Adult Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Staring into this beautiful young woman's eyes, Brad couldn't help being intrigued. In one sense he thought he must be dreaming. Never in his life had anything remotely like this happen to him, nor had he ever known anyone who spoke like her. Maybe that was from a lack of interest or effort on his part, he didn't know. What he did know was that this fascinating and splendidly attractive woman was making him an offer that was too good to be true. Still, one last barrier remained, the only kind of defense he could come up with.

"What about your parents, Lexi? Don't you think they would notice or suspect something?" he asked.

Lexi tilted her head back and snickered, "Hardly! With all due respect, they're not that clever."

Wiping a hand across his brow and through his hair, the temptation Brad felt was flowing at an immeasurable pace and his heart was racing in his chest. He ran the situation through in his mind, trying to come up with various excuses. Nothing seemed to matter to Lexi and, truthfully, if they handled themselves responsibly there would be no issue. They needed to be discreet, but she seemed to understand that and, hell, in six weeks she would be back in college. He would be a fool not to take advantage of the situation.

As she sat there watching the battle raging in his mind, Lexi was excited with anticipation. She knew he would acquiesce, she could tell by the way he looked at her and had finally relaxed in her company. All she had to do now was wait for him to justify it in his own mind. Looking at this attractive man, Lexi was eager to see him naked up close. She wanted to run her hands over his body and take his nice cock in her mouth. As these thoughts started flooding her brain, Lexi's panties grew damp in expectation of what lie ahead.

Finally, Brad looked over at Lexi. "Maybe, uh...I do need a little excitement in my life."

She took a deep breath and stared into his lovely green eyes. "Everyone needs a little excitement in their lives, Mr. Thompson."

His face went blank and he spoke up immediately, "Um...you can't keep calling me Mr. Thompson. That would just make things...weird, okay?"

Understanding completely, Lexi couldn't help but tease him a little. "Would you prefer I call you Professor... or will Brad suffice?" She felt the need to lighten the mood and ease the tension or they would never have any fun and she smiled widely at him.

Realizing she was playing with him, Brad chuckled quietly and shook his head briefly. "You're something else Lexi." Smiling back, her face was dangerously close to his. "Call me Brad, please."

"Fine," she answered promptly. "And you can call me anytime you want." Lexi squeezed his hands and rested her knees against his sending a spark of excitement through both their bodies.

Having wrestled with this situation and come to a conclusion, Brad was now eager to experiment. "Then, I guess I am completely at your disposal Lexi. I am ready for my first lesson."

"It's about time...Brad. I promise to be the best teacher you ever had." Lexi leaned in and their lips met.

They were slow at first, somewhat awkward as they tried to get comfortable in their embrace. Lexi wrapped her arms around Brad's neck and pulled him in tight against her. He was nervous and tense, but after several minutes Brad began to relax and proved to be an excellent kisser. Lexi ran her hands up and down his neck and through his hair, feeling his head move in rhythm to her own as their lips parted and tongues tasted each other.

Circling his arms around Lexi, Brad ran his hands all across her back, feeling her slim frame as their kissing quickly grew ardent and fierce. It had been a long time -- a very long time -- since Brad had kissed anyone like this. He had forgotten what it was like to be curious and eager for another person and his dick responded accordingly. This remarkable woman, so foreign to him in many ways and with a personality and demeanor that was entirely alien to every fiber of his being, amazingly charged his engines and made him feel like an 18-year-old again.

When they separated, Lexi was beaming at him. "Now, that wasn't so bad, was it?"

"Not at all," Brad assured her, longing for whatever came next.

Standing up in front of him, Lexi stepped out of her sandals and began pulling the straps of her summer dress down over her arms. As it slid to the floor she reached around to unclasp her beige colored bra and unfurled her bodacious set of tits with nipples out and at the ready to play. Finally, she pulled down her teal thong panties as they shriveled on top of her dress. She stepped out from her little pile of clothes to stand completely naked before Brad.

Although she had always prided herself on being an independent and confident individual, Lexi was still a woman who desired a man to appreciate her body -- and Brad was doing exactly that. His eyes roamed from her cute tiny feet, up her long, luxurious legs to stare wide-eyed at her rounded breasts. He looked like a kid in a candy store and that turned her on even more.

"Jesus, those are fantastic breasts," Brad managed to mumble quietly.

She raised her arms to place her hands behind her head, fully exposing her chest to him. "Go ahead and touch them. Kiss them...suck them. I want you to play with my tits."

Requiring no further instruction, Brad reached out and cupped her full breasts to feel their shape and caress their smoothness. He squeezed her mounds and flicked her dark nipples with his thumbs as Lexi moaned softly in front of him. He stood up and lowered his head, sucking and tickling one nipple with his tongue as his hand massaged the other. Brad wanted his face to be everywhere on her chest. He alternated between one breast and the other, pausing in between to squeeze his face with her tits, then resumed licking and sucking her ample bosoms.

Swaying back and forth in response to his mouth, Lexi reached out to put her hands behind Brad's head. She loved the feel of a guy as they worshiped her breasts -- to watch them kiss and lick and tickle her nipples. Brad's hands were all over her chest, taking in every inch of her body with his eyes and mouth and she squirmed in his grasp. This was a man, not some college guy eager to move on to the next thing. Here was someone who was taking his time and enjoying her body. Lexi tilted her head back and moved her chest as Brad continued to feast on her knockers.

Reaching down, Lexi gripped Brad's protruding bulge, then began to rub her hand over it. She separated her chest from his face and patted his hidden package. "Let's take this upstairs." Brad simply nodded.

They walked up the stairs to the second floor, Brad leading the way with the completely nude and gorgeous 21-year-old Lexi right behind him and when they walked into his room he turned to embrace her. They kissed eagerly as Lexi began undressing him. Brad's shirt went flying to the side as he stepped out of his shoes and Lexi quickly unbuckled his pants and slid them down to the floor. When he was in nothing but his socks and boxer shorts, Lexi kissed him forcefully -- ramming her tongue down his throat -- as they stepped backwards.

Hitting the foot of the bed, Brad fell and landed softly on the bedspread looking both startled and amused. Lexi hovered over him as he slid back, her tits bouncing to and fro, and he reached out to grab them. Once Brad was lying flat, Lexi leaned over him to let her breasts poke him in the face as he kissed them.

Running her hands all over his body, Lexi was as turned on and horny as she could ever remember being. It wasn't just because she was about to fuck a 50-year-old man, which was surprising even to her. It was because she was so incredibly turned on by this guy. She couldn't even really understand why. It was simply something about him. Some internal quality that ignited her in a way she had never been before.

Lexi kissed Brad's face, neck and chest, and then slid her wet tongue down his belly. She yanked his boxers off and reached out to grab his hard cock. Stroking it slowly in her hand, Lexi could feel his heart beating inside his shaft as blood pumped into it. She licked his erect dick before swallowing it in her warm mouth as Brad exhaled loudly with a prolonged groan.

Looking down to watch this beautiful, naked girl suck on his cock just might have been the highlight of Brad's life, one that he had previously considered quite successful. But what was happening to him now -- what this young lady was doing to his dick -- didn't concern his professional life or academic accomplishments. It was purely physical and it felt purely magical. Resting his head on his hands, Brad lay to observe Lexi service him.

As she sucked and pulled on Brad's hard cock, Lexi ran her hands up and down his legs. She wanted to feel all of him as his dick pulsed and bounced inside her mouth. Reaching down she quickly yanked off his socks without missing a beat as her head moved up and down over his manhood. Lexi hated socks and she wanted to see Brad naked -- completely naked. It turned her on even more.

Grabbing a pillow and ramming it under his head, Brad's hands were now free to wander -- and they wandered right on top of Lexi's head to feel her bob up and down over him as her hair hung down. Her hands slid up to run across his bare chest, feeling his heavy breathing.

Taking his dick out of her mouth, she looked up at him. "Slide back further and spread your legs."

He did so, and Lexi scooted up in between him to lay and suck him off. Brad looked down to see Lexi lying on her stomach with her legs bent upwards where her small feet moved back and forth as she slurped and sucked. It was a sight that excited Brad incredibly. He found it very stimulating to watch Lexi blow him as her legs rubbed against each other and her cute little feet moved back and forth as if she was simply idling away the hours on some project.

As Brad placed his hands on top of Lexi's head to feel her move up and down over him, she took his dick out of her mouth again. "I want you to fuck my face, Brad. Put your hands on my head and fuck my mouth."

Brad couldn't believe people talked like this. He had only ever heard that kind of thing in porno movies, but there was something to be said for open, honest communication. There was no gray area here, no guessing games, and he promptly did as she instructed. Placing his hands on the back of her head, Brad lifted his hips and started pumping her mouth with his dick.

Free to roam her hands over his body, Lexi moaned out loud as Brad rammed her face with his pole. When she cupped his balls with one hand Brad grunted and she knew it wouldn't be long before he exploded. As she fondled his testicles, Lexi ran her free hand through his pubic hair.

Holding Lexi's head in place with his hands as he fucked her mouth, Brad nearly screamed at the pleasure he felt as hot cum flew out his dick to hit the back of her throat. She moaned in pleasure as his warm goo shot out, swallowing his load in several huge gulps to enjoy his salty but satisfying taste. As Brad removed his hands and relaxed on the bed, Lexi took his dick out of her mouth and gave it one final, long lick.

"Mmm...that was good," she told him as her body inched its way over him. "Now, it's my turn."

As her nude body slithered over his, Brad could feel Lexi's tits against his chest as she nibbled on his ear. Before he had a chance to enjoy the moment, she stood up and squatted over his face, placing her feet on either side of his head. Lowering her pussy over his mouth Lexi moved her hips back and forth as Brad kissed her tender labia and stuck his tongue into her wet hole.

As soon as his tongue penetrated her, Lexi squealed, "Ohh...that's it...Oh, Christ that feels good."

It had been a long time since Brad had eaten a woman out but he simply did what came naturally as he spread her pussy lips wide to taste her juices. He tickled her little clit with his tongue before burying it deep inside her snatch as Lexi continued to slide her ass around. Reaching out to brace her hands against the wall for support, Lexi looked down to see her neighbor lapping at her cunt as she grinded against his mouth.

Kissing and licking her cunt, Brad loved how Lexi tasted -- musky but sweet, with a hint of powder, and he wanted more. As his tongue darted in and out of her pussy, Lexi moaned with pleasure as her body rocked back and forth over him. As climax neared, she reached down with her right hand to rub her clit and intensify the feeling.

"Oh...yes...I'm gonna cum," she whispered out in breathless pants. "Don't stop...please don't stop...Oh, God that feels so good. Mmmmmmmmm..."

As her fingers pushed down and rubbed her twat as Brad sucked on it, Lexi experienced one of the most powerful orgasms of her life. Her legs shook as she looked down to watch Brad eat her out just as her innards convulsed and she screamed out in ecstasy. "AH -- oh, fuck! FUCK! Oh, fuck yeah. Keep licking it. I'm cumming. I'm cumming."

With his face plastered against her moist cunt Brad tasted her juice as she climaxed and he kept right on licking and sucking. He couldn't move his face even if he wanted to -- and he didn't want to. He had never tasted anything as good as Lexi's pussy and he pursued it like a man starved for something long been denied. Lexi placed her right hand back against the wall for support and continued to grind and swerve her hips over Brad's mouth as she looked down to watch him service her.

When she was done, Lexi lowered herself on top of Brad where their lips embraced for a protracted and passionate kiss. He ran his hands down her bare back, feeling her nakedness and squeezing her tight ass as her fingers roamed through his hair.

Feeling Brad's penis once again erect and ready for use, Lexi pulled her head up and looked at him. "I want you to fuck me Brad."

"I'd love to," he answered immediately.

Lexi got off of him and kneeled with her hands against the headboard. "Fuck me from behind. That's my favorite."

Brad needed no further instruction or encouragement. He was as horny at this precise moment as he had ever been in his life and was eager to get to work. He positioned himself on his knees behind Lexi's ass and slowly inserted his hard cock into her wet vagina. They moaned together as his rocket made entry and quickly found a rhythm as he started humping and pumping from behind.

As Lexi's ass moved back, Brad's hips pushed forward in an easy tempo as they rocked back and forth. He gripped her hips, pushing them back as he thrust forward in one quick motion. Lexi turned her face to the side and told him, "Pull my hair."

"Wh -- what?" he panted, distracted from what he was doing.

Turning her head around to look at him, Lexi said, "Pull. My hair."

This was also something new for Brad, but she was the teacher and he was eager to learn so he reached up with his left hand and took hold of her hair. Within a couple seconds, while still grinding her pussy with his dick, Brad had a big handful of Lexi's hair and tugged on it as his cock slipped and slid inside her.

"Harder. Pull it harder. I want to scream," she demanded.

Grabbing all the hair he could with both hands, Brad pulled hard. Lexi's head was yanked back as she screamed with delight while her ass kept sliding on his stiff prick. As he took hold of her hair with one hand, Brad gripped her ass with the other and slammed his cock inside her as Lexi moaned loudly. Then, without even thinking, Brad slapped the side of her ass at the same time he pulled back on her hair.

The sudden intake of breath indicted that Lexi was startled, but she quickly encouraged him. "Oh, yeah. Do it again. Slap my ass." He did. Then he slapped her ass a third time as he yanked back on her hair and Lexi screamed out. "Yes! Oh -- fuck, yes!

Shortly, as her ass pumped back and forth, Lexi creamed on Brad's cock. Something about a little pain mixed with intense pleasure rocked her body in spasms and she groaned out loudly with each thrust. Brad kept a strong hold on her hair as his prick rammed her hole and he neared climax.

"Oh...mmm...fuck me. Fuck my pussy," she pleaded. "Cum inside me. Let me feel your cum."

Suddenly, Brad stopped moving as his cock erupted and grunted out as each spurt of his man juice infiltrated her innards. After a few last pumps, Brad released his grip on Lexi's hair and exited her spent vagina as they collapsed on the bed breathing heavily.

Lying in each other's arm, Lexi continued to roam her hands across his body -- as much of it as she could touch. There was something about the feel of him, his manliness perhaps. Whatever it was, it was different. He wasn't like any of the boys she had messed around with. They were intimidated by her and rarely did what she wanted. It was always, "wham -- bam -- thank you ma'am," but not with Brad. He filled her in a way no other person had ever done and she was eager to continue their exploits together. There were many things she wanted to educate him on.

"That was great -- Brad." Now that the heat of the moment was over, Lexi seemed almost reluctant to call him by his first name, but she would have to get over that.

Brad's arm was wrapped around her as she lay her head on his bare shoulder, running her hands over his chest. "Yes it was," he agreed, thinking of what had just happened.

After kissing and sucking on his neck, Lexi continued. "We will just have to do this every day until I go back to college. Can you imagine how much fun we can have?"

Brad stiffened, suddenly remembering that his kids would be coming over to spend a couple days with him. "I can't wait. But, my kids are coming tomorrow."

"Oh, that's too bad," she exclaimed. Realizing that might sound insensitive, she added, "I mean. That's good for you. Bad for me." Lexi smiled over at him and kissed his mouth. "I certainly don't want to get in the way of you and your children. I'll jot my cell number down for you, and when you are free just text me."

Shortly thereafter, Brad and Lexi rose from the bed, shared a lingering embrace in the nude -- where Lexi reached down and squeezed his package -- and then dressed. Just as Lexi was about to walk out his front door, she turned and kissed him hard on the mouth. Their tongues played with each other as Brad's hands caressed her hair. Then, she was gone.

The next several days passed by in a blur for Brad. His attention was focused on his kids and, as always, they had a great time. They went to the movies once and out to dinner each night. While at his house Brad played the Xbox with his son Lucas, who thoroughly kicked his ass in every game, much to the younger boy's delight. He also took Katie shopping and bought her two new outfits, which she was thrilled about.

On the ride to their mother's house, Katie told him, "That was the best visit ever Dad. I can't believe you took me shopping! Thank you."

Lucas agreed, "Yeah -- I had a great time. I always like spending time with you Dad, but this time it was great."

Brad was overjoyed. Nothing pleased him like his children. They were a part of him. Hell -- they were him and he loved them very much. And, he had to agree that this visit was special. He wasn't worried about doing work or occupied on some project. He simply hung out with his kids, played games with them and spoiled them, and it had been a wonderful experience. Brad almost felt like a kid again himself, and he had to wonder if his experience with Lexi had anything to do with this change? Maybe he should have been getting laid all along.

As he pulled into his ex-wife's driveway -- what used to be his driveway -- he told his kids, "I had a fabulous time kids and I can't wait until you come and stay with me again. I love you both so much."

They all got out of his car and Brad hugged them before they walked inside their mom's house. He had to admit he was going to miss them. But, he also had to admit he was horny as hell and was excited for the next tryst with Lexi.