50s
121 Followers