Adult Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

God damn it, he thought as he stared out his office window at the adjacent building and beautifully spacious green lawn. This is bullshit. I haven't gotten anything done all day. I fucking hate college kids. I'm going home to drink. And with that last thought bouncing around his brain, Brad turned off his laptop and scooped some papers into his black satchel.

Pulling out onto Hillcrest Avenue, Brad made a quick detour into Bubba's drive-through for a two-piece chicken dinner with a side of green beans and coleslaw. Once he arrived at his house, he poured himself a generous glass of bourbon and enjoyed the meal.

By 11:00pm that evening Brad was more than a little intoxicated. He had finished his bourbon and helped himself to a couple more. At one point he dozed off on the couch as he watched the news but something woke him up at exactly 10:53pm. His internal clock was ticking loudly and his curiosity was at an all-time high. In fact, Brad realized that he hadn't been this excited about anything in a long time.

Walking up the stairs carefully as his body swayed back and forth, Brad entered his room and stumbled over to the window without turning on the lights. That morning after his accidental exhibition stunt he had angrily thrown the curtain in place so as to prevent any repeat performances in the future. He hated having to do that too because he loved the way the sun poured through in the morning, but he couldn't risk any more careless mistakes.

As he approached the right side of his covered window Brad stopped. Then he spoke out loud to nobody, "Am I really going to do this?" After a brief pause, he answered his own question. "Fuck! Yeah -- of course I am. God damn it. I guess I am a pervert. What the hell is wrong with me? What the hell is wrong with her?" Brad always had the best conversations with himself after he had been drinking. The problem was that he never seemed to remember any of them.

Peering out from the side of the curtain, so he wouldn't have to touch or move anything, Brad could clearly see that the light was on in the room across the way. His heart thumped inside his chest. "Have I really been reduced to this," he asked himself. "I need to back away right now, go jerk off and then hop into bed." But he didn't back away and after another long pause he continued, "This is stupid. For Christ's sake, I'm a 50 year old man! I could be that girl's father."

Then a thought made its way into his inebriated mind and he walked out of the room. Once in the hall, Brad turned around and proceeded back into his room, flipped on the light and casually moved over to the window where he pulled open the curtain before pivoting into his bathroom. He thought that by acting naturally, doing what he would ordinarily do anyway, things would seem more unassuming and normal. So, he took a long piss into the toilet, washed his hands and made his way back into his bedroom.

Yet, what greeted Brad in his neighbor's house as he came out of his bathroom was nearly unbelievable. Lexi had positioned herself in front of her window and she was completely naked. Not only that, but she was rubbing herself all over. Brad felt his cock instantly spring to life as blood rushed into his penis, almost bursting through his pants demanding to be released and played with. He stopped suddenly, completely unable to move or avert his attention. Even if he could have looked away he wouldn't have been able to -- and he really didn't want to.

Slithering her hands over her nude body, Lexi could clearly see Brad standing in the middle of his room with his mouth agape. She knew he would show up. He was guy, and she was a hot young college girl who was eager to experiment. Lexi cupped her breasts and tilted her head down to lick one of her nipples. She had a fantastic pair of 36D breasts, nearly rounded in shape with dark nipples and rather large areolas at the tips of her mounds. Something many women paid good money to buy, Lexi had inherited automatically and she put on quite a show for the man opposite her as she squeezed and played with her tits in full view.

Brad didn't know what the fuck to do but he could not turn away. He thought it was probably best if he did but he continued to stand there watching the show of his life. Instinctively, without any conscious thought, he started to rub on his crotch as he watch Lexi strut around her room. She was fucking gorgeous. Her long legs seemed to take up her entire frame with a cute, rounded ass behind her and the most perfect set of ta-tas he had ever seen. Under normal circumstances he would assume this was all a dream, but there she was in the flesh -- literally -- and playing with herself for his pleasure.

As he continued to stare over at her, Lexi lifted her right leg to place her foot on some piece of furniture. It was either a chair or table or desk -- he didn't know and he didn't give a shit. Her nicely shaved pussy had come into view and Lexi was rubbing on it as one hand kept groping on a tit. She patted her snatch and ran her hand over her labia before inserting two fingers. Lexi swiveled her hips back and forth as she fingered herself and opened her legs wide to offer Brad a full, unobstructed view.

Her cunt was very wet while her fingers glided in and out as Lexi moaned out loud in her room. She absolutely loved having someone watch her and Brad's attention was definitely fixed on her nude exhibitionism. Tilting her head down while thrusting her hips forward, Lexi began slamming her fingers inside her hole even faster as the sound of her wetness grew louder. Turning around to offer her neighbor a chance to stare at her pretty ass, Lexi bent over a little and started twerking as her fingers continued to pound her mound.

Normally, Brad would have had to pay good money in a private room at one of Dallas' fancier men's clubs to see this kind of performance and yet here was Lexi putting on a spectacular show just for him completely free of charge. His dick was pounding inside his pants pleading for freedom, but Brad just continued to rub on his bulge not wanting to take his eyes off of Lexi.

Standing up with her back to Brad, Lexi moved over to her bed and picked up the dildo she usually kept hidden in the back of her closet, tucked safely inside a pocket of her gym bag. Then she went to stand in front of the window, lifted her leg once again and began to ram that play toy inside her. Lexi was hot and wet with increased excitement. Across the way was a man she found completely attractive gawking as she pleasured herself, and it turned her on immensely. This wasn't some college guy eager to bust a nut. This was a man -- someone who seemed to appreciate her body and her performance, and the pressure she felt inside built up and warmed her all over.

Nearing climax and losing all sense of herself, Lexi stepped up on the little end table she had strategically placed in front of her window. Squatting down on top of it, her completely naked body was in full view to Brad. Feet spread apart, her ass bobbed up and down on the dildo as she continued to ram her hole with it. Reaching out, Lexi braced a hand on the glass window as her climax reached a crescendo and looked out to stare directly at Brad. Pussy juice slowly ran down her leg as her mouth flew open, her wide eyes remaining fixed on the man across the way.

Overwhelmed by what he was witnessing, Brad had stopped tugging on his covered package and watched with increasing astonishment as Lexi reached her peak in full view of his prying eyes. Did he say men's club? Fuck the men's club! What he was looking at was usually only something you could see in a porno. Lexi was brilliant, just fucking brilliant and any remaining sense of propriety and decency disappeared completely. Brad undid his pants and stepped out of them as his cock sprung forward, and he eagerly started stoking it.

As her body slowly returned to normal and the last of her inner warmth disappeared, Lexi watched as Brad finally removed his pants to expose his solid man-meat. It was difficult to see clearly, but it looked like he had a nice package as he stroked vigorously. Removing the saturated dildo from her spent twat, Lexi got down off the table to stand in front of her window and focused her attention on him. When Brad looked over she moved her hand up and down to indicate him whacking off, and he moved a little closer to his window for her to see. It was better, but not much.

Noticing her gaping at him, Brad stripped out of his remaining clothes just as Lexi positioned herself back on top of the little end table, slithering back and forth to give him something to look at. Brad couldn't remember the last time his dick had been this hard and he stroked it with intensity. He didn't give a shit anymore that Lexi was a college girl, or his neighbor's daughter, or that he was old enough to be her dad. All he wanted to do was stare at her naked body and cum. He couldn't wait for his dick to explode.

Looking out to watch this handsome man play with his cock was the most erotic thing Lexi had ever done, and she had done some incredible things. She wasn't a shy person, never had been. Lexi was independent and very curious, and usually found a way to satisfy that curiosity like she had tonight. Yet, what was happening between the two of them was different from every other sexual encounter Lexi had experienced. It wasn't about sex, or fucking, or even being daring and careless. There was something more to it, something more mature -- safe, and even elegant -- about it. She couldn't explain it but she felt it in her bones.

Brad wasn't the best built man she had ever seen naked, not by any means but she thought he was exceptionally good looking. He was slender but not thin, with a smooth chest and piercing green eyes. And the way he played with his dick, stroking the length of it several times before quickly jerking the tip and then repeating the process, was intoxicating to her. Brad moved his hips back and forth as if he was fucking someone as he pumped his hand, and Lexi had stopped moving on top of the table just to watch him please himself.

Soon enough, Brad felt the usual sensation build inside him and he turned to directly face Lexi across the gap that separated his house from hers. What he felt made his legs shake and he yelled out in pleasure as white jizz blew out the tip of his dick to splatter and sprinkle his window with semen. Thrusting his hips as though he was fucking a bull, large spurts of spunk continued to shoot out and decorate the panes of glass in front of him as he grunted with each squirt.

"Oh, yeah -- fuck yeah!" Lexi said out loud to nobody in her solitary room. "Holy, shit. That was great." Still standing on the table in front of her window, Lexi squatted down and rubbed on her tits. What she had just seen caused her body to tremble and she knew this night would not end before she rubbed out another one in bed as she looked out to stare at Brad's cum-stained window. That was an image she knew would be seared in her memory for a very long time to come, no pun intended. She also knew, without a doubt now, that she was going to fuck Mr. Thompson.

When he was done, Brad gave his dink a few last shakes while he caught his breath. He looked at his mess and couldn't believe all that had come from his dick. As he gained his composure, and some reasoning ability, Brad looked over to his neighbor's window to see Lexi applauding him. He smiled and chuckled, a mixture of relief and a little embarrassment, but he couldn't think about that with a naked Lexi squatting splendidly in front of him. She pumped her hands up and down a couple of times for his added benefit, then blew him a kiss and pulled the curtain across her window. Show's over, he thought.

Wiping up his man juice from the glass, the pane, and the sill Brad started talking to himself again. "Jesus Christ, I need a cigarette -- and I don't even fucking smoke!"

The next day he elected to remain in his house. He had no idea what he was going to say to Lexi, or how he was ever going to look her parents in the face again. Horny exuberance had given way to rational reality and Brad spent the day kicking himself in the ass for allowing temptation to have gotten the better of him. So, he stayed in, did some research from home, drank responsibly and called it an early evening without ever going near his bedroom window.

The following morning, Brad decided he had to go to campus because most of his research, as well as his ability to access online documents, was there. Still, he waited until almost noon before venturing out. Just as he came down the stairs with the black satchel in place over his shoulder the doorbell rang. He wasn't expecting a delivery but sometimes he ordered things for his research without remembering and instantly grew excited to see what arrived.

Opening the door in a rush, Brad halted abruptly and his face dropped as Lexi stood before him looking radiant in a short sleeved red floral beach dress with white flowers imprinted on it. Her lovely brunette hair hung just below her shoulders and her gorgeous long legs stretched down to where her feet were resting in a pair of tan sandals.

With a look of amused annoyance, Lexi placed her hands on her hips and blurted out at once. "You can't keep hiding in your house, Mr. Thompson."

Momentarily caught by surprise, all Brad could do was swallow as he stared at her breathtaking beauty. Her nude image flashed across his mind and he averted his gaze as he struggled for something to say. When he opened his mouth to speak, Lexi cut him off.

"Are you going to let me in or do you want the neighbors to gossip?" she asked him, hands still resting on her hips as her hair swayed lightly from a breeze.

Faced with no other real alternative Brad stepped to the side and extended his right arm outward in an invitation for Lexi to enter. In that instant Brad determined this was probably the best course of action anyway. It would give them an opportunity to talk, in private without the possibility of her parents or anyone else overhearing them. Lexi proceeded through the door and headed to the living room, making herself comfortable on his couch.

Shutting the door he followed Lexi, and as she sat on his sofa he tried to play host. "Can I get you anything to drink?"

Smiling up at him, still looking mildly irritated, she crossed her legs. "No, thank you." Slanting her head slightly to look at him, Lexi spoke as Brad took a seat on the adjacent recliner. "Look, Mr. Thompson, I'm going to come right to the point because I hate feeling awkward and uncomfortable." She paused before proceeding. "I want you, and it's pretty clear that you want me too so can we stop all the bullshit and have sex?"

A look of sheer astonishment spread across Brad's face as his mouth fell open. He had never -- ever -- met anyone quite like Lexi. She was so confident, so sure of herself that he found himself more than a little intimidated by this young woman. He was left utterly dumbfounded. "Lexi...look...," he began feebly.

"Oh please," she interrupted, waving her hand dismissively. "Don't start telling me about how old you are, okay? Obviously, that doesn't bother me." Before Brad could respond she continued, "And I don't give a shit that you're a professor either. I've already fucked a couple of my professors. It's not a big deal."

Brad didn't think he could have been any more surprised than he already was, but her quick acknowledgement of having had a sexual relationship with professors left him paralyzed and speechless. All he could do was stare openly at this assertive, and somewhat frightening, individual. Lucky for him, Lexi kept right on talking.

"What I'm really suggesting, Mr. Thompson, is that we have a wonderful summer together. No strings attached, just a whole lot of fun to pass the time. It could be amazing." She paused again and seemed to choose her words carefully and precisely. "What I am offering you...is me." Lexi leaned back to indicate she had finished. She had said what she had come to say and now waited for his response, supremely confident of the outcome.

Feeling completely overwhelmed and more than a little unsure about anything anymore, Brad tried to relax as he moved over to sit on the ottoman in front of her. Softening somewhat he began, "May I speak now?"

She turned her head to look directly at him, brushing hair away from her face. "Of course, Mr. Thompson." She seemed to enjoy addressing him by his proper name.

Brad sat there, hands between his legs tapping his fingers together. He started speaking slowly, thinking very carefully about what to say and the message he wanted to convey. "Lexi...what happened the other night...well, it was extraordinary. I don't even know what else I can say about that. On the one hand, it was the hottest sexual adventure I have ever had. On the other hand, I can't help but feel a little ashamed. Whether you find it convenient or not, I am fifty and an adult...and a professor. I should have known better. I feel as though I have taken advantage of an innocent young woman."

Expecting a solemn, reflective response, Brad was taken aback when Lexi belted out a loud laugh. "Oh, Mr. Thompson. I am not an innocent young woman, I assure you. The other night's...fun...should settle your mind on that score. I know you're used to college kids, and you probably lump them all together as a bunch of naïve and reckless individuals. While there is probably a lot of truth to that, it doesn't apply to me."

The young woman sitting on Brad's sofa was, indeed, very much unlike most college students he had ever known. Although, come to think of it, he really hadn't ever known many college students. Not on a personal level anyway. Lexi was an astute and well-spoken individual, with excellent eye contact and the confidence of someone accustomed to getting their way. He had no doubt she would go far in life.

"I certainly did not mean to insinuate anything negative, Lexi. Quite the contrary, to be sure," Brad responded quickly.

Leaning forward, she reached out and took his hands in hers to express her wishes openly and without reservation. "Mr. Thompson, I'm not trying to be difficult and I don't want to mess with your life. I'm not asking for a commitment or a proposal of marriage. I simply want to have sex with you. What do I have to do? I'm practically begging you to fuck me. I'm not used to that."

Speaking of things people weren't used to, Brad was not used to dealing with such an assertive individual. No doubt, the younger generation today was much different from his generation and, apparently, he still had much to learn. Regardless, he sighed before speaking. "Lexi, I have a pretty uncomplicated life here. I'm a middle-aged, divorced man who works hard and loves his kids. It's as simple as that."

"Who's trying to complicate things?" she snapped back. "I appreciate what you have, but wouldn't you like to spice things up a bit? Sprinkle a little excitement in with your morning coffee, or tea, or whatever the hell you drink?"

He chuckled as Lexi smiled coyly at him. Then, for some unexplainable reason, Brad exhaled loudly and opened up completely. "To be honest, Lexi, I really don't have much experience with any of this. My focus has always been on learning, a completely selfish and individual pursuit. Relationships of any kind, especially sexual, have never been my forte. It's part of the reason I'm divorced and live alone."

Sliding to the end of the couch to lean in closer to Brad, still with his hands in hers, Lexi raised one eyebrow inquisitively and spoke slowly and softly to him. "Well, then, Mr. Thompson...let me be your teacher. You can be the student and do all the learning. I will give you the education of a lifetime -- an adult education, if you like."