Adult Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Returning to his home, Brad had no sooner walked in the door before texting Lexi saying, "My dick is hard and I have nowhere to stick it." He couldn't believe this was actually a text he was sending, and the fact that it was going to the hot young college chick next store only heightened his excitement.

Within seconds a reply came. "I have several places you can put it. I'll be right over." Brad chuckled at the text and his good fortune while pouring a generous amount of bourbon in a glass. Just as he finished the doorbell rang.

Dressed in a cute little navy blue crop top and shorts combo, Lexi stood before him with her hands in her pockets and a Texas Rangers ball cap on her head. Brad opened the door wider and Lexi bounded in, practically leaping in his arms to kiss him as he kicked the door shut with his left foot. Lexi placed her hands on his chest as her tongue danced in his mouth while Brad managed to hold his drink without spilling a drop and still wrapped her with one arm.

When they were done kissing, Lexi tossed her cap across the entrance way and shook her head, allowing her beautiful hair to cascade gently into place. "Are you ready for your second lesson?"

Brad downed a large gulp of bourbon. "I've been ready since the last time!"

"Excellent!" She grabbed his left hand and pulled him into the living room. Once there, she began her instructions. "First, I want you to undress me."

Setting his drink down on an end table, Brad immediately reached out to pull her top off to expose those gorgeous set of tits. He was glad Lexi wasn't wearing a bra, and he bent his head down to suck on her hard nipples as she stepped out of her sandals. After pleasing himself with her breasts, Brad stepped back and slid his hands down the insides of her shorts to lower them to the ground. She wasn't wearing any panties either so he quickly started rubbing on her pussy, already wet with excitement.

Once naked, Lexi sat on the couch and continued with her directions. "Strip for me." He did.

Lexi laid back slightly on the couch and spread her legs, placing the heels of her feet on the edge of the sofa while she rubbed her clit. She watched Brad remove his clothing piece by piece until he was standing naked with his throbbing cock beating in front of her.

"I want you to sit on the edge of this couch," she told him, patting the space next to her. Once Brad sat down, Lexi rose and turned to face him. She pressed his legs together and straddled him, slowly lowering herself on top of his hard cock. Lexi lifted her knees up and pressed them against his hips. Facing him and seated on his lap with Brad's boner tucked nicely inside her wet pussy, Lexi leaned in to kiss him as she slowly grinded her hips.

Brad reached around her waist to bring Lexi closer, her plump breasts pressed tightly against his chest, as she placed her arms over his shoulders. The two of them quickly found an easy rhythm as Lexi rode him. As the pace quickened, and Lexi's ass moved back and forth over Brad's prick, she tilted her head back as he played with her tits.

Sliding around on his pole with her hands free to roam and explore was a huge turn-on for Lexi. Maybe it was because she was in control of things, but her pussy was drenched with excitement and all too soon elicited an orgasm. "Mmm...I'm cumming baby," she announced as her ass moved quickly over him. Brad reached around to grab her butt cheeks as they drove into his pelvis and Lexi came as she leaned in to kiss him.

Soon it was Brad's turn to spew his load and he called out as his seed erupted inside Lexi as she continued to swivel her pussy over his dick. "OH -- Lexi -- Oh, Christ. Ahh......"

When they were finished, they took a shower together upstairs in Brad's bathroom. As their bodies slithered together there was more touching, groping, fingering and stroking. Brad had never had as much fun with a woman as he was having with Lexi and he found himself caring about little other than getting laid. She was young, fun and energetic -- willing to do new and different things and to experiment -- things that were completely alien to him, and he started to wonder just how much he had missed out on in life, at least from a sexual point of view.

Once they were dressed, Lexi said she wanted to fuck Brad in his office and, astonishingly to him, he eagerly agreed. He couldn't believe what he was open to doing with her, and increasingly he didn't care. On the ride to SMU Lexi gave him a blowjob and Brad almost lost control of the car as he shot his semen in her mouth. Then, as soon as they had walked into his office and he locked the door, Lexi stripped out of her clothes and sat on his desk with her legs spread wide ready for him to pound her pussy, which he did with enthusiasm.

They fucked twice in Brad's office that evening. Once with Lexi spread eagle in front of him, and another with him lying on his desk and her seated on top of him facing away, something she called a reverse cowgirl. Brad could care less what it was called. It was fabulous. It was all fabulous, and they both came again. He was amazed at his stamina, finding it unbelievable he had cum four times in the space of a few hours! Brad couldn't recall ever having cum so much in his life but assumed he had a lot of seed to spend since his dick had hardly ever been used before now.

Summer progressed in much the same fashion for Brad and Lexi. In between visits with his kids, the two of them spent their time together fucking, exploring one position after another. Lexi always seemed to have a name for whatever position they were in -- pretzel dip, flatiron, magic mountain, the spider -- they were all new and different for him and Brad had never had so much fun in his life as thoughts of his research and manuscript easily evaporated from his mind.

Perhaps Brad's favorite position was something called the wheelbarrow, a position where he picked up Lexi by her pelvis to grip her thighs as she wrapped her legs behind him and stood on her hands. He found it to be like doggie-style, but with a rather unique -- and more exiting -- twist. They performed this little maneuver for the first time in her bedroom, of all places, one morning right after Lexi's folks split for work. For some reason, the thought of having sex in her bedroom aroused Brad intensely, and his sense of caution was thrown to the wind in a damn hurry.

Despite being 50-years-old, Brad found that he felt more and more like a teenager. He was horny all the time and all he wanted to do was fuck his neighbor's sexy daughter, which was causing him to be reckless in ways he never would have considered before.

One bright and sunny afternoon they went for a walk at the L.B. Houston Nature Trail, where off-road cyclists competed for space with casual walkers and nature lovers. At one particularly secluded spot, Lexi tugged Brad off to the side, behind a large tree, and knelt down to blow him. Getting a blow-job anytime was great, but having your pipe cleaned out in the open with the risk of exposure added something exciting to it. And -- after all -- hadn't it been Lexi who told him he needed a little excitement sprinkled into his life?

Before he could cum, Lexi stood and dropped her shorts -- sans panties, like usual -- then pulled his down as she wrapped her right leg around him and slowly sat on his sprung cock. "This is called ballet dancer," she told him in her typically informative way, teaching him yet another new position. They kissed passionately as Brad humped her hard, leaning Lexi against the trunk of the tree for better support to allow him fuller penetration. Before long they both climaxed, and just in time as two sets of couples were walking down the path toward them.

On a rare cool evening in early August, Brad and Lexi went to Bachman Lake and had a little picnic as they watched the planes land at nearby Love Field. Lexi had conveniently told her folks she was going out with some friends and, luckily, Brad didn't have to come up with excuses or lies.

As they enjoyed their picnic of sandwiches and fruit, the sky darkened and any remaining visitors left as the prospect of a thunderstorm approached. With a look of excitement on her face, Lexi stood and quickly stripped off her clothes as she pulled Brad toward an open picnic table nearby.

"You're going to corkscrew my pussy tonight," she announced as they approached the table. Lexi jumped up on the edge of the wooden table and laid down facing away from him, propped up by her right arm. "Whip it out and fuck me from behind Brad."

As always, he did as instructed and lowered his shorts to expose a quickly rising prick. Brad straddled Lexi from behind as she pressed her legs together. As he began to thrust his hips back and forth, penetrating her tight hole from behind, Lexi moved her hips slightly to match his tempo.

Minutes later as the first claps of thunder echoed across the sky, Lexi screamed out in ecstasy. She felt completely exhilarated. "Fuck me! Oh...that's it. I'm cumming...I'm cumming, baby."

Brad rammed her hole for all it was worth and was soon moaning loudly as he spewed his load inside her wet snatch. Just then the heavens opened up in a torrent of cold rain as thunder boomed over the landscape and lightening lit up the sky. They quickly separated, grabbed their things and made their way back to Brad's car soaked to the skin but thrilled by the excitement of it all.

"That was fucking incredible," Brad said as he looked over at the passenger seat to see a glistening Lexi whose wet hair was plastered to her face.

She laughed out loud. "Fuck, yeah, it was!"

Soon enough, however, summer days drifted by and it was a week before Lexi was to return to Rice to complete her senior year of college. She found that the closer the days came for her to go back, the less enthusiastic she was to go. Lexi had found someone she could be completely free and open with -- someone who would play her games and got just as much enjoyment out of them as she did. She didn't want it to end -- and she almost told Brad as much that afternoon, laying in his bed together after another adventurous sexual lesson.

Even more, Lexi had fallen for her older next-door neighbor, something she had never allowed herself to do before. Sex had always been sex -- it was physical, not emotional -- and Lexi kept a sharp perspective on that. Up to this point, she had used boys to get what she wanted and then discarded them like yesterday's trash. It wasn't necessarily personal, she just didn't have much use for them. But Brad was different. Unintentionally, she had developed strong feelings for him and the thought of leaving was causing her more than a little anxiety.

Brad, on the other hand, was exhausted. No doubt, he had been having the time of his life this summer and would be sad to see Lexi go. Yet, he was still a middle-aged man with a great career and a book to write. He found himself getting excited to get back in the swing of things at SMU with the start of a new semester. What troubled him was how he was ever going to get laid again once Lexi left.

The day before Lexi was to head back to college, they were fucking wildly on Brad's bed in the seashell position, which was one of Lexi's favorites as it allowed her to rub on her clit as Brad pounded her pussy. With her legs raised way up and her ankles crossed behind her own head, Lexi was free to work on her clit while still watching Brad slam his hips against her, and this always produced multiple orgasms for her.

When they had finished, Brad and Lexi lay under the sheets wrapped together in a warm embrace. "Listen, Brad...I want to say something but I'm not sure it's going to come out right."

Staring at her in complete disbelief, he didn't hide his shock. "You? I've never known a single instance when you weren't in complete control of your words or actions."

"This is different," she told him while sitting up so that her back rested against his headboard with her beautiful tits jutting out in front.

Brad lifted himself up to sit next to her. "Ok. I'm listening."

She chuckled at that and then turned to face him. "I've had a great summer with you Brad. It was better than I could have anticipated. You've been an eager and willing participant in everything we've done." Then, with a sly smile and an air of condescension she said, "You've been a model student, Brad."

"And you've been quite the able instructor. You're knowledge has been -- interesting. So, I guess I owe it all to you." He leaned in to kiss her.

When they separated, Lexi continued. "I guess I just want to tell you that...despite our exploits, and maybe because of them, I've grown attached to you. I'm almost dreading returning to college. I'm glad I only have one year left. But...I almost wish I didn't have to go. I rather like what we got going on."

Thinking about everything Lexi was saying, and speculating on what she left out, Brad took his time before responding. This was a new situation for him and he needed to handle it delicately. "I know what you mean, Lexi. Truly, I do. I've had more fun with you, in and out of bed, than with any other woman I've ever known. You have made me feel young again -- you've even brought me closer to my own children. I will be very sad to see you go."

"Oh, Brad...really?"

"Absolutely."

They leaned in and shared a warm, passionate kiss for several minutes. "I'm glad to hear that," she finally said.

As Lexi walked down his stairs to leave an hour later, she issued her last instructions. "You have one more lesson, Brad. One more job to do before I leave tomorrow. Meet me at the 7-11 on Webb Chapel and 635 tonight at 9:00pm, ok?"

Before he opened to door to let her go, Brad kissed Lexi again. "Okay...teacher!" He smiled widely at her as she bit her bottom lip and grinned back.

That night, as directed, Brad pulled into the 7-11 and saw Lexi's silver Nissan Sentra parked off to the side. He pulled around and pressed the lever to lower his window. "Follow me," she told him immediately.

Taking 635 to 35 south, they looped onto 30 west toward Arlington. Brad was largely unfamiliar with where they were, as his navigation skills were limited to the North Dallas area. When they finally reached their destination, somewhere south of interstate 30 by his guess, Lexi parked and got out of her car.

As he exited from his vehicle Brad asked, "What is this place?"

"The Dallas Rock Quarry."

"Never heard of it." Brad shut his car door and walked to join Lexi.

"Not many people have," she told him. "It's one of the many hidden wonders of Dallas. I only know about it because we used to come here and party when I was in high school. It's very secluded -- on private property so we need to be a little careful."

Regardless of Brad's unfamiliarity, this place proved to be one of the most beautiful places he had even been to, and their last night together was almost magical. They found a quiet place on a knoll overlooking the quarry as the stars shone fantastically overhead. Lexi and Brad sat there for a long time, enjoying each other's company without talking. Neither really knew what to say. They just held hands and snuggled close to one another.

Lexi had brought along a backpack and eventually she withdrew a small blanket, which she laid on the ground, and a bottle of red wine. She unscrewed the cap, saluted him with the bottle and said, "Cheers." They took turns drinking out of the bottle, looking at the bright stars and huddling close together.

When they were about half way through the Menage a Trois California Shiraz, bought specifically for its name, Lexi stood up and stripped out of her clothes. Standing over Brad, she pushed his head to indicate she wanted him to lie down. When he had done so, she straddled his face as he licked her pussy vigorously. She grabbed the sides of his head as it moved between her spread legs, grinding her hips against his face as Brad's tongue worked overtime on her cunt.

When she had climaxed, Lexi climbed off Brad's mouth and pulled him up. She helped to remove his clothes and when he was standing naked before her, she lowered herself to plunge his erect cock between her wet and luscious lips.

After sucking him for a while, stroking his hard dick and licking his stiff shaft, Lexi lay on the blanket. She lifted her legs and folded them over so that her ankles were on either side of her head and her vagina was pivoted up toward Brad's bouncing boner. He squatted over her and dipped his cock inside her waiting hole. As blood rushed to Lexi's head and Brad's penis, he nearly sat on her upturned ass ramming his dick in and out of her moist hole.

It was a fantastic sensation for both of them. Lexi stared up into Brad's face, a billion stars twinkling brilliantly all around them, and enjoyed the feeling of ecstasy as she reached another climax. "Oh...oh, Brad. Jesus Christ, baby, that feels so good. Fuck me -- fuck me hard." She started rubbing on her clit as she came, which greatly heightened the emotions she felt.

Soon enough, that old familiar feeling crept up from his toes as Brad released his seed inside her, grunting out loudly as he came. He could only wonder and hope he would be able to come like this again sometime -- that he would find someone who opened up his mind and excited his loins like Lexi. He doubted it would ever happen, but a man could still hope.

When he finally caught his breath Brad asked, "Now -- just what position was that?"

Looking up at him as she lay on her backside, with Brad still standing over top of her as his dick went limp, Lexi smiled widely. "That was the butter churner, one of favorites."

"Ah -- okay. I can see why." Brad shifted over to allow Lexi to rise. "I like it. A lot!"

Standing face to face, they wrapped their arms around each other and kissed. A light night breeze tickled their bare skin as they stood together kissing. When they were done, Lexi told him, "I'm glad you liked it. And, now, your lessons are complete. You get an A. Well done, young man!" She laughed as Brad hugged her tightly against him and they resumed kissing.

Afterwards, lying together on that blanket, wrapped in each other's arms in the stillness of a warm Texas night, they took comfort in being together. They had each provided something to the other, finding an unknown fulfillment neither were looking for or expecting. Who knew what would come next? Tomorrow Lexi would drive south to Houston to begin her senior year at Rice. Brad would drive across town to SMU and begin another semester teaching and continuing his research on Ernest Hemingway.

The future was always uncertain, always in flux, and regardless of what might lie ahead for either of them, they would both be very grateful and glad of the experience they had shared that summer. Lexi allowed herself to open up and be vulnerable to a man for the very first time, and she had actually enjoyed it. Brad had explored sex completely, without reservation or judgment, and that had opened him up in ways in never could have expected or believed. Tomorrows are never guaranteed and yesterdays are but a reflection in the mirror. For now, that would have to do for both of them.